Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The first event mission!  Empty The first event mission!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:05 am
Mission:

"Woah! This is so cool!"

The young boy would run up to the Sand Castle the Akari just spent the past 30 minutes working on with a look of joy on his face. The excitement caused the Akari to blush, not realizing how much this meant to the boy. It had been a few hours since the Kunochi had been teleported to this strange alternate realm, something that was quite nerve-wracking for the Akari, but unlike before Hikari Namikaze could clearly tell she could teleport out of the dimension if needed. As such, with her safety basically guaranteed the Kunochi decided to spend some time learning about the dimension. It was... quite the sight honestly. A tropical paradise resort sort of place, with endless silverly beaches. The kunochi felt like she had died and wound up in some version of Heaven. Fitting in with the locals, Hikari wore a simple onesie swimsuit with a white front and back, with the sides being a different type of fabric that was black in coloration. She wore no make, but had a singular contact in to disguise her byakugan from any onlookers. On her feet she wore a simple pair of flipflops, green in coloration. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail that fell down to her waist.

Shortly after arriving to the beach, the woman had been walking on a cement pavement nearby, when the woman noticed the sound of a crying child. With her maternal instincts taking over, the Kunochi quickly ran over to he cause of it, finding a small boy, about four or five in age, sitting on the sandy beach with a large mound of dirt infront of him, crying his eyes out.

Quickly approaching the boy, the mother to be would ask "What's wrong, my poor child? Did you fall and scrape your legs? Did you go Poo? Did you need your bottle?"

The boy would point down at the mound of dirt. "It... it... not big... and strong and cool looking! It isn't anything like it was in the books daddy showed me! And now Daddy isn't around to show me how to make it!"

It would take the girl a few minutes to figure out what the boy meant. "Oh! You poor child! You want to build a sand castle! Don't you?" In regards to this the boy would give a slight nod. "Well, how about this sweetie, I'll help you build this sand castle, and then we can go and find your parents, all right?" The boy would wipe away some of his tears, and the Kunochi would clap with joy. With a smile on her face, the Akari would get to work.

By the time she was done with it, the ground was about 10 meters in diameter, and at its highest point was 3 meters off the ground. The Kunochi had went a bit crazy with it, using both Diamond release and Hikarition to strengthen and decorate the sand grain structure, but by the time she was done, there would be very few castles on the beach that could match this.

With this done, the woman would allow the boy to play with the castle for a short period of time, before speaking up. "Hey... I'm sorry to rush you... but your parrents must be worried sick about you. Don't you feel it is about time we go and find them?"

With a pouting look, the boy would come out of the casstle made by Hikari. "Yeah... you are probably right miss."

Seeing the boy looking depressed, the Kunochi would add in. "Hey... don't worry. When we find them, you can come back here and show them this cool sand castle!"

With a bit more of a jump to his step, the boy would come over, wanting to come back to the castle. Hikari would take the child by the hand and start walking him towards the cement pavement.

WC: 661
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

The first event mission!  Empty Re: The first event mission!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:02 am
Mission:

It had been a few hours since Hikari Namikaze and the child she had picked up, a small boy by the name of Tamaki, had met with each other and Hikari had decided to find the boys parents. The two had taken a break from walking the endless streets and decided to pick up some Ice cream from a nearby shop. As the two stepped out, the two could be seen wearing a different set of clothes from before. The boy hadn't had a shirt to wear when she found him, so after a bit of time, the woman went into a nearby shop and had picked out a fresh, light blue T-shirt with a shark embroidered into it, and a children's set of sunglasses.

The girl normally would be super hesitant to take a child like this away from where he was, let alone give him sweets, but the boy had clearly been out for quite some time in the heat, and the child had started to show signs of sun burn, and was clearly hungry, and the girl didn't have much of a choice.

As the two stepped out of the store, Hikari and the child could hear the sounds of an argument breaking out.

"I can't belive you lost Tamaki!" A young woman yelled out. She was in her late twenties with long red hair. A green could be seen underneath a cover up dress.

"Oh, and its now my fault that we magically got teleported away from Tanazuku town?" A man would say, Towel around his neck, he word a pair of blue swim trunks.

"I knew this was marriage was a bad idea, Tamaki means everything to me, and we are now arguing about this rather than going and finding him!" The woman would retaliate.

Looking over, about 30 yards south of the group, a newlywedded couple started fighting amongst themselves, over what appeared to be a lost child amongst them. Hikari would squeeze the boy's hand and point towards the couple. "They said your name, I am assuming those are your parents?"

The boy would quickly nod, and grab Hikari by the hand, trying to pull her to meet them, but the Kunochi wouldn't budge. "Wha.... Aren't you going to come meet them."

The woman would shake her head. "I think they just need to see you right now, not me. Besides, I'm sure they will be furious if they ever found out how many scoops of Ice cream you had, and I would rather not take the blame for that." The Kunochi would say with a giggle.

Shooing the child of, the boy would make a break for it towards his parents. Hikari would simply watch to make sure that the boy would arrive safely, before turning and making her way into the city. She needed to figure out somewhere to stay for the night.

Exit
WC: 482
TWC: 1,143

15,000 Ryo (1,000 for E rank mission + 1,000 for E rank mission + 8,000 for 2 Jounin rank missions done, all multiplied by 1.5 for Hoshi Victory bonus)
10 AP
10 Beach Tickets
779 words towards Light Style: Stardust Breaker completing the B rank version at max stat discount.
297 WC towards Suiton bubble prisons.  completing it at max stat discount

67 WC towards Water Pressure Trigger at max stat discount

Last edited by Hikari Namikaze on Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:23 pm
Characters who cannot train any more stats (Max Stat characters) gain access to two alternatives. However, they cannot both be benefited from at the same time, and neither can be used alongside any other discounts (such as from certain Village Upgrades). They can still be trained alongside Jutsu, Skills, etc. (in the latter case offering a discount for such).
  • Max Stat characters can decide to train AP (Action Points) at a rate of 2AP for 100 WC.
  • Max Stat characters can alternatively apply a 25% discount towards any training besides increasing their total AP pool.

With how this is written you can only do one or the other. If you would like to toss the WC at something real quick that is fine. 
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:47 pm
Hey! Sorry, I think you might be misunderstanding that rule slightly.

So, from my understanding (Which was how it was done in V6, but that doesn't mean that it is how it happens now) When it says you can't benefit from both at the same time, I believe it refers to the same words and not in the same thread. What that means from my understanding is that if you write a 750 word thread, you can't use that claim to gain 14 AP and use the discount to learn a C rank technique that requires 1,000 WC. However, if in that topic if you wrote 1,000 WC, it would be fine if you used that 750 Words to claim a C rank, and then used the remaining 250 WC to gain 4 AP, since you aren't doing it at the same time since the words are being used in two separate cases.

If you disagree with me, I'll edit my post and do something else with those words. I don't have a huge preference, this way just made it easier on the accounting side since it is all I need to max my AP. Thank you kindly!
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin

Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:14 am
After double checking with other staff. It is one or the other. So please decide what you would like to put the last of the WC towards. Thank you.
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm
Sorry about that! Hope I wasn't to much of a hassle for you! 

Edits made! 
Crom Orochi
Crom Orochi
Genin
Genin

Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:18 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum