Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Making preparations Empty Making preparations

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm
It was a fairly long ride but Kizmaru and Ram had made it here in one piece. Exiting the carriage, Kizmaru had paid the carriage driver before taking Ram out and letting him climb and adjust to his back. He never knew when Ram became so good at hanging like a possum but he decided not to question it. Closing the door, he waved to the driver as he departed. He decided not to pull up directly to the gates as he wasn't going there for friendly reasons. Folding his arms, he'd wait for his best friend, Keita to arrive and begin with preparations. With the two of them, he was confident they could hold their own against any threat that came their way. Though he was confident, he wasn't sure of the odds that they may pull this off. He figured he'd keep an eye out for somebody he could hire as a mercenary for a little while. Almost anybody would do, as long as they were skilled enough. He'd try to pay them a decent amount of money and whatever else that was within his power to grant, which wasn't much since he was only a former Mizukage and not currently the Mizukage. Well, all that could wait until later, right now, all he could do is wait and prepare. 

W.C:222
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Making preparations Empty Re: Making preparations

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:51 pm
In a flash of light the two would appear into the world, and soon after the visage of both Ibari and Souji would appear. A small breathe of hair would slowly be taken as he looked around and deactivated the black wings, his head slowly going from right to left as he smirked," Well well looks like that coin got us here just fine. Well then, the sun is still high in the sky and we have some time. He wasn't sure of what the plan would be for them now. Being only two, in fact he had only wondered if his brother had been alive could this have been grand but alas he would make sure things would be shaken up. Expanding his chakra sensory skills he would hold the seal of confrontation as he scanned his surroundings for up to 50 meters, As technique stretched so too did his senses until he came across a singular entity not too far from them, maybe 15 meters. A small smile appeared on his face as he motioned for Souji to follow him, and off they went. The person whom they would be going toward would be able to sense Ibari as he made no effort to hide himself, but once they had gotten closer Ibari would be the first to speak.

Lifting up two of his fingers he would give a small salute and speak," What brings you out here...," he could remember vaguely the face of the man but where had been...perplexing to him.
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:52 pm
Keita had gotten off of the ship he had used to travel and was currently heading towards a meeting place where he was sure to find his buddy Kizmaru, even if he had yet to arrive. He had been passing over the terrain of Haven Country, enjoying the scene of the beautiful environments around him. There was definitely something to be said about the majesty of the earth that they were on, even for the barren spots, at least in Keita’s mind. He was a bit serious though as he headed there, making sure that he was paying attention to the world around him, and also keeping his hands relatively ready, just in case someone tried to ambush him. He would remain vigilant all the way there, also using the excuse of looking through his environment to make sure that others would not get the drop on him to admire the scenery. As he got closer and closer to the meeting spot, his speed slowed down to match, eventually coming to a casual jog as he saw a couple of figures in the distance. He recognized one of them easily because of the fairly blaring color of armor that they were wearing, but the other one was a mystery to him. They did not seem to be fighting or in a hostile stance towards each other, but Keita would make sure to keep his guard up regardless as he walked over to them. “Greetings Kiz, sorry I’m late.” Keita would say with a smile and a small wave, before turning to look at the other man there with his friend. He looked familiar, but Keita could not place exactly where he was from in his memory. “I am Keita Uzumaki. Have we met somewhere before? If we have not, then well met.” Keita would say, unless the man suddenly showed hostility or did not want to talk for whatever reason.
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:53 pm
A veil of receding light would reveal the two Sunagakure shinobi, Ibari and Souji. The Hyuuga would scan around with his remaining eye as a flickering white flame wisp from the other behind a patch. Immediately he realized where he was - “Hoshi? Why are we even here, Ibari?” He asked calmly as he followed the deputy, only a meter behind his trail. His long hair flowing in the wind and it’s stride. He would then noticed two more figures some meters away. Stopping at Ibari’s side, his left he would notice one of them. “Aren’t you that asshole from the summit? The former Mizukage, Kizmaru? Sup?” As blunt with his words as ever, only this time around they did not have the same cockiness as they once did. Perhaps the prison of the mist matured him some. His lilac eye would sharply drag to the other. One he did not recognize. “Yo, I’m Hyuuga Souji. Likewise.

Returning his attention to his known comrade, he would sigh. “I’ll ask you again, why are we here, again?” Fresh out of prison and this was not his idea of a welcome home party. But for some odd reason, he knew that Ibari of all people wouldn’t drag him somewhere without reason. But he couldn’t shake meeting a former Mizukage after leaving the arms of the current as coincidence. 
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:27 pm
Keeping his arms folded, Kizmaru had wondered what was taking his buddy Keita so long. After awhile, he figured he'd make some preparations of his own before he'd get here. Before he could however, another person had arrived in order to greet him. it was somebody he had seen multiple times before but didn't really get his name or have his name stick. The man had asked him what he was doing here and for awhile, Kizmaru wasn't sure if he should just divulge his plans to siege a major village to anybody who asks. "Well, let's just say, I'm here on business. Are you, a native of Hoshigakure or a mercenary perhaps," Kizmaru had asked. He was wondering if he could tell him or if he should just, kill him right here. Before any further thought had been put into this situation, Keita had arrived on the scene as if on command. Keita had greeted him with a wave and a comment about being late. Keita then introduced himself to the other guy which seemed to have come with some company he didn't notice previously. The other one had asked a question in a rather rude tone. This caused Kizmaru to tilt his head slightly, blinking in confusion as he can't seem to recognize this one at the summit. 

Well there was an awful lot of people so he figured it was one of the bodyguards or aides. Ignoring the boy's question, he'd clear his throat and ask again, if they were mercenaries or hired muscle as he needed something big to be done. If they answered correctly, he might let on a bit of his plans on what he was planning on doing.

W.C: 285
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:41 pm
Ibari didn't look at Souji when he was going to answer his question and instead chose to look forward as he blinked thinking of how to word his next words carefully," You see...Kenshin is no longer among this world. If he was playing a prank it would be good to know, but he left with me something I know he would never leave to just anyone...and his chakra is all but gone. As to why we are here Souji? When I first came to Suna and met Kenshin for the first time, we had a rather lengthy conversation about the state of the world and how it is stagnate, everyone sitting in their little castle walls. The missing ninja of the world are lax, not moving to cause anything that would cause people to grow and learn. Shinobi aren't...well they are lazy. The last few events of the world, the attack that Kenshin did and the...situation you were in are probably among the only "Major" events of the world and even before this Kenshin and I had a plan in motion. To cause chaos within the world, to light a flame under the ass of the shinobi nations that would cause the gears to turn once more. Peace is nice but it stagnates the world. With him gone I am the only one that can see this ideal through...unless you are wanting to join in this endeavor?," a wide smile would appear on his face as he looked down to Souji to see his reaction. After hearing his words he would continue forward until he had came across both men, one known as Keita and the other? Well a smile appeared on his face.

"Kizmaru Senju. You are the one that had the monsterous fight with Kenshin Uzumaki. I don't know if this is poetic justice or just odd, but i've heard a bit about you. Rest assured I am not here to finish what my friend had started..In fact I am here to finish what we had originally planned what feels like a year ago. So to answer your question I am not a native of this village and if you are here to...make a statement then my services can be lended to you if it is so needed," giving a moment he would cross his arms and remember to introduce himself," My name is Ibari by the way. I now remember where i have seen you two...That dreadful snow place yeah?," it finally came back to him as he chuckled. Good times.

424 WC
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:56 pm
Keita met up with his buddy Kizmaru and talked to him a bit before heading over to his left side and stood there. He did not even realize that he was doing that instinctually from all the times he had done so in the past when his friend was actually the Mizukage. He just stood there as a bit of a sentry and looked over as the man was talking to the other figure about something. It seemed that this person was going to assist them in their endeavors that were going to transpire soon. Suddenly there was a fourth person, seemingly a partner to the first person that was there. Keita got ignored slightly, as the fourth person showed up and the other two talked about something personally. After they were done speaking, the first man that had yet to introduce himself started talking to him, stating that he was not going to try and finish what the assassin started, and Keita started to be a bit apprehensive about this. He had no good will towards the one known as Kenshin, and so this man being an acquaintance of the man that Keita did not like did not sit well with him. Still, Kizmaru did not seem to have any animosity towards the man yet, and it also seemed that they had met when they went into that strange snow area. Keita did not really have anything to add to this conversation at the moment, as he was going to wait for Kizmaru to actually agree to them joining, then they could talk a bit of strategy if necessary.
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:13 pm
Kenshin was…dead? Those words were almost laughable to Souji, yet he did not see any humor on the face of Ibari when they were spoke. Kenshin was a monster of a man, could you even consider him to be human with such chakra? He owed a great deal to Kenshin, it was because of him and his tainted chakra that Souji obtained the only power capable of possibly purging that tainted chakra. But, alongside that Kenshin had became an uncle to Souji, for what it was worth. Being close to Mizu. Souji didn’t say anything after that, completely overlooking the fact that Kizmaru didn’t say a word to him, nor his friend for that matter. 

Souji would take a breath as he stood with his hands within his pockets and his eye locked on the ground. Flashes of memories of seeing and finally meeting with Kenshin would flood his mental. First Mizu…and now Kenshin. This world has a pretty twisted way of bringing good people into his life only to snatch them out or fade them from existence, however that may be. 

His eye would lift and he would begin to do the only thing that helped calm him during his months within prison. Stretch and limber up. He wasn’t sure, not fully what was going on rather than the fact that they were there to finish what Kenshin and Ibari started. So happens that that aligns with what Kizmaru was here for too, maybe. He was a tough read for the Hyuuga. But it didn’t matter. Souji felt he needed to honor the memory of Ken. As best he could, as best he knew how. 
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:43 pm
Listening to the man explain his situation and possibly answer his question, Kizmaru simply closed his eyes as he listened to him. Admittedly, he wasn't exactly a fan of the man's idea of causing anarchy for the sake of it but if it would help him with his cause, then he would accept help from anybody. it feels as if he would have to deal with him later down the road should everything move smoothly if he continued to act on his ideals but he'd worry about that later. He did catch an interesting bit of information though. It was confirmed that Kenshin, the one known as The Ragdoll, had perished and Kizmaru was unsure how to feel about that. On one hand, a powerful foreign threat was gone but on the other, the opportunity to deal with said powerful threat to make a name for himself had also vanished. A swirl of feelings had been welling within himself as he pondered this for a second but decided to brush it aside. Giving a small shrug, he decided it was in his best interest to employ this man's services though it had several risks.

"I see, well then. I guess it's safe to tell you that I do plan on destroying this village for a few reasons. I can't specify those reasons but I need it gone to ensure that my village's secrets are safe. I would like to employ the services of both you and this one over here to help me in this endeavor should you so see fit to lend aid," Kizmaru had said to the two of them. One had introduced himself as Ibari but he was unsure of the other's name. Either way, he wasn't planning on asking them their names although they seem to know his. It seems word travels fast on what his name actually is the moment he dropped his alias. On top of that, some people have even taken the need to call him "Fearless leader" which isn't exactly true but he thought having a moniker would apply more pressure to all of his opposition. 

W.C: 353
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:50 pm
So he was here for a the same reason albeit for a different objective. Which means at the moment he had an ally. Good. The smile disappeared as he held out his hand in an attempt to do the old way of an agreement, a handshake," Fair. I don't expect you to give me all of the information, just enough to know what I am getting into and I know. We will help you in your endeavors. We have an accord," upon the shaking of hands the two would enter into a contract and from there he would simply wait for what would come next.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum