Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 amHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 amHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 amHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
146 Posts - 20%
86 Posts - 11%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 49150

Kaizen [Social]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaizen [Social]

Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:26 am
She waited, watching as the man mended himself back together which of course was a hidden relief to her. Even though she didn't show it by expression, Meika wasn't all too happy about letting one of their own walk off with a wound that was partially her doing.

Maybe she should look into some of the weaker medical techniques for future reference, just in case.

But besides that point, Meika wasn't able to read whether or not he was pleased by this encounter. If the Kamigawa so desired to, she could have easily activated her Uchugan again and find out, but she didn't bother. She left it as it was. Either way the woman was able to aid the young man in something that was new to him.

"Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a change of routine now and then. I don't consider it as an interruption." Meika spoke in her usual tone, but her words was meant to reassure him from that sort of thinking. They were honest words.

Nanaki, the large bird - of - prey that had been amongst his perch the entire time, finally decided to leave the tree and swoop swiftly downwards. Landing onto the woman's left shoulder. "I'm sure I can find something that I'll need you for. For the time being. . keep growing stronger. It won't be long till I offer you a chance to demonstrate your strength. But it won't be me that you'll be fighting." She spoke, watching as his demeanor grew tensed, his eyes shifting away from her's. "My name is Meika Kamigawa." this was perhaps one of the very few times that the woman ever went as far as introducing her last name to anyone. "It was a pleasure meeting you Ren."

{WC: 293 | TWC: 2,284}

Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Meika TsukiOni Kamigawa
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Moon Demon
Mission Record : Mission Parchment
Familiar : Naraku
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : S/T
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 49150

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:17 pm
Exiting Thread - 

2,284 wc 
Meika's Claims:
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:56 pm