Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm
"you are right what is importand is now and the future. we cannot look in the past and let it hinder us in the present. how did you learn your family techniques? what do you want do do for a training exersize?" He focuses his chakra into the bottom of his feet. Eiji jumps up and hangs upside down looking at Hugo. on another branch. "it has been a long time since we started training and we have goten stronger, but we still need to train harder and longer then ever and i agree with you on that but we also need to learn to predict movements as well. would you like to do that after this training?" he Grins at Hugo and jumps over to where he is.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Hugo’s charka training with lord loss  - Page 5 Empty Re: Hugo’s charka training with lord loss

Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 pm
" I can show you my new move. Byguan I can see you your hanging in the tall tree with lots of green leaves infornt of me.You are right we have been training a lot. I know we can become the kages of the diffent villages and help the people lets get back to training." Hugo said with a smile and counting fousicng the charka into the bottem of the feet. then Hugo looked at Eiji and said " how about you come live in the leaf village after we pass to chunnie sounds good to you" hugo said with a small smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:10 pm
1580 words Loss

2573 words Neji

Eiji lookd at him. "so your power is the power of sight and speed?" he starts focusing more then starts running up and down the tree jumping from the tree to hanging upside down in it. what is it like there? wont everyone shun me for being from a different village?" he starts speeding up faster and faster then stops right above Hugo "would you show me it?"
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:13 pm
"wow today is goign to be a great day to train. I think we can do a fine job becuase we always try our best. Right Eiji you are a good partner to train with." hugo said with a smile looking at the leaves falling down. then Hugo said to Eiji " Wow don't you think we shuld get back to training. Hugo looks at his hands and tries hard to put more charka in his feet that way he would be training with Eiji. Yes my power is combined with sight and speed." hugo said with a small smile.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm
Eiji smiles at Hugo "Ok. what do you wish to do today? He runs up to Hugo giving him a hug running faster and faster making everything around him a blur but with his keen eyes he was able to distinguish everything that was around him. he looked at Hugo grinning he walks over to a pool of water he fills up a bag with the crisp cool liquid. he jumps at Hugoand splashing him with it.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm
" how about we train till page 10 if you want too. Eiji you look good today. " hugo said with a smile looking at Eiji than the picutre of his family. Hugo than starts talking to Eiji agian." Hey meji thanks for getting my headband for me that was very nice of you for doing that for me. Than Hugo gets out a letter from his backpack and reads the letter. Do you want to hear what my brother wrote me Eiji?" hugo said with a smile. Hugo turns aroudn looking at his feet and fousing on what kind of chakra he is goining to train with today.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:37 pm
Eiji runs over to Hugo smiling "I would love to hear what your brother wrote you." He sits down swinging his feet back an fourth. He starts looking around seeing the sun radiate on the leaves making them all seem to glow a bright green collor, seeming like everything was glowing in anticipation for the letter Hugo was about to read. Eiji looks up into Hugos eyes reflecting the Light making them seem brighter and more alive then he has seen him in a long time.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:51 pm
the letter said " dear, brother i miss you i know you did not pass at all I know you can pass next time. You need to become one with your squad. You are a grat brother. I love you a lot little brother." Hugo looked in to Eiji eyes and started to fouces more harder on his charka trainign no matter what happens.
Lord Loss
Lord Loss
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 pm
Eiji gets up and gives Hugo a hug, "you will deffinently pass next time. lets keep at our trainning and it will be no problem for you." focuses his chakra in his hands and feet ok lets go. when do you think i can go to the leaf village?
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 pm
" how about right now that way you can see the leaf village's hokages. Who knows you might beable to meet one tof them the 6th hokage. " hugo said with a bright smile.Looking down at his feet hugo foused his chakra to his feet and tryed to clime the trre than feel down tot eh gournd.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum