Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Loss of Innocence[P, NK] Empty Loss of Innocence[P, NK]

Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 am
Spoiler:

Ita had just returned from the patrol mission with Queen when he decided he would send a message to his friend Jace inquiring about his findings and to congratulate him on his win during the Jounin exams and the big promotion. The two had come so far together. Ita reminisced on the times when Jace and Ita were just Genin and meeting for the first time at the training grounds. Ita thought about how shy Jace was when they first met. He couldn’t believe how confident he had become. Jace wasn’t just Ita’s friend, but he had grown to be his biggest rival. The young Uchiha had grown to look up to Jace and couldn’t help but to even envy him at times. Ita had no family and only a handful of people he would consider his friends. Almost anyone who had entered his life seemed to die in some way or another. His parents, his former sensei. Even the previous Hokage who had risked his own life to save him.

Ita tried not to dwell on such thoughts any longer as he retrieved a piece of parchment and a quill with ink from his ninja weapon pouch. Ita, who was sitting in a tree, began to draft the letter to his friend. Ita included in the letter the details about the three-tailed beast that Queen and he had encountered. Ita also wrote a congratulatory statement regarding the outcome of the exams in Suna. Ita did his best to keep his statements short and sweet that way if the message was intercepted it wouldn’t be overly detailed.

The message simply read,

“Hello good friend. There seemed to be a three-tailed pest problem, but the Queen and I have momentarily taken care of the issue. Let me know how your trip is going. Also, congrats on the test.
See you soon,
I.T.A.”

Ita sealed the letter in an envelope and descended from the tree he was in to the ground bellow. Ita decided to use a crow summoning so that he could deliver the message to his friend immediately seeing as they both had the same summoning contract.

Ita landed on his feet and then raised his thumb to his mouth and bit it, drawing enough blood to perform the summoning jutsu. Ita now thrusted his hand downward and there was a cloud of smoke. The cloud of smoke cleared and revealed a black crow 1 ft in length with grey and green eyes.

“What’s the big idea buddy, can’t you see I was busy?” The crow would say the moment the smoke disappeared. Ita was almost as shocked as the crow was. The crow that the young Uchiha boy had summoned was one who he had never met.

“Hello, my name is Ita Uchiha. I am sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you could send a letter to my friend Jace Uchiha.” Ita would request.

The crow who seemed rather aggravated just moments before seemed to become very interested in the conversation. Almost too interested. “Ita Uchiha you say?” The crow squawked in an excited manner. “You don’t look like much. At least not how I pictured you to be anyways.” The crow continued, “My name is Toru and I am confused as to how you have summoned me here. I have not been summoned by a human in almost a decade.” Ita blinked with a perplexed look on his face, if the bird did not know how he had arrived here and Ita did not, then what was going on? “Tell me boy” the crow said, “You are of the Uchiha clan, are you not?” the crow squawked. Ita paused for a moment looking for as to why that may be important, but figured the question was harmless so he proceeded to answer. “Yes I am, why?” Ita said. “I may not look old young Ita, but rest assure I am older than you can imagine. Now this Jace character you speak of, who is he to you?” Toru asked.

Ita pondered for a moment, “Who is he to me?” the young boy thought. What a weird question to be asked. “He is my friend why? You’ve yet to answer my question. What are you not telling me and why are you here!” Ita demanded.

Ita was beginning to become concerned and annoyed with the situation and he did not have a good feeling about it. The bird’s interests in the situation had peaked. “Things are going to become very interesting. I wonder if the myths are true. I have never truly seen the transformation in person” The bird thought to himself before taking a moment to speak. The sky became crowded with clouds casting a bleak light upon the Earth. Just as the crow would reveal the awful truth, a light rain fall would occur befitting the moment.

Life appeared to be moving in slow motion as Toru spoke, the words rolled off the tongue of the crow. Rain drops were now hitting Ita’s pale face and rolling down his cheeks. “From what I have heard your friend Jace is dead. He has been incinerated and killed by that wretched two-tailed beast. He happened to be with someone else, but I’m unsure of who they were or if they survived.”

As the crow spoke, Ita’s heart dropped and his face became paler than usual. “Dead…what do you mean he is dead?!” Ita’s voice sounded frantic and his mind was racing. Prove it to me! Tell me where he is!” It was no use. The crow spoke, “I will not take you there you fool. Your friend most likely deserved it. Who does he think he is going up against such a beast. You’re lucky you are even alive.”

Ita froze. All he felt was a pain in his heart. The crow’s harsh words triggered a sick realization which would ultimately alter the course of Ita’s future permanently. Ita looked as though he had seen a ghost and for a split second was no longer in touch with reality.

Ita still did not believe him and the bird could tell. To invoke the emotions the crow so wished to see he would extend a wing summoning the Crow contract scroll. Just below Ita’s name where he had remembered Jace signing, his name was gone. The only other person was Oro, though Ita was too frazzled at the moment to care. “See kid? Gone. Done. Bye-bye.” Toru would say. Ita could not stand the pain any longer and would make eye contact with the crow.

Ita’s eyes would close, the rain now falling harder. As soon as Ita’s eyes would reopen, a pattern would be displayed, but it would not match that of the normal sharingan. Due to the pain that Ita was experiencing, Jace’s death had triggered Ita to achieve the (almost) final stage of the sharingan. Ita’s sharingan would swirl taking on the patern of the mangekyou sharingan. Just as the transformation occurred, Toru gawked in astonishment and disbelief. Just then, out of anger, Ita would cast the sharingan genjutsu upon the bird knocking him out completely. Ita would then hunch over in pain raising his right hand to his face and covering his eye. There was a stream of blood flowing down the boys check from his eye.

Unsure of how to act, Ita would release Toru allowing the unconscious bird to return to his home and Ita disappear in a blur of speed.

Spoiler:

TWC: 1,249

[Exit. Claim Mangekyou sharingan, 1000 towards Gen spec=3,000/3,000. Claiming Gen spec. 200 Towards Toru 200/3,000. 49 towards Sharingan Genjutsu: 49/3,000]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Loss of Innocence[P, NK] Empty Re: Loss of Innocence[P, NK]

Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:44 am

Could you please link your topics with Jace that demonstrate the bond needed for MS.<3
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Loss of Innocence[P, NK] Empty Re: Loss of Innocence[P, NK]

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:12 am
First time meeting
Bonding- Uchiha techs, crow contract