Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:10 pm
Eiji Jumps down from the tree, he focuses his chakra to his foot and bounds from the tree trunk landing on his foot and knee. "wow i have to get better at the." He goes over to Hugo holding out his hand. " are you ready?" he smiles warmly at Hugo.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:39 pm
" I am ready when you are" hugo said with a nice sweet sound voice then brushed her fingers through his hair. Hugo foused his chakra to his feet than started to climb up the big tall brwoish tree.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:47 pm
Eiji looked up at him "ok i will fallow you." He smiles and focuses his chakra into his feet and climbs up after fallowing him to the leaf village. "are you shur this is ok?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:35 pm
" ok were going to sneak thorth the forst an go throth the gate I will say you are my friend form the leaf village." hugo said with a happy bright smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Eiji Looks at Hugo "um ok. i dont want you to get into trouble though" he continues after Hugo. "where will we go when we get in there?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm
"we will travel to see the 6 big heads of the hidden leaf village. Maybe you will even get to meet the 6th hokage. I wonder who he is. " Hugo looked into Eiji's blue eyes and siad " what are you looking at were almost there into the leaf village." hugo said with a bright shinny smile. And truend around to look at the colorful leaves hitting the ground.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:59 pm
Eiji looked away at all of the leaves falling gently and rapidly to the ground looking as thought a storm but instead of rain it is of leaves. "do you know who he is? what does he look like?" Eiji asked.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:02 pm
" I have nevr met him. Maybe he is the son of the 4th hokage. Maybe he is tall and is a nice fellow. But to be shure we shuld not get to bump into him seeing you with your headband. But before we go into the village hide your headband in your backpocket no one will look in there." hugo said with a smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:14 pm
He pulls off His headband and puts it in his back pack "there we go, i am ready now." Eiji looks at Hugo and smiles still following him.
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:22 pm
Aim: 5 sentences per post and to re-read post and edit mistakes before entering it
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum