Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

New pieces of the Pot - Page 2 Empty Re: New pieces of the Pot

Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:18 pm
Keitaro and Kenjiro wrote:

[EXIT]
WC: 697
TWC: 1655

Claims:
1600 WC - 16 Stats 
Keitaro: +15 Strengh/ +1 Speed
Kenjiro:  + 15 Speed/ +1 Strengh 
Chakra Absorption (C rank - 1500 WC)
155 WC donated to charity

Approved
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Fabricated Senju
Mission Record : Kakushin's Journal
Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:33 pm
With his transformation, the others were impressed or suprised, the reaction ranging from finding the true form of Kakushin handsome, to Akaime being not impressed anymore, all the way to suprise and shock from the twins. The tall senju dressed himself back from his transformation, and looked right into the eyes of the tall man, as well as the twins. If they would follow him and Akaime inside the warehouse to show their trust in the fabricated senju, they would see the true testimony of the large Kintsugi family. 

Indeed inside the warehouse abandonned in the middle of the woods was large wooden ornate caravans, with wooden horses alive and carrying them, tied by harnesses like regular horses, but way larger in size. The caravans themselves were so big that they were like small houses on weels, able to form a litteral forteress splited in segments. 

As the twins left and only the tall muscular man followed inside to eat with them all, Kakushin presented the rest of the group.

''So here we are. Now I seem to recall that before we accept you, and welcome you into our family, that you present yourself, and explain where you come from, and how you will help us, as we will help you too.'' Said the green eyed man, his tone serious and commanding. All of the rest of Kintsugi would stand there, ready to act should the man refuse to cooperate. But on the other end, if he would cooperate and present himself and follow with more answers, Kakushin himself would embrace him, hold him in his arms, and welcome im to join by the fire, enjoy the food, and share in faith of their futures and into the family of Kintsugi and its leader.
Yama Kokoro
Yama Kokoro
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:30 pm
Yama was interested in this group. He wasn't entirely sure just what this group did, and what exactly their mission was. But he figured that it would be nice to have a group around him and not against his existence. So he would explain himself thusly, "My name is Yama Kokoro. I am a simple man who plays the violin from time to time who has wandered the streets for a few years now. The means that I can provide aid to the group is with my sheer strength and ability to cause pain to those that ask for it. I'm not sure what it is that I am truly needing, really just a good group of people to surround myself with would be greatly appreciated, honestly. So if that is something you'd be willing to provide, then huzzah! I shall enjoy the company."

He would cease his explanation and the group would all begin eating their food together and drinking the night away, but his mind would be stuck on the man that had been here once before, the man that was protecting the leader of this group. His visage was that of a striking god that simply tore his way into Yama's heart. HE would think of him fondly as he would sleep through that night.

WC: 300
TWC: 1525
EXIT

Claims: +1500 towards Sensory Spec (complete) Max stat discount applied

Kakushin Senju likes this post

Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:47 am
Yama Kokoro wrote:
WC: 300
TWC: 1525
EXIT

Claims: +1500 towards Sensory Spec (complete) Max stat discount applied

Approved
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Fabricated Senju
Mission Record : Kakushin's Journal
Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:14 pm
With a quick answer, Yama presented himself to the leader of Kintsugi, to which Kakushin simply smiled in a trusting and welcoming way, hugging the mountain of a man, and listenning to what he had to offer. The Senju was really glad of this man, who was active, strong and determined. He would be a perfect asset, a son he which he had sooner. After having listened to the saying of the man, Kakushin took a simple pause and answered back.

''Then we humbly welcome you my beloved. Your strong arms will be put to good use, the survival of us all. And how it please me to see an artist after my own heart! Wonderful. If all you need is a group of loving individuals to look after you, then I will gladly vow to treat you like my own son. '' said Kakushin, his deep and conforting voice calming and soothing, as he simply radiated love and acceptance toward Yama.

As they ate all together and included a new member of the family, the fabricated Senju simply was happy, and satisfied, enjoying every minute of this existance he was granted. 

[EXIT]

TWC: 1606 

claims: 
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri