Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Time to get humbled - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to get humbled

Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:39 pm
Tenshi was still trying to force his body to move when the large summon disappeared in a puff of smoke. Suddenly, the frustrating sensation of being paralysed seeped away as the large pillars descended back into the earth they had risen from. Tenshi was certainly surprised, he had expected Aru to continue with his onslaught, especially considering the Uchiha had kept up his attitude.

Tenshi did not get up instantly as Aru walked up to him, he was no longer paralysed but decided to stretch out and shake his limbs before rising. Plus, he was in a considerable amount of pain, it was not every day he took that much electricity through his body. He waited for a moment as Aru spoke, keeping an eye out for a potential trap. Tenshi’s Sharingan was still activated, allowing him to keep an eye out for any suspicious motions. None presented themselves though, the younger Genin seemingly sincere with his comments.

Tenshi responded with a slight chuckle, “Well to be fair, Buttercup does suit you a little bit. Although you are quite the talented buttercup at that, who taught you how to utilise Space Time Jutsu like that? I would very much like to meet them.” He took another moment to think about Aru’s offer. Tenshi had no intention of giving up, but he also understood this was simply a spar, not a matter of life or death.

Before he could speak, the young Uchiha’s stomach began to growl loudly, forcing him to let out a hearty laugh. “Well I guess you have your answer there. My miraculous comeback battle will have to wait for another day, the stomach always comes first.” Tenshi deactivated his Sharingan at the same time as Aru deactivated his Uchugan. He was quite surprised when the young Anbura even healed him, although he was not complaining.

Standing up afterwards and taking a short moment to steady himself, shaking out the remaining pins and needles, Tenshi looked Aru in his unique eyes. “You got me this time, I still have a long way to go before I can achieve my goal. You have definitely earned my respect, and I do not just mean for your combat prowess. I think I misjudged you as a person, I am glad to see that I was wrong. You aren’t half bad… Buttercup.” He said this with a grin as he stuck out his hand, offering to shake Aru’s.

If the Anbura accepted, Tenshi would also throw out a snarky little comment with a chuckle. ”Consider yourself lucky that I did not use the next stage of my Sharingan. I had to take it easy on my younger Shinobi companion of course!” Tenshi deliberately omitted any mention of the fact that he did not actually have the ability to use any Mangekyo abilities. He wasn’t even sure if Aru knew what the Mangekyo was, perhaps that was a conversation for another time.

Tenshi sighed as his stomach growled at him once more, “Well it appears that we have kept my stomach waiting a little too long. Shall we go fill up on some food? My shout since you got lucky in this spar!” Tenshi would laugh as he walked out of the arena, preferably with Aru alongside him.

Exit Thread

WC: 570
TWC: 2,168

Using 750 WC at max stat to claim Summoning Technique Mastery (3rd condition) (1,418 WC remaining)
Using 375 WC at max stat to claim Basic Sealing Technique (1,043 WC remaining)
Using 1,043 WC at max stat towards Imitation Supernova at A-rank (1,043/2,063)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:02 pm
Approved
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Fri Jun 30, 2023 12:51 am
Exit

TWC: 1,268
Claiming:
1150/1150 to Yin Injury Dismantling (25% off for maxed stats)
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:22 am