Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanako Senju
Hanako Senju
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanako's Stats
Mission Record : Hanako's Mission Record
Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Sakuragakure
Ryo : 76600

Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics Empty Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics

Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:07 pm
The day after Hanako's graduation, she set off for the special training facility that was housed near the academy, a place where all the more experienced village shinobi gathered to hone their skills. It was here that she would start her journey, and learn all she could about the medical arts. And she already knew exactly who she needed to find. She remembered what Kana had said to her, that day before her graduation. "Once you graduate, come and find me," she had said. It seemed just Hanako's luck that her new acquaintance was also rather experienced in medical ninjutsu, and now that Hanako was a Genin too, she was eager to see what the girl could teach her.

Entering the facility, she found one of the rooms off to the side that felt all at once like a library and a laboratory. The walls were lined with shelves piled high with various books and scrolls, and a few tables held some scientific looking equipment. There was one empty table near the center of the room with a few chairs around it, so Hanako took one of them and sat, her body poised to keep watch out the open door onto the larger training field, waiting to see when Kana would arrive.
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Record
Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 670

Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics Empty Re: Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics

Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:31 pm
Kana had heard rumors that the new building was supposed to be some sort of training center for shinobi and when the thing finally opened it's doors, she knew she would have to check it out, maybe even bring Gunshin along if the place seemed worthwhile but for now Kana was just going to investigate the place and see what she or Gunshin could do here. Making her way into the lobby, it seemed filled with various equipment and numerous rooms with libraries, laboratories and pretty much anything for any shinobi would be accessible, part of her had assumed the place would cater more for the physical aspect of the shinobi lifestyle, Kana hadn't exactly had the luxury of someone teaching her how to actually do any jutsu and just brute forced herself into learning things she read and heard about.

It was while she was investigating the rooms that she saw a familiar face hiding within one of the rooms, Hanako sat inside one of the rooms and seemed to be waiting for something or someone, which became more apparent as silver eyes met purple and it seemed Kana now knew who the brat was waiting for. She didn't think she made that much of an impression on the quiet girl but maybe the promise of new jutsu to teach was enough to get the brat to seek her out, either way Kana was curious enough to figure out what she wanted from her. "Hanako." Kana said in greeting, looking the smaller girl up and down, noticing the brand new headband proudly embedded into her little sash wrapped around her waist, identifying her as a shinobi of Sakuragakure and as a genin at the very least. "Congrats, I guess you're here for my offer about teaching some medical jutsu then?" She was impressed the little brat made it through the academy so fast but it was just as likely that the girl had already been finishing up her classes and just met Kana near the tail end of it.

WC: 340
Hanako Senju
Hanako Senju
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics Empty Re: Hanako's Medical Training - Mastering the Basics

Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:39 pm
Hanako perked up when she finally saw Kana, quickly getting to her feet and taking a step toward her. "Yes -- I mean, thank you," she said, tempering her eagerness slightly and bowing her head with regards to being congratulated. "I remember your offer, Kana-senpai," she added as she raised her head to look Kana in the eyes with strong determination. "That I should find you once I've graduated, and you would teach me medical ninjutsu... I would very much like to accept. I will work hard until I have mastered everything you have to teach." Reaching into the pouch on her waist, Hanako pulls out a Jutsu Encyclopedia, flipping through to the section on medical ninjutsu and pursing her lips as her finger glided down the page, her eyes scanning the text with focused precision. "This book contains a list of all commonly used medical ninjutsu through C rank difficulty... I would like to learn them all." She passed the book over to Kana, before taking a step back and waiting for instruction.
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:52 pm
The brat had guts, she could give her that much, she had expected the girl to meekly ask about the offer and rather or not it would be fine for Kana to spare some time to teach her yet instead she watched as Hanako brought out the familiar book that was the jutsu encyclopedia, the very same that had helped Kana learn her skills in her own earlier days as a fresh genin just getting out of the academy. What she wasn't expecting was for the little brat to decide that she was going to learn pretty much all the common jutsu in one go, that would probably take them a while but it wasn't like Kana had anything better to do and Hanako seemed alright enough, although she could do without the whole senpai title. Letting out a low whistle, Kana read through the same text she had read through and had broke through via sheer brute force to get it right, some of the jutsu was far less useful than she had thought but it wasn't like neither she or Gunshin had actually been in a serious fight before, assuming one would discard their whole battle with the dream creatures.

"Lotta stuff to learn, but I'll do what I can. We'll start simple with the E Ranks, Basic Medial Ninjutsu and the Hangover Cure before working our way up." Kana said as she took a seat besides the girl, such simple jutsu shouldn't be a hassle or take very long, although the latter was a bit more tricky to actually ensure worked, Kana couldn't even be sure she could perform it right since she couldn't exactly drink and she had been around enough drunks for a life time. "We'll start with the Basic Medical Ninjutsu, for the E Rank version of this, all you need to do is mold your chakra with the boar hand seal, let it flow gently over your hand and then bring your hand to the target. Which will be here." Kana explained as she took out her sealing scroll from her pouch attached to her waist, before she unsummoned her Tanto, while still talking she made a shallow cut onto the back of her forearm for the quiet girl to attempt to heal. "The Basic Medical Ninjutsu only really scabs over the wound, speeding along some of the body's natural healing process. Consider it more for boo boos rather than any actual wounds." Kana explained the usage of the jutsu to the girl as she extended her arm out toward Hanako, her other hand wiping away the blood from her Tanto.

"As for the E Rank version of Hangover Cure, sadly I'm not about to get myself hung over for you to cure it, so you'll have to test that yourself later. But the process should be similar to Basic Medical Ninjutsu, mold the chakra with the ram hand seal and then a half tiger before touching the target's forehead. It should in theory fix up any hang overs." Kana explained the second jutsu with a small shrug, content to let figure it out but it should be simple enough for either of the two use it if needed, although she strongly doubted she'd need to ever use that particular jutsu, she couldn't drink and even if she could, she wouldn't want to.

WC: 560
TWC: 900
Hanako Senju
Hanako Senju
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:04 pm
When Kana went to sit down, Hanako followed suit, taking the chair beside her and watching attentively as the girl retrieved a blade and made a shallow cut in her own flesh. Hanako's eyes widened slightly, seeing this, and she looked at Kana questioningly. 'Well,' she supposed, 'it does seem difficult to practice healing if there is nothing to heal.' Letting any concern drift from her mind, Hanako lifted her hands and clasped them in the sign of the Boar, letting her chakra flow delicately from her hands until they were enveloped in a gentle greenish glow. Then, reaching forward, she hovered her hand over Kana's cut, just close enough for the chakra to make contact without going skin to skin. Hanako's eyes focused intently as she continued to funnel her chakra through her palm, almost sensing the cells in the flesh begin to respond. When she pulled her hand away, the cut was nicely closed and congealed in a thin line on Kana's arm.

Hanako smiled proudly when she saw that the cut had mended itself under her guidance, sitting up a bit straighter before looking to Kana for confirmation that she'd done it properly. "You did say that the jutsu wouldn't make it go away completely," she reminded, fairly certain that she hadn't made a mistake. When it came to the Hangover Cure though, Hanako sat back a little and touched her chin in thought. "Hm... well, do you think it would cure a headache? I'm sure you've had one of those, though I don't know if you have one now... But I believe it would be worth trying on one, for practice." Not that anyone could simply will a headache into existence, but it sure would be convenient if there was such an affliction nearby.
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:38 am
"We'll put a pin in the hangover cure jutsu for the time being and instead move onto the more advanced stuff, maybe I'll get a headache later or failing that, we'll bug one of the shinobi studying here, one of them is bound to have a headache from working their brains too hard for too long." Kana explained with a small shrug as she flipped through the Jutsu Encyclopedia to find the next set of jutsu she thought she could her little unexpected student, she kinda thought it would be a Tenchi Yuudai situation of meeting some brat, seeing potential and then never seeing them again. Not that Tenchi had died, at least as far as Kana was aware but that little brat didn't exactly come find her if he had made genin, so he might still be trapped in the academy or might've just forgot if he did become a genin.

"Here we are, let's try Chakra Anesthesia, then we can try using the Iryojutsu Amplifier." It seemed like a simple and easy enough decision, it was pretty much the same lessons she had done with Tenchi so far, right down to cutting herself and having the cut numbed with Anesthesia now that she thought about it. Although this lesson will be a lot longer and she wouldn't need to hold back so much since this brat was an actual genin and seemed to have an idea of what was happening so far. "We'll start with Chakra Anesthesia first, the scab annoys me so you're going to numb it. Start molding your chakra with the hare, ox and then finish it with the monkey hand seals. Guide the chakra onto the tips of your fingers just like the Basic Medical Ninjutsu but a bit more precise." Kana spoke as she once again extended her right forearm toward the brat to let her numb it, her focus more on the pages of the next one, the amplifier and how she was supposed to try and test that one out for her until an idea struck her.

"For the amplifier, you're going to perform the tiger then rat hand seals, allowing your chakra to remain focused on your core. Then you're going to try casting Chakra Anesthesia again, drawing forth that chakra you're storing alongside the main supply and once you got it, apply another dosage of anesthesia. It should trigger a headache when it wears off if the first dosage didn't and I should be able to tell you if the amplifier works based on how much more numb my arm becomes." Kana was glad that some of her time spent in the hospital wasn't for nothing, a regular complaint she had heard from those she had been helping was that some people felt headaches after going through anesthesia and if she could trigger the same reaction here by apply a single dose and an even stronger second dose, it would handle three of the jutsu in a single sweep.

WC: 500
TWC: 1,400
Hanako Senju
Hanako Senju
Genin
Genin
Iryōjutsu Remove Default

Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:34 pm
Hanako nodded attentively as Kana explained the possible use of the Hangover Cure, before moving on to other topics. It seemed that her next task would be to numb the scab on Kana's arm. "Hare, Ox, Monkey," she recited as she formed the hand seals, focusing on the tips of two fingers as she funneled her chakra into them. Reaching out, she traced her fingers gently over the scab, looking up to Kana curiously. "Is it still bothering you?" she would ask, hoping that she had done it properly.

Hopefully there had been no problems, as they were now moving on to the next technique. "An amplifier?" Hanako echoed as Kana explained, her deep purple eyes sharp with focus. "And it should boost the power of my chakra anesthesia? Right... Kana-senpai, I would like to test myself another way, if you are willing to trust me." Her eyes didn't waver as she probed her senior, before lifting her hands and forming her seals carefully. Tiger, Rat. She felt the chakra in her belly surge to life, ready to act. She continued weaving hand seals. Hare, Ox, Monkey. Channeling her chakra into the tips of her fingers again, Hanako saw a faint greenish glow surrounding them as she reached out a second time, drawing the chakra across two inch patch of Kana's skin, just beneath the scab on her arm. Then, she drew her own tanto, looking at Kana carefully. "I would like to make a cut now... to test the effectiveness of the anesthesia," she explained.

If Kana would allow her, she would draw her blade across the area of skin she'd just numbed, enough to make a few drops of blood roll down the girl's arm, but not too deep to cause any serious damage. Then, placing the blade aside, she would clasp her hands in the sign of the boar, letting her chakra flow into her palm and alight it with a soft green glow before placing it over the fresh wound, holding it in place while her chakra activated Kana's cells, allowing the cut to close over with another scab. Rather pleased with her work, Hanako would then smile and sit back, watching Kana carefully. "Please let me know if you develop a headache, and I will see what I can do."
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:26 pm
Kana watched as her little student went through the hand seals and the soft glow of the anesthesia lit up her fingers, before Kana begun to feel the scab that she wanted to pick at begun to lose any feeling around the small area, Kana idly begun to poke at the scab as the brat asked rather or not it worked, before confirming it with a simple nod of her own, content to let the brat try out the next dosage of chakra anesthesia, although a new method of testing it was a bit unexpected. "Alright, let's see what you can do then." Kana decided to see what the brat had in mind for testing the stronger dose of chakra anesthesia, watching as the girl went about perform the amplifier without any obvious sign of fuck up but the real part would happen when she begun to apply another dosage of the chakra anesthesia, the effects becoming more apparent and Kana couldn't help but wonder why she agreed to have two dosages of an anesthesia administered with one being even stronger than the previous dosage.

"OooOokkay... It works..." Kana managed to mumble as her head felt a bit heavy and a warm feeling settled over her, she had forgotten that the side effect was becoming loopy and that was gonna be a pain in the ass to deal with, she didn't even resist as the little brat sliced her arm to test the effectiveness nor did she react at all as her arm began to bleed before Hanako set about healing it, all the while Kana remained still to try and clear her mind. "Damn... I wish I knew the higher rank of the stupid hangover cure... " Kana mumbled once more, bringing her left arm to rub at her head, trying to steady herself a bit.

"Okay brat.... We're... You're going to use healing hands... And get me back to normal... Just... Just do what I do..." Kana spoke slowly and a bit awkwardly in an attempt to make herself clear, she was still a bit woozy as she began to slowly but carefully perform the hand seals for Healing Hands, Bird, Boar, Dog and finally finishing it with Dragon before her hands lit up with a soft blue glow as she touched the brat's shoulder, letting her chakra flow over Hanako's body and cover her in the same glow, revitalizing the brat but as she performed the demonstration on the brat, they'd each get to see but a small glimpse of each other's life, Hanako would suddenly find herself shivering in a card box and old dirty rags providing the only warmth as lightning flashed across the sky and thunder roared in the distance before just as quickly returning back to the training center. "Oh.... Forgot about that..." Kana mumbled to herself as she brought her hands back, still woozy and loopy from the two doses of chakra anesthesia

WC: 490
TWC: 1,890
Kana
Kana
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:52 pm
Kana hadn't meant to allow for the memory exchange to happen, combined with her wooziness had left mildly irritated about the situation. "We'll cut the lesson short for now brat... I'm going to... Sleep this off... Don't get in trouble and don't tell anyone about what you saw..." Kana mumbled as she rose to her feet and began to take unsteady steps away from the younger girl, determined to get away from her for the time being, perhaps another time she'd teach the brat more jutsu but for the time being Kana didn't want to see the girl's reaction to whatever memory she had been allowed to see, Kana already tried her best to forget about whatever she had seen, a fact aided by the double doses of anesthesia that had made her woozy and feel unnaturally floaty, she stumbled her way out of the little training room the duo had found themselves in, content to get home to sleep it off rather than try and fumble her way through molding her chakra while she struggled to even walk properly.

WC: 180
TWC: 2,070
Kana
Kana
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm
[Exit]

Claiming:

2,070 TWC from thread

25% discount due to max stats:
Used 1,500/1,500 to learn 3rd element; Earth
Used 188/188 to learn E Rank Ninjutsu Emotions on Your Sleeve [v7]
Used 375/375 to learn D Rank Ninjutsu Fire Lash [v7]
Using 7/188 to learning E Rank Water Release: Fish Spit [v7]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum