Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Dracoso Hehane
Mission Record : Learning Path
Summoning Contract : The Okamis of the Haze
Familiar : Sutsui Hehane
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 88570

A Return to Activity Empty A Return to Activity

Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:11 am
Dracoso had stepped away from the ninja world for several months now due to many disagreements with those around him. He had been struggling to understand his own passions and had chosen to take his time to rebalance his mind and find what it was he was looking to achieve. With students who had disappeared mid-training, arguments over the limits and expectations of jutsu, and struggles with leadership, he had needed a fresh start. As time passed, a new Mizukage had come to take the seat and it seemed like the village was becoming active once again. With a deep breath and some encouragement from his parents, and harassment from the 'children', Dracoso headed down the main road of the village towards the Mizukage's estate.

Sutsui rested within his armor and softly communicated her irritation for having been stuck at home for so long. She had enjoyed bathing in the sunlight for the first few months but became restless as the year had dragged on. She found that pestering the children and seeing how far she could push them without getting caught was a good form of entertainment. From popping up out of the floorboards to nip at heels, to sneaking food for dinner and leaving it out where the boarlings could get to it. Of course, Dracoso's mother became suspicious after a short time and Sutsui had to stop. The irritation that she gave off through their pheromone-based link let Dracoso know that she was happy to be out again and that she was ready to pick up where they left off.

Several of the villagers greeted him on his path and caught up with him on recent events. From new training for certain techniques to the changes made to how businesses were managed. Dracoso took notes as he went and even peeked in at the academy to see who all was around for training. Once done, he decided to stop dragging his heels and jogged up to the estate.

He was recognized by a few of the individuals watching over the area and he made his way in quietly. Dracoso was never one to make a scene unless he was protecting someone or something, so his trip to the office was rather uneventful. He approached the door and raised his hand to knock....before letting it falter for a moment. A wave of anxiety flowed over him as he realized how long he had been gone and the fact that it had been his duty to train kiri while the previous Kage was gone. He took a moment to calm himself, feeling Sutsui sending waves of comfort over him. Once settled, he knocked firmly on the door and said, "Dracoso Hehane, here to see the Mizukage?"

WC = 457
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

A Return to Activity Empty Re: A Return to Activity

Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:46 pm
Akabayashi heard the knock his path was off on errands. He made one final signature before saying "Come in." He would then push the pen and paper out of his way as he sat back. He recognized the face that had come in, but couldn't remember from where. "You look familiar. What can I do for you?"
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:06 pm
Dracoso slowly pushed the door open before slipping into the room. He closed the door again behind him before coming into view of the new Mizukage. Surprise crossed his face as his memory flashed back to the training he had set up on Mikadzuki beach. The had taught the man the mystical palm technique and shared in a discussion on how the body can function before learning more about the man's variety of elemental affinities. Dracoso gave himself a soft shake before walking up to the desk carefully. "Yes, we had met last year at Mikadzuki beach. We had quite the nice discussion then." Dracoso let the thought float in the air before continuing on.

"When the previous Kage had been in charge here, Shikami that is, he had made me something of a teacher as well as entrusted the tempest scroll to me. I wanted to check in to see if I could still provide service in that regard as well as continue to expand the possible techniques we have with it. At the same time, I am planning to reestablish my business creating potions, ointments, and items for combat and aesthetics to help enhance our capabilities. I just wanted to make sure that none of this would cause any issues or if you wanted to discuss anything on this before I went forward with these plans." He would stop here to see how the Mizukage responded.

[WC = 238]

Last edited by Dracoso on Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:51 pm
"Oh yeah, you were with that odd fellow that pulled steaks out of his pockets and cooked them for people. The one with sharingan." He would look behind Dracoso to see if that weird guy was with him. "Is he ahh coming too?" Akabayashi only asked because he wanted to see what else the guy would do when there was a conversation happening.

The doctor would listen to Dracoso as he laid out his three requests two were rather simple the third was not. "I see no issue with you remaining as a teacher. When I met you it is what you were doing. If you wish to continue then you have my full support. Your, business I find intriguing when it is up and running again please invite me to visit. Having supplies to fight can't hurt us. The last request..." He would pause trying to word the statement to follow while also being gentle.

"I have to say no to you holding onto the tempest scroll. If something were to happen to you then it would get stolen. Its probably best if it remain where it is." The doctor had another reason for not wanting someone carry the scroll around. He couldn't transport it easily in the event of an emergency.
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:12 pm
Dracoso was confused for a moment and then realized who he was talking about. "Yes, he was quite an interesting person. I am not sure if he is returning, as I have not been in touch with him for some time." He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, thinking back to just how bizarre that summer had been. Between teaching people from all over the world to beating up a beautiful pirate captain, that summer had been a strange one.

He listened as the Mizukage expressed his thoughts and smiled softly to each confirmation. He was glad that he could continue providing support to others in a formal position and that he could pick back up his work at the shop to provide his people with further support. His positive mood took a soft dip at the mention of returning the scroll. He nodded with a mixture of understanding and sadness. "True. While I am planning to remain within our borders for the foreseeable future, it is only fair as it does hold some of our most vital village techniques and abilities. While I had it, I did add a few new techniques I was able to invent."

Dracoso reached into his own extra-dimensional space and pulled a scroll out. He paused for a moment, before realizing it was the fake he had made in case any issues came up, and then pulled out the actual scroll before placing it on the table. "I only ask that I might have permission to continue learning the tempest jutsu so that I might be able to protect our village further. I plan to only learn it for my own knowledge and to not teach others within our village unless it was preferred by the Mizukage."

"Otherwise, the store is currently just starting up, so once I have a few items created and in stock, I will make sure to invite you" Dracoso finished with a soft smile.

{WC = 328}
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:48 pm
The weird one wouldn't be joining, slightly dissapointing, but no matter. More than likely that one would have been killed he didn't seem very bright anyway. Probably worth more in parts than as a living whole. Missing out on those sharingan was just a loss the Mizukage would have to endure.

Akabayashi was interested in the ideas Dracoso was able to come up with. He was open to new technique ideas. Hopefully, the teacher would allow him to review the techniques to see their function. The mizukage had a liking for jutsu that could be used in odd ways and weren't just beams of energy flying at the opponent. Which some of his jutsu were.

Akabayashi took the scroll and nodded. "You have my permission to keep learning tempest and I judge you will use discretion when teaching members of Kiri Tempest release. Though for clarity I will simply say what I mean. You may teach any chuunin or higher Kiri ninja Tempest release without need to ask me. Though this privilege comes with a price. If a ninja bearing our secrets were to attempt to flee I would hunt them down, I would expect the same of you. In the event you cannot go after them I request a list of those you teach so I may keep track. The doctor would open the scroll and look it over he already knew Tempest release he was just making sure this wasn't a copy.

"I look forward to the invite." Akabayashi would say, signing another document this one a proposal to create a zen garden for people to relax for One-hundred grand it had a water fountain. But like who needed that? Want to see water just go look at the ocean. Denied. The stamp was firm and the red ink was clear on the paper.

Exit

Last edited by Akabayashi Terumi on Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dracoso
Dracoso
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:08 pm
Dracoso would nod and give a smile before saying, "I will track any who I do end up training. With how diverse some of our new ninjas have been, I do not think we will see many who are looking to learn it in the near future." As the Mizukage would glance at the scroll, Dracoso would mention, "The one I had added at the time is an amplifier which lets you attach the tempest passive to jutsu of one of the elements that make it up. I named it Reap the Whirlwind for effect. I hope it adds well to what is needed."

As the Mizukage would dismiss him, Dracoso would give a respectful bow and head out the door. With the door closed behind him, Dracoso would let out a soft breath and nod to himself. With a confident stride in his step, he would head out to continue on his path.

{Exit}
WC = 154
TWC = 1177 (rounded to 1150, 27 lost)

Claiming:
Stats Maxed, AP Maxed
Jutsu 25% discount:

C Rank: Soft and White - 750
C Rank: Fall Distortion - 500/750 (400 added to the 100/750 from Buried In Hair, Drowning in Sweat)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum