Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kitara Uzumaki
Kitara Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Uzumaki Meeting Place: 1(Uzumaki only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Meeting Place: 1(Uzumaki only)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 pm
Kitara frowned slightly at being rejected, but hid it as best she could.Kitara obeyed her father and sat but she felt uneasy. After all it had been quite a while since she last had any contact with the family aside from her brother. She wasn't nearly as strong as the rest of the family and she was emotionally sensitive but she tried her hardest to fit in. Looking around nervously Kitara's gaze fell on Zee, it was as if he had changed from being a loud mouth, aggressive jerk to someone more calm and gentle. She didn't know him well so she said nothing unsure of how he might react.
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Uzumaki Meeting Place: 1(Uzumaki only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uzumaki Meeting Place: 1(Uzumaki only)

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:26 pm
Zee's eye's slanted a little as he whispered back to Jayy "You wouldn't be saying that if you could hear her right now." This brought on another string of insults and such, this time directed at Zee. So, Zee followed Near's "command" to come and sit, and took the seat on the outside edge, opposite Jayy, next to Kitara. Kitara glimpsed at Zee, which he guessed as to what she was thinking. "Don't worry, I will explain later," he said, his eyes and mouth curving up in a smile. "So, Uncle Near, what is this place?" Zee asked, curious as to the gigantic shield that covered the building thingy in which he sat.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kitara Uzumaki
Kitara Uzumaki
Citizen

Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 pm
Kitara sat and listened, not really up to talking much.For her talking usually only brought trouble. Instead she stared at the ceiling and listened, waiting for Akuhei to arrive.Perhaps Akuhei would give her a hug. It really didn't matter much but it would be nie after not seeing anyone for so long. Kitara, bored of her own silence began humming to herself softly as she stared about the room.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:55 pm
Zee listened to his uncles story. It was short, but detailed enough. Then his stomach was pointed at. Yes, he had a beast living inside him, a Nekomata, oftentimes seen as a demon, a scourge to humans. However, in this case, the Nekomata was fairly nice... most of the time. She did not like rain so much, but oh well. This Nibi even had an name special to itself, the Nibi. So, in response to his uncle's inquiry, a simple yes might have sufficed. Anyone but Zee. "Yes, uncle. I have the Nibi in me. She's nice most of the time, but she really hates the rain."

Kitara Uzumaki
Kitara Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:48 am
Kitara sighed and gently nodded off. It had been a long day, and she didn't really have much to say.While Kitara slept she had her usual nightmare, only this time the faces were different. She ran faster, her memory only recognizing a few.When she looked back, she saw only a large shadow but it was bigger than last time. A lot of things were different in her nightmare, but many things were the same. Kitara moved about in her sleep squirming as if trying to break free from the nightmare. However no sound escaped her lips.
Akuhei
Akuhei
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:42 pm
Uzumaki was the clan that everyone thought to be pathetic because no one in the clan could have a Kekkei Genkei such as Uchiha's fancy eyes or Aburame's bug techniques. They were nothing more than a clan that were very good in Fuuinjutsu and could go up to the highest limit in it. Uzumaki had finally got their own civilization and it was inside a building with a huge force field around it that didn't allow others without Uzumaki to get into it. This would be highly suspected by Uzumaki and their so called "fancy" way of learned Fuuinjutsu and changing it into different natures that know one would be able to do if they were to try to master Fuuinjutsu. But the one problem about this Fuuinjutsu Seal on the Base was that Akuhei had brought a lady with him- who wasn't part of the Uzumaki. She would have to wait.

Akuhei arrived at the building, holding Kyoki's hand. He made "sure" to keep Kyoki away from the barrier so she wasn't to get fried or even killed. Akuhei turned around to look at Kyoki who was on his right. He smiled at her, hoping that she would be safe to wait out here for a while. Even though she was safe, she was a Jinchuuriki just like him and anyone would be looking to take her Bijuu. Akuhei lips slowly touched her cheek, giving her a kiss. As his lips slowly came off of her cheek, he began to talk. "You will have to stay out here because there is this barrier around it that won't let anyone without Uzumaki in, I'll be out in know time just wanna go see some of my family" whispered Akuhei.

Akuhei let go of Kyoki's hand. He began to walk through the barrier and into the building. When arriving in the building, he spotted three of his family members. But the one that was knew to him was Kitara Uzumaki. The one of the family that he had never met yet. Akuhei dropped his training bag from off his shoulder and looked at everyone. Everyone in the building were going to sleep, what the heck!. "WAKE UP! UZUMAKI BASTARDS! MADE ME COME DOWN HERE JUST TO WATCH YOU SLEEP WAKE UP" shouted Akuhei, trying to wake them up. Akuhei jumped up and down, punching walls(Not breaking them), and making any movement he could to make noise.
Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:22 pm
Zee continued to sit, listening to Jayy's comments about bijuu. The cold hard stare from his cousin was enough to make him turn away. Zee started twiddling his thumbs, until his uncle spoke, berating his cousin. Then, he mentioned the Bijuu Island. "Uncle, I have already trained at the island. Nibi and I are good friends. Not sure I can say the same about Nibi and Yin, but... They at least tolerate each other. Zee, unless Nibi is in a really bad move, or Yin puts her in one, She's fine lending us her power. She does not hold grudges against humans for trapping her... anymore... I think. But, I do not have the ability to open the seal. I can only give her periods of freedom.” Zee said this all, and then his third cousin, Akuhei burst in. And yelled. Something that made NO sense. “Akuhei... only Kitara was asleep.....” he would say, confused as to what his cousin thought was going on. In my opinion, I think he's upset about something. Notice, his cheeks are a little red. I think he brought someone. Someone he likes, perhaps. Hello, hachibi. How are you and Akuhei doing this day? Nibi would think, bringing Akuhei and Hachibi into her mind space. How are things going outside of Kumo?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum