Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterToday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Today at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesToday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
36 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Claw vs Claw? (Spar) - Page 2 Empty Re: Claw vs Claw? (Spar)

Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:36 am
Typhon popped out of the ground like a rocket, but it still wasn't fast enough to catch Sebastian. His opponent was quick in his reaction and decisive with his strike. He shot a lightning fast jab directly into Ty's right elbow. The attack pierced right through the barrier around his body and stabbed into his flesh. Greenish brown blood would begin pouring from the open wound. The pain was electric and if it weren't for his veins coursing with virus particles he might have simply passed out from the shock. But he had to remain focused for just a few moments.

Just like his first encounter with Yamato, he had been punished heavily for his risky maneuver. The difference was, this time he was expecting the counter attack. The capsid barrier had done its job and the Virus had already begun creeping its way up Sebastian's arm that had made contact. This would doubtless cause some damage if not immediately taken care of. Furthermore, as soon as he felt Sebastian make contact with his arm Ty would use his other hand to grab onto the attacking wrist (applying a -20 strength debuff if successful) and with all the strength he could muster, try to flip his opponent to the ground. (105 strength)

If he was successful in throwing Sebastian to the ground then Ty would follow it up immediately by diving onto his opponent and jamming his one good hand into a pressure point to hold him down. Ty's claws would likely punch through skin should this work.

If the throw was somehow resisted Ty would try to be ready to react to the almost certain retaliation. 

(WC 277)
(TWC 1898)

10 contagion counters

(Techs used)

Terminal Velocity -50
Minor Coughing Condition -5
Tsuri Goshi -20 (105 power strength check on the throw)
Carrion Crush -40 (150 speed + 115 power pin)

325 AP -115 = 210 AP remaining

-50 HP from the Nukite to the elbow. 
250 HP remaining
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:44 pm
The attack would strike true, piercing into the elbow of his adversary. It would seem as if he might have at first overestimated the barrier... at least until every nerve in his hand started screaming in pain simultaneously as the virus from the barrier started to make its way up the limb starting with the hand that made impact. Typhon was quick to react, not allowing the pain of the injury to distract him. The hand of the undamaged arm would grip the wrist of the wolf, aiming to pivot his body. If the wolf had to guess, this was a throwing move. With one arm of Typhon injured and the other on firmly gripping Loghain's wrist it didn't seem like there was much to protect his torso. Typhon would shift their weight, aiming to hip toss the wolf to the ground. Upon the shift, Loghain would act. With another thrust - this time from the other hand not gripped by his adversary- Loghain would shove the hand into the exposed back (between image 1 & 2 of the Tsuri-goshi). If this was a life or death situation, the wolf would have aimed to pierce through the spinal cord, likely paralyzing the enemy and ending the fight. This was not such a situation though, and lethal force was that last thing on the wolfs mind. Instead, he'd pierce through the back into the right lung of his opponent, pulling out the hand after the strike (Speed and Power 150). It would be painful and quite damaging if it landed clean as intended. A lesser opponent might have been downed by the attack, but the wolf figured that Typhon's determination to not only improve but showcase his strengths would let the young man tough it out. He then flooded himself with chakra, focused on his skin. He intended to use one of his clan's unique techniques.

If Typhon followed through with the toss, fighting through the pain of his injuries, the wolf would slam into the ground with a heavy thud, the back of his head striking hard on the cement they were fighting on. For but a moment, consciousness would fade, and the adrenaline and pain coursing through Loghain's body coupled with this momentary weakness gave wake to the wolf. The transformation was sudden and violent, the mass of the man multiplying quickly as his body bulked up and sprouted dark fur. His mouth was replaced with an elongated snout, razor sharp teeth lining it. A ferocity could be seen in the creatures eyes, a ferocity that Typhon had only started to see a glimpse of when that child stabbed him all that time ago. The attempt to pin down the beast would not be successful, the newfound strength of the creature far superior to that of the man that it replaced. The beast would grab Typhon at the waist (with the free hand) and chest (with the hand that was held by Typhon) razor sharp claws digging into flesh only slightly as the creature gets up, lifting his adversary off of him. Any perceived attack as this happened would quickly be retaliated against claws easily able to rend flesh from bone. 

Once standing, the creature was a great deal taller than Loghain had been. With a shove and a snarl, it would push Typhon back and look down at the arm that was infected with the virus before looking back up at the Canopic. Searing pain could still be felt by the creature in the infected arm, to which it would simply thrust its other hand into just below the elbow of the arm, piercing through the flesh and tearing it from the beast before dropping the bloody severed limb to the ground. Its eyes were locked on Typhon during this gory display. With one final snarl, the limb would regenerate right in front of Typhon's eyes, the new limb no doubt lacking the virus cells that were damaging it before. 

The ferocity in the beasts eyes would start to fade, replaced by the look one could usually expect on Loghain's face. He would offer Typhon an understanding nod, clearly impressed with how far a genin was able to damage him. He stood ready if his adversary sought to continue the fight. 

wc:712

Jutsu and such:
Starting AP: 1350
+20 AP (from Chakra Absorption Tech)
-10 AP (Chakra Absorb upkeep)
-50 AP (Upkeep for Nukite [3/5 used])
-50 AP (activation of Savage Sage +80 Strength +80 Speed mode)
-65 AP (activation of Ironhide)

1195 AP left

+1 Nature Stack (for pureblood Lycan)
-1 Nature Stack (for regenerative clause of Ironhide)

-50 Health from Capsid DoT
-37 Natural DR from impact with ground from throw (137 damage originally, reduced by 100 from Ironhide)
-137 Health from self inflicted Nukite (150 original power -13 from remaining natural DR)
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:10 pm
Everything was going exactly as planned. He had grabbed onto Loghain and was executing the flip when he felt a sharp pain. It was almost enough to drop him on the spot, but he was too far in to stop now. He managed to fight through the pain and slam his opponent into the ground. He just needed to hold Sebastian down and victory would be his. He weakly managed to fall onto Seb trying to pin him down, when a sudden transformation occurred in the man. His features became much more canine until he shifted fully into a wolfman. Claws dug into the genin's side as he was lifted off of his opponent and placed on his feet. 

Standing there in a daze he watched as the hulking mass of teeth and fur that was his friend dug its claws in and tore off the infected arm at the elbow. It was a gorey sight and if he weren't so drained, Ty might have tried to run away. In the moment however, he was simply fighting to remain conscious. It was clear that the fight was over at this point. 

He would hoarsely cough into his shoulder and smile for a moment and laugh weakly, "I guess...I'm not the only cursed one here." As he spoke his breath would shorten and he would start wheezing on his exhales. His technique would come to an end and the virus inside him would return to normal.

In the moment that his blood started to cool down Ty noticed his own condition. His right arm was completely ruined and was pouring rotten blood all over the concrete. A hole in his chest that he hadn't realized was there explained the pain he felt during the throw. He had only a moment to wonder how bad the damage was when he suddenly fell to his knees and doubled over. The Canopic would make gurgling noises as all of the damage caught up to him at once. He would cough greenish brown flecks of plasma across the ground and fall onto his side. The last thing he remembered before losing consciousness was noticing the arm Sebastian had torn off was growing back before his eyes.

(WC 371)
(TWC 2269)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:50 pm
It would seem that this bout had taken its toll on the both of them, Typhon suddenly collapsing to the ground as the young man's foul blood pooled along the concrete. The creature within was bloodthirsty, but Loghain had regained the reins after coming back to. The impact of that slam had stunned him momentarily, but he was back in control and able to think clearly. Wasting no time, the wolf would form seals to flood chakra to his cells to stimulate his own lycanthropic healing factor to ensure that whatever lingering detrimental effects of that toxin didn't end up taking him out before he could attend to his companions injuries. He would form the seals for the Mystical Palm healing technique. Loghain would coat his hands in chakra and place them directly on the points of injury, starting first with the torso and then once that had been patched up moving over to the less severe injury at the elbow. The wolf didn't care how long it took or the amount of energy required, he would heal Typhon and not let there be any lasting damages. 

