Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Fond Memories, Fragile Reality. Empty Fond Memories, Fragile Reality.

Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:21 pm
Blood red eyes, tainted with black tomoes, hugged by onyx scleras glared in witness of its reflection from a window that displayed Konoha in all its beauty. Their gaze sat low, as the mind marathons endless memories, memories that should not be, that should not be possible. And yet, they are. Some of them good, but the rest…the rest were not. No solutions at the time, no options that were present, or rather did not want to see. A liability that would shake a foundation to its very core should it be acknowledged… he was weak.

Aokidanza Senju, was too weak to secure his happiness. Watching his family and loved ones be snatched away from him merely because he was not keen enough, or fast enough to prevent it. Ruthless as a result always after. The man scorn with plagued nightmares that harden his very heart, cooling his blood and demeanor. Inverting his very existence. He decided, why must I only suffer? Why must I only feel inadequate? Why not them? The world? You? The soul that once shine pure and bright, now void of any light, reflecting that of his eyes. The man denounced his humanity and proclaimed himself a devil. He suffers and in doing so he plagues the world and its inhabitants like a curse. He sees only calamity as a gift befitting them. The memories of screams of pain and horror whispered to his sadistic nature, a flustering smirk manifested.

Would you prefer that I leave the room?

Yachiru asks. Stepping into view behind him, he notes her as her reflection is cast in the window. His smirk vanishes, and his hauntings subsides for the moment.

That will not be necessary, Yachiru. This reunion is not just for me.

The demons responded, turning to face her. Referring to his first born in his adoption of unique children, Hiroya Hatake. His name did not need to be spoken for the two to share a fond subtle smile. It has been many years since they’ve laid eyes upon him. And it was because of that reality that their smiles faded. The atmosphere of the very room, floor, building suddenly grew stiff, eerie, tense, unbearable and horrific. The demon would raise his gaze to the entrance of his chambers, Yachiru subtly pivot of her feet to turn sideways to glance in the same direction with a cold stare.

They’ve arrived…
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fond Memories, Fragile Reality. Empty Re: Fond Memories, Fragile Reality.

Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:42 pm
The Hokage Building, something he hadn’t ever been inside but there was something about it that felt familiar Hiroya contributed it to his father leaving his mark on everything he touches. For decades Hiroya watched and experienced just what his Father did for his family, what he did to the world that tried to impose its own rules on them, he would never be unable to tell where his father had been.

With a calm and collected stride Hiroya entered the building and produced the summons from his father to whoever needed it and continued his walk hardly slowing his pace, he wasn’t in a rush, he didn’t move with anxiety or a nervousness that some would have when coming into such a place. He had lost much of his edge in his old age but when you are raised by a Wolf you don’t fear the Rabbits.

There was a scrabble of people moving as they first meant to attempt to stop the stranger from his set path but that was quickly dashed as they looked over the summons, just as quickly as they had attempted to get in the way they hurried to get out of his way as he moved with a slight fear in their eyes. “Pathetic.” Hiroya thought to himself, were these the people that Father had decided to protect? Mice and Vermin who averted their eyes out of fear? It didn’t make sense to Hiroya, he knew there had to be a bigger reason for his father’s decision to takeover Konohagakure and his movements through the years so he didn’t think anymore on it. It wasn’t worth the energy to think about or consider right now, he had much more important things to focus on and that was his reunion with his family.

What would his father look like now? The Youngest said he didn’t seem to age, but what about Mother? She did not have what Father had to stay ageless but he knew she had ways of maintaining her youth though it was once again something that Hiroya wasn’t able to learn no matter what he tried. A double door of thick material stood before him and the only thing that kept him from seeing those he hadn’t seen in many a year. Would his father look at him with disappointment and pity for his dullness? Would his mother share that same feeling? Hiroya knew no one would ever look at him and think that he was Aokidanza’s eldest son, not with their stark difference in appearance. When was it that he had caught up to his father’s physical appearance? His 30s?

It was time, he opened the doors and strode into the chambers, his eyes scanned the room. There were his parents, Yachiru facing towards the door and while Hiroya could see the aging process affecting her it wasn’t by much. She still looked very much in her prime. “Mother, I see you have aged just like the finest of wines, If I didn’t know better I would have thought Father had figured out how to transfer his agelessness to you.” He said with a somber tone that was mixed with love and warmth and a hint of sadness.

There he was, his ageless father, the man who had raised him from his youth and had brought him back to the world of Humans. A stray feral child who by the time his father had discovered him had become more beast then man. Not a speck of time seemed to have touched the man’s appearance, he looked the same as he had all those decades ago. That faint hope to see some kind of change in his father disappeared, Hiroya’s smile stayed on his face as he was happy to see his family but he took a moment before he would meet his father’s eyes. What would be there? Disappointment? Pity? Disgust? Would he be seen as more a burden then a benefit and be asked to return to his retirement? Many thoughts came to the Hatake as he met his father’s eyes. Three-tomoe Sharingans met his and normally Hiroya would never have done such a thing with anyone else he was not scared of his father, he was only worried even in his old age of being less then what his father needed.

“I see that time has been unable to touch the hem of your being, Father.” Hiroya said with the same warmth and love he had spoken with to Yachiru but it was filled more with the sadness that had been already there. “I have come as requested, I hope I can be of use even now.”

WC: 779

Aokidanza likes this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:43 pm
And there he was, an old man in appearance, but in the eyes of Yavhiru…she saw only her little boy. As if his younger visage stepped through his elderly shell like. She saw only that young boy. And yet, he awareness would not permit her to live in that type of illusion, for no Genjutsu could ever hope to hold her. Shattering like glass the vision of her little boy fell, washing away revealing Hiroya as for what he was. A retired, aged man. Claret manifested just below her beautiful icy blue eyes. They ran down the silk skin of her cheek as she advanced towards him, her arms held out, her palms open. Not as a devil, but as a mother.

She would reach her son, as his words ended in result of seeing her first. She would embrace him, hold him dearly. His scent, it didn’t change, and a mother knows, this was his scent. The beating of his heart was his, she could detect this via her blood relaying the beats per second to her due because of the contact. He was taller now, but she didn’t mind that. His chakra signature was stronger now, much stronger. Her eyes gleamed as she could tell that he desired to live on, to remain.

Placing her hands upon his cheeks, inspecting his face, here eyes dart cautiously, intrusively as she did. And yet, her actions were all done with love.

And what a fine young man you’ve grown to become, little wolf.

She smiled so tenderly, something she hasn’t done in some years. Looking at him set here heart with warmth. Another sensation she nearly forgotten of. Her hands lowered as she stepped back a foot, inspecting him once more, before stepping to the side. Her demeanor seemingly shifted back to its cold and blood-lusting nature.

Aokidanza could see the sliver of disappointment in the eyes of Hiroya as he set his eyes upon him. The anomaly of his physical being which made him a walking aberration to his son. There was despondency in the eyes of the Hatake, yet his love remained. Quite odd, but longed for; that was family.

Are you disappointed? Surely you, of all people should understand just who I am. Time never held any power over me, for I command the weavers of my existence and so I control the reality of time in my existence.

He said, his Sharingan thoroughly analyzing the being of Hiroya. His age did not tarnish his physical condition, that much he could tell. Though his guard was down in his father’s presence, it was instinctively present. So he didn’t dull as a blade, that was adequate. His chakra has swelled, reaching that of his own, this sanctioned overwhelming pride within the Senju. The way that he stood, the spacing of his feet, he’s gotten faster, his dominant foot position perfectly subconsciously, seemingly, for the initial burst. He’s grown, oh how he’s grown so much that the demon could feel his entire being ripple to smile, and yet he held it back completely without betraying his face.

So you have. And so you will be. My First born, Hiroya Hatake, “Fenrir, the great wolf that will free himself of his shackles, where fenrir walks, flaming destruction follows.” Welcome home.

He recited the nickname, the title that he attached to Hiroya so many years ago. A name, that when the Hatake was in his prime invoked chaotic havoc in being of his foes.
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:36 pm
His mother would be the first to speak and approach Hiroya, he was reminded of how kind and loving she could be, if people didn’t truly know her they would think her cold outer mannerisms were her natural state of being. Like some Ice Queen with no emotions, but she wasn’t she cared deeply for her family and Hiroya was her oldest son. He was almost sure she still saw him as his child self with the way she looks at him from time to time. She spilled tears and that almost made the old man follow suit. A warm hug, a loving embrace, it felt like home. There is something about mothers that can turn even the oldest most rugged people back into just a small child.

“I think only you and father would use the word Young for someone my age, Mother.” He teased, he acted like he was measuring their height, “It certainly seems I have finally grown taller than you.” He jested and with their pleasantries exchange the moment was gone, not in entirety but they both knew it was now Father’s turn, and while father was certainly someone who loved his family he wasn’t the most forthcoming with his love like Mother could be. There were moments of course but Father was a hard man and he carried himself as such.

“No father I could never be disappointed in you. Just a bit vexed as all us aging mortals tend to be.” He said to his father’s question. Though it was more a rhetorical than an actual question, his father knew that Hiroya would never find fault in his actions and understood just what kind of person Aokidanza was much more then most others could even think of. If his father held any disappointment in him he would know soon, but the words that followed told him that he was still useful even in his current shape. A true smile took its place on the old man’s face, a flicker of what he once was shining through. “That is good to hear to say the least.” He started to say but hearing his father speak of his old nickname made him stop for a moment, the burning passion of those days which were long past flaring up at even the slightest chance at a return was like seeing a flickering candle barely alight suddenly burst into an inferno.

“Now that brings back memories, Father.” He would say a glint in his eyes, “Its good to be home,” He said as he looked at his parents, “I know this might be a bit blunt Father, Mother, but where are the others? I assumed that the younger siblings wouldn’t be here but I am surprised to see that Tooru, Ooetsu and Taruka aren’t here.” He said as he thought of the possibilities that would keep his father from at least bringing them together for this reunion, Hiroya felt that it was simply either two reasons, they had tasks that needed to be done that took precedent or they would be gathered after the eldest was able to reunite with his parents. “I have met the youngest, he has a fire in him. Not quite there on the manners but that’s almost the standard at the beginning.” He mentioned more in the direction of his Mother who he knew was the bigger stickler of such things.

WC: 568

Aokidanza likes this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:36 pm
Jejunity, indeed it was something that beings such as Yachiru and Aokidanza would use to refer to their son by. It was no obscure case, Hiroya has an overpowering allure to the abstruse mess that surrounded the incomprehensible heyday of both Aokidanza and Yachiru, Aokidanza more so. He makes no attempts at hiding it either, but that was Hiroya for you; transparent as the pigment of his hair. The Blood Malignant Spirit, Yachiru recapturing her unfeeling demeanor, looked to her son, her gaze sat low, sharp, penetrative.

If you could grasp the knowledge that we posses collectively, you would be surprised. There are beings out there that classify us as the young ones. Quite ironic, don’t you think?

She would smile as she made her remark, The simper gave an unsettling output from the Chinoike, hinting to their being even elder beings then them.

During the exchange between mother and son, the Demon observed them. Recalling the times where Hiroya always possessed a fondness towards Yachiru, but an adoration for Aokidanza himself. Hiroya was a straight shooter, one of the many qualities that Aokidanza valued in his son. It was what made him an excellent tracker as well, wasting no time on trivial things, right to the chase.

So it still conflicts you, your fleeting existence as a mere man? I cannot say that I am surprised, as you said, most mortals are vexed by their meager life force. Except for those of the Senju, Uzumaki and Chinoike clan. And those that Yachiru speaks of, cursed beings of fable stories come true.

He would give a narrow gaze at his son, before turning on his heels, stalking back to his chair at his desk. Extending his hand, gesturing for his son to take a seat. He would wait to see what his adopted child would do, regardless of the option the Demon would take a seat upon his throne. Yachiru would motion to take her place next to Aokidanza as his Bodyguard and companion. But not before setting the desk with Aokidanza’s prized liquor and two glasses. This was where the reunion gets a bit more entertaining. The Demon would pour two glasses of a brown liquor with a pleasant aroma. The glasses where broad, clear with black rims that fades towards the center of the glass before becoming clear. He hands one to his son. Raising his own in good faith.

You shouldn’t be so modest, Hiroya. You should be aware of your prowess and feats as the best tracker amongst mortal men, hence the nickname given to you by me. Unless you mean to tell me that you’ve grown complacent?

His tone grew dark towards the end of that sentence, the Demon did not do well with the act of complacency. Ending the life of his sworn brother, Ishimaru because of such. But, the Senju wasn’t sure if he could find such similarities in his discipline when it came to Hiroya…

Kyokokoko… I jest! Let us enjoy reunion with one another, it has been a while since we’ve laid eyes upon each other and toasted to our lives. So, my son! Don’t tell me that you’ve become a poor drinker in your old age!

What was this? Who was this? Was this some sort of facade? No. Nothing close. This was Aokidanza, Aokidanza Senju, the man that raised Hiroya Hatake. The father of Fenrir… This was a side that no one outside of his adopted family ever got to see. This was the treasure that Aokidanza held dear to his very being. Being a father to his family. He smiles as she threw the shot back. The burning of his throat raged as it was overwhelmed by a smooth after kick with a hint of crème. As he opened his eyes there Sharingan was no more and the two-toned golden ring eyes hugged by black scleras were visible.

Hm. Ooetsu managed to catch wind of your return and convinced your siblings to help set up the arena for a “Welcome-home-hope-ya-ready-to-get-your-ass-handed-to-ya-reunion-epic-spar” or something like that, for you. So, that should be fun to see.

He poured himself another shot, pouring Hiroya’s as well, if he cranked his. The comment that came about the newest additions to the family made the Senju look over to Yachiru with a curious expression. Wanting to know what she thought on the matter as well. Yachiru’s expression was calm, and poised. But it was clear that she was annoyed by the fact that Nuraihyon lost sense of himself, yet again.

Oh dear, it would seem that Red Shadow has took a taken to his nickname quite too literally. So I guess I have to remind him that they called me “The Crimson Shadow” long before he was thought of.

She smiled softly, subtly, yet eerily. The Hokage would blink, his expression plain before throwing the second shot back, turning his attention over to Hiroya as if to say “look at what you done started!”
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:08 pm
Mother’s mention of those out there that are more ancient then themselves was something he had heard before but hadn’t run into during their travels so he assumed they were quite adept with their hiding. It would be something to look more into later on.

“Of course it causes conflict for me, Father.” Hiroya mentioned as he listened to his father. “After all how am I suppose to enjoy all the drinks that get invented over the years if I’m not here to enjoy them with family?” He said with a smile, while he had been upset at some point on the aging of his body and mind it was something that he had accepted years ago and his retirement had helped with that. There would always be a hope that he could somehow beat Time and break into the world that his father lived in, but it was more a passing desire that he had the better part of a century to come to terms with.

“Complacent? No, I have upkept my training as normal but with old age comes its own problems.” The old man said to his father as he knew that if his father thought of him unusable he would simply send him back to retirement, that was a grace in comparison to what the man had seen his father do to others that hadn’t had the same luxury.

His father produced a brown liquor and two glasses to which he had poured for the both of them and wished to partake in some enjoyment to bypass all the minor melancholy undertones of the talk. Hiroya remembered this liquor from his days of growing up with Aokidanza, it was a ancient liquor that he was sure only his father actually knew how to make. The days of Hiroya trying to sneak some of it to drink with his brothers long past, the scolding of such an undertaking was quite a memory in of itself. His mother having watched and waited till the siblings had ingested the drink before putting them through the wringer brought a smile to his face.

With a smile Hiroya downed the liquor along with his father, it was like being throat punched by a silverback gorilla with a smooth and almost sweet aftertaste. It was an addicting flavor. “It has certainly been easier to keep my tolerance for the drink then trying to keep up the physical ability of an aging body.” Hiroya jested with his father who had returned his eyes to their natural form, something that rarely happened and only in cases of those he truly trusted.

“That certainly is par for Ooetsu, I hope he has spent as much time using his weapon as he does swinging that hammer at the forge.” Hiroya commented as he remembered the years of spars the two had between them. Ooetsu was the brother that was as stubborn and hot headed as he was and their blood boiled for a good fight and to see just who was the better fighter. It would do the old man good to see his siblings. His mother commented on how she would have to deal with Nurai and his father looked at him downing another shot with a look that told him Hiroya definitely just got Nurai into some trouble to which Hiroya simply smiled and shrugged as if to say “Such is the life of our family.”

WC: 572
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:50 pm
Despite this warm reunion, Aokidanza couldn’t help but to feel somewhat cold. His son sat before him sharing a family secret brew, pasted down to him from his own adopted family from his adolescence days, the old woman knew how to brew, and the younger and impulsive Aokidanza was eager to learn and master it. Alas, the woman died before she could even tasted his concoction, but he knew that he nailed her recipe. It tasted the same.

Another shot was taken as two more were poured by him. He sighed as he unwind and sunk into his seat. He closed his eyes and took in the moment as he couldn’t remember the last time he actually relaxed in this world. His obsession on growing more powerful came with a number of enemies, at which he had to learn to check his impulsiveness and trade it for deadly calculation. Each move he made had a purpose. Each life he took was to secure the future of his goals and those he deemed fit to be in his family, in his care. He chuckles as the words of Hiroya painted a smile on his face, a hearty one at that.

You would say that, reminds me of the time you and your brothers use to sneak into my stash only to be punished by your mother. Odd, I always thought it was Tooru that was the ring leader for those mishaps, only to learn that it was none other that you, Hiroya.

The demon threw the shot back, slamming his glass on the desk, causing the paperwork and other object resting upon it to shift some. It was good to learn that his training had not gotten away from him. But even so, his age is getting up there with him which can be a issue in the future, the very near future. The Demon would then pour the shot or shots depending on if his son took his yet.

I should have known better than to think you would ever become a dull blade. Wasn’t your style, you remind me much of myself in that way.

He would then ponder on something. Something that he believed could benefit his son, in some way. But it was uncertain it would work. However, then again, the key would be found in his own DNA, uniquely his to be more precise as most Senju tend to age normally. Ishimaru possess a part of Aokidanza within his corpse, that very part alone was enough to empower the man into a new tier of power. So what would it do for someone like Hiroya? Reason for Aokidanza not doing anything close to this before with any of his children was because he didn’t want to corrupt them. His cells are so ancient and tainted that there was no telling how it would effect any of them.

What if I told you…I may have found a way to grant you the gift of longevity?
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:31 pm
Fond Memories were shared between the group. There is always a moment where reuniting with those who raised you and raised you well that things seem to return to those old days of the past. Shrouded in that nostalgic feeling that made things feel as if things stayed as they were at that time then nothing could go wrong but reality had a way of showing just how fragile that fleeting feeling could be. The talk of shenanigans of children in a world that would just as easily bring them joy and wonder one moment and the next could cause them to fall into the deepest abyss of depression and trauma was something that didn’t mesh well if you gave it to much thought. Almost like looking just beyond the veil of reality and getting a glimpse of what really makes the world tick.

Hiroya was enjoying himself, he had been the ringleader of the majority of the troubles that the siblings got into or at least he made sure to take the majority of the blame for the times he wasn’t. Not because he wanted to make sure he was known as some kind of leader but because he took pride in being the eldest and if it meant that his siblings knew that he would go to bat for them when things got rough or dangerous then at the end of the day it was more then worth the punishment that followed. Of course this didn’t mean he took the blame for everything, he simply knew which ones were ones that were needed and ones that would benefit his siblings in the long run. After all, to much coddling and you get spoiled and entitled children.

“I only did those things as a child because I knew it would be tolerated to an extent. To much doom and gloom for children makes them lose that spark of growth.” He offered to his father for being the leader of the siblings, “After all, if they couldn’t follow me into some minor pranks how could I expect them to follow me into true danger?” He offered.

His father poured them more shots and of course Hiroya took them, he was enjoying himself. It was a special moment of being home with your family, it allowed you to let down guards and walls put up over the years for safety and sanity. There was something about being able to be as true to himself as he could be with those he knew had accepted him for who he was completely. A flicker of thought passed on his father’s face, nothing most people would have even noticed in the man but one such as Hiroya who had been around his father for so long and so closely knew something was on his mind and within moments he found out just what that was.

A moment of silence, the passage of a second, the atmosphere once jovial and now with the energy of possibility coupled with disbelief or maybe it was the denial of hope. The hope that a long life similar to his own father’s and mother’s dangled in front of him not as a bait to entice or ensnare but one of unknown possibility. The gift of Longevity.

“Father.” Hiroya started as he sat his cup down, it half full of the liquor poured for him. “I have accepted my life as a mortal and my retirement has solidified that resolution.” Hiroya mentioned, “If you have discovered a way of passing on the gift you have to others and wish for me to be the first recipient then I will undergo whatever you have planned. Just promise me this.” Hiroya said as he picked up his glass and downed his final shot. “If this fails for whatever reason, then I ask that you please give up on this pursuit. At least for us.” He said with a tired finality. His father was a man who wished to bend the world and its rules to his whim and one day he just might fulfill that goal, but no one knows how long it could be for that to become reality. How many more children will pass into the fold of the family and depart into the fold of the death all mortals eventually join? How much more darkness and despair will gather and form onto the back and shoulders of his father before it fundamentally changes the man into a shell of his former self? That is not something Hiroya wished for his family, he did not wish to see the transformation of his father into one of a true demon. One so devoid of the love and warmth he gives so freely to those who he deems important. He knew that even if his father promised to no longer pursue this endeavor in case of a failure this time, that eventually in time he would return to this subject and pursue the possibility once more.

WC: 834
TWC: 2753
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum