Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Goto, I’ve come to bargain Empty Goto, I’ve come to bargain

Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:20 pm
On the eve of the exams , Nuraihyon came to the Hokage building for a meeting with one of the brothers of his late father, Goto. From what he knew of his fathers memories the white haired male often had curious items that prevailed a certain boost of power, some of which even his own father partook in. A smile remained on his face as he came into the building, alerting the secretary of his trip and headed up. He’d take his time so that Goto was aptly prepared for a visitor and once he arrived to the office he would knock twice. Twist the door knob. Then enter. Looking around he would take his time before finally speaking to the white haired male, if he was in,” This office could use a little fire. But how are you Uncle? I have come to make a purchase of your wares should you have the time,” the words were almost sung as he ran a hand over a nearby chair before sitting down and waiting.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage
Stat Page : Goto
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 752950

Goto, I’ve come to bargain Empty Re: Goto, I’ve come to bargain

Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:16 pm
As the Culling Games approached there were plenty of people making preparations, hoping to ready themselves the best they could. One such individual was Nuraihyon, son of Goto's blood brother. The young Shinkou would enter the office, expecting to find the silver haired Senju. That being the case, the Deputy greeted the promising Leaf shinobi. "I won't see this place burned down just yet". Listening to the boy's request he watched him take a seat and await an answer. "Busy, but what's new? So, what exactly is it that you're wanting to buy?". Even though he never planned to become some type of organ dealer, fate intertwined and caused Goto to end up taking on that role regardless.

(WC: 118)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:25 pm
Interesting question. A smile posed on his face as he idly kicked his feet up into the chair he was sitting in,” Judging by my fathers memories of bloodlines… Hmmm. The Jugo bloodline might be great for me. Their destructive power and strength fit my needs but also… Maybe that of the Onis would fit me better. Which do you think Uncle? Eh I have the money for both so whichever you have I’d gladly take if that is okay with you?,” he’d ask out of respect. Of those in the village he held both Aoki and Goto within high regard but he also admired their strength as well. A level he aimed to gain one day.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:39 am
It appeared the choice was between two options, the Natural Berserker and Ogre bloodline, the latter one in the possession of Goto. "From what I remember about your fighting style, Ushitora would be a great fit" the silver haired Senju suggested. As both men were discussing and engaging in a conversation, Takara entered the room almost as if she knew her services would be needed. The two of them spent a lot of time together, the Deputy teaching the young girl about DNA and allowing her medical knowledge to grow exponentially. "Nothing comes for free, if you agree it'll be fifty thousand ryo". Should Nuraihyon agree, he would be directed to one of the tables where the procedure would take place.

Assuming she could start and proceed with the surgery, Takara began by channeling medical chakra to her fingertips, gaining the ability to numb the pain. Moving on, she then formed a small and sharp blue blade around her hand which allowed her to create a cut inside the Shinkou's body without actually piercing the skin. Doing so, the girl removed his liver before replacing it with one belonging to the Ushitora clan. Once the swap was complete, her hands would glow a beautiful green, ready to speed up the healing process. With the surgery complete Takara moved back and disinfected the tools used for the procedure. "Looks like it was a success, you might feel groggy for a minute". Goto would gently rub the girl's head, complimenting her on a job well done.

(WC: 254, TWC: 372)

Takara:
--Chakra Anesthesia
--Chakra Scalpel
--Mystical Palm
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:06 pm
"Why is that? Because i'm awfully destructive and tend to think with my fist and fire over rationality and a calm mind?," there was a brief chuckle as he looked at his Uncle and nodded. He knew that he was the opposite of both his brother and his late departed father, but Goto was definitely on point here. Nodding for a moment he would give the white haired a small smile," Well you would be 1000% accurate. Leave it to my Uncle to know me to a tee, though i don't think your assessment is wrong. In fact i'm appreciative for it," when the price tag was given, he would reach into the depths of his ninja pouch and produce the money that he would need. 50,000 ryo rolled nice and neat placing it onto the desk and then looking over to Takara. He would give his little sister a two finger salute before hopping onto one of the tables and removing his jacket to reveal his bare skin. He knew how these procedures went and he wouldn't move at all. As Takara proceeded with the surgery, he would turn his head to look over to Goto," What do you think about the games? Do you think you will be able to produce the quality of Shinobi that the village needs," he was curious simply because seeing the roster of who was going to be joining was...sub-optimal at best. He did not want to play favorites and see who he thought would win. No, he wanted to know what he thought about the batch of those fighting. Once Takara had finished he would stand up slowly, he was a sturdy brute but he was no fool. Looking over to her he would pick the bean up and give her a small hug before sitting her down and leaning down to get within eye level of her," Thanks lil sis.... i appreciate the patchwork," with that he would look to the pair to see if there was anything else he needed.
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:40 pm
Accepting the money and placing it someplace safe, Goto listened to Nuraihyon inquiring about his expectations for the upcoming Culling Games as the latter took place on the table. "Although some are promising, they are still inexperienced" the silver haired Senju replied. Even if a couple of Konohagakure Genin had potential, it would be their first encounter with combat. "They have yet to experience the taste of battle, life and death". Would things have gone the same if any of them were in his shoes the day he had to defend and protect the village against those rogue ninja or would the outcome have been much different? Asking the question was answering it.

Standing there as the surgery went on, the Deputy continued to give voice to his thoughts. "Not everyone is ready, despite the name of our tournament, it isn't a game, but most of them will treat it as such". There was nothing wrong with looking forward to it, that much he would accept, however, the consequences of how everyone would be treated depended on how they performed. Those who showed promise would be rewarded, while those with a disappointing result .. well, they'd find out soon enough. "I expect you to live up to your name and make an example out of everyone" the silver haired Senju encouraged Nuraihyon.

(WC: 221, TWC: 593)
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm
There was a grin on his face as he rolled his shoulders to get his body in the mood, taking in the new addition as he stretched," Unlike my little brother i'll be sure to live up and surpass the name we have...And as for those kids? I will be real sure to make sure they learn something very...special out of this. There are not comrades in a competition. As long as you or the old man do not mind me letting lose a little.... we should have no problems no?," he would look at the white haired male for a moment. After a few he would place his jacket back on and begin to slowly leave out of the office and back to his abode where he would begin to get ready once more. The monster had been reawakened

[Exit]
761/1000 for body to accept transplant
(claiming successful implant of the Ushitora organ and bloodline)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm
Nuraihyon Shinkou wrote:There was a grin on his face as he rolled his shoulders to get his body in the mood, taking in the new addition as he stretched," Unlike my little brother i'll be sure to live up and surpass the name we have...And as for those kids? I will be real sure to make sure they learn something very...special out of this. There are not comrades in a competition. As long as you or the old man do not mind me letting lose a little.... we should have no problems no?," he would look at the white haired male for a moment. After a few he would place his jacket back on and begin to slowly leave out of the office and back to his abode where he would begin to get ready once more. The monster had been reawakened

[Exit]
761/1000 for body to accept transplant
(claiming successful implant of the Ushitora organ and bloodline)

Approved!
Goto Senju
Goto Senju
Deputy Kage
Deputy Kage

Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:36 pm
(Exit)

(TWC: 593)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 546 to finish Water Prison Technique (previously trained here)
- 50.000 ryo from Nuraihyon
- Ushitora organ to Nuraihyon
- Shinkou organ to inventory
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:58 am
Goto Senju wrote:(Exit)

(TWC: 593)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 546 to finish Water Prison Technique (previously trained here)
- 50.000 ryo from Nuraihyon
- Ushitora organ to Nuraihyon
- Shinkou organ to inventory

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum