Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.  Empty Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.

Mon May 30, 2022 3:06 am
Naki was fearing this day as he made his way towards his old home. It's been give or take 2 to 3 years since he's been in this home. He would approach the gates of the manor like house and stood there staring at it. He always wanted to return but with his family instead of by himself. The young genin had mizuki, the family sword, on his waist as well as the picture with the note in his hand. Naki was scared he wasn't sure if he can face this but he didn't have much of a choice in the matter now. He would push the gates open and started to step inside as he looked around seeing the yard was a mess but that couldn't distract him. He would walk up to the door and started to fondle with the key, as the home was still in his family name, inserting it once he did opening the door. As he did there was a soft squeak as the door sounded like it hasn't been touched in, well, a few years. He would proceed inside after taking a deep breath as he started to look around at the covered furniture and the dust around the area. 

Each step he made there was a soft squeak under his feet as the memories of his time there started to arise once again. He would walk the empty hallways as he looked around stumbling across the many things he's done with his parents. He would come across a few horizontal lines that went up vertically to with numbers signifying his height. He would stand next to it as he saw that he was at least 5' something before smiling and proceeding on. He would walk by his old bedroom stopping and opened the door once again and looked inside to see his old bed as well as toys that made him smile at the sight. Naki didn't disturb the scene as he moved towards the back of the home where he and his parents trained together be it jutsus or sword techniques. The yard was a mess from being unkept the pond that was there had became filthy and most of the plants had either died or overgrown. The only thing that looked remotely okay was the shrine that was in the back of the yard as the last thing he remembered his father doing was putting the chains and seals on it before he and his mother disappeared. The shrine was supposed to be for his ancestors which confused him as a kid as his parents told him that they had to leave but the fact that they had been summoned, well now it was starting to become more confusing as he was wondering if they left on their own why would they answer a summon back. He would shake his head as he turned around and started to head back inside as he pulled out the picture and began reading it. "My dearest Rai, if you are reading this then your father and I are no longer around and we're unable to watch you become an amazing young man. We hope you're giving your best out there. We understand that this is all confusing but I'm time you will come to learn the truth about everything. For now just know that there is something waiting for you back in our bedroom. You father has written you a letter too within it he would have explained everything. Just know we love you with all of our hearts." He would squint his eyes as he couldn't figure out who this Rai was and it was eating away at him until he heard what was a thud that came from his parents room. 

His eyes would turn towards the door that was down at the other end. He would slowly make his way towards it placing his hand upon his blade slowly and quietly as he approached the door. He would inhale sharply and slowly opened the door peeking in seeing nothing but a shadow moving before opening the door fully ready for a fight just to look at a cat that got scared and ran away from him as he looked sadden by it just being a cat as he still had hopes that his parents would show up. The young boy would proceed inside looking at all the stuff that was there as he sighed and sat on the dusty bed. "Why didn't I just go?" he asked himself as he looked around as the voices of his past came back and filled the room as he looked around. He could hear the laughter and the happiness that happened in that room as he shook his head to get his mind off of that. "No I can't think like that. They would want me to live on." he said as he looked around again as he had to get out of this thought process. He would stand up and wipe himself off of the dust and started to search the room. He gathered from the settled dust that no one has been in here plus there's not really much reason as to why nothing was taken. He would continue to search until he got to the dresser drawer where he pulled it open revealing a letter that had his name on it not Rai's. He would take it out feeling the weight in it as he slowly opened it. He'd tilt the envelope as a key fell out as he caught it as he looked at it before taking the letter out seeing that it was a letter from his father. He would walk back over to the bed and sit back down as he began to read the letter. 

My dear son Naki," Naki would smile at this as it felt better to hear at least for not. "You must be very confused about everything that's happened. For that we are sorry but I should tell you the truth. Your mother and I was in fact called back to the manor but it wasn't because we left willing. It was because we wanted to protect you from the ones who hunted us down. Not just your mother and me but instead many others like us many of the clan members. The truth is your name isn't Naki Choko but it is Raijin Raijin River. You are a member of the River clan a clan that excels at thunder release. We were hunted for our abilities however there still are many of the clan around scattered among the villages. You are not alone in the world and we wish we were there to see you grow in it. However we didn't leave you empty handed." When he said that a bang could be heard coming from the shrine causing Naki to hop up and quickly move to the windows looking out to the backyard as he could see that the shrine had lost it's seals as the entire thing rattled the chains. The young boy would turn back to his letter as he continued to read. "Within the shrine there is a slot behind the picture of the elders there you'll find the door to lead you forward in your journey about the clan just mind your step. Just remember no matter what happens no matter where you go in life, your mother and I will always love you forever and a day Naki."

Reading that last part brought tears to his eyes as he wiped them before grabbing the key and looking at it again. He would walk towards the back door before heading outside again walking the familiar path to the shrine as he approached staring at the lock as he grabbed it and placed the key inside as he breathed slowly before unlocking the shrine causing the chain around it to collapse to the ground as Naki placed both hands on the door and once again breathed in again before opening the door as an amazing amount of dust escaped the building through the open door causing him to cough and wave his hand in front of his face. He would first bow into the shrine before walking in out of respect. He would eventually walk into the room and looked at what was the five elders of the clan though he never actually seen there pictures until now. He would clean them off a bit before showing his respect by bowing and doing a prayer over them. He would start to move the pictures until he came across the one that hid the slot behind it as he examined it. Obviously it was to big for the key and he didn't exactly know how to open it until he swung his arm back and hit the sword on his hip as he looked at it then at the slot before back at the sword. He would remove it from his hip and slowly slides it inside sheathe and all. He would proceed to turn it ever so slowly to avoid damaging it though as he did all the while a door was opening underneath the floor exposing a staircase that lead straight down. He would watch his step as he looked down once it fully opened. He would grab his sword back from the slot as the door stayed open as he slowly traveled down the staircase. "Yeah this isn't creepy. Staircase into a cellar of some kind with the chance of death." he said to himself. "Thanks father you always knew how to scare people." he said to himself as he walked down the stairs. Once he got underground he would see how dark it was. "Would it have killed you to put some lights in here?" he said as he touched along the walls trying to feel around for some kind of door handle or something. He knows he was taking a shot in the dark but he needs something like a window right about now. "I really wish I could see in the dark right now." he would move his hand until he came across it, a switch surprisingly. He would breathe a sweet relief as he flipped it turning on the lights that shows him banners, banners that showed him the clan fighting against many others ninjas with the help of their thunder release and other techniques that he himself wasn't expecting to see. 

In the middle of the room there was a box one that had both Naki and Raijin on it. He would start to make his way to it as he alter as he was surprised to see such a gift left back for him. The young boy would slowly grabbed the box looking around hoping there was no traps as he went ahead and went topside again after turning off the lights. He didn't know how long it would take the door to close and he definitely didn't want to be down there when it did. He would move himself towards the door and when he did the underground door closed behind him as he turned around and bowed towards the five elders. He would head inside of the manor and went to the living room and opened the box wide. He would grab the contents inside as he found 5 scrolls and a robe of some kind. "Hmm thunder release, thunder breathing, Sandaririsu? Why are there three of these?" he asked himself as he realized that each one was named different and he would nod his head as he pulled the kimono out. It was the same one that his parents wore when they trained him as they always told him that he'll get one when he's ready. He would stand up and placed it on himself as it felt like a perfect fit to him. He would turn around in a circle quiet happy that he remembers how to put it on. He would move back to the scrolls and began his reading on them. Starting with thunder release as he planned on learning what his family was and their abilities that were tied to this. Once he was done with that he would proceed onto the other three marked sandaririsu as he started to read the history behind them and how to apply them to himself. "I see." he said to himself as he was starting to understand the theory behind it and decided to go out back and give it a go. The young man would move outside to give it a try as he spent all day on these scrolls understanding and reading them. Once he did he would sit there on the back porch thinking about what he had just went through. Finding out that his name wasn't his actual name and that he had a knack for thunder release. It was a lot and he wasn't expecting it to be like this. 

TWC:2182

Exit claims :

Last edited by Naki Choko on Tue May 31, 2022 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.  Empty Re: Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.

Tue May 31, 2022 12:11 am
"Clanless Characters refer to those characters that decided to brave the lone road, starting as a nobody with no true innate talents or skills. Keep in mind once a character has learned a second specialty, they're unable to discover a clan and must remain 'clanless.' Below are the rules and guidelines that all clanless characters must follow." 

This is a quote from the clan rules. You cannot discover a clan once you have a second specialty. please rework this claim with this rule in mind.
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.  Empty Re: Who is Rai?...... Oh I am.

Tue May 31, 2022 11:46 pm
Approved after edits previous thunder breathing is here and scroll approval here
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum