Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Desperado Empty Desperado

Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:18 pm
It was just after 12PM when Howl found himself pacing throughout the town again. It appeared as if his legs were moving on their own, their owner, lost in a sort of trance like state, deep in thought. Howl’s train of thought was disturbed, and he was brought back to reality by the sound of his stomach growling. It was lunch time but Howl didn’t have the will to eat. He was becoming restless. Howl had spent the past few days wandering the many interwinding streets of the village, contemplating his existence. At points when he wasn’t daydreaming, he swore he could make out his footprints from days prior.

“Think Ita…” Howl would say to himself under his breath, his legs continuing to move harmoniously and with each step he grew closer to the residential district of the village. “Forget it, I’ll have to worry about that later…” He mumbled. Since arriving in Tanbogakure, Ita had made no progress towards finding out what had happened to him or what he was going to do next. He had been able to piece together an idea of what he’d like to do, but before any of those desires could be realized, there was much that needed to be done and walking around the village, wasting time pondering how he got here was not going to solve anything. Now that Ita had come to grips with his current reality, he needed to set some goals. His time in Tanbogakure was beginning to expire and if he didn’t move soon, any leads as to how this happened to him would go cold. “Alright Ita, what do I do first...” The blonde thought about his options before concluding. “First, I need my eyes back.” He thought, alluding to his sharingan which were no longer in his possession. Ita did not know, but the black zetsu cells had completely stripped him of his clan’s DNA- including… his Sharingan. The hair and long skinny legs Ita could deal with- but the eyes- his eyes- were different. “Can’t go there….” Howl said. At first, he was sad, but then he laughed. Howl knew heading to Sunagakure would be his best chance on getting his hands on a set of Sharingan for sale, but he wouldn’t dare. The Kazekage had lent Ita and his village her hand in their darkest hour and Ita dropped the ball by disappearing. Mizu had not known, but Ita had become too sick to lead a village on the verge of war. This was why he had choose to disappear to his dimension of kamui, leaving the position in the hands of a young and capable warrior who embodies the Will of Fire, while also leaving behind a living clone, Itwo, to watch over him.

Everything was going according to plan, but before Ita could fade into the afterlife, his body was consumed and morphed by a strange, black glob which ultimately stripped him of his identity and spit him out of Kamui into a rice paddy field. Ita felt thankful for this new chance at life and the hospitality the Rice village has shown him since his arrival, but he couldn’t help feeling hallow as the ghosts of his past continued to haunt him. He felt guilty for not returning to his home, but who would believe him? “That’s just an excuse…” Ita checked himself. “I honestly don’t know what I want.” He sighed. “Alright, snap out of it.” Howl shook off any feelings of self-doubt and became focused and motivated once more. “Alright, eyes then relocate to try and gather more information- can’t go to Suna, can’t go to Konoha. I’ll cut around through the minor countries to avoid getting anywhere near them if I must.” Out of the corner of Howl’s eye, he noticed a peculiar building with a rather odd-looking person exiting from it in a suspicious manner as if trying to be inconspicuous but was trying to hard or almost looking for attention. “I guess that’s a good place to start.”

Howl casually walked over to the building as if he belonged and entered. Once inside, if not greeted, he would stroll around the room, pretending to be interested in whatever it was they were selling, while also trying to get a better understanding of what this place was or who was in there. Maybe today was his lucky day and someone here would have a clue as to where he could partake in procuring a new set of eyes. If Ita had not been born an Uchiha- he would never have thought to do this, but felt that since he was, he was entitled to whatever eyes he could find on the black market. He had even convinced himself in doing so, that he was protecting his clan from their bloodline falling into the wrong hands- and ultimately his village. So maybe he was doing something good. Ita’s normal person eyes darted around the room whenever he bent over to pretend to look at something, waiting to find someone worth talking to.

WC:  844
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Desperado Empty Re: Desperado

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:39 pm

Desperado A9ZAf7m

Desperado RlNMUAA
When Ita Arrived inside of the Shop.. there were boxes and crates.. and just a general sense that the shop was either very unorganized or in the process of either opening or closing. A Ninja in Full Black armor with Clawed arm weapons of some sort and two sword sheathed on his thighs connected by a wire that hung behind his waist at a comfortable height to move still came down the stairs leading up into a different part of the building. This ninja had Stark white hair and a general sense of danger around him as he looked around the room with his blood red eyes, eyes that landed on ita.

Arantima Reached up to remove the filter mask that he was wearing and let out a soft sigh. He looked Ita up and down and nodded before walking up towards the man with his arms crossed behind himself. "I am very sorry sir but the Wind demons guild is actually going to be closing temporarily until i can find a replacement manager for its operation while i am away. Is there something you wish to purchase? I still have a few things ready and available for sale right away" Arantima ghestures to his full get-up and then gestures to the signs still adorning the walls that describe what they are and what they do.

He Looked Ita over once again and tilted his head gently. Being this close he could feel Ita's chakra signature and he didnt pay much mind to it at first.. but he did looks at Ita overlong.. Appraising him as he remembered something. Whoever else you deem trustworthy.. Maybe he had a chance to find someone else.. Someone to bring but first he had to gauge a response. "These weapons are all made by the Brother of Mizuki Ohta.. Former Kazekage of Sunagakure you know.  He is said to be a savant when it comes to designing weapons.  I Supply him with a space to sell.. He supplies me with unique wares.. It is a truly Symbiotic relationship."

Arantima watched everything about the Man infront of him but reached out with his Kyuketsuki senses to sense if his heart jumped or jolted, skipped a beat or otherwise changed pace at the mention of Mizu's name. If it was indifferent.. he might have a chance.. if it reacted.. it would either be good or VERY bad.  He was hoping for indifference right at this moment. His face however was just a gentle smile and a tired expression of a business owner who has had to move a few too many times but is used to the song and dance of it all by now.
Desperado RlNMUAA

449/449

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1510/1510

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Desperado A9ZAf7m
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Ryo : 54000

Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:30 pm
[Exit and discarding all WC from thread]

OOC note: Nothing wrong with the thread, just need to move some other things along and that means exiting tanbo sooner than i think this thread will progress. I asked ita about progress and received no response as to whether or not he was going to post soon so I am choosing to exit early.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 am
Arantima wrote:[Exit and discarding all WC from thread]

OOC note: Nothing wrong with the thread, just need to move some other things along and that means exiting tanbo sooner than i think this thread will progress. I asked ita about progress and received no response as to whether or not he was going to post soon so I am choosing to exit early.

Approved.
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:20 pm
Ita was not kept waiting long. The sound of creaking stairs alerted the Uchiha that someone was approaching, causing him to turn around from the merchandise he was browsing through to face them. Upon first glimpse, Ita’s first observation was that the sounds the man’s steps made did not match the weight of the gear that adorned him. He was clearly a shinobi of sort based on the way he carried himself, but something was off about them. The man had stark white hair and red, devilish eyes. For a moment, Ita had mistaken them for sharingan and became immediately intrigued, but upon further investigation, they were something entirely different.

The man removed the mask that covered their mouth and let out a soft sigh. He examined Howl, which felt weird, but understandable considering Ita had entered unannounced. The man informed Howl that the ‘Wind Demons Guild’ was going to be closing temporarily until he could find help to run the store while he was away. 

“Sorry to hear that, finding good help isn’t easy these days.” Howl said, showing sympathy towards the man’s endeavors. Howl quickly examined the sign, annoyed how much slower his regular eyes perceived the reality around him than his previous. Howl staired a few moments longer, but by this point, he had already concluded the objects he had originally journeyed into this building for, were not on the list. “Sorry, but I was looking for something a little bit more, unique.” Howl would say, seeing how the man would respond.

He informed Howl that the wares in his store had been supplied by none other than the brother of the previous Kazekage and someone Howl knew well. “Mizuki Ohta? You don’t say…” Ita had been so caught off guard by the man’s mention of her, that he did not initially pick up on the fact that he had said ‘previous Kazekage’. “Wait, did you say previous?”

By this point, the man seemed rather indifferent towards Howl’s questions and was more concerned with preparing his store for his departure. “Well, I’ll be going. Good luck.” Howl would say, then depart from the Demon’s Wind Guild. Once outside, Howl would dissect the brief event. “I bet that won’t be the last time I’ll be seeing him… where to next?” Howl would say to himself under his breath.

WC: 390
TWC: 1234

12 Stats towards Speed. 

Dismantling Aura 1234/5000

[Exit]
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure