Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

A Fated Meeting?! Empty A Fated Meeting?!

Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:47 pm
Shikami had been locked away under the village for a time wrestling with the Yuumei within. The changes above ground unfazed him at this moment, but soon it would dawn on him what all had changed since he locked himself away for the safety of his own village. He would walk up a familiar path and down familiar halls and walk into a familiar room that was once his. He did have the Hat still but he carried it rather than wore it at this moment. He would look inside of the room and think back to how long he had been gone. He was certain dust should have gathered at this point, but from the look of it, someone kept things clean, almost as if the room was still in use by someone else.

Shikami would walk in and place the hat down upon the desk and look around. He kept his sense about himself. The guard he had posted was gone, he needed to get a report on the happenings since his departure. He wondered if someone did this out of their own goodness or if they had assumed power due to his disappearance. The White haired Shinkou could not be upset at such a thing, but he had taken the time to study and perfect more of his clans techniques, and talk with the Yuumei within, get it under more control. but the secret to the final step of power still evaded him, he needed to find the missing piece.

the Yuumei within tugged towards the village, as if an answer to his long awaited question may be nearby. As much as he loved his village, He needed to get this last step underway before he could once more attempt to lead his people to greatness. He stood at the window behind the desk and looked out, his hands currently behind his back as he looked out.

As he stood there something that crossed his mind was time to update his wardrobe, but he would do that later. something tugged him to this room and made him stay until the feeling wash away, or the reason he needed to be there revealed itself
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

A Fated Meeting?! Empty Re: A Fated Meeting?!

Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:00 pm
Akabayashi walked down the hall with Seto slightly behind him. As he neared his office he could see the door was open and there was a person standing beyond it. Behind his desk, but not sitting down he simply stood there. The kage hat of kiri or at least an old one had been placed down at the desk. The features were familiar to the doctor as he had at least looked up the last few Mizukage there had been a number of them in recent times and not many of them impressive. He had remembered Gonk from the chuunin exams in Hoshi. A skilled individual certainly for a chuunin, his ability was nowhere near the ability of someone calling themself a kage. However, this was not Gonk this was the ex kage after Gonk and before Shiro.

"Seto this may get ugly my record with past Mizukage is not one of diplomacy." Seto would know to be on alert as he activated his Meigan before the pair entered the room and looked at Shikami 5m away from where the two stood. Akabayashi was slightly in front of Seto and had his own doujutsu active both his rinnegan and jashigan. Akabayashi wore the prized and unique gauntlets of Aloide Terumi a former Mizukage, he also wore the robe of the Mizukage decorated with both blue and purple trim. The hat matching these distinct colors and also decorated with the water symbol of the Mizukage. "Hello Shikami, I am the current Mizukage Akabayashi Terumi and this is Seto Yomiyama. Is there something you wished to discuss with me?" The doctor expected things to go sideways, so he had his path in the common area begin to evacuate people outside of everyone's view aside from Akabayashi's who could see everything the path saw.

His plan was to have Seto use his Shade realease to eat any ninjutsu thrown their way. A plan they had discussed in the event of an attack.

WC: 331
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:40 pm
Since neither cared to suppress their chakra, Shikami was not surprised by their arrival, he felt it....more importantly he felt HIS arrival. Shikami would turn to the pair as they had entered the room and he smiled softly at them. He listened than to the words spoken by the man... So he was the current Mizukage, since Shikami knew everyone of a certain power within the village at one point, he had to assume this was a usurper of the hat as well as the village. Shikami would move out from behind the desk to allow the current Mizukage the chance to sit in his own chair, than he would speak to both of the men, rather the chair was sat in or not. "Greetings Akabashi was it? And Seto if I heard you say his name correctly. Seems I was at a disadvantage from the start since you knew my name already. My reason for being here is simple, I locked myself away due to a darkness that was threatening to take over me from within and destroy this village in its wake. Now with it currently abated, I deemed it safe to return to my village. Only to find it is no longer, my village...however fate is a fickle thing is it not?" As he spoke about Fate he turned his head towards Seto more specifically. "As you can already sense me, I can already sense you and without giving any secrets away, we know what the other is. However I sense something a bit different from you than myself, You seem to be in full and complete control of the Darkness within, how did you come to accomplish that? Do you have the third stage?"

Shikami tried to be careful with how he spoke, but hoped that Seto understood what he meant, Since Shikami's Yuumei had went haywire at the presence of Seto's own Yuumei, he knew a fellow Shinkou rather they used the name or not. He stood quietly as he awaited to hear from Seto, and if he so heard the answer he had hoped for he would say unto him " My Mothers Yuumei has spoken to me and told me about the final stage yet she could not tell me of its location, only that those who found it before my find it again, or at least assist in some way to lead others to it, I have been looking for some time, if you could tell me where the location is, I would be greatly appreciative" At that time he would turn his head towards the current Mizukage " And One Day I do hope to talk to you about getting back my village, but at this time, I feel safer leaving it in your hands while I chase down this last bit of my heritage...with your permission of course Lord Mizukage" Shikami's eyes glinted a little with hope he had yet had in a time since he heard his mothers voice through her yuumei.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:13 pm
So the reason for Shikami's sabbatical was due to a power he was helpless to control. Something quite common among a few particular clans. The Jugo and werewolf clans most notably. The loss of control however was usually only demonstrated by those at the beginning of their careers as a ninja. Not those who had at one point been a kage. This village sure was lucky he had come to takeover. At least that was what Akabayashi was thinking as Shikami continued talking about fate before getting oddly crypfic with Seto. There was a code here we know what the other is? What does that even mean. Well he had some ideas none of them appropriate to ask though.

Speaking of the darkness within and stages gave him a pretty good idea about what he was talking about. "Are you guys talking about the Shinkou clan?" Akabayashi had a student who also had trouble controlling the Yuumei within him and since Seto used shade release it had to be the darkness he was talking about.

Seto would nod at the question before answering Shikami. "How, I will not say near an outsider. Nor, will I tell you before I see your Meigan. For your second question yes I have the third stage.

Shikami would continue on but Seto had already said he would give no more information on Yuumei or Meigan until a certain someone was not present and once he saw Shikami's meigan. The Yuumei within Seto was calm and unmoving unlike the thrashing of Shikami's. He wanted to see if this person had even gotten to the second stage before assissting him.

Akabayashi had much to say about a talk about getting back his village. "Getting back this village will be no talk. I have killed one former Mizukage and ripped the eye from another removing me from that seat will be quite difficult. Besides there is one other you'd likely have to fight to take my spot, the Mizukage before me Shiro Hyuga." He would say moving closer to his seat from the opposite way of Shikami before taking a seat and looking his direction. "Its my office so if you two wish to discuss something privately I think it fair if I'm not the one who leaves. Although, I am quite interested in the Meigan and why it cannot be transplanted. I will not tail you. Seto is one of the few allies I have in this village.

With that Seto would walk up to the desk grab the bottle of whisky on it and beckon Shikami to follow. He'd bring him to a deserted ally  with a dead end and then start drinking. "Come on show me." He would say looking down the ally behind Shikami for onlookers.

WC: 466
[/b]
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:15 pm
Shikami would allow Akabayashi to Finish and he would nod "Maybe , but that is ultimately a discussion for another time, please take it as a compliment however that I trust you with the village" and with that Shikami would follow Seto out to the alley and activating his Meigan, revealing the bicolor iris , the evident sign of the two stages he had unlocked of the Meigan. After a minute of showing Seto, who would hopefully be appeased with the display, Shikami would at this point stay quiet in hopes that the bodyguard of the current Mizukage would tell him the secrets he wished to learn. While Seto kept an eye out behind Shikami for any who may try to eavesdrop , Shikami did the same over Seto's shoulder. For they both understood the consequences of their clans secrets getting out.

Shikami would keep his ears open to Seto's words if any be spoken and his sensory on high alert while they dealt in secret, Shikami knew of other better spots they could have had this discussion, but what he found comfortable my not be what Seto had been okay with, and since this was the man with the information he wanted, he intended to follow the mans orders and desires , at least until he knew how to calm his own Yuumei and fully master it himself. These days it gathered faster than it used to before. It worried Shikami for the sake of his village, he needed to get this darkness under his control and use it to his pleasure not be used by it.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:03 pm
He just wasn't getting it. What had Akabayashi just told him? The eyes of the Terumi grew dark and violent as he once again heard the words discussion applied to the subject of him relinquishing control of Kiri back to Shikami. And it was supposedly a compliment that he trusted the Terumi with the village. "The compliment is appreciated, however I do not seek approval. Let me lay the cards on the table. I have control of the Kiri forces, its defenses, it's finances. So, I am unsure of what it is you think I would trade all of that for. So, the next time you wish to talk about this subject please just invite me to the arena where we can just talk our little hearts out." It was clearly a warning that the only talk of the subject would be one of combat. The doctor wasn't going to let go of his position on the basis of a talk and since the discussion is quite literally I want to usurp you Akabayashi had no bettee tactic to answer him than with violence.

Seto stepped between them at this point he was a fan of watching people get threatened, but as he'd just met a Shinkou he thought it best to get the ex-kage out of there. The bodyguard would tug at Shikami's arm. Hoping to drag him away before a fight did ensue. If things continued as they had. Then Seto would look into Shikami's eyes. "Yup, thats stage two." He would scratch his head moving a couple hairs which now hung in front of his eyes. "Shit, shit, shit." He would say as he started fixing his hair and once satisfied he would talk to Shikami.

He would take a swig of the liquor he was holding first. "I have been to the place you seek, however I cannot tell you yet. The conversation you had with Akabayashi, you see." He would wave the bottle to indicate he was talking about earlier before taking another swig. "It is not in my employers interest to lose this location. Also, I don't quite know you yet but you can tell me all about you at the bar. You are buying of course. Also, I'm out of liquor." He would say then quickly chug the remaining quarter of the bottle in his hands before throwing it in the trash like a basketball.

He would then walk past Shikami and take him to his favorite bar in the village. It was of poor construction and served the cheapest liquor around, also didn't have a freezer for ice. Its most appealing trait however the lack of people. He would sit at the bar and order a glass of their finest which was bottom shelf everywhere else. "Tell me why I should trust you Shikami." Seto would say swirling the liquid in the glass.

WC: 487
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:08 pm
Shikami would follow Seto to the bar of his choice, Shikami once frequented this establishment before as well. He would nod to the barkeep as his sign to open up a tab, he will pay it at the end. Than they would be lead to a poor excuse of a vip room to be alone other than the singular and same waitress with refills or at least offers of refills in case Seto wished to stop drinking at any point in the time of their meeting. Seto had voiced some worries and to which Shikami would have to sigh. " This is my village, I was born here and raised here. I was here before the rise of Xyxer Gyojin, and I have been here since after the rise of Aloide. The only reason why I did not answer the call to fight you and your employer when you came to usurp my village was because of the Yuumei I would have caused more damage to my village than allowing a foreigner to take over and run the village. I am not asking for you to trust me, simply to supply the information I need so I can keep myself under control for the sake of my village and for the sake of your Employer, after all which do you think he would rather do...Kill an Ex-Mizukage....or Have him as an Ally and nto worry about him losing control and becoming an issue later...I am certain before you obtained the final stage you yourself had your regretful moments you could not control and would love to take back, Help me to ensure I do not make the same mistakes and hurt the village that I love."

Shikami would take a drink of his own drink he had ordered. Immediately picking up as he stared at the melting ice sphere within the drink "If you wish or require, When I leave ...I could stay gone, and remove that worry from your employers mind all together." It was easy to see that he was pained to say it...and he would likely stick to the outliers of the country and protect it the best he could from the outside of the walls. But he worried about his own mental state for the sake of his village. Of course another method to solve everyones problems came to mind, but how would that look to people, an Ex-Mizukage came looking for help to get something under control and rather was killed for his efforts... He wondered if the idea had crossed Seto's mind or if either set of spoken words had indeed won him favor with the fellow Shinkou clan member.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:27 pm
"Pfft..." Seto would blurt a small laugh after asking if Akabayashi would prefer to kill him or have him as an ally. "You think that ass wouldn't kill you? He kept the other one alive to show how merciful he is. I think if you kept talking back in that office he was going to kill you just to show he wasn't one to be fucked with." The Shinkou would let the Waitress pour some more liquor. She filled it only half way he merely tilted the glass toward her as an indicator to pour more. Seto knew a lot about Akabayashi and the dude was ruthless. He almost got into a fight with the kage of Hoshi because he tried to stop him from killing a ninja named Souji that attacked them. Guy was so pissed he couldn't hunt down the bastards byakugan he accused the Hoshikage of treason in front of a bunch of others participating in the fight.

A good idea had come from Shikami's head, but even drunk Seto knew it would only get the shinkou hunted down. "I'd say it was a good plan for you to leave, but you know too much. Akabayashi would hunt you down or send someone to. Honestly, you need his permission to even leave even after I tell you where to control your Yuumei." Well Seto was prepared to tell him the location however he wouldn't spill the beans yet. "I ain't saying shit until I'm hammered." He would clink his glass on the table and ask for another round. He quickly gulped down another drink and waited for Shikami to finish his looking at him intently to follow suit.

Once done he would speak with a little bit of a slur. "I like ya, why not try to make yourself useful. He has the one eyed guy making him look good to the other ninja. His sole knowledge of you is you can't control yourself and want Kiri back. Maybe tri a diffenent erection, ya know." He would take another drink and another and another and another. He was getting quite loud telling jokes at this point. Then with a loud burp he threw up a bit in his mouth before swallowing it back down leaving the burning sensation in his throat. "Give us a moment alone." He would tell the server. Once, she was gone he would lower his voice and state the location Shikami sought. He would then get up. "I shoulda get ome wile I can sand. Anks fur the iskey" He would say before stumbling out.

WC: 439
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:17 pm
"Wasn't a Matter what I thought, I was curious about what you knew about him, good to know though." Shikami would than listen to the rest of Seto's talk, sipping on his drink, than saying his part as previously stated Seto made a comment about Shikami knowing to much "And what do I know? Nothing that the outside world itself does not already know, news travels fast" At that point Shikami would let the night go on as stated, paying the tab as Seto finished drinking. He now knew the information, He would walk alongside Seto, seeing him back to the Kage, whom he himself was coming to pay a visit to as well.

If needed Shikami was there to offer Seto support at least till they reached the office and put him in a chair and than Shikami would look towards Akabayashi and he would take a deep slow breath and nod before he would speak "I first off want to appologize, Mind you it was nothing against you, I just want best for my village and know nothing about you and what you offer to the village, and I selfishly thought of what I wanted for the village and not what was the best for the village, for all I know, you may very well be what the village needs. Secondly, Seto has given me the information I required for some time now and I would like to formally put in a request to take leave of the village and hunt this last bit of power down so that I may be in full control of myself and be a better asset to this village and yourself" As Shikami made the second request he would bow slightly at the hips and dipped his head, his hands by his side and his heels together at a forty five degree angle was his toes pointed outwards. He was showing him a sign of respect, he knew one of them would have to show it first, and he had a feeling if he did not do it first, than it may never had been shown towards either party. He just hoped it was enough to be granted his request
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:47 pm
Seto thought Shikami greatly under valued the information he knew about Kiri, but he would simply answer the question. "Yeah, it does spread fast but I wasn't talking about how Kiri was taken over. I'm talking about the secrets and techniques you had access to as a former kage." He would say followed by a quick drink. The night would continue on as previously stated if Shikami had nothing to add on the current topic.

Shikami stumbled a bit but was able to support himself on the walk back to the office. As they neared the hallway to the office a man with ringed eyes stood outside the hallway to the office and just watched as the two made their way into the office where he maintained a line of sight until they went around a corner in the office. Akabayashi was signing a stack of papers and looked up as Seto was assisted being seated. "At fuckin dude creeps me out." This drew a smile from the Mizukage. Shikami then began to apoligize for earlier it seemed Seto had at least spoken to him before getting drunk. The flattery came with a request. But the doctor did like it when people both sought knowledge and kissed his ass a bit.

"Well what I offer is simple. Its power. My own and the forces of another major village. I have killed many shinobi of note. Can you or any of the past three to four kage make the same claim? I don't mean this in a condescending way. All I mean to say is my name carries weight. It deters riff raff from showing up seeking a fight. In fact just before I came to Kiri was at a village that just experienced an attack. I kidnapped two of its ninja and no one was able to stop me. My point being this village needed a deterrent I am that deterrent." The doctor would stamp denied on a paper as he spoke. There was something the doctor needed to respond to he just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

"I will approve your request. However, you have to take one of my marked kunai and have a way to communicate with the village in case trouble finds you." The doctor would take a marked kunai out of his pocket and place it on his desk. "I will leave it to you to figure out the communication part."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum