Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 17500

Night and Bones Empty Night and Bones

Fri May 20, 2022 5:14 pm
Ren Kaguya shuffled into the training grounds late at night at this time the bars would be full, and the training grounds empty, and quiet. He didn't like crowds so this was the best time to put in the work. After a few missions the boy had learned that his most useful technique was his bone armor. Most people couldn't pierce it nor damage it in hand to hand combat. He'd learned how to use his bones this way while he was in the forest and grew tired of taking too many rough punches from the Ne'er-do-wells that were willing to tussle with him. This along with his strong body were responsible for leaving him unscathed by the end of his tenure there. He hadn't tried to develop this skill on purpose; it just came naturally to him. After learning he was from the Kaguya clan, an old forgotten lineage with the ability to manipulate their bones for offensive an defensive purposes, he decided he should embrace the techniques available to his bloodline before he refined his fist techniques.
He would warm up in the darkness punching a training dummy holding his true strength in order to not damage the dummy too much. After a combination of quick punch combinations into the would be targets body he changed into a set of kicks to the side of the dummy first left then right then left then right. Focus on your speed Ren... He found that his hits were strong enough he just needed to deliver them to the target. A few swift kicks later the boy was ready to give it a try. 
He stepped back from the target and delivered a straight punch intended to go to the dummy's face, but he would stop before it connected. He wanted a bone to shoot out and stab the target from his fist, but it didn't happen. How do you do it on purpose? He thought with a tinge of frustration. The image of bones ejecting from his body brought back painful memories, making it difficult to focus on the sensation. He had no problem expanding the bond with in him radially and moving it to the surface but sharpening and extend the bone was seeming impossible for the boy.
He leapt into the air and threw a powerful spinning kick to the dummies head in frustration leaving a deep gash in the shape of his leg. ARRGGGG! Ren didn't want to admit he needed help nor did he think there would be anyone around to help him realize the full potential of his mother's one and only gift. All he could do was let out his frustration and try again. 

WC:453
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 230150

Night and Bones Empty Re: Night and Bones

Sat May 28, 2022 11:22 am
Staring at the sky, enjoying the peace and quiet, Ichigo would be laying down on the grass of the Training Grounds. He'd stretch both arms and legs, his body a bit sore after spending the day helping out Aura and some other young Kumogakure shinobi with their progress. "I deserved a bit of rest" the Deputy mumbled as he made himself comfortable. The rest of the village would either be out drinking as per Kumo's tradition, or simply enjoying some quality time with their loved ones. In the blacksmith's son's case, he'd close his eyes once more, the stars and Raijin watching over him.

Some time had passed, not a single sound to be heard as only complete silence filled the area. However, that was until a sudden scream of frustration awoke him from his beauty sleep. "What in Raijin's name?". Ichigo would stand up, following the direction the sound came from. Upon doing so, the Deputy arrived at the sight of a young boy releasing his anger on one of the many training dummies. "Tough opponent?" he would speak out to the youth, wondering whatever could be bothering him. For now Ichigo would stand there, listening to any struggles the boy might have. 

(WC: 204)

Nature Stacks: 1/6
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sat May 28, 2022 1:48 pm
The boy was about to try again staining to release the bones further from then a inch from his own skin, but he was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice. Great a person.... He really did hate running into people unexpectedly. His eyes rolled before he turned to face to man. They were of similar height but he was tanned and likely more muscular than Ren was. Ren's mood changed slightly when he saw the imposing figure. I always learned better by doing... He though as a deranged smirk spread across his face.

I'm in a bit of a bad mood yes... My training to master my own body isn't going very well you see. The young Kaguya cracked his knuckles. If this were the wilds, he'd just run at the man unannounced, but he knew from the academy that this wasn't the way to go things amongst fellow shinobi. He would make the sign of confrontation and face the man coming within about 10 meters before he stopped his slow shuffle forward. Since you have disturbed my practice, what do you say? You look rather strong mister. Perhaps I'll learn a thing or two if I clash with you. Ren smiled dangerously. Most people with hulking muscles had underestimated him due his frame not being as large, but his punches were not any lesser than other brutes. Even those double his size would feel it in the morning. Unfortunately for Ren, politics and history were not his strong suits. He'd forgotten almost all of it after he got out the academy. He'd recognize the Kage maybe, but his second? no shot. Ren smiled eyes a bit wide as he awaited a response.

WC:286
TWC:739
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:05 am
To his surprise Ichigo noticed how the boy was rather straightforward, perhaps even annoyed that someone else was present at the Training Grounds. The man listened as the youth confirmed to be in a bad mood, struggling with his training that wasn't exactly going the way he would have hoped. With both arms behind his body the Deputy looked at the boy and then the dummy, his leg having left a mark on the tool's face, implying to be a physical fighter. "Such would be the Kumogakure tradition" the blacksmith's son thought to himself, the village having raised many powerful shinobi alike.

Hoping to master his body the boy confidently challenged Ichigo to a duel, thinking it would help if he were to clash with another person instead of a training dummy. The Deputy slightly smirked upon hearing he disturbed the youth's practice, aware it wouldn't be the only disturbance taking place. With both hands behind his back Ichigo's seals remained hidden from sight, a total of six formed in quick succession the second the youngster finished his sentence and started to smile. Unbeknownst to the boy, unless he possessed some form of chakra vision, a wave had hit him and corrupted his body, effectively lowering his physical attributes.

In the meantime the firm Raijin believer had activated his Rinnegan, the boy unable to notice any change due to the dojutsu hidden thanks to the contact lenses. With 10 meters between the two of them Ichigo would then reply. "But of course". And then an invisible telekinetic force would emit from himself, a powerful shockwave moving towards Ren who'd soon realize he was no longer fast enough to react due to being affected by the Deputy's Corruption. Upon coming into contact with the boy, the sphere would inflict damage and launch its target backwards. At all times Ichigo prepared to react when necessary.

(WC: 313, TWC: 517)

AP + Stats:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:45 pm
Ren was a neophyte to the world of Shinobi the abilities being pointed at him now he had no knowledge of. The one thing he thought he knew was his own body. He could tell something was wrong with him before the man spoke to him. He wasn't really able to put together what it was. His very biology was shaking like there was something pushing him into fight or flight mode. Am I afraid?.... WE DEVOUR FEAR! The savagery had already twisted him slightly once the man uttered his acceptance. The boy knew that he needed to come at this guy with everything or he'd end up on his ass. Ren immediately opened the first gate removing the limits on his body in his brain as the ground was torn up in front of him. The shock wave hit him dealing damage to his normally hardened body. Ren smirked as a small bit of blood trickled from his nose. With out even a moment of pause, he pressed forward through the attack at his boosted 70 speed. HHAHAAHAHA! He laughed looking far more lively then just moments before. Invisible blast huh? That's not what I was expecting! Never judge a book by it's cover I guess, come on! The young Kaguya launched a straight punch towards the center mass of his target at full strength. He didn't know how much weaker he was than usual, but he was sure that this punch wouldn't kill the man before him like he had the protestor. He did think he put enough power behind it to put an average man on his ass at least. He made sure to keep his eyes on the man's movements and reactions being ready for any more tricks. He didn't want to get surprised again.

WC:299
TWC:1038
Boneless Smackdown?:
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:29 pm
Through the Chakra Vision Modification granted by his Rinnegan, Ichigo was able to distinguish the boy's tenketsu points, meaning they had been empowered some way or another. Flooding his own body with chakra he could feel the power of Raijin coursing through his veins, the deputy in an enhanced state as he noticed Ren approaching him from ten meters away. Without wasting any time, the Drunk activated one of his techniques based around the Quake element he was so proud of, sending out a destructive shockwave in all directions. Should the young shinobi be unable to avoid the attack, he would find himself suffering immense damage while at the same time being knocked back for a total of twenty meters in case the sphere proved too strong to resist.

Assuming everything happened as he envisioned, Ichigo would wait for Ren to get back up to his feet after being hit by the opposing technique. The deputy made sure to not put in too much force upon launching his attack, allowing the boy to live and tell the tale. "Strength isn't simply having a strong body, nor would that mean you are powerful". Rushing in, only counting on your muscles could only take you so far. Regardless of his lust for battle, Ren would have to realize that sometimes it would be better to think before you act. "A fight is much more than throwing a fist or two, have you ever considered using more than just that?". If the young shinobi figured that out, a whole other world would open for him with an endless plethora of possibilities.

(WC: 268, TWC: 785)

AP + Stats:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:26 pm
Ren was running one second and flying backwards the next. If he had had more time to react, perhaps his Bone Armor would have protected him like it usually did, but the wave of force was too fast and too great. Fortunately, Ren was tough. After being sent flying 20 meters backwards he stood up slowly, and shakily. Blood flowed down from the crown of his head. He felt like crap, but his faculties were intact. He didn't stop to think if that was intentional. More blast waves? Pathetic! Ren was enraged, but his training in the woods had gifted him with an acute sense for danger. He knew he couldn't keep fighting, but he also knew he couldn't escape. He gritted his teeth as he looked towards the man. 

It seemed like he was tearing him down, while offering a morsel of advice. Just a punch or two has never been enough... He thought back to the times where he'd fought, and fought, and fought. Sometimes it was out of rage at the world for all it took from him and all it never gave him the chance for. Just as often it was for survival. He'd be dead a hundred times over if it wasn't for his bones. Whenever he was backed into a corner, his body would save him somehow. He'd tried and failed many time to master the power, and he'd made progress. He could call upon the bones to shield him from within, but he couldn't consciously attack with his bones. All the same they would eject from him whenever he needed them most. He felt he needed them now. He weaved signs as he tried to make sense of the words being spewed at him. Electricity covered his body creating a low howling sound.

In the end the words, were confusing to him, was he saying he needed more technique? or that his body was simply not strong enough? Just my own body is enough to kill anyone. It must be or I have nothing. The technique will come, once I find a teacher, but it will always be my body. I am strong. I believe that. If I wasn't I'd have died before I stepped through Kumo's gates! He said in a low growl that crescendoed into a roar. Whenever I get backed into a corner it supports me. I can't control it, but I can feel it. It's coming... Ren laughed a little as he raised his hand towards the man still standing twenty five meters away. Suddenly and violently bones pierced through his palm, sides and chest. 10 electrified spears fired in the direction of the man as Ren collapsed to his knees.

He didn't think the bones would kill the man, but they had at least scared off or severely injured anyone he'd faced before. Alder and armor of Bone. He'd used them in many a street fight gaining him the title baron of bone when he occupied the small corner of the charred forest that he did. He didn't look very regal now, and he felt even less so. He should have stopped, but his pride was too great for that. Like a wounded dog Ren bit the hand that reached out to him. That is my last attack. He announced knowing there was nothing more he could do.  The red washed over his vision, as he started weaving more signs. Ren held his hand up to his head. A green aura would restore some of the skins integrity. He would start to feel a little better, but only a little. He looked up to see what had become of his opponent. Not at all sure what to expect. His chakra stopped flooding through his body at this time.

WC:637

Spoiler:
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:29 am
By the time the boy's spears would reach the Deputy's position he could have moved almost 12 meters himself, meaning it would have been an easy feat to simply dodge them considering the projectiles were all launched at the same direction. However, that wasn't the statement Ichigo wanted to make. Instead, countless vibrations around him quickly formed into a defensive sphere, expanding 1 meter in every direction as he started to move forward. What happened next would be hard for Ren to grasp, the boy witnessing how his spears of bones were simply destroyed one by one before they could even make contact with the approaching man.

Soon, the bloodlusted shinobi would witness something that made him realize the fight was already over before it even truly had begun. Once only 15 meters separated the two of them, Ichigo would form a total of six hand seals before spewing out a large cyclone of water. What started as a small stream, quickly grew into a vortex that expanded 10 meters to the left and right once it reached a single meter from his mouth. The torrent violently made its way to Ren who'd by then lay down exhausted, and even though not being pushed back by the incoming attack, would still suffer damage from the vortex that tried to tear him to shreds.

(WC: 223, TWC: 1008)

AP + Stats:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:16 pm
Ren was already weakened and done with the fight moving his body became more difficult. He'd released his eight gates technique, after launching his bones. The youngster lifted his head to watch his attack. It didn't make any sense to him what had happened. The Bones disappeared one after the other. Like they were nothing. The bones that had protected him on that fateful day and every day after. Impossible.... He started to breathe heavy, but even that started to hurt a little. What he saw next was almost unfathomable to him. The muscly man before him weaved a few signs and created a giant water torrent that was heading right for him. Ren tried to move but the current was too fast and his body too weak. All he could do was dig his feet into the group behind him and bear it. Though his physical strength was enough to prevent him from being swept away by the currents his body was mangled. Bones protruded from him as if he was trying to protect himself but they were continuously washed away by the shredding torrent. Once the harrowing experience was over Ren collapsed on his side. His mind slowly drifted away from consciousness. He started to see blood pool around him. Is this really how it ends...Fine... I'm tired.... This world never was all that kind.... His eyes closed and he was surrounded by black, but soon even that began to fade. All was nothing.

WC:248
TWC:1923
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage

Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:45 pm
He watched as the boy lost his consciousness, the torrent of water too much to handle, the wounds on his body too grave to stay awake. It was a sign for Ichigo to cancel the vortex, the deputy realizing there would be no use to continue when the opponent was no longer able to put up a fight. He had proven a point and that was enough. For now he would simply wait for Ren to open his eyes, slowly walking up to the boy's position to check on his injuries to confirm they weren't life threatening of any sort. 

Assuming he did indeed wake up after a while, Ichigo hoped there would be something to take from the experience and a lesson learned. "There were a couple of things you could have done differently, if it wasn't for your thirst for battle making you unable to think straight". The deputy would then take a stance, placing any of his limbs in front of him in order to protect his body. "Simple, but effective". He would go on explaining how the technique could be used to overpower any opposing jutsu and render it completely harmless, even capable of weakening the incoming attack should it be stronger. 

The second technique he showed allowed him to create a spherical barrier which would spread around him from his core. Within said area, he would be able to block and redirect jutsu with such speed and finesse, entering such a state of focus that he could detect incoming attacks purely on instinct. The following two movements were ones that would enable those who used them to avoid getting caught up in a disadvantageous position and situation, the second being a simple maneuver that allowed him to abruptly halt or cancel any physical action that would currently be in motion in order to draw out an opponent's response. 

Next would be a swift strike to the muscles and nerves in the neck, launching a quick attack to the opponent's neck that was often used to non-fatally take down weaker ones. Last but not least, Ichigo would show a couple of hand seals belonging to a technique that was able to amplify another jutsu which in the process would enhance either its power or speed. "There, give it a try. Once you've mastered all of these I'll show you a couple others that are more fitting of your bloodline". For now he had started with the basics before he'd move on to something else. 

(WC: 418, TWC: 1426)

Teaching:
Block
360 Degree Shield Hand
Lightness Skill
Feint
Throat Chop
Taijutsu Amplifier
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum