Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hibiki Sato
Hibiki Sato
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Nightmare Circus

Mission Record : Mission Records
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Puppetry Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 3625

Sato Hibiki - Orderley Crumpets Empty Sato Hibiki - Orderley Crumpets

Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:47 pm
E-Rank Mission Order for the Orderly
E-Rank Mission Tea and crumpets

Hibiki woke up before dawn in order to complete his tasks for the day, he had regrettably accepted several missions in his excitement after completing the first and failed to realise that they all fell onto the same day. He pulled on his gear and yawned loudly as he left via the window to avoid waking any of the guests at the inn. The village was quiet but for the few shinobi moving here and there. Some likely off to train whilst other maybe gathered for missions outside of the village. Hibiki vaguely glanced towards the city gates Someday soon I will be joining them as well. His first task of the day was to assist the administrative aides in the office at opening and to assist them with sorting several forms and records for staff and students that were supposed to attend some kind of brunch and tea ceremony in the village. It was not the most exciting of jobs but after scaling a cliff for a lost purse his mother had insisted that he took a few quieter missions inside the village. Hibiki looked at his lightly bandages hands and though he would never admit it, he was looking forward to a few quiet jobs as well.

He was not surprised to find several aides already in the office reading through various piles of papers, stamping, or sorting them into the complex bureaucratic machine that helped keep the village running. Hibiki strode forward and tried to keep his voice from booming to loudly as he spoke. “Sato Hibiki. I am here to help out where I’m needed, I uh…Well pretty sure I’m supposed to help with some kind of tea ceremony? Or maybe a brunch I think?”. One of the aides at the front desk was an old lady to Hibiki’s eyes (for she was almost as old as his mother). She rolled her eyes quickly before slowly shaking her head. “Sometimes I wish they did not send students to cover these roles. Well you are here now, and you seem willing if perhaps not particularly able. A brunch and/or tea ceremony? Let me see..” The aide shifted through a notebook, her finger gliding down the page before stopping and tapping a line several times. “Ah here it is, you want to head downstairs then take two rights and a left. Ask for Hiroi and he will let you know what to do.” Hibiki repeated the directions in his head, unknowingly mouthing them in tandem. “Okay I think I got it. Thanks old lady!” He darted off in the direction of the stares as an angry voice called behind him. “I am not old!” He didn’t stop to argue the matter and instead increased his speed a little skipped two steps at a time. Two right and a left turn later he found himself at another desk.

“I am here to help sort papers for the brunch tea ceremony!” Hibiki announced much more enthusiastically than before. "Oh good, I am Horoi, early starter eh? I like to see that. First of all take these, files and sort them alphabetically by surname then place them in those corresponding sections over there. Once you have done that I will send you on your next errand. Oh and I am sure I don’t have to tell you but you are not to read the details of files. Just look at the names place it in the pile and onto the next one got it?”
Hibiki looked at the pile looming above him on the desk and responded with a very forced cheerful response. “Sure thing, place folders alphabetically and don’t read anything but the names. Got it.” It did not take long for his enthusiasm to dissipate like morning mist in the sun as he trawled through file after file. At first he had paid attention to the names of classmates or other genin and chunin but this too quickly became tedious and his only goal was to complete the work as quickly as possible without making any mistakes. Even worse he had quickly ran through his stock of chewing twigs and toothpicks which did nothing to improve his mood. After a personal eternity that actually lasted 2 hours he was finally complete and reported again to Hiroi. “I think I am done, what else did you need me to do?” Hibiki had to fight back a yawn as he asked the question and it did not go unnoticed. “Well I had some more filing to be done but you look like you could do with stretching you legs.” Hiroi grabbed another file and handed it over to Hibiki. “Take this to the tea ceremony and don’t lose it, make sure you give it to the event planner. Off you go now”.

Hibiki took the file and saluted before sprinting off. He stopped several times to ask directions to the location of the tea ceremony and arrived much later than he hoped. The event planner was easy to find and he was quickly directed towards an exasperated chunin who was busy running around and giving quiet orders to several other shinobi that appeared to be helping out. “ I am supposed to give you this, Hiroi sent me from administration.” The chunin snatched the file and quickly flicked through it before responding. “Finally. Doshin take this to the stores and take a few genin to help you carry the supplies. If you get back in 20 minutes I will double their pay.” He turned his attention back to Hibiki and squinted. “Yes you will have to do, head over to the kitchen and change into a uniform, we are short a waiter so you will have to do, just take peoples order then deliver the drinks and food once its called out. Quickly now the guests are already arriving.”

After a quick trip to the kitchens or at least the temporary structures erected to serve the purpose, Hibiki emerged with a too big apron and ill fitting uniform as he headed into the grounds to find that many of the seats had been occupied. The next few hours became a blue as he attended tables and hastily scrawled orders and spent several hours running back and forth from tables to kitchen. The guests seemed to be in good spirits and many enjoyed commentating on how his attire did not quite fit or compliment his politeness. The latter causing much blushing for himself and no small amount of chuckles or laughter from the guests he served. Though not as quick as most of the other servers Hibiki worked hard and was relieved when he was finally released from his duties and was allowed to return to the administration office.

Hibiki changed once more and gratefully slipped away and headed back to the administration office, stopping to get a drink in one of the stores on the way through. It was just past midday when he arrived and slipped into the office quietly heading down to speak with Horoi. “Sorry I am late, I delivered the file but then I got roped into helping out at the brunch. Was there anything else you needed help with?” Horoi looked as though he was about to provide another task before seemingly reconsidering.“No that should be fine, I can handle the rest well enough alone. Thanks again for the help er….” “Sato Hibiki” “Ah Yes, thank you again Sato”.
Hibiki headed home yawning as he went and scratching his head. He didn’t see what all the fuss about the tea ceremony was really but he had worked hard and confirmed that he definitely didn’t want to enter the family business of inn keeping. The distance between tables was a lot smaller but it simply was not the kind of life he envisioned for himself.

TWC: 1,300
Claiming Mission rewards:
- 2,000 Ryo
- +10 AP
Claiming 1,300 words to be spent on:
- Speed +6 -600 words - 600/1300
- Chakra +6 - 600 words - 1200/1300
- Vigour +1 - 100  words - 1300/1300

Claiming Jutsu:
- Gigavolt - 1000 words - 1000/1300
- Puppet Art: Ventriloquism -250 words - 1250/1300
Ayato Hyuuga