Once his companion was healed up, the wolf would kneel by Typhon and await his return to consciousness. Loghain reverted back, his shirt wrapped around his waist to avoid making his friend uneasy and uncomfortable once up. 

If Typhon came to, Loghain would pat the man on the shoulder, "You're a lot tougher than I gave you credit. Those techniques of yours really pack a nasty punch." The wolf would offer with a smile, shaking the now regenerated limb as he recalled the sensation of the virus. Loghain would stand and offer a helping hand up to the Canopic. "Sorry if I took things too far." There was shift in his disposition, an honest look of unease and sadness in his eyes, hoping that his actions here didn't jeopardize their friendship. While it was what they agreed upon in the beginning, Loghain recognizes that he still had a great deal of work to do in controlling the wolf inside. If he didn't retain control when he did... well, this might have been a far more grisly scene than it already was.

wc: 368

OoC: Since the sparring bit has ended I don't think I need to tally AP/CDs.
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:22 am
Throbbing pain in his arm caused Typhon to jerk awake. When he opened his eyes he realized that it was actually the pain subsiding. Sebastian was knelt over him, and healing the wounds from their fight. It appeared that the wolf had already recovered from his own wounds. The image of his arm regrowing came back to mind. He was glad that the virus didn't end up destroying the arm it infected.

As the damage was cleared up, Ty sat up and looked around. He had clearly been bleeding like crazy considering the amount of rotten blood was spilled across the concrete. He felt a small tinge of embarrassment thinking about who might have to clean it all up. His cloudy thoughts were trying to analyze what had actually happened in the fight. It all happened so incredibly fast that he wasn't even sure how he ended up going down. He was glad to be alive and feeling alright in the moment. Loghain was either very skilled in medical ninjutsu, or Typhon was out cold for a good while. The wolf complimented Ty's skills which felt good. It was still a clear loss but he was getting better every day. He felt like a completely different person from the kid who got smashed in that first fight against Yamato. 

"Damn, that was some spar huh?" He would chuckle for a moment before the laughter turned into hoarse coughing into his elbow. "I knew you were strong but...wow!" He was smiling genuinely despite the pain. The genin knew that what they did was risky and yet he had a blast. The rush of combat was a thrill like nothing else. 

Ty would look around for his mask as he spoke. Weakened as he was, his control over the virus was very much not up to snuff and he didn't want to risk spreading his disease to innocent bystanders. It was only a few feet away and so he would stretch out and grab it. Once he had fashioned the gas mask to his face again he would feel much calmer. 

Loghain would apologize for taking the fight too far but Ty was having none of it. "Hey hey...I'm the one who asked for this. No need to apologize." He would force himself to his feet so that he could make his point better. "If anything I should apologize for asking you to go through with it. It was selfish to ask you to hurt a friend."

He wanted to ask about the elephant in the room, but didn't want to be insensitive. He had heard stories of wolfmen before but thought that's all they were, stories. The last moments of their spar however would beg to differ.

He figured it was best to just be direct. Ty didn't mind when people were curious about his own predicament and so he hoped Seb felt similarly. "So...about what happened towards the end there. I uhh..." he would trail off fishing for the right words before landing on a simple, "Are you alright?"

(WC 509)
(TWC 2778)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:22 am
The wolf was pleased to see his comrade come to. Despite the young man clearly still feeling the injuries, he seemed to be in good spirits about the whole ordeal. It was a good feeling to see Typhon smile, the wolf never having witnessed such before. The Canopic was always wearing his mask to protect others. The wolf would look down at his arm, recognizing that this cautious approach was for good reason, as the common civilian would likely succumb to the sickness fairly quickly... and worse, if it spread like any sickness it would potentially kill countless as it spreads like a plague. And even despite his pains, he quickly finds and returns the mask to return it to his face. 

Typhon makes it clear that he had no hard feelings towards the wolf, which helped a bit. There was still a feeling of unease, though. Despite all of the strides and efforts he had made to contain his heritage, it only took the briefest moments of weakness before the creature came forwards and made its presence known. When the Canopic asked if he was okay, he would nod. "Luckily for me, most injuries heal quite quickly. I no longer even feel the pain of our practice." His lycanthropic healing factor was... quite powerful, able to not only heal his wounds but also flood his body with enough adrenaline and endorphins to nearly disregard any pain. 

"Unless you meant how I was doing mentally." He took a moment to gather his thoughts before speaking on the matter. "I am... I'm  okay. Honestly I am grateful for the opportunity to not only help you with your training, but also have you assist with mine." He didn't have any issue discussing his unfortunate curse. At one point he wasn't very fond about speaking of such, but he has grown a great deal and for the most part controls the wolf now rather than the other way around. "Don't worry about me. According to Doctor Terumi, stress and adrenaline manifest the change, though I thought that I had complete control over it now. I must have somehow lost the reins during that fight." Loghain would pause briefly before offering a knowing nod, "But this has at least proved two things to me. The first is that I must continue my vigilant training to avoid mishaps in the future." He'd stop averting his gaze now and look his friend in the eye, "and the second is that my efforts have allowed me to regain control even in the midst of a transformation. For this, I thank you, Typhon." It was clear that Typhon felt uneasy asking about these matters, so Loghain would just open the subject, "If you have any questions, please, bring them forth. I have no desire to hide anything from a friend." And then he would wait, allowing Typhon time to ask anything on his mind regarding his lycan bloodline. 

Shifting gears once any discussions about his bloodline had been finished, Loghain would bring forth a discussion that he hoped Typhon would consider fully, "Judging by your clear skills as a shinobi, would you be completely opposed to a dangerous mission to prove yourself in the near future?" This was a pretty open question that didn't offer much in the way of details regarding what the actual mission was. If Typhon seemed interested, the wolf would elaborate. 

wc:567
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:15 am
Ty was happy to hear that the fight had not left any lasting damage on his friend, at least not physically. Loghain seemed comfortable with his own predicament and clearly had it under a great degree of control. Apparently the shock of the throw pushed the wolf to the forefront and still the man held himself back. It was an impressive thought indeed. He tried to imagine having to fight back a wolfish frenzy inside oneself. The thought reminded him of his own struggle. In his youth, like all Canopic children, the virus ran rampant through his small body. He spent his early days coughing and clutching his stomach from the constant belly aches. As he grew up the symbiosis eventually settled and he was able to live a relatively normal life behind his mask and gloves. It was only until recently that he had actually focused on gaining control over the virus instead of just learning to live with it. The introspection and effort it took to feel comfortable enough to remove his mask in public was no small undertaking. If fighting back the wolf was anything like The Gift, it would mean that Loghain possessed incredible self control.

Thinking back on his past interactions with the man, certain things would start to make sense. When he had first met Loghain there was a powerful guard in Vaenar despite it being a simple job. He had likely been placed in the group to watch over the wolf. Come to think of it Loghain had funnily enough avoided the silver they were mining during that  mission. As he thought back on things it would become almost obvious that his friend had been dealing with something this entire time. He mentally kicked himself for not noticing what was up sooner. What kind of friend was he if he couldn't even tell that his ally was struggling with something?

He would turn his head away and cough a little more painfully than usual. The virus was kicked into high gear as it wormed its way into all of the freshly regenerated cells from Loghain's healing. "Well I am glad that you seem to be doing well. And also that you've got a doctor who can help with your...predicament." he would say, suddenly unsure how to describe the lycanthropy. "You seem to have it under control, maybe even more than you think. You stood over me bleeding out and instead of mauling me worse, you managed to start healing me." To Ty that was a pretty strong indicator that the wolf was not the one in control. Though he did wonder for a moment if a wolf would even want to eat his rotten body.

Loghain's words snapped him out of those thoughts. The man had asked if he had any interest in a dangerous mission in the near future. Ty admittedly felt a bit flattered by the offer. Even though his skills were improving rapidly, he wouldn't normally consider himself a 'skilled shinobi' but for whatever reason he felt confident in himself around Loghain. It was reassuring to have someone who believed in him. After a moment of thought he would say, "I mean I obviously would like to hear more about it, but if you need a hand I'd be glad to help out."

(WC 553)
(TWC 3331)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:38 pm
Loghain would nod, happy that his friend had such faith in him and kindnesses to speak regarding his condition. Perhaps he was a bit too hard on himself at times regarding his bloodline, but he also had seen firsthand the repercussions of the wolf taking control from him and going on a rampage. Only blood and destruction can be found left in its wake... 

Judging by Typhon's reaction, it would seem as though he was caught a bit off guard with the request but even without having heard the details seemed to be willing to assist. Loghain would nod, "Of course, I can't ask you to join me on a risky mission without giving you at least some information." The man would think for a bit, before deciding it might be best to discuss over a meal. He'd look down and determine that he would need to change before anything of the sort could happen. He would weave a few seals to summon forth some spare clothes from his home and quickly toss them on. Loghain didn't really care a great deal about his own nudity, though he would understand if Typhon requested that he change his clothes more privately. 

Once changed, "You want to grab a meal? I can give you the rundown and we can replenish all the spent energy from out practice. Meals on me." He'd offer with a small grin. Whether or not Typhon agreed to the meal, Loghain would begin to discuss the mission a bit. "I'm sure that you are aware that the outskirts of Haven are riddled with bandits and undesirables." The danger of the borders of their homeland was well known, bandits preying on travelers unable to defend themselves. As one gets farther away from the village and all of its security and military might, more and more rogue elements spring up. Highwaymen, thieves, marauders... they all made the borders their home. 

"Well, I seek to man an Outpost on the borders. It should act as a deterrent to those that seek to do harm to Hoshi, or more importantly, the traveling civilians and missionaries that cannot defend themselves otherwise." There was risk in just this alone, as it was far from the safety of the village of Hoshi. "But the place I seek to man is currently held by the criminal element, using it as a fortress and base of operations. We will have to remove them by force."

wc: 408
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:09 am
Ty couldn't help but laugh when Loghain suggested they get something to eat. It certainly hadn't been a long fight, but it was definitely was a workout. He had worked up an appetite himself and so he would happily agree to get food. The jounin would make some new clothes appear and dress himself. Ty hadn't even really noticed the state that they were both left in after their bout. He looked at himself and realized that his blood had obviously not just flowed onto the ground. He was practically drenched in rancid smelling gore. He made a mental note to pick up some scrolls to hold some spare clothes in when he got a chance. It was a good idea to be sure.

"I'm going to need to stop at home before we go. Can't show up anywhere like this." he would chuckle. It was a humorous position to be in, but also a dangerous one. Even his own sweat droplets carried dangerous amounts of the Gift in them. His blood was even worse in that regard. He would need to walk carefully and keep his distance from other people until he was back in cleaner clothes. "Luckily I live in the center of town. It'll only be a small detour." He would reassure not only his companion but also his own hungry stomach.

As the pair walked out of the training grounds they would discuss the mission that Sebastian had mentioned. They passed by groups of shinobi, still having their spirited battles, it made him happy to think that everyone there was an ally. Hoshi was full of good ninjas of all sorts. He wondered if any of them were preparing for dangerous tasks like hunting down former comrades. Typhon knew that there was rogue shinobi out in the borders of the country, but had never thought of personally going out and doing something about it. He never imagined he would enlist in the military in the first place though and yet here he was, walking off a stab through the lung. If he could go back to normal so soon after something like that then maybe he was actually cut out for this kind of thing. Loghain brought up the fact that the civilians in the outskirts were the ones truly having to deal with these criminals. He thought about the kind of power even some of the weakest shinobi wielded when compared to the common person. He had watched people like Morio and Youta perform incredible feats even as genin.

"An outpost would probably be a big help in deterring criminals. They probably feel free to act however they please knowing that the shinobi of the village can't respond very quickly." He would say while scratching his mask idly, "And you say that you've scouted an area that is already in use? Sounds like a great way to get something off the ground quickly. Far easier than building something new from scratch."

Once they made it to his humble home surrounded by larger buildings he would excuse himself for a moment and leave Loghain on the front porch while he went to change. He had never felt self conscious about where he lived before, but it certainly wasn't a fancy home. Especially for the part of town they were in. The house was incredibly old and much of the bustling area around it popped up after its construction. The owners of the home have always been too stubborn to sell it for redevelopment and Typhon's father was no different. It was comfortable enough for their small family and its central location was hard to beat with their budget.

Ty tossed off his dirty and torn clothes and left them in pile on the floor. He would have to dispose of them properly later. For now he needed to get cleaned up and dressed. He'd hurriedly wipe off any blood on his skin and throw on a fresh pair of sweatpants and a dark grey zip up hoodie. Once his mask and gloves were back on he would head back out to meet his friend.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting. I know a good place that lets you barbeque your own food. My treat." He would say cheerily. He felt much better after getting all that muck off of him. Getting back to the topic at hand he would quickly shift gears and ask with a note of seriousness, "So how many criminals are we talking?"

(WC 749)
(TWC 4080)
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:18 pm
Typhon would mention needing to go home to change first, something that made complete sense to the wolf. It had seemingly slipped his mind that the body fluids of his comrade were highly toxic, and he was in fact covered in his own blood which would be problematic for any setting where there might be an abundance of people. Loghain would nod, "Of course. Where was my head at?" He would offer in a lighthearted tone. 

Typhon seemed to understand the issue clearly. Without someone close to protect the people from those that would do them harm, the borders were practically a lawless place. "Unfortunately, I've not scouted it in person. All of my information regarding the area was shared with me by our Lord Hogokage, which is admittedly little." They would find themselves at Typhon's home, the building a bit smaller than those around it, but still a sizable house able to comfortably house a family. Despite his relatively new status as a village Jounin the wolf couldn't imagine taking up residence in the village. His small cabin in the outskirts was plenty enough, as it really was just a place to sleep, cook and keep his spare possessions like clothing. 

It wasn't long before Typhon returned, cleaned up and ready for a meal. "Barbecue, you say?" The thought of the foods started to settle into the wolf, and he would gladly nod, "Of course! I don't think you can really ever go wrong with meat." He still couldn't be certain if his eating habits were because of his heritage or truly just a personal preference, but he'd never turn such a meal down either way. 
Typhon would ask about the bandits numbers, to which the wolf would respond, "Without properly scouting it in person, its hard to say." Loghain would scratch his head, feeling a bit silly. He was completely prepared to give this mission his all, but he didn't actually have all that much intel regarding their task. "The Hogokage mentioned that even a small force holding the base down could keep a force several times its size at bay. That's why this is going to be done by an elite strike team. I can't imagine many too many bandits following one banner, but with such a stronghold as their base of operations and a handful of capable criminals in positions of power... It could easily be as many as twenty or thirty men, maybe more if they have a particularly charismatic leader." They would continue down the street, and the wolf would allow for Typhon to bring up any of his concerns. 

They would approach the restaurant and the aroma of cooking meats could easily be found in the air, bringing a smile to the wolf's face as he readies himself for the meal. Loghain would let Typhon take the lead in deciding where they sat and such. Loghain would ask the waiter for a water to drink with his meal. 

"I hope to get opportunity to better scout out the lands around the base, but I fear that such activity might stir them to action. Would hate to lose the element of surprise..."

wc: 528
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum