Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:08 pmDenkitekiTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokku
Rokku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roar of Dissent
Mission Record : Set List
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24000

Rokku- Monkeys, bats and cats???? Empty Rokku- Monkeys, bats and cats????

Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:13 pm
Missions:

Rokku’s eyes snapped open as he heard quiet footsteps outside his door. He was used to younger sibling ambushes but from the amount of light in the room it was far too early for them to be up and whoever was making their way down the corridor was trying to be particularly quiet. Rokku rolled from his bed to his feet smoothly, balancing his weight precisely whilst wielding a wooden bat his mother gave to him for training many years prior. The footsteps stopped outside his room and he shifted his grip in preparation to swing at the attacker. As the door opened he caught the glimpse of a headband and metal striped ninja gloves typically worn by ninja and swung with all his strength. It was only during the swing he realised it was his mother wearing the clan headband and her old shinobi outfit. He attempted to shift the swing low so as not to catch her unawares and was caught off guard when instead of avoiding the swing released a razor sharp kick to meet it, shattering the bat into splinters and causing Rokku to stumble backwards and regain his footing as vibrations continued to shake his arm. He had never known she could hit quite that hard and had never seen the combative glare that levelled on him, filled with violent intent before softening almost as quickly as the attack.

“Kuku are you okay?” His mother, Sarutobi Haru (now Hisara Haru) quickly assessed him with a medics eyes, likely noting scratches and seeking out signs of damage but finding only minor abrasions from the splintered bat. Satisfied Rokku was not injured she proceed with a more stern tone of voice.“You should know better than to be swinging bats around this early in the morning! What if it was your sister or your father? You might have hurt them!” The idea that he might have also injured her did not seem to entertain any space in her mind and as Rokku looked at the remains of the bat he believed she was correct.

“Well you said we shouldn’t use any techniques in the house but that doesn’t stop you using Chakra enhanced strength to lift the sofa or surface walking to clean the corners when we are expecting guests.” He rubbed his arms, shaking of the numbness and feeling the sensation returning to his finger tips. Fortunately, it had been the top half of the bad that was destroyed so his hands were relatively unharmed.

Haru raised an eyebrow at his comment which silently conveyed a ‘are you sure you wish to continue down this line of discussion with me’ tone of voice that Rokku could imagine clearly in his head. After many years of pushing that line he had no wish to do so now. “Sorry, I thought you were an attacker or enemy shinobi.” Haru’s look changed to one of confusion then mirth as she smiled and humoured him as though he was a kid again and had told her some ridiculous fact like clouds ar emade of candy floss. He did not enjoy the look one bit.

“Well if you aren’t here to attack me why are you in my room so early, and why are you wearing your old ninja gear? Its too quiet for the village to be under attack.”

“Indeed not, but Sarutobi Radi has had a little mishap whilst practicing his summoning technique and..well its better to tell you on the way. Get dressed, unless you want to chase monkeys in your pajama’s!”

Rokku had already begun grabbing some clothes and pulling on his t-shirt and jumper. He had managed to pull his head through when Haru mentioned Monkeys. “Monkeys? Also can you leave the room or turn around at least." Rokku had paused in preparation to change his bottoms and pull on his jeans. Haru rolled her eyes and tutted but turned to face away yet could not help but comment. “I am your mother. Nothing I haven’t seen a hundred times when you were growing up, besides I was a medical nin! I doubt anything I see will shock me.”

Rokku flushed red with embarrassment and pulled on his jeans quickly hissing and mumbling under his breath. “Mum, please stop talking..” Haru obliged but he could tell from her shoulder movements that she was stifling a laugh at his embarrassment. There were some things Rokku would never want to discuss with his parents but they seemed to take pleasure in teasing him and the rest of his siblings none the less.

“Where was I? oh yes, Sarutobi Radi was practicing his contract summoning when he accidently summoned a large amount of monkeys which apparently just normal monkeys. At the very least they haven’t responded to any commands given by the clans summons so perhaps they are just being mischievous. Either way they want clan mates to assist before they put the word out to the rest of the village if they can help it.” As she Spoke Rokku gathered his things and set off with her, exiting quietly through his window and darting off towards the orchards.

“We have to herd them up and then we can send them back with a reverse summoning technique that the clan are working on with their personal summons. You know things have been a little icy since I left to be with your father and especially when I took his name. Now that the blood has awakened in you and you want to be a ninja it’s a good opportunity to gain some favour with the clan. It will certainly make things easier for you going forwards and I would like you to be on good terms if you can. Just remember that the Orchard is vital for the food supplies of the village and should not be destroyed at any cost, just focus on the monkeys and drive them away from the trees. If you can prevent harming them then even better but the mission does come first.”
Rokku processed the information and rubbed his eyes. He still felt a little like he was dreaming. “Stop the monkeys eating all the fruit, drive them towards the other clan members. Don’t damage the orchard and try not to harm the monkeys. Got it. What will you be doing?”

"I am going to summon Yuka and patrol the outside to stop any that try to escape into the wider village. You just focus on your job. Oh and watch out. They bite.”

The Orchard appeared in the distance and Haru gave Rokku a quick hug before using body flicker to vanish somewhere ahead. A short pop and large cloud of smoke appeared and then faded to reveal Yuka, the large white monkey standing about 5 meters tall and crouching to speak with a small figure that must have been his mother. Yuka transformed into a large staff with oversized silver club like caps on each end that Haru grabbed and began twirling as she leaped towards some poor unfortunate target. Rokku even pitied the creature a little as neither Haru nor Yuka was known for their restraint.

Rokku entered the treeline, noticing a few other ninjas of varying rank and age but all belonging to the Sarutobi clan, using controlled techniques to scare and herd the feasting monkeys and drive them to the rear of the orchard. Rokku spotted a small group of the summoned monkey a short distance a way. Rokku cricked his neck before taking in a deep breath and making the hand signs of Bird > Dragon > Ox before releasing a series of 10 spheres of wind invisible to the naked eye that launched towards the monkeys gather around one particularly fruit bare tree. Just out of detonating range Rokku made each sphere collide collide with each other creating a serious of large wind blasts blasts that shocked and frightened the monkey’s driving them away from both the force of wind and the shock and noise. Rokku continued this practice as he herded them towards the other end of the orchard eventually forming and impromptu line with other Sarutobi ninja or just clans men who had armed themselves with brooms to drive them towards the reverse summoning seal. As the net drew tighter they began to work together combining techniques as Rokku joined the second line of ranged herders whilst the more close combat inclined  pushed their targets further forwards.

Rokku saw Haru or at least he was sure it was his mother he saw, several times during the mission dashing to various sections of the orchards, presumably picking up any strays that slipped through the shrinking net of shinobi. Shortly after the summoned monkeys had been safely rounded up and herded from the orchard into the reverse summoning formation. After a few final minutes of preparation the reverse summoning seal was completed and the captured monkeys were returned to their home with a large cloud of smoke that drifted off quickly with the morning breeze as the morning sun had just finished clearing the horizon.

Haru wandered over with Yuka who was now loping alongside Haru in her giant monkey form, the white fur and size making her easy to spot. “Looks like we didi a good job and the elders reckon we should be able to salvage enough of the food without causing too much damage to the food supplies. Just don’t complain if we have some similar meals more often for a few weeks whilst the new reserves grow.”

Well glad I could be of help to your family mum, if you don’t mind I’m going to head back and get an extra hour of training then take a nap.” Rokku yawned silently but his mouth stretched wide open. “Glad to see you are doing well Yuka, give my best to Sagen, hopefully he isn’t causing too much trouble.”

Yuka simply hmphed good humouredly as if to say ‘how could I have trouble dealing with my son?’ before turning to Haru and giving a respectful bow which was returned by Haru as Yuka de-summoned in another cloud of smoke. Haru stepped forward and spoke once more. “Well remember to stop by the mission office, the elders have offered rewards for everyone that assisted and it will be good to have you seen to be helping out the clan. Mending bridges so to speak.”

“I guess so but I don’t see why its should be mending them when far as I could tell it was you and the elders that broke it in the first place.” Haru sighed and scratched her right leg with her left balancing a moment not unlikely Yuka often did. Rokku did not point out the shared mannerism for fear she meant she looks like a monkey.

“You know its complicated Kuku, I will not apologise for choosing to leave the ninja life behind, refusing their proposed suitors and not ‘marrying to strengthen the clan’. The choice I made was the right one and I do not regret marrying your father and raining you all. The Elders will never accept that what they demanded was wrong and archaic, regardless of how they wished to strengthen ties with Otogakure and the other clans that reside here.” Haru sighed again and pulled Rokku into a hug that was almost painful and slightly awkward considering he was almost 6 inches taller. “ I  made the right choice and now the elders are beginning to recognise your potential. You have an affinity with the heaven path, this is clear and they are the only ones who can teach you to control it and reach your full potential. I walked the earth path and mastered taijutsu and iryojutsu before I quit that life. I cannot teach you how to use the heaven path fully and I do not want you to be denied this knowledge because of my grievances and choices.” Haru pushed away from Rokku and punched him lightly in the arm.

“I know mum but it doesn’t make me dislike the less for how they tried to use you then ignore us until my bloodline ability awakened. I really don’t like that they looked down on dad either. He is just as good if not better than those short sighted elders.” Rokku sighed, sounding very much like his mother for a moment. “I will try though. I know they can help me, I just hate having to ask them for any favours you know.”

Haru smiled before replaying, dusting off his shoulders. “Just be polite, smile and prove to them how valuable you can be and they will teach you everyhtign you need to know, everything I cannot. They aren’t all bad and despite whatever name you use Kuku, you are a Sarutobi as well as a Hisara, just as I am. On that note, you have been invited to join some of the other academy students and genin from the clan to visit the famed bat caves of the Mochizuki clan today, I want you to go, spend time with your relatives and be respectful to the Mochizuki. Learn about their clan and culture and establish your place as a member of the Sarutobi. When you are a powerful and distinguished ninja, they won’t care what you call yourself. Now off you go and make us proud!”

Rokku shrugged and thrust his hands in his pocket as he headed towards the small gathering of Sarutobi genin and academy students of various age as they gathered to head to the Mochizuki caves. Rokku remained quiet and polite, listening as the guides led them through the caves and explained their clans history and symbiotic relationships with the bats and how they learned from them. It was interesting to a point but he did not fully focus until they discussed how living with the bats made them more adept at focusing and how their discoveries was now used to help ninja learn the sound element. Unfortunately they were purposefully restrained on details which frustrated Rokku somewhat but otherwise the trip went uneventfully.

On his way back Rokku had managed to find what he thought was a stray cat but noticed a very expensive looking collar with a name and address that was located in one of the very expensive areas of the village. He gave the cat scritches behind the ear and picked it up, humming loudly as he did so to try and calm the cat. The cat in questioned settled in quickly and began purring away as Rokku supported it gently and headed towards the address handing it over to one of the gardeners of the estate who kindly advised him their was a currently a reward for its capture. Rokku made a note to head to the mission office first thing to collect his rewards and made his way home. He was definitely more of a cat person than a dog person and upon returning home swiftly bathed and slept. Considering the mysteries of the Mochizuki clan and how it could be applied to learning the sound element. He was sure in time it would become clear.

TWC: 2534

[Exit]

Claiming mission rewards: 4,000 Ryo and 25 AP
Claiming stats: +25 Vigor

Claiming 2534 WC

Claiming jutsu:
- Wind Release: Whirlwind Thrust - 1000 - 1000/2534
-Cat Eyes - 250 - 1250/2534
-Sensory Deprivation - 250 - 1500/2534
- Scent Masking - 500 - 2000/2534
- Out-of-a-Hat - 250 -2250/2534
- 138 WC to complete mastery of genjutsu release [no handseals] - 250/250 - 2388/2534
- 146 WC towards mastery [No handseals] Cat Eyes - 146/250 - 2534/2534
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Rokku- Monkeys, bats and cats???? Empty Re: Rokku- Monkeys, bats and cats????

Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:15 pm
Rokku wrote:

TWC: 2534

[Exit]

Claiming mission rewards: 4,000 Ryo and 25 AP
Claiming stats: +25 Vigor

Claiming 2534 WC

Claiming jutsu:
- Wind Release: Whirlwind Thrust - 1000 - 1000/2534
-Cat Eyes - 250 - 1250/2534
-Sensory Deprivation - 250 - 1500/2534
- Scent Masking - 500 - 2000/2534
- Out-of-a-Hat - 250 -2250/2534
- 138 WC to complete mastery of genjutsu release [no handseals] - 250/250 - 2388/2534
- 146 WC towards mastery [No handseals] Cat Eyes - 146/250 - 2534/2534

Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum