Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 140190

An Eagerly Awaited Encounter Empty An Eagerly Awaited Encounter

Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:49 am
After making his way through various security checks to verify his identity, Nemui finally found himself within the Mizukage's Estate. With a brief spin he'd take in what sights he could before resuming with the task at hand. Nemui wanted to meet with the Mizukage and acquire permission to learn skills and techniques, unique to Kirigakure, that might improve his fighting capabilities. He was also interested in whether or not he could obtain the rank of Chunin, hoping he was experienced enough to warrant such a promotion. Aside from all that, he greatly looked forward to meeting the man that ran the village he now called home. It was well known to anybody that the Kage of any village had a wealth of knowledge and wisdom, this made Nemui all the more curious about what kind of person their Mizukage was. With his recent experiences the boy hoped to glean something from today's meeting that might inspire him.

Approaching the office door, Nemui looked himself over to ensure he was clean and presentable before finally knocking on it and listening for a response. On this day his clothing was notably not the same ragtag, patchwork setup he'd normally be in. Given the importance of this meeting he invested in a new set of dark burgundy clothing, although it was still baggy as it suited him and his needs best. Nemui also didn't allow his hair to drape down wildly and instead had it neatly presented in a ponytail that hung in front of his left shoulder. These cosmetic changes while unnecessary, felt appropriate.

WC: 263
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

An Eagerly Awaited Encounter Empty Re: An Eagerly Awaited Encounter

Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:16 pm
At the time the other person arrived it seemed some type of budgeting meeting was going on, a dreadfully boring discussion with a lot of numbers involved. Once, it concluded a buff drunk dude exited, an old person, and a dude with ringed eyes who looked right at the new arrival before continuing to walk on. "Come in, close the door." Akabayashi would say from behind his desk which was not in view of the door nor he in view of the doorway.

When this person entered they would see a woman with a sword seated to the left of the door, obviously at the ready to stab someone who barged through it with violence on their mind. To the right sat the kage at his desk, tapping a stack of papers on the desk to make them even before placing them in a folder. The folder was marked with the words Transplants and Organ Proposal. He would place the folder inside the desk. He had a plan to buy all of a certain nagions transplants that they refused to give their own ninja to strengthen them. For this he called the people who handled the cash flow of Kirigakure to see if such a proposal was sustainable. It indeed was, what with their millions in savings.

"What can I do for you?" He would ask sititing back in his chair.
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:31 pm
Nemui would awkwardly bow to the men that exited, unsure of who they were. Then, upon being welcomed into the room he'd step inside. "Excuse me." Nemui would say this out of respect while entering the room, closing the door behind himself before making his way further in to where he could see the Mizukage behind the desk; from there he would bow once again, unsure of whether the man appreciated proper etiquette or not. As the man appeared to be organizing things on his desk, Nemui waited to be addressed while admiring his office. Shortly thereafter when the Mizukage did address him, the boy would realize he hadn't given much thought to how he would start this discussion.

Picking the first thing that came to his mind, Nemui would answer while feeling somewhat flustered. "I've been looking forward to meeting you, my name's Nemui, of the Hiyu that reside on the country borders. I'm currently a Genin working for the village." Then waiting a moment to see if the Mizukage would say anything, so as not to interrupt him, if he did have any enquiries Nemui would answer him. Otherwise, he would continue to explain his visit today. "I've been seeking methods to improve, so I'd like to ask if I may to learn the techniques and skills of Kirigakure. Also, if I might qualify for a promotion to Chunin for the opportunity to take on more dangerous missions, please."

WC: 241
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:55 pm
He had no questions, so let the genin speak they wanted techniques and a rank up. As this was their first meeting he was not exactly sure how to answer. Could be yes, could be no. It all depended. At least he had a name to work with rather than having to ask and making this more awkward. He would walk over to a cabinet and start shuffling through it, before grabbing one that said Hiyu, Nemui. "Give me a moment to answer both questions. I'd take a seat this could be a minute." He would flip through occasionally saying hmm or huh or hah. Once, finished he would close the file and look at Nemui. "I grant you the rank of Chuunin as for the other request I have to know which one." he would pause. "Do you plan on taking any bounties in the near future? He would ask as it seemed as this person had not captured any.
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:06 pm
Following the man's request, Nemui would take a seat and wait patiently while he looked for something, eventually revealed to be the boy's own file. Immediately upon hearing he would be granted the rank of Chunin, the boy smiled brightly with appreciation and excitement before answering both questions posed towards him, "I don't know much about Kirigakure's secret techniques to be honest, I'd like the opportunity to learn one that suits me in the specialty of Taijutsu, perhaps at a later date when I know more about them; although I can say I'd like to learn Silent Killing, I feel that will be the most advantageous step forward I can take.. As for bounties, I'd be happy to pursue some, were there any you had in mind for me?" Nemui wasn't sure about the latter question's purpose but at this stage believed the Mizukage wanted him to chase somebody specific down.

WC: 151
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:22 pm
"Silent Killing you shall have." He would say folding his fingers together and resting his chin on his hands as he looked at Nemui. There were plenty of bounties worthy of a chuunin, but at this very moment none seemed more or less difficult than fhe others. "No bounties stand out right now, but take them at your leisure. It often involves dealing with a criminal around your rank. At the moment I would work on trianing until you plateau. Then when you are fully equipped as a chuunin work on hunters." What Akabayashi needed were killers, those willing to travel beyond the gates to kill those who would dare try to take its secrets. He himself was no stranger to killing, torture, and intimidation, but it was nice to always have back up.
Nemui
Nemui
Chunin
Chunin
Taijutsu Remove Default

Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:27 pm
After hearing everything the Mizukage had to say and believing he understood what his next step should be, Nemui would bow politely while speaking. "I can't thank you enough, I'll take on a bounty once I'm a little more confident in my abilities and prove that any faith you might have in me isn't misplaced. If I find a suitable Taijutsu in Kirigakure's records I'll look forward to meeting you again to acquire permission to study it, thank you." Then standing up straight, the boy would bow deeply once more. If the man had anything further he wished to address first, Nemui would wait but otherwise he would exit the man's office.

WC: 112
TWC: 767

[Exit]

Claims: 25% off for max stats
Talented 531/3750 > 1298/3750 (767)
Permission to learn Silent Killing

Rank Up: Genin > Chunin Granted Here
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:52 am
He would simply nod and watch as Nemui exited. He would then get up and return the file as he no longer required it. Then he would teleport back to his home, for him this day was at a close.

Exit.
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune