Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Silver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Birth of Primordial beings Empty Birth of Primordial beings

Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:18 am
Extremities interlocks and weave seals while kneading chakra simultaneously, horse-monkey-rat-boar-dog-bird-snake-tiger-dragon. The hands of the demon hues with dark blue chakra with black ominous chakra that circulates through. From the palms, as they faced upwards and bare, a single seed sprouts from both. These seeds then drinks from the chakra taking in the worse qualities of the Demon, while balancing with some decent ones. These seeds then grow into wooden tendrils that would then be left to fall upon the ground of his very chambers.

Continually to pump chakra into them as they shape and mold into beings of humankind, but yet these were not humans. One he would spew into his most cruel and sadistic nature, what makes him a demon in the eyes of the public, while the other he fueled with his human qualities that made him hunger for more. As they grew one formed into a male and the other a female. For the male, he was tall, 6’1, muscular with mid-length straight black hair that reaches to his ears. His eyes are green, and he has thin black eyebrows and a scar on the corner of his right lip. The Demon bestowed the name Shinobu. A name that holds a double meaning, stealth to embody the ideal of a ninja, and endure which is the curse of all living beings. He did not bestow Shinobu with any of his bloodlines, as he deemed the man should decided upon that himself.

As for the woman, she possessed an average build and height, 5’5. She has blood-ruby red eyes with a single ring around the pupil. Her hair is black, but in the sunlight possess a purple tint, that reaches the middle of her back. Her body resembles that of an average senior grade school girl. She has facial scars across the center of her face and left cheek. The Demon bestowed the name Yoru to her. Her name also held a meaning, setting sun or night. She was gifted the Jugo DNA which made the scars on her face hue a bright red.

As their eyes opens, setting upon the face of their creator, Aokidanza Senju, Shinobu was the first of the two to speak. Shinobu is cool-headed, confident and cold, who doesn’t possess the ability to remember the weak, a trait that his father, Aokidanza shares, but the Demon has long since learned to find a way to remember the insignificant. Yet, like his father Shinobu enjoys insightful conversation, loves trading witty banter. Shinobu was created to be the best of assassins. Bold and dangerously calculated in his strategies, using his shared knowledge of his father to outwit his targets. Highly intuitive in his survival instincts. His willpower is vastly higher than most, another trait he gained from his father.

So, you’re my old man, huh? Just what are you, what are we?

The tone of his question was cold and sharp, but the Demon merely gazed at him before he realized that he was overstepping the boundaries of created and creator. Smiling, he shook his head and concedes.

Yoru is very confident and prideful, with a tendency to treat any and all her opponents as mere warm-ups. She is aware of her limitations and will trust in her survival instincts should she need to. She holds very little sentimental value or attachment to humans, or their feelings. She is rather sadistic in her nature, despite her timid appearance. She is the devil that took human form. She haves no fear of death, thus she is fearless of all other things. She is what Aokidanza considers the “War Devil”. She was created with causing conflict intentionally and not. She is not like her brother, Shinobu, where she is immature and naive, prone to losing her temper, and becoming embarrassed and angry. She throws tantrums in her anger. She is rather insecure of the scars on her face, and is royally offended when her intelligence and strength is questioned, like all devil/demons.  

Hello father, who would you like for me to devour first?

The dreadful glare of her eyes would meet those of Aokidanza’s as he smiles at her devilish first words.

Shinobu Senju, Yoru Senju, those are your names. You were both given life by me, Aokidanza Senju. You are walking abominations and embodies all my worst traits and overwhelming power potential. You are Primordial beings, the strongest of the strong. You will move in accordance to my will and not your own. If you decide to try my patience you will find that I lack very much of it and I will dispose of you instantly. You will prove yourself to me, to those I deem necessary in my vision as well. Do not fail me, or you will not enjoy the direct result of it.

He would say, as Yachiru steps in and present them both with clothing fitting of their design.

AP: 1900/2000
Sharingan: -10
Natural Berserker: +10
NE Stacks: 1/6
Kanzeon’s Hope: 100 AP

Spoiler:
Shinobu Senju- Clanless
Main Spec: Weaponry
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 25
Speed: 25
Strength: 25