Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aroma Viperis
Aroma Viperis
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medusa's Eyes
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 1350

Bathbombs (Mission) Empty Bathbombs (Mission)

Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:47 pm
Mission Details:

"Most people find you intimidating, you know. ."

That were the words spoken to her from an owner that ran one of Kumogakure's popular establishments.

Aroma gave no reaction to the obvious statement. She knew exactly what the man was referring to. No doubt it was her eyes that made him a little hesitate when he first came to her for some help. She was still determining whether or not she was going to go back concealing the appearance of her eyes with the cloth binding within her pocket.

Still her mind wasn't made up.

". . But nonetheless I still would appreciate your assistance. As a shinobi of our village, I trust that you can help me."
The man continued with his request. It was obvious that he desperately needed her help with something.

"Go ahead. I'm here to help." Was Aroma's simple response. She found that it would be foolish to refuse a request just because of a small truth that she was already aware of. She could tell the man meant no harm in the comment. He was just taken aback when he saw the snake - like resemblance of her pupils.

The man fumbled with his hands, drawing something out of his back pocket. It was a tattered piece of parchment with ink lettering. "This was found at the receptionist desk. No one saw who dropped it off. It's a letter claiming to cause a disaster in our establishment if the ransom isn't paid at the given deadline." The man continued by handing her the letter with a grave look on his face. No doubt this threat really worried him. "It is believed that the one behind this had planted some bombs in our establishment's bathhouse. Please I beg you. . giving them the coin will only show them how easily they can push me around. If you could find these bombs and get rid of them, I would greatly be in your debt."

Although Aroma had just recently awoken from a coma, she was ready to get back into action. This was a good opportunity to see if she still had it in her.

"You don't have to worry sir. The bombs will be taken care of."

{WC: 367}
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Bathbombs (Mission) Empty Re: Bathbombs (Mission)

Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:41 pm
Rizuke was starting to get his feet under him when it came to missions, he started easy, but now it was time for him to find tougher missions. He could use the money; he had a lot of stuff he wanted to buy. His parents saw him as being successful so they were ready for him to move out, they would give him until he reached Chuunin or they saw that he was progressing enough without their help. His dad would have a serious conversation with him earlier that day. “Son, you know your mother and I love you; we see you’re doing well, and you’re almost of age, you should work on finding your own place to live, try to stay close, us Uchiha have to stick together, but I know you’d do better on your own.” His dad would say with a smile, the kind of smile you wear when your offspring is taking everything you’ve taught them and putting it into practice. “We would still expect you by for dinner every night so you can tell us about your day over warm dinner.” His father would finish allowing his son to catch up to what he was saying. “Of course, father, I’ll work on finding a place immediately do you have a time frame for when you want me out?” Rizuke would inquire because he didn’t want to become a burden, and he felt he was ready to take on living in his own house. “Once you reach Chuunin, you should be ready by then.” His father would say with a hug to his son. Rizuke would walk away from that conversation with an agreeable attitude.

Rizuke would do his usual walk around the village, to clear his mind, gather himself, and then focus on what was important. As he was wandering the village, he came across a strange situation. A beautiful woman was talking to an older man, that wasn’t the weird part, the weird part was that he used keywords such as “Ransom” and “Deadline”. Was he threatening her, or was she threatening him? Rizuke grew up in Kumogakure so he knew it was a rough place to live but did it really come down to two people threatening each other out in the open? Rizuke would keep a watchful eye as he saw the man hand her a letter with a terrified look on his face. Either this was the money he owed her or the evidence for whatever blackmail he had on her. Whatever was in that letter Rizuke would need to see. Before Rizuke could formulate a plan to steal that missive the man would continue now that they were within earshot Rizuke would be able to make out everything that was said. "It is believed that the one behind this had planted some bombs in our establishment's bathhouse. Please I beg you. . giving them the coin will only show them how easily they can push me around. If you could find these bombs and get rid of them, I would greatly be in your debt." Oh, she’s a kunoichi, and the old guy has come to her to help disarm bombs from his bathhouse? Well, now he would need to interject himself, he hated seeing the little guy being taken advantage of. He would wait until the kunoichi was alone before he would approach, he didn’t need the old man to freak out or start anything. "You don't have to worry sir. The bombs will be taken care of." The kunoichi would say as the pair parted ways. Rizuke would wait until the old man was out of earshot before approaching.

“Excuse me, I’m not going to use the whole cliché of I couldn’t help but hear.” Rizuke would say to the kunoichi with his fingers interlocked and his hands behind his head. “But I heard about the mission you just accepted, I’m not going to tell you everything I heard, but you’re doing something nice for someone, and I’d like to help.” Rizuke would say adding a slight lean to his upper body almost as if he were laying down in his hands. “My name is Uchiha Rizuke, can I know your name? You look like a perfectly capable kunoichi, but I know missions like this can be rough, you’re going to have to get it done without whoever did it knowing.” He was being vague on purpose he didn’t want anyone around him to get worried, or if the culprit was close in proximity, they didn’t need to know two Kumogakure shinobi would be taking out their blackmail. Rizuke would give her enough time to introduce herself and accept his help. “You lead the way; I’ll be right behind you.” Rizuke would look the kunoichi over and immediately notice the slits in her eyes that made them look like snake eyes. Rizuke had seen dangerous eyes before and most would say there are no more dangerous eyes than the Uchiha’s Sharingan. He would then notice her form-fitting dress, he would follow it down to her thighs, and then he’d notice her combat boots. Why is every kunoichi in this city absolutely terrifying? He would think to himself snapping his eyes away from her outfit he would then proceed to follow the kunoichi to the bathhouse.

WC:887
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum