Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 20750

Flight of the Bumblebee Empty Flight of the Bumblebee

Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:06 am
Buzzing with excitement was one sentence he hated to use, clique and a pun to underpin all other Bee Puns. But today he was buzzing, Cho had not seen the other Kamizuru since their patrol mission, though they had promised to meet again. Ofcourse it was expected, Cho himself was on the cusp of becoming a Genin and had since been given his Sensei’s own headband. It sat comfortably around his right arm, it still smelled of smoke - being connected to its owner for so long, but he pushed past that and worried not.

He was still proud of it. And as promised, he wouldn’t give up on his dreams - no matter how ambitious they were. Today he was training the Fire Element, for now he only had Earth Release and despite having a number of these techniques he lacked the benefit of having multiple options because of it. Fire release led into many other applications, especially offensively whilst his Earth release focused on a keen and durable defense.

So, Cho spent his time trying to heat up blocks of clay that he got from the local market. He didn’t even realise that someone else had come in. His eyes were focused and both hands rested easy on the clay block. He was proficient with One handed seals at this point but whilst learning a new element it made more sense to take away any specific complications, such as this.

WC: 242
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : WIP
Ryo : 3750

Flight of the Bumblebee Empty Re: Flight of the Bumblebee

Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:55 am
Leaving the break room after some intense training with the dummies in the advanced training room Shion felt refreshed and ready to take on anything. As he was getting ready to begin some more training with the Taijutsu dummy he noticed in the elements room that someone familiar had begun their training. "Oh, this is perfect!" Shion thought to himself. "It's been a little bit since I last saw him." He opened the door and quietly waited for Cho to finish the exercise he was doing before speaking.

"Hey there Cho, long time no see. This facility is amazing better than anything I could imagine. I have been training here every chance I get." He smiled and pumped his fist in the air. "I am studying elemental jutsu at the moment. I found out that I am earth release, but that makes sense since it is a common element of the Kamizuru." He stopped for a moment before a light bulb flickered in his head. "Oh that's right you are also an earth element, you did some during our last mission. Do you have any tips for a fellow clan member?"

WC 206

Last edited by Shion Kamizuru on Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add WC)
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:55 pm
Atsuko walks into the advanced training facility and sees two people in the element room. She does need to learn what element she has and it would be good to meet others to train with.

She walks into the element training room and waves at the other two people, smiling. She walks closer to them. "Hi there. Is it okay if I join you two in training?" She asks politely.

She was new to the academy, Had not even had her first day yet but she was brimming with excitement to become a ninja. A little nervous, she hoped she was not interrupting them but she could tell one at least was an academy student since he did not have a visible headband.

WC- 123
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:48 pm
He felt nothing but the clay brick in his hand, it would start to slowly petrify from his focused Chakra, naturally Earth Release, not what he was after. Cho’s eyes closed as he focused, squeezing out raw potential but this did nothing either. He supposed going against his natural element was going to be the biggest task going forward. He sighed and turned, just as he turned there was a Student he noticed. Cho smiled, though he was still suspicious of the students real intentions.

His hand came up for a fist bump to the older Student, though this time with his other hand he thumbed the headband from his Sensei he had on his arm. ”Aye - guess who passed.” he smirked, a proud and almost arrogant smile rested on his lips.”Pleasure to see you again, Shion. I wondered when we would cross paths again.” he put his fist down and walked back to his clay. ”Ha- you don’t happen to be proficient in Fire-Release do you?” He shook his head, maybe going back to the basics would help him learn.

Before he could begin to explain how he used his own chakra, another had followed them in. ”Sure - the more the merrier. I’m just about to go through Earth Release. What are your thoughts?” Cho took a step back, placing his hands onto the ground. With one hand he pulled up a large defensive wall with space for him to see through, his chakra spiked and remained with the wall - holding it up. ”Shion - Try and use your chakra to bring down this wall. Fight against my control. Let your chakra bleed into the earth, wrestle the earth from the palm of my hand.” he had seen very little of the Kamiziru’s prowess, perhaps this was a better place than any to see the students raw potential. It was also a chance to gauge who this new person was and what knowledge they already had.

WC: 330
TWC: 572
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57995-shion-kamizuru-stat-page#431910

Mission Record : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57996-shion-mission-log?highlight=shion#431911
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:08 am
Looking to the new student he smiled towards her. He was glad that she had asked to join. He was hoping to make new friends and it seemed like being around Cho brought new people into his life. He looked over to Cho fist-bumped him in return and listened to the instructions clearly. "Hey you made Genin that is great!, soon you will be a squad leader in no time!" He had been practicing a little earth element release but his training was very limited at the moment. He nodded and made the hand seals to try and manipulate the earth that Cho was changing. He thought about the rock formation and about how best to manipulate it He would channel the chakra from his palms into the ground and it would vibrate a little as it made its way toward Cho. He smiled as it was about all he could do at this point.

"Alright, here I come!" He pushed as much chakra into the earth as he could and the vibrations got more intense but still very weak. It finally clashed with Cho's barrier and when it did it steadied out quickly. The wall was unphased by the attempts of Shion. He looked at the wall and frowned for a moment. "Huh, that is a really hard stone you made. I am still getting used to my earth element so I can't really do much with it but I have found a new strength by tapping into the element." He pauses for a moment looking at Atsuko and back at Cho before continuing. He was careful with what he said since he did not know the new girl very well.

"I have goals that are larger than myself and if I am to achieve those goals I need to get stronger faster." He looked at that wall and back at Cho with a serious expression this time. "You handled the merchant and those people with ease. As a fellow Kamizuru, I need to become stronger than I am now. I think currently I have been living in a dream and after meeting you and doing my first mission I realized I can't stay there. I have to advance."

His determined expression did not falter in those words he liked this Kamizuru and he saw how hard working he was which was something he always admired in people. He knew if he was going to get stronger, than this new genin was going to be vital in his growth.

WC 420
Total WC- 626
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:35 am
Hearing that she was fine to join them, she grinned happily. She was so relieves they let her join them. Training is much more fun with other people. "My name is Atsuko. Oh Earth Release sounds fun! I don't know my element yet... Chakra Paper is so expensive."

She watched both of them work with Earth element in awe, listening to them. The Earth wall looked strong and sturdy. She felt the vibrations from the other guy using his Earth. She's amazed at how strong the wall is. She makes note of the wall for the future just in case she does have Earth element. It would be a good one to protect her from attacks, especially if she was healing someone

She looks over at the white robed guy, hearing him say Kamizuru. She wonders what that clan does. She hasn't heard of that one at all since coming to Konoha.

WC: 152
Total WC: 275
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:20 am
Squad Leader…not something I had thought about …. he thought about the implementation of leading a squadron, he had a very long way to go to be at that level, even Nokino was still a Genin and her capabilities would put his own to shame. Still, he held the Earth Wall and waited for the Chakra of Shion to try and wrestle the control from him. There was a surge of energy that ripped through the wall, it fell into the cracks of his web like flood water, then went cold like a winter night, expanding in all the weak points of his defence. The earth grumbled under the pressure, almost like an earthquake on a much smaller scale.

The defence held, the Chakra disappeared, abandoning its assault on the perimeter of his defence. Not only did he learn how strong Shion’s raw Chakra was but also had a firmer understanding of his own defence, he could feel the weak points stress under the pressure. A deeper understanding of one’s own Jutsu led to a mastery over it. Though truthfully he right now just needed everything to be that extra bit powerful.

It helped him too in other ways, he was on the cusp of learning Chakra Sensory, he could begin to sense Shion naturally and without a full effort to do so, potentially he could learn his Chakra Sensory, that would be a benefit. Finally feeling the Chakra within his opponent gave him a broader sense of understanding of Elements themselves, this would help him to learn a chakra nature that was not is natural one - he could already feel and understand Nature Chakra.

”Good work Shion, your chakra was a hammer - blunt and heavy. My walls began to crumble though naturally you wouldn’t have known that. A great effort.” he nodded his head in agreement, turning to the newcomer.

”A pleasure, Atsuko. My name is Chokoku-Ji, this is Shion” most had never heard of Iwagakure or cared about it, so none would really know the clan. It seemed pointless to draw attention to it. ”It can take some time to learn, I presume you will be joining Shion in the Academy? He asked her, though looked to Shion too, maybe they were already in the same class and he hadn’t realised.

WC: 385
TWC: 957
Shion Kamizuru
Shion Kamizuru
Academy Student
Academy Student

Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:38 am
Excited by the response of Cho he was not aware just how much energy it took to get that result but he was happy to hear it was working well. He looked to Atsuko and smiled. "No I don't think we have met before. But I would like to get to know more people so I am glad you spoke up when you did. Who knows maybe we will all be squading together in the future."

He stood up from his exercise and stretched his arms. He was looking forward to learning the earth element further he was able to make small pebbles of rock but it had no oomph to it so it was useless and when he tried raising the stone in the air as a shield he would only get it about an inch off the ground. He had a long way before he could do something like what Cho was doing. Looking back over to Atsuko he was curious. "So what kind of stuff do you enjoy doing? Have anything you want to work towards while you are at the academy?"

He was interested in both of them and wanted to learn more about their specialties and what they were capable of.

WC 206
Total WC- 832
Atsuko
Atsuko
Academy Student
Academy Student
Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:55 pm
Atsuko looked at both of then and grinned excitedly. She hopes she can learn alot from both of them. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you. I'll be at the Academy. Maybe we'll be in the same class, Shion! I know I have alot to learn. I'm definitely behind on knowing some things." She says excitedly, deciding not to mention yet why she doesn't know all the clans.

She looked more towards Shion when he asked his questions. She takes a moment to gather her thoughts sbefore replying. "I'm really interested in the medical field. I help out at the hospital sometimes. And I'd love to learn fuuinjutsu. There's so much I want to learn. Though first I need to learn more to become a Genin."

WC: 127
Total WC: 402
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Chokoku-Ji Kamizuru
Genin
Genin
Ninjutsu Remove Default

Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:24 pm
Whilst the other two were conversing, Cho went back to training - though he kept an ear out on what they were discussing just out of interest, perhaps there was an element of warning he could give to them both before they faced the wrath of Nokino, or, and he did chuckle to himself at the thought of it, if he just let them get on with it and get reprimanded in the same manner as he did.

As his hands let go of the Earthern Wall, he instead pulled up his other hand and formed a swift hand seal, from mouth he shot a large river of Muddy Earth at a target, it was pushed back by the earth and submerged, his other hand came up and grabbed the Senbon in his hand, he ran forward a good 5 Metres before throwing the follow up attack at another target, finally, before he gave up his relentless attack he flanked his imaginary enemy and drew his Tanto - he jumped at it, his hand forming a hand seal causing Earth Spikes to fire from his muddy attack only just prior, a real enemy would have been forced to step forward into the Tanto, which the dummy did, the straw was cleaved plain in half by his attack.

He stood breathing for a moment, he looked aimlessly forwards and then, 5 seconds later the Earth all crumbled to the ground, spreading like a rock tower that had been blown over. He stood straight, examining his attack pattern and taking notes. He would need more ways to close the distance without being taken down easily by a proficient Taijutsu user. There was also the problem that he only relied on one defensive technique, he would need more.

WC: 293
TWC: 1250
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum