Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Don't look at an old ladies intimates!
Mission Record : Mission Record
Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 31700

Monument Mopping (Mission) Empty Monument Mopping (Mission)

Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:36 am
Mission:

Heifu walked over to the monument looking disgruntled. Mop and bucket in hand, she looked the part of a janitor. She was too old for this. They really thought an old woman like her would be best for a job like this? She sighed, at least it was a deserving job. She could think of no one greater to honour than the first Mizukage, their village founder. With a deep sigh, she got to work mopping the base while tidying trash. She couldn't believe how filthy it was. Who left trash at a historic monument? Another sign of her village's standard degradation.

At that thought she looked up at the face of the monument as if  she were looking directly into Xyxer Gyojin's eyes. "What has become of this village? I'm sure you would be ashamed to see it in its current state. I hope to rectify it, but what can a single old woman do? If only you were here now. Your steady hand would be all the guidance we'd need in these troubled times." She chuckled. Old coot, she was talking to herself. She only hoped her addled mind could stay with her long enough to complete this task.

With that she got steadily to work, so absorbed in her mission that the world faded around her. Oblivious but working hard, the woman was a prime suspect to be sneaked up on. Thankfully no one was around to take advantage as of yet.

WC: 246
TWC: 246
Leon Rentei
Leon Rentei
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Leon
Genjutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Monument Mopping (Mission) Empty Re: Monument Mopping (Mission)

Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:09 am
Leon was walking towards the monument looking at his items in hand. He was kind of excited because he was finally doing something other than training. Leon would stretch out once he reached the monument he would look around that trash that was everywhere and the grime on the statues face. He would shake his head and began to walk closer as he placed his bucket down and grabbed the broom out. When he did he would hear something...a voice, a woman's voice, an older woman's voice. He would look around the area until he walked around the other side of the monument to see here and old lady cleaning the monument. He was confused about why, why was she here? Maybe to reminisce about the old days. He would chuckle and shook his head as he started to make his way to her only taking a couple steps before speaking to avoid scaring her to badly.

"Hello there, sorry I'm just trying to clean up a bit what are you doing here?" He asked as he started to examine her a bit. The 16 year old, dark skin, silver hair genin softly smiled at her before shooing away some birds as he went back to cleaning the monument he would then slap his forehead before looking at her again. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Leon, Leon Rentai it's nice to meet you miss." He said as he smiled at her still before returning back to cleaning the area. Leon seemed to be a very down to earth guy he didn't cause problems or at least he tried to be.

WC 272
TWC 272
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:28 am
"Hello there, sorry I'm just trying to clean up a bit what are you doing here?

The words burst her out of her musings. On instinct she cocked her head to the side and looked at the boy, her hand reaching behind her, half drawing her tanto. Not a threat. The thought made her draw in a breath of relief. From the looks of him, headquarters had decided to send another Academy Student to help her. The boy seemed apologetic on startling her and said. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Leon, Leon Rentai it's nice to meet you miss."

Sheathing her tanto, she let her body soften, its battle ready tenseness leaving her muscles. "No, I'm sorry young man. I'm Heifu Jōnetsu, I apologize for almost shanking you on instinct. I'm assuming the mission desk sent you to help clean the statue as well?"

She looked back up at the statue, a softness entered her face. "Do you know who this is? Beneath the grim and dirt lies a figure of great importance to our village's history."

She got back to work as she waited for his reply. Not wanting to waste a moment and chance being here after dark. Her old bones could only take so much of this labour. The sooner she was done, the sooner she could rest.

WC: 223
TWC: 469
Leon Rentei
Leon Rentei
Genin
Genin

Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:02 am
He would look at her as she reached behind her to grab at something, he was prepared but he didn't want to fight her over nothing. Luckily he didn't have to as she put the weapon away as she introduced herself and proceeded to apologize to him for almost shanking him. He would breathe a bit before standing up straight and revealing his headband that was around his neck. He likes to switch where it's at at times because why not. He would want off the whole thing about her saying she was about to shank him. "Ah no worries, I should have announced myself a lot sooner than I did." He told her as he started to clean once again his thoughts overrunning with the sheer happiness of her not putting a blade in his side. "Hmmm oh yes, they figured it would be best to have multiple people out here instead of just one. No one wants to do this alone right so I jumped at it. A mission is a mission." He told her as he started to clean again.

He would tune back in when she spoke to him, he would back up to the statue as he tried to peek through the dirt and grime before finally settling on the name. "Oh he's the first mizukage Xyxer Gyojin." He told her as he continues to clean the statue and the ground. "We, of course, learned about him back in the academy." He told her as they continued clean the area.

WC 255
TWC 527
Heifu Jōnetsu
Heifu Jōnetsu
Genin
Genin
Bukijutsu Remove Default

Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:46 am
"Oh he's the first mizukage Xyxer Gyojin. We, of course, learned about him back in the academy."

Heifu huffed at the mention at the academy but then relented. "Well, at least they are teaching you kids something useful nowadays. I'd have to go tan someone's hide if they weren't teaching about Xyxer Gyojin's history. This whole village wouldn't be here without him. While we may be under the thumb of Hoshikagure at the moment, we still exist. Every day we survive we carry on his legacy."

She looked off in the distance and said softly "Hopefully a day will come soon where Kirigakure can stand on its own two feet again. I'm sure Xyxer will smile down on us on that day."

She shook her head and then surveyed the area. It seemed to be surprisingly clean compared to what it had been before. They had made short work of it together after all, four hands are better than two. She would need to teach any hooligans who disrespected it again a lesson, but for now, it looks like their mission was accomplished.

"It looks like our work is done... Leon? I'm sure I will see you around the village again. But if you hear of anyone leaving trash here again you tell me, alright? I'll straighten them out and then some... those disrespectful, ungrateful, louts of a-" As she left she fell into her classic pattern of muttering softly to herself. Only the odd death threat or vile curse was audible to anyone save herself. But what was audible was enough to curl the hairs on the back of your neck. Most people wouldn't have heard such foul language in their life, and some words would require a dictionary to discover their twisted meaning.

WC: 295
TWC: 764

Exit:

119/500 WC Basic Sealing Technique (The rest learned here)
250 WC Sensory Deprivation
+ 250 WC Mastery (no handseals) Sensory Deprivation
145/500 WC Feint

764 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+7 speed

Mission Completion:
+1,000 Ryo
+5 AP (New total = 65)
Leon Rentei
Leon Rentei
Genin
Genin

Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:22 pm
The dark skin Shinobi would listen to Heifu as she seemed to complain about the academy. He wanted to say something but decided against it mostly because he didn't want to take the chance to upset her. The young ninja would return to cleaning as she continued to speak to him about the first then brought up the fact that they were under hoshi thumb. He thought what a world it would be to be independent but to pull away from them would prove to be difficult they had to pull something off. He would stop cleaning for a second before looking up at the statue once again he would turn his head as he looked back to Heifu. He has time maybe he'll see this happen one day or maybe he may be the mortor but who knows the future is far and unknown.

He would return to cleaning, once he finished up he would look up just in time to hear Heifu tell him that they appeared to be finished as he looked around. "Time flies when you're talking huh." He laughed a bit before listening to her continue as he gave her a thumbs up for the possibility of them meeting again then kept it up when she told him to tell her if he sees someone coming over here and leaving a mess at the monument again and she'll handle them. As she started to mumble off he would once again laugh as he called out to her. "Definitely though I'll be sure to keep the shanking under wraps." He would watch as she disappeared into the streets as he stuck around to look up at the statue once again. He would place both hands in his pockets as he blinked a few times as he spoke to himself softly. "A mortor.... Hmmm.... Nah." He laughed as he grabbed his cleaning supplies and began to leave the area and headed straight to the headquarters to turn everything in and collect his pay. He would still be thinking about it until the last minute where he got him something to eat as he went home to struggle to understand how to do iryojutsu something that others in his family did way better than him. "Why does this have to be so difficult?" He mumbled to himself as he struggled to use the jutsus scratching his head out of frustration.

WC 401
TWC 928

Exit claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:14 pm
Heifu Jōnetsu wrote:
WC: 295
TWC: 764

Exit:

119/500 WC Basic Sealing Technique (The rest learned here)
250 WC Sensory Deprivation
+ 250 WC Mastery (no handseals) Sensory Deprivation
145/500 WC Feint

764 WC used - 0 remaining

Stats:
+7 speed

Mission Completion:
+1,000 Ryo
+5 AP (New total = 65)

Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:20 pm
Leon Rentei wrote:

WC 401
TWC 928

Exit claims:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum