Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Akira: The tales of an academy student Empty Akira: The tales of an academy student

Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:10 am
Akira picked up a book labled, Chakra: The Ninjas Deadliest Tool. He flipped through the pages, trying to figure out what it was he was missing. The quiet library setting allowed him complete concentration so that he may be able to advance in the ninja world by using a jutsu. He made a mental note that chakra is the molding of the physical energy, present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. His issue with not being able to do any jutsu was actually caused by not being able to mold his chakra in the correct manner. But how was he suppose to mold it in the correct manner. Akira flipped through more pages of the book then he came to a new section titled Chakra control: tips and methods. The first one on the list was an exercise where you would keep a leaf afloat on your head, this taught two things, to control your chakra and to hone the individual's concentration and to keep their mind from becoming distracted. The next was climbing a tree only using your feet. You needed to focus all the chakra to your feet so that you could climb it with just chakra. The next on the list seemed to be more complex, it was to walk on water. You needed to output a constant amount of chakra in the correct increments to stay afloat without falling in. His best bet would probably have to be the leaf training exercise. On that note he exited the library and went out to the academy training grounds. Most of the currently enrolled academy students were out here at this time, trying to advance their skills and he was going to be no exception. He went over to a big tree and picked up a fallen leaf. He focused on it trying to mold his chakra puts the leaf on his forehead, taking his finger off it. The leaf just slowly floats down as if nothing was suppose to happen. This wasn't going to discourage him. He picks up the leaf, and tries and tries again. This goes on for a about an hour, then it happened he felt a great amount of energy flowing through him and the leaf stuck! This was only momentary and the leaf fell about 3 seconds later. "YES!" He roared with excitement, "I did it I was able to mold my chakra!." Now he wanted to do it more. He wanted to be able to carry the leaf with him wherever he went. So it was back to training.

[438 word count]

Last edited by Akira Nara on Sat May 05, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Akira: The tales of an academy student Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:38 am
[APPROVED]

2 Chakra stat points awarded
2 JP awarded
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Akira: The tales of an academy student Empty Re: Akira: The tales of an academy student

Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:08 am
As Akira sat in the academy training grounds he was surrounded by his piers training away, throwing kunai at targets, punching dummies, doing push ups and sit ups. There he was with a leaf on his head, he should be out there training hard to become a powerful ninja. But wasn't that what he was already doing. It wasn't so much a physical type of training but mentally training himself to gain control so that he would be able to be strong in the future. If not now then when would he do this. The leaf slowly fell off his forehead. He had lost focus and this caused his chakra manipulation to fail him. He needed to stay focused. He put the leaf back on his forehead and started to mold the chakra again. Sitting under the tree that the leaf had fallen from he started to think of how awesome the great ninjas were. Hopeing that one day he could be just like them and protect the village. The leaf fell landed on the ground once again. With upset he picked up the leaf and threw it at the trunk, when the wind picked up and blew the leaf back towards him and it landed on his head. A sudden thought struck him, The second part of this exercise was to not get distracted. Akira cleared his mind and began to focus. A boy came up to him and said, “Akira Akira it's time to go, stop looking so weird.” After a while the boy just took off. Akira came to only to see his mother trying to get his attention. “Uhh what is happening.” he said with a confused tone.

“Your teacher said you used up to much of you Chakra and passed out.” Said his mother.

Akira was saddened by the fact that he wasn't able to know when was to much chakra. Passing out from such a simple exercise. Yeah he had only learned how to mold his chakra early that day but he had made so much progress that he thought he was doing good. Then he realized that something was on his forehead. He took his fingers and pulled off what was on his head. To his excitement the leaf was still there, he had been able to hold it even after passing out. Maybe it was the clearing the mind that had made him pass out and not overexerting himself from the chakra training. He was tired from this whole days work and decided that he should go to bed to be ready for the next day.

[437 word's]
Anonymous

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:07 am
[APPROVED]

Another 2 Chakra stat points and 2 JP awarded
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 am
As Akira awoke to an aching body, he was not quite sure why his training had actually taken this much of a toll on him. As he struggled getting out of bed he heard his mother approaching. "Ohh your up, your teacher said you should probably stay home today, you spent a lot of your energy training yesterday, and he would be surprised if you would even be able to get out of bed today."
"I am going! If I am ever to become a great ninja I have to train hard every day. I can't just waste a day doing nothing." Akira pushed himself out of the bed, standing on his aching feet. As he took a step he stumbled, but continued onward to gather his supplies for class. After he moved around a bit his aching body was obtaining some relief he headed off to class.
"Today's class is all about speed, as a ninja it is one of the most vital attributes to have. Right now none of you are able to keep up with a high classed shinobi. So to start off if any of you can beat me to the academy training grounds you will have a day to do whatever you would like. the time starts now." The academy students rushed out the door leaving their teacher behind. All but Akira who decided couldn't just get that sort of burst of energy. He watched as the teacher opened a window and jumped upon the seal. "Arn't you coming Akira." He said with a smile. Akira rushed out the window after his sensei only to find them right next to the training grounds. The two waited for the rest of the class to show up.
"Hey how did you two get here so fast, Akira I know I'm faster then you and you were last person in class. Whats the secret?" A young student said with a slight sense of anger.
"I Just followed the teacher, sure I didn't beat him here but he showed me how to obtain ninja like ability's."
"We just climbed through the window." the teacher pointed at the open window that led to their class room. "Alright since no one beat me lets start off with a sprint around the school. The last three people will have to wear these training weights for the rest of the week." He holds up Leg weights. "And the time to start is... NOW!"
The academy students, sprinted so that they would not be one of the last people. Akira was still weakend from the training from the previous day so he wasn't in the best of condition. He tried his hardest, but then he realized that everyone was way ahead of him. He was going to have to wear those training weights. I need to pick up the pace, he was getting closer and closer, he couldn't believe how fast he was going. There was a big group of people just up ahead and he was going to be able to pass them at this rate. All of a sudden it hit him. That was the ending point, he was the last person and now he was going to have to wear those training weights.
"Alright good job at the end their Akira, you picked up your speed quite nicely, even though you knew you were going to end up last."
"Yeah, I might as well try to get faster even if I know I'm going to be dead last." Akira had said trying not to be found out that he had actually thought he was going to finish before some. Akira was handed the training weights, as he took them from the teachers hand his own hand dropped instantly. These weights were really something, he was going to get a work out just walking around. He attacked the weights and tried to run. He picked up his leg and fell to the ground onto his face.
"Hmm perhaps those ones are a little to heavy for you Akira."
"No I got it, just might take me a little while but I'll be the fastest one in this class by the end of the week." Akira stood up with a look of determination. He was going to train as much as he could so that he could increase his speed.
“All right the next training exercise is going to be dodging these training shurikans, they are made out of wood and dull so no one should get to hurt. Everyone go to the tree and we will start.” Akira was a tad upset about this as there would be no way he would be able to get out of the way with these training weights on. Hopefully his teacher wouldn't aim for him to much. “We are going to start now.”
He took the shurikens out and started throwing. Three came flying at Akira, without moving his legs he had to maneuver his body in order to dodge them. Then a boy jumped and out of the corner of his eye a shuriken came straight for his head. Ducking he was able to avoid the attack but a classmate from behind him was not so lucky. “Whoever got hit, please take a leave right now. Those of you who were able to dodge them things are about to get a little more serious.” All but seven students left. “Kage bunshin no jutsu!” Five clones appeared of the teacher, all equipped with more shurikens. “Good luck.” The clones and the teacher started throwing the shurikens at the seven students including Akira. Akira could hardly dodge as his legs weren’t allowing him to move to well. He was needing to dodge them coming at him from several angles at one. A shurkien, came straight for his leg, would he be able to move it in time. The strain on the leg was rough and just as he got it up the shuriken, missed by about a centimeter. In his excitement, he forgot about the other shurikens and was pelted by five all around his body. “Well that's enough of that, good job all of you, lets head back inside to learn about Chakra.”

(1044 words)
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm
OCC: I have decided to name the teacher Tadashii just to get less repedative.

Tadashii led his students back to the classroom, "You all did great out there today, but in order to become a ninja, you will all need to become faster and more aware. Now what we are going to do is an ancient training method, that has been passed down through the generations of Kohonagakure, this training is why there is a leaf on the forehead protectors you are given at graduation. It's a training method that you might be a little familiar with thanks to Akira yesterday. You will be concentrating your chakra onto a leaf that will be placed on your forehead. This trains two things, first its the first step in controlling your chakra, and secondly it is a way for you to train to not become distracted with minor victory's. Just because you overcome one obstacle, doesn't mean that there aren't going to be more. You need to take pride in overcoming these obstacles but don't let it go to your head. The ninja world is not always a pleasant one. Just because you found away to counter one of there jutsus, they still could have many more which you will have to defeat. Now try to keep the leaf afloat on your head using only your chakra."
Akira picked the leaf up and put it on his forehead, started to mold his chakra, and let it sit there. He looked around to see many people were having trouble with this exercise. In fact only three other students were able to do this. It made him quite surprised especially since he was never one of the more advanced students. His next goal for this exercise was to be able to do it without thinking about it. He kept losing control of the chakra often, though this wouldn't be an easy task since he had just learned to call upon his chakra the previous day. So this may actually take a few days to get this ability down.
“All right you can stop the chakra flow now everyone, it has been about two hours since we started this, now go out and train whatever you would like for the rest of the day.” Tadashii let the class go out to the training area. “Hey Akira ,” he said with a hint of concern “why were you having so much trouble during the chakra training exercised today, you seemed like you weren't even trying.”
“Well I wasn't really trying, I want to get this control down to a point that I won't even have to think, about it.” Akira answered honestly.
“I see what you are going for but it will not work like that. What real ninja do is they are able to think about multiple things at once, all while staying in control of their chakra. They can plan out there strategies and try to overcome their opponent mentally. A real ninja would never just stop thinking about there chakra since if they use up to much then fatal side effects may occur.”
“So I need always be thinking about molding my chakra, putting it where it needs to go in my body, come up with strategies to overcome my opponent, and keep constant concentration on the surroundings.”
“Pretty much this is no easy task however but overtime it will all come into place. With all this training you have been putting in I can tell you are trying to become a lot stronger. As long as you keep up this pace you may even graduate this year and become a successful ninja in no time.”
Akira went off with great determination, I will train hard everyday for the rest of my life for I know I will become a great ninja. He put the leaf on his forehead, started molding his chakra, and let it stay there while he went out to the academy training grounds.

(657 word)
Anonymous

Sat May 05, 2012 12:41 am
Approved

+5 Speed
+3 Chakra
+8 JP
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 3:28 pm
While he was molding his chakra, he had an idea. Since most of the people were having a troublesome time with the leaf training exercise, and they could already use jutsu's then maybe he would be able to use them as well. Ram, Snake, Tiger, Akira molded his chakara and said, “Bunshin no Jutsu.” Three clones appeared from his body. They looked exactly as he did, he had pulled it off a perfect clone technique. He was lit up with joy that he had forgotten that he had the weights on his leg still and as he started to run he fell on his face again, dismissing the jutsu he had just achieved. “Oww,” he groaned. “I really need to stop doing that I am going to get hurt if I continue.” What jutsu was he going to use next. He walked back to the training grounds and decided to try out the Henge technique. Dog, Boar, Ram, “Henge!” Akira copied one of his female class mates, and went to go up to show her only to get slapped and fell to the ground. “Owwww” he said in a muffled tone. The henge broke, and reviled Akira to be the culprit of the jutsu. One jutsu left, should be easy enough Ram, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake. “Body replacement technique.” He did it he replaced his body with a log. He was able to do these jutsus so easily and before he had a lot of issues. The feeling of acomplishment surged through him, he felt as If he could do anything now. After training a bit more he headed home.

(276 words chakra)
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Takeru Sutōn-hai
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 3:55 pm
Vash was walking down an allyway, trying to keep out of sight. The only reason he took this job was because the Hokage was out of the village. So Vash felt a little safer inside the hostile walls of the village.

"lets see, the directions say it's this way." He started to walking down the ally, and into a crowed street. Hopefully the documents he used to get in would hold till he got outside the village. Even if the Hokage was gone, he still didn't feel like fighting an entire village. This job was probably more trouble then it was worth, but money was money.

Vash took out a photo. It had a young boy in it, maybe eight or nine years old. The jacket he wore had the Nara clan symbol on it. he had all black on with green hair. So he shouldn't be that hard to fine. Vash couldn't think of to many people with green hair.

Vash then walked up to a large building that looked kind of like a school. He saw some kids off to the side doing something that involved a leaf. He had no idea what they were trying to do with it, cause it didn't look like they were training in wind chakra. Unless it was an exercise to cut the leaf by channeling wind chakra to the forehead. He would have to try that later. Then he saw his traget walking away from the others. The kid had a look of pride on his face.

Vash walked up to the boy and blocked his path. "Hi, can you help me with something?"
Akira Nara
Akira Nara
Citizen

Sat May 05, 2012 4:10 pm
A man apeared before Akira looking for help, he stood tall above Akira's head. Akira was already so happy about the fact that he could use jutsu, he wasn't paying attention to the vile aurora that he was putting out. The hints of evil were all around him, but he wasn't paying attention to that. All he saw was a man in need of help, and him an all powerful ninja in training could surely help. He looked at the man, put his thumb up, and smiled. "Im a ninja in training, whatever you need help with I am sure I can help." Akira said this with the most out right confidence.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum