Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 1700

Missions, missions, missions! Empty Missions, missions, missions!

Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:11 am

Yukio sighed.  The current mission he was on was **not** something he was looking forward to.  He had no interest in things like the arts!  Singing, dancing, performing, it just didn’t appeal to him!  Yet his mother, in all her infinite wisdom, had insisted that he take this ‘mission’ as soon as it became available.  He kept his muttering and grumbling going as he stalked through the Village Hidden in the Leaves until he arrived at the location of the traveling troupe.  Heaving another sigh, Yukio put on his best, cheeriest smile and nodded his head.  Regardless of my feelings, this mission is one that came to Konoha, and as I am a shinobi of this village it falls to me to complete the task.  He stepped into the small building that served as the troupe’s current office and dormitories.  Once there, he made his way to Shin, his point of contact for the group.  Locating the man’s office, Yukio knocked on the door and was instructed to enter by the male’s voice inside.

”Come in, come in! I’m so glad you could come and help us.  I’m sure a shinobi of the leaf village such as yourself has plenty of talented options for a short show!  We just need you to fill in a 15 minute time slot, as one of ours has fallen ill.  This allows us to perform a quick change and proceed with the second half of our show.  Can you help us with that?” Shin, the manager of the troupe, was a man who was easily described as “larger than life.” He stood much taller than even Yukio, who was tall for his age and had a large, rotund belly.  However, his arms and legs looked powerful, and Yukio imagined the man could be quite athletic when he needed to.

The young Senju nodded his head in the affirmative ”Yes, I can definitely do that.  I was thinking of putting on a show of ninjutsu, it’s what my clan is known for.  Unfortunately, I don’t have access to some of their more advanced techniques, but I can probably do something pretty spectacular for 15 minutes without difficult."

”Splendid, splendid!  I’ll leave you to it!  Should you need anything, don’t hesitate to find me and ask.  The show will start this evening at 5:30pm, you will go on at 6:15pm, be backstage no later than 6:00pm.” With those instructions given, Yukio left Shin’s office and proceeded toward the actual performing stage.  It was a smaller affair, designed for more intimate shows, and Yukio began thinking of what water techniques he could do to entertain the crowd.  Coming up with an idea, he left to get some quick supplies and then, once returning, began to practice.

The show went off without a hitch!  Yukio’s performance was nothing amazing, but it received several gasps from the audience, and he got lots of claps as he ambled off the stage.  Shin was very much appreciative of his hard work.

WC: 500 | TWC: 500

Last edited by Senju Yukio on Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Mission Record : Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 1700

Missions, missions, missions! Empty Re: Missions, missions, missions!

Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:35 pm
Mission Link: Patrol Training
Stat Page: The World Tree

Yukio left the district where the troupe was staying after the show, heading towards his next mission destination.  It was time to learn about patrolling the village.  This was a pivotal task for village security and Yukio was determined to learn as much as he could.  As he approached the section he had been directed to, he saw another Konoha shinobi wearing the flak jacket that marked him as a Chunin.  As both of them met eyes, the adult shinobi waved him over.

”You must be the Genin they said was learning to patrol, Yukio, right?” The older shinobi had short, spiky black hair that seemed effortlessly cool, which probably meant he spent a good deal of time on it.  Yukio nodded his head in the affirmative, waiting for his instructions.  ”Alright, pay attention, cause I don’t want to go over this more than I have to.  Follow me.” With that the Chunin started walking along the interior of the wall to the West.  ”We have four main types of patrols – interior, or within the village itself, exterior, which is outside along the wall, mid-range, which is further out from the village, usually a mile or two, and then long-range, which is anywhere between two miles and the border itself.  Speaking of, we have many checkpoints and border stations, as well as internal bunkers that we can patrol from.  You’ll learn their locations when it becomes pertinent to you.  For now, I’m going to teach you about the two most common patrol types, at least at your rank, the interior and exterior patrols.” Yukio nodded vigorously, committing all that he heard to memory.

”For internal patrols, these could be along the wall itself, but usually are within the village.  Gate Checkpoints are always manned by Chunin, so until you make rank you won’t be doing that, but it would not be surprising to have you running a patrol within the village itself.  Before you ask, yes, The Police force and ROOT do patrol within the village, but ROOT are only for extreme issues, otherwise the standard rank and file Genin, Chunin, and Jounin are enough to handle anything.” The Chunin continued his lecture as the pair walked through the village.  It was a warm evening and there were plenty of people out and about.  Yukio enjoyed people watching, seeing everyone move throughout their day to accomplish whatever tasks they needed. ”These patrols are usually about maintaining order and maintaining an established presence within the village.  If you come across a dispute or the rare crime, you are to mediate or intervene as necessary, doing your best to ensure peace or apprehend the criminal non-lethally, in the case of a crime.  From there you would signal for a member of the Police Force, and they would take over after you gave them your report.  For more major crimes, you may be submitted to a Yamanaka mind-reading to make sure everything is as you say.” The Chunin continued to explain the patrol process to Yukio, who committed it to memory.  He would be well equipped were he ever called to assist!

WC: 519 | TWC: 1,019
+10 Stats, 5 to Vigor, 5 to Chakra
1,019WC to Earth Release - 1,019/2,000
Mission Reward(s): 2,250 Ryo / 11AP
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Missions, missions, missions! Empty Re: Missions, missions, missions!

Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:14 am
Senju Yukio wrote:
WC: 519 | TWC: 1,019
+10 Stats, 5 to Vigor, 5 to Chakra
1,019WC to Earth Release - 1,019/2,000
Mission Reward(s): 2,250 Ryo / 11AP
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum