Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hanzo Uchiha
Hanzo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Hanzo of the Black Flames
Mission Record : Logs
Summoning Contract : The Wolves Of Death Gorge
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 124370

Minor Construction Help Empty Minor Construction Help

Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:18 am
As the morning sun shone upon the house of the Uchiha, Hanzo opened his eyes to the bright rays from his window. Having completed a few E Ranked Missions, Hanzo was ready for trying out something new. He wasn't sure if there were any good missions that he could do to help out the newly built village. The young Uchiha got up and took a hot shower to relax his muscles from his previous days of training and doing some minor missions. He wore his newly bought sleeveless black top and grey pants. He combed his hair and adorned his Tanto at the back, on the middle of his shoulder. He left his house and walked towards the Otokage Mansion in hopes of a good mission. As he reached the Mission Board, he could see that as usual there were many E Ranked Mission but only a handful of higher ranked ones. Wanting not to be disheartened, he closed his eyes and picked one out. To his surprise it was a D Ranked Mission. The young Genin scanned through the mission details that required him to help out a villager who required assistance with his small construction project. Hanzo left the building walking into the Residential District. He stood in front of the house of the requester and took a deep breath.

The Genin knocked upon the door of the requester and an old man opened the door with a smile which covered his eyes. "Hello, I am Hanzo Uchiha and I'm here to help you with your construction" Hanzo uttered politely. "Oh yes, I really needed some help, do come inside the house young shinobi" the old man said in a soft voice. Hanzo could see that the old man was very weak and surely required help. In the young Uchiha's mind, by helping his villagers, he would be more recognized and would help him reach his goal of being part of the Sound Ninja 5 in the future. As he entered the house, he removed his Tanto and placed it on a table. "So what am I helping you with today ?" Hanzo asked curiously. "I will be doing some renovation in my house. Since I'm too old, I can't break and redo the walls since they are starting to fall apart" the old man answered. "Yes, sure, I will do my best," Hanzo said confidently. The old man provided some tools for the renovation and a blueprint of the house. The Genin spread the blueprint out to analyze the details.

He made a plan that would ease the construction project. Firstly, he needs to break the wall with the sledgehammer then clean the area that would be full of debris. Secondly, he needs to bring in the bricks that were laid in the backyard into the house where the walls will be broken. Thirdly, he needs to mix cement and apply it on the bricks so he could organize and paste them on top of each other to complete the broken wall. He explained to the old man of his plans, which the old man agreed to. "Please go and have a seat while I commence the project" Hanzo pointed to the sofa with his palms as respect. "Thank you, young shinobi" the old man laughed while sitting down sipping his tea. Hanzo took the sledgehammer and started whacking the walls. Even though the walls were old, it stood the test of time, it was strong. He continued striking until the walls started falling apart one by one but he needed the whole wall to be down in order to start his next phase of action. He provided a final strike that brought down the whole wall clean and neat with a huge puff of smoke. He started removing the debris and cleaned the area neatly. The Uchiha was now ready for the next phase.

Hanzo went to the old man's backyard. He began carrying a few bricks at a time to the place of construction. As the wall was huge, breaking it was easier than fixing it back. He continued to go back and forth from the backyard to the wall. It took him almost ten times just to collate the bricks. Due to the hot weather, he started sweating profusely. His arms were getting tired. Once he finished collating all the bricks necessary, he cracked his back and let out a deep breath. The old man watching this said in a concerned voice "Why don't you take a small break and drink some tea with me?". Hanzo was happy hearing that, "Thank you very much" he said while the old man handed him a cup of tea. The young Uchiha sipped the tea and laid down the cup on the table and thanked the old man for his kindness. The Uchiha began to mix the big bucket of powdered cement and water to make a paste out of it.

Once the paste was completed, he pasted each brick with the mixed cement. He started stacking the bricks one above another and organized them neatly so there won't be any gaps in between them. Having even a small gap means there could be leakage. Hanzo completed the wall and it was looking strong. The Uchiha turned to the old man and said confidently "Its been completed now, I've made sure there are no gaps and the wall would not break for ages". The old man thanked him for his service as Hanzo left the house after giving a respectful bow to his elder. The exhausted Uchiha walked towards the Otokage Mansion, wiping his sweat from his forehead. He was delighted that he could help out his fellow villagers even though in his heart he wanted a good battle. He knew that by doing even a simple thing would have a huge impact on the village. He wanted to do more and complete missions so he could advance to a Chunin soon. Just thinking about it made him excited.

---Exit---
Character: Hanzo Uchiha
Word Count: 1001/1000

Mission: Minor Construction Help
Reward Claims: 2000 Ryo / 10 AP

Claims: Towards Sharingan 2 Tomoe > 1001/4000
Claims: 10 Stats to Chakra
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Minor Construction Help Empty Re: Minor Construction Help

Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:36 am
approved

Hanzo Uchiha likes this post

Permissions in this forum: