Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

A Hesitant Homecoming [Village Entry] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hesitant Homecoming [Village Entry]

Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:00 pm
The Demon of Root would stand there for a few more moments before turning to look to Kitsune. With a wave of his hand, signaling that they are free to enter should they gather themselves. He would then take his leave, placing a small kanji seal in on the gate doors that would be too small to see. Entering the village. 

Exit
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 125900

A Hesitant Homecoming [Village Entry] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hesitant Homecoming [Village Entry]

Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:19 pm
Auron had heard the name Aokidanza in his travels, from bingo books and rumors. Though the extent of his knowledge of the man was sparse. At first glance he seemed powerful, stoic, someone worthy of following. And so it made sense that he stood in the position he did, as a guardian of the gates of Konoha. Nevertheless, Auron's demeanor would remain unfazed. He had no malicious intent, and was truthfully returning out of what he felt to be necessity. He'd exchange a short glance at his companions before returning his gaze to the Demon and the other guardian. The question from the man was valid, as aggressive as it was. But nevertheless the Yamaguchi would address it directly.

"I look to make amends with the village, to put it straight. I recognize the...abrasiveness of my past and would like to address that with whoever the appropriate personnel is. In addition to that I'd like to purchase equipment and items from the Village Shops, if they will have my business."

As Auron awaited the response, he stood in place observing Aokidanza and Kitsune review his documentation.
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:37 am
So he can speak, thought the Demon, his back turned to the group of missing shinobi, Kitsune glancing over her shoulder to look upon him as he ceased his departure. The Demon, slowly turning to face then. His expression was without tell, blank and ever poker. Hearing what was said this much was what he had expected from the former leaf shinobi. “So…you wish to make things right. Restore the bridge that you’ve burned? I see, I cannot say that I’m at all the least bit of surprised by this. Yet, I am not the being in charge of such conversation to remedy what is considered a frowned upon when it comes to villages. My role is much more simpler…I am a destroyer, be that mind, body, ecosystem or economy, I am that destroyer. You will need to seek an audience with the Hokage, or Deputy Hokage. Either of them will be more than capable of granting you what you seek.

The Demon would make a sleight of hand gesture to his Anbu, with acknowledgment of this she nods. “Our shops are always welcoming of ryo, doesn’t matter from whom it comes by from. Welcome back, Auron. I’ll be seeing you around.”  With a single seals made from his hand within the sleeve of his robe the Demon vanished in a black/purple lightning flicker.

Kitsune turned to face the young man and his crew. “You’ve been granted permission to enter. Don’t squander it by doing something you’ll regret in my pleasure. Now get a move on.” The fox wasn’t as keen on the idea of a missing-ninja entering the village as her superior was, but she would never go against his demands. Standing aside she would give them way to walk through the threshold. Eventually exiting herself behind them.

Exit [Aokidanza and Karruchi]

TWC: 1424

Max stat bonus for AP
28 claimed.
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:00 pm
Exit Claims APPROVED for Aokidanza!
Auron
Auron
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 125900

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:59 pm
The gate guard's description of himself was like something that Auron had never heard. Referring to one's self as a destroyer within the walls of a village didn't seem characteristic of a shinobi. It seemed more akin to that of a missing ninja. But perhaps the previous status of Aokidanza carried through to his career as a Konohagakure ninja. Auron tried not to pay much attention to that though as his priority was just making it inside the village. What would come next would be meeting with whoever the Hokage was now. And so he'd keep his actions simple. Offering a nod of understanding and a soft smile, he'd retrieve his belongings from the gate guard and make his make through the entrance. The only thing he'd say as he did so was a short, "Thank you."

- Exit and Entering Konohagakure -

TWC = 1951

1875/1875 towards Shimi Daikon
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:18 pm
Approved

Auron likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum