Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jirou Joski
Jirou Joski
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Journal
Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 232950

A day for coffee - Page 2 Empty Re: A day for coffee

Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:32 pm
"Why me?" Joski questioned, though, despite the tone of the question, the traveler wasn't prepared to neglect this new assignment; this meeting had been the first to enlighten him in even the slightest means with regard to his ancestry though there existed a small amount of trepidation at the notion of having to deal with some sort of spirit. "I don't think I'm well equipped to handle fighting something from the spirit realm."

"Then you should find yourself in good fortune, for this being is not native of the spirit realm. Its body rests at a distant point beyond even the closest of stars- it uses the realm of spirits on as a partial existances- a means by which its twisted form can exist within a realm that the mortal mind might comprehend." Zu explained as they walked, though the spirit would come to a pause in the midst of a rather large clearing within the roads. It seemed they had managed to find themselves almost directly in the center of the village where there stood a small monument and a little forested area. "This is it. The point at which the boundary is weakest." From the depths of its robes, Zu produced a black tendril that would bring forward a strange, multi-tier stone that shone with a rainbow hue. "You will need this to cross the boundary."

Accepting the stone, Joski would take it and looked over the gem. It was cool to the touch and tingled against his skin almost like it didn't want to be held, yet Joski found a notion of still calmness within it. "I see. And will you be there with me?" He asked, looking back up at Zu.

There was an unnerving sound like the being attempting to chuckle. "Of course, my fledgling. I am just behind you."

TWC - 3,406

[Exit.]

Claims:
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro