Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 17500

Book Worms[Aura] - Page 2 Empty Re: Book Worms[Aura]

Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:50 pm
Ren had noticed nothing of the events that happened while he reclined on the bench on the far side of the room. He kept an even and empty temperament as she spoke about her condition. interesting maybe I should be blind?... The points she made about her other senses being enhanced made sense to him. He almost felt jealous, but he figured it wasn't truly the superior way to live. The heat sensing didn't really track, but he chalked it up to "blind people skills" and left it at that. He watched as she became a little agitated. The boy had seen many an angry woman as he'd grown up in a brothel. He'd learned the best thing to do was to let them talk they would get it out of their system. Her crossing her arms and huffing didn't do anything to make his gaze change. He listened until she emphasized she was capable. He turned his head at that. When did I say that? He wasn't sure how she got the take that he was looking down on her. He felt he was being pragmatic, but he'd explain himself in his own way. 

I never said you were incapable, just that the path is hard. Whatever. Not my job to determine if you will graduate or not. Pass or fail it's all on you at the end. The weak always lose. Her last sentence had intrigued him a little, but he wanted to get back on track. He looked around the room once again noticing there was a lack of pretty much anything. Why am I here again?... He remembered that he was going to see her jutsu. Show me what you got Aura, clone jutsu then transformation. Did you forget? The library closes eventually... He watched her with his piercing eyes waiting for her to get started, but the question he had on his mind burst forth. You say you can "see" people better without eyes? Do you think I'm ugly then? Ren wasn't sure how he looked to others, but her opinion would certainly be unique. He saw himself as ugly on the inside, but his outward appearance never mattered much. Maybe transform into the personalities you seem to be able to judge so well. He wasn't mad though his tone might suggest otherwise. He was getting impatient. All this one on one communication was getting to be rough for Ren. He liked it better when she was reading. She's starting to get noisy as well... He scratched at his hair and waited for her to do something.

WC:440
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen
Stat Page : Snowflake
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2970

Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:38 pm
The weak always lose. Aura was just about ready to get on with her display of the Clone Jutsu, but now he really had it coming. Her patience is not that of a saint's for those who are so blatantly rude, though at the same time, she had to contain herself. Ren is still a child in comparison to her, and she had to show the maturity and dignity required of her as a woman. It only hurt so much because his outlook held similar grounds to that of her dear Nobo. This is the exact behavior she had to disprove beyond a shadow of a doubt was a false way of dealing with the world's problems. It didn't matter how strong anyone was, she'll show them she can best them. For a moment, she lets the rest of the delinquent's words wash through her with a straight face, until eventually he too stopped talking. A smile creeps onto her face, and a delicate hand reaches back into her shirt, pulling out a familiar looking coin purse for the youngling to feast his functioning eyes on.

"No, Ren. I do not find you ugly. What determines one's ugliness requires so much more than a sour lens on life. While you do need lessons on proper etiquette, I think you're perfectly capable of becoming a handsome, strong man one day. However, as of now, even if you do not realize it, you sneer in the direction of anyone you deem as lesser to you, and it speaks through your general tone and body language. That's a very, very dangerous idea in this world, even I know that." Tossing the pouch in her hand a few times, she then chucks it straight towards the general direction of the Kaguya's voice, figuring he'd be able to catch his own money without her needing to worry about only handing it to him. Then, she continues. "You were not weak for failing to notice I picked your pocket, for example; all that happened is that you got outplayed, because you decided to act like this tough little man that knows better, when you're around someone equal to you. How am I equal, you might ask? Because I know what I excel at, and I'm not afraid to take the risks required of me to be who I want to be. Now, I'll perform the Clone Jutsu, with my point being made. I apologize for talking so much... and stealing your money, heh."

Back to their regularly scheduled program, yeah? Satisfied with her ranting, she brings herself back to her previous meditative position, though she also does not take nearly as much time to gather herself as she did previously. With the weaving of the clone hand seal, she could feel the chakra pouring through her, traversing her inner network at a relatively normal pace for someone of her caliber. She imaged her energy being molded by her symbol, pushing it from outside of her body to produce the illusion of a body double. The Clone Jutsu takes shape and form, appearing in a cloud of smoke to her right... a singular twin stands in the same stance she is, and by the time there's no more obscurement, the grim reality of this lady's condition is brought to light. This is what worried her so much that she needed to practice up until exam day...

There's no color.

No color at all on any tidbit of this clone, despite the otherwise immaculate construction of her own body. Without any type of sensory abilities, there's literally no way you could have told this wasn't her from sight alone, each and every detail of her form fashioned with the surgical precision of a doctor's scalpel. It's striking how much detail she was able to put into it, to make up for a lack of anything but a white void. Her being told about the drawback to her technique is what brought forth such an obsessive attention to the jutsu's details, in hopes that this can at least showcase her ability to excel as a kunoichi, despite her flaws. When she's done, she asks, "What do you think?"

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:01 pm
“Pfft” Ren scoffed at her trying to make a point about him thinking he was above everyone. He carried himself that way because he saw most people as a threat. He needed to be imposing; he needed to stoke fear. If he didn’t then someone would get him. Anyone he let too close or showed weakness too would cut his face with a broken bottle. If he was always looking down his nose it meant he was bigger and ever vigilant. The woman's words wouldn’t change him so easily. She held up his coin purse and seemed to be rather happy about taking it. She made a point about playing to her strengths. Ren was surprised she was so deft even a little impressed he got a deranged smirk on his face that he might make towards an opponent, but he calmed himself before he began to giggle.  

Keeping his usual tone, he’d begin to speak. Not bad Aura, but you’re talking very big for someone who’s in a room alone with a killer. You might not be afraid of the risk, but you should be. Ren would let the words sink in the room as he said them. I’ll admit I let me guard down but if you meant any harm or chose to attempt to escape, I wouldn’t allow it. You’d be powerless to stop me. However I never said you were weak… He mumbled the last part as a sort of apology for coming off wrong. He was happy she decided she would talk less. I appreciate the quieting~ He said almost haughtily, but anyone who was on to Ren would hear the tinge of truth and thankfulness through his big man façade.

The clone jutsu was still on the docket so he watched as Aura performed it. Ren looked through the puff of smoke at a colorless manikin. A doll version of the woman he’d been talking with for so long. Before answering her query he would stand up and move closer to the clone and look it over. He walked around Aura looking her up and down and then the clone. The curves were perfect, the hair sat perfectly, the look of the fabric was well done. This was better than his clone technique by far aside from the obvious problem. You don’t know what color anything is do you? Ren had a rare moment of genius for him. He put it together all on his own. I’m starting to get this blindness thing… He smiled to himself and quickly continued. Meh, they might not like it but it’s good. This jutsu is just as useful with color or without anyway. Do the next one. Ren was serious. He didn’t care for the clone technique or the transformation technique. If every ninja knew them then they knew the weaknesses too. They didn’t offer a lot of tangible benefit, but they were good for training and could fool some random bandits. In Ren's eyes whether they had color or not they were about the same level of usefulness. The colorless one’s might even be more confusing.      

WC:521
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:22 pm
As far as reactions go, the ones she garnered from Ren due to her actions and words are quite confusing to say the least, but not at all unpleasant, given the circumstances. They seemed happy, if not relieved at her brash decision making and her declaration that the time for talking has come to a close. While she sometimes wondered if she was being too much of a nag, the way the Kaguya talks just reminded her too much of Noboru for her to take him too seriously on his threats and his mannerisms. Actually, now that she thought that, she ponders on possibly setting him up on a playdate with her savior. She bets they'd get along just swell! Theories should be saved for later though, since after the young man recovers his coin, she has to listen to him walking all around her to critique the technique of her Clone Jutsu. Truthfully, she wonders what such a brutish boy would even have to say about it, or if he'd even notice any semblance of potential in her whatsoever from this showcase.

Yet again, she's surprised by their choice of vernacular. He actually believed, despite the lack of color in her clone, that she could pass? Although it could be taken into account that he is simply aloof in the face of such a sight, she can't help but feel a little more warm and fuzzy on the inside than she's used to with her usually cold body. Yeah, she was definitely right about the fact that he just has a lot of bluster. With enough socializing, she feels like he can possibly reign in his bark and learn to respect others in a correct fashion. What a nice way to begin ending off their interactions with one another, she thinks. After she shows off her Transformation Jutsu, she's probably going to run off and proceed with her day, to let them both reflect on and digest what has occurred today. Ready or not, here she goes!

This time, she decides on a simple item that she has memorized with gargantuan amounts of study and polish. Forming the Dog hand seal, she lets out a breath as she surges her body with chakra once again, this time surrounding herself in a brief puff of white smokescreen. The Genin 'killer' would hear the sound of what is metal clanking onto the ground, and skittering slightly to the right before stopping. When he can actually peruse the source, he sees a nearly perfect kunai laying beside his feet, with the exception of a few flaws; the leather handle is a bit screwed up, there's a chip on the blade itself, and of course, it is pure white just like her previously shown clone. Of course, everyone knows that at an academy student's level of mastery in this technique, there will be flaws in the transformation that cannot be avoided otherwise. Many have passed despite this, given it is unavoidable. She decides not to hold it for long, so after thirty seconds pass for Ren to analyze her skill, she poofs back into herself, wiping a bit of sweat from her brow. "Whew, I sure am glad that I can disable this without hands... would be really awkward otherwise. What do you think? It's kinda hard to hear when you're a kunai without ears." 

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:01 pm
Ren watched as the girl transformed into an object. Oh yeah I guess it can be used that way.. He walked over to observe the object that had clanked and skittered around on the floor. He walked over calmly and looked over the her work. It wasn't as good as the clone jutsu but he again doubted he'd do all that much better on the details. The complete lack of color was still a bit strange to ren, but then again kunai don't have strict color requirements he shrugged as the girl transformed back into her original form. She asked for his opinion and he would respond with no hesitation. It was passible, not as good as the last one, but fine. I thought you needed help with the jutsu? Why didn't you graduate yet? He clicked his tongue as he noticed his time had been wasted, and worse that he couldn't really return the favor the girl had done him by offering him sweet treats in a dark hour. He would want to listen to her reasoning and he would, but not before he spoke once more. 

If you actually need help with something in the future you ask me one favor...then we're even. He took out a small scrap of paper from his pocket and recorded his address. And thrust it upon the girl. Don't give that to anyone else. I have some enemies here in the village. He crossed his arms and looked her dead in the eyes. Just do what you can already do on the exam and you'll be fine, any questions? He gave her space this time while he tapped his foot. He was at his limit. After he got his books he'd retreat to his apartment to read up on medical basics, bones, and information on the eight gates. He'd had more than enough talking for one day.

WC:315
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:09 pm
At first, being told this was only 'passable' was about to get her going again, but she paused for a moment when he continued his sentence. "I thought you needed help with the jutsu. Why haven't you graduated yet?" That... that isn't something she was ever prepared to answer. Her mentor had given her such a hard time with all of this, yet this boy who actually did become a Genin is telling her she probably could have done so all along. She could have looked at this all as though she's being held back out of fear for her own safety, or maybe even a sort of betrayal. Deep down in her heart, though, she knows this was more than likely her own doing. The anxiety of not being able to be a splendid kunoichi, all because of her inability to see, has weighed heavily on her mind, and she studied for it out of an obsessive obligation to make sure she was as perfect as she can get. There were even times where she considered the prospect of seeking out an individual to lend an eye to her, as she has always heard about the organ trading that goes around the village. For whatever reason, it's pretty rampant; even Ichigo, her teacher, partakes in it. But the insight of Ren is helping her realize that there has to be some way to convince her proctor otherwise.

Her train of thought is interrupted by being handed a piece of paper, of which she presumes has writing on it that she cannot read. While she was considering pointing out the obvious flaw in his logic of giving her a written address, she figures showing it to Noboru later to actually get the location wouldn't be all that horrible, considering he's the Raikage of the village, and would know where every ninja and kunoichi would live anyway. Pocketing the tiny piece of parchment, she continues to listen to him speak, wanting to make sure he had everything off his own chest before she returned in kind, and it allowed her to delicately place her wording as to be more pleasing to the Kaguya's ear. After all, the rhythmic tapping of his foot on the floor indicated he's getting incredibly impatient, and that he's ready to leave at this point. Might as well be polite about it.

"... It's a little difficult to tell how skilled you are in a visual art, when you cannot visualize it at all. Though, maybe I've just had... reservations, on if they'll even accept me into the ranks of Genin. Or, even if I am, if it'd be on the merits of my own abilities, or the fact I'm being tutored under the two most important people in our village. I simply want to prove them wrong, but you're probably right; I should just go for it. I don't need to get better at this... at this bullshit. This won't help anyone in the long run, when I could be learning about what will actually save people's lives. Thank you for your 'favor', as well. I'll cash it in sometime in the near future, probably. I have no questions, and I'm going to take my leave. Take care of yourself, and work on your manners a little more, alright, Ren? I know you're big and tough and strong, but if you want people to trust you with the greatest power and knowledge known to us, they aren't going to just hand it over to someone who thinks everyone is weaker than them." Having nothing else to say, she gives him a little bow, waves in his general direction, and proceeds to stride outside, ready to complete the rest of her day without the strains of study.

Word Count Tracker:

Claims:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:30 pm
Ren smiled slightly when the girl said bullshit. She seemed fed up with the shitty jutsu as much as he had been while practicing them tirelessly. Good, she had them down as best as she could. They'd either let her through or they wouldn't simple as that. Nothing the young Kaguya had left to say would be of any help. He waited for her to speak give the very last of his patience and will power. Manners? Not necessary for a fighter. I just need to fight. Motion denied. The boy's mind was quick to deny, but his heart had taken a not of it. He wasn't trying to always sound rude, but he did want to sound strong. 

greatest power and knowledge known? He wondered if she was making a reference to the knowledge held in this great library or was it something more? mhmm~ He waved he hand as she left mulling over what it was she meant as she left him. He collected the books he was there for and stumbled across an interesting book in the taijutsu section. Near where the book on the eight gates resided was a book called the extreme realm of force. He didn't know much of anything about it, but it had intrigued him. He decided he'd take it as well. With strong hands... A phrase he'd read about guiding future shinobi. Had he done it right? who knew? He shuffled out the building heading directly home. He wanted nothing more to do with people for today.

WC: 261
TWC:3817

Claiming:
+3817 towards Thunderpeak Alumni

+2k towards Extreme Realm of Force
+1000 towards gate of healing
+817 towards Superior strength D-rank achieved, C-rank in progress

+76 AP from max stats training
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:01 pm