Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

An Invitation amidst the darkness (Mizukage) Empty An Invitation amidst the darkness (Mizukage)

Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:18 pm
The soft sound of flapping could be heard at the medium sized jet black bat hovered almost by the window of the Kage chambers, waiting for the window to be opened so it may drop the letter before taking a spot upon the winds ledge, hanging upside taking a nap; waiting for a letter to be returned should the Kage return one.

Upon the Kage in question breaking the wax seal of Ketsuekigakure and the Kyuketsuki Clan, the letter inside would read;

Esteemed Mizukage,

I am pleased that my messenger has found his way to you. I am Remika Nagi, Kage of the newly established village of Ketsuekigakure No Sato, which could be remembered as the village of Funkagakure No Sato. As the Chikage, I would like to cordially invite you to attend our first Grand Ball of Ketsuekigakure; as I hope it will be the first of many in the years to come, an important figure like yourself would bring great honor with attendance. These parties are a sign of opportunity and respect given by my kind to yours, the opportunity of friendship and more being all but possible. These are formal events, and dress should be expected to match this.

I am sure you are wondering who we are, what we stand for, and where we came from. I can assure you that my home no longer exists, not that you would know of it, so I can give you no true answers about who I am. But I can give you more insight, and perhaps even more proposition given that you attend our ball and summit. Alluring the fact, that I wish nothing but peace between our great nations, I offer friendship and opening trades. Interaction, as a time of peace dawns upon us, I want to help with the movement towards it. Should you accept, a ship will await you and whomever you choose to bring at the borders of your country to the sea.

I am aware the journey from your village to mine will take some time, but I want to assure you that the journey will be worth it, should you come for it.

I look forward to hearing back,

The Chikage

Remika Nagi

Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

An Invitation amidst the darkness (Mizukage) Empty Re: An Invitation amidst the darkness (Mizukage)

Mon Nov 07, 2022 3:43 pm
Shikami was just about to leave the office for the day. Long nights at the office never made for a happy kage in the morning. As he stood up from his desk, he would hear the rapping at his window. It was closed due to him about to turn in for the night, but he saw when he looked , the bat that looked like it wanted into the office. So he would open the window and allow the bat to come in. The bat would drop the letter on the desk and rest upside down for the time being in the open window. Shikami would take a seat back down and turning on the light on his desk that he head just turned off, he would read the letter.

It would seem a new village has risen, and wishes to have a meeting of sorts. Shikami would sigh, as much as he would love to be able to just up and leave for such a thing, he could not, he had to much to do in the village, an idea struck him however and he would begin to write a response back to the Chikage as the lady called herself.

"Dear Chikage, I regret to inform you that at this time, that I, Mizukage Shikami Shinkou, cannot attend a meeting. I can however send in my stead one of my most trusted individuals to extend the gratitude of the village of Kirigakure." It was not very informative elsewise. Shikami already had in his mind who he would send to go on such a trip. Shikami would give the letter to the bat and sent it off on its way. At that time he would write a second letter. One for someone he trusted. Requesting an audience with the young man, his newest appointed Chuunin. He needed a little more from him than the offer of being a teacher. This was the first great test.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum