Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Making preparations - Page 2 Empty Re: Making preparations

Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:00 pm
Keita sat there listening to the two talking, and it seemed that the fourth person was similar to Keita, and that he was just supporting his friend. Now that Keita thought about it… the man that was standing to the side thinking about things and not talking was the same one that was in the Kirigakure prisons not too long ago, right? Keita thought to himself, but if he was released and there was no notifications about someone escaping the prison, then there was not a reason to be against him in any capacity. So, Keita simply sat there for a bit before the agreement was made, before speaking up. “Alright, I am going to apply a seal on Kizmaru. This seal allows anyone linked to activate the seal, protecting them against harmful effects of jutsu if you yourself are immune to them. I can only apply this to one other person to link our chakra networks, so if you want this seal, please choose who would have it applied.” Keita let them think for a moment before continuing. “If neither of you choose to get it applied, I understand, as there is not a lot of trust built up between our parties.” Keita would explain things clearly and with a calm and cordial attitude, before weaving some hand seals and placing his hand on Kizmaru’s left shoulder. Under the man’s armor, a seal would appear, although no one would feel anything about it, not until it was activated at least. Keita would then apply the second part of the seal to whoever they chose to receive it. He would then let the conversation go how it would, wondering if they had anything to say about the large conflict that was going to happen soon.
--------------
Unity Seal A ranked version used
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds

Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:21 pm
So it was settle just like that? Kizmaru and Ibari had made an accord. Souji didn’t care much to be against it. If what was discussed at the summit with Mizu and Murata was true, this guy survived a fight with Kenshin. That meant he was pretty strong, and let’s be honest…that excited Souji. He wanted to test his strength against Kenshin, but he sees now that he would have to do that against Kizmaru at a more appropriate time. 

Upon the mention of a linking seal he would tilt his head to the left and then glance to Ibari. “Sounds like something Moosiah would offer, no? If you want it, take it, Ibari. If not, I don’t mind having it myself.” He would look to Keita. “We are about to attack the village of my Cousin, Ayato… he will not be alone and I’m sure he will have a number of responses for what we throw at him. We don’t have time to build trust, you three have mine off rip, all things considered. If not for Murata treating me with such kindness and respect as a prisoner, I’d definitely try to stab one of you in the back. It’s because of her and the few shinobi in your village that I see you all in a different light.” finishing his stretching and standing upright feeling more agile. He would take the seal if Ibari did not. 
Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:16 pm
This was good news indeed. He had gained two new unlikely allies in this endeavor. The two shinobi which he now presumed to be suna shinobi would aid them in their battle to come. He found it odd since they were once enemies but now that Kenshin had passed, there was no real reason to remain that way. "Well then, since we're all in agreement I guess we should do our best to battle  the opposing threat and not get in each other's way. I will also apply the unity seal to Keita and whoever else wants it as a precaution for the things to come," Kizmaru had said to the four of them. Activating his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, he would look at Keita, approach him and cast the technique, Unity Seal. Copying the technique, Kizmaru had also thrown together his hands to form the required hand signs in order to use the unity seal and place it on Keita and whoever else Keita had chosen as his designated second target. The last person will have to fend for themselves on the collateral damage they may or may not suffer from when all the larger techniques get thrown around.

With his left hand, Kizmaru had started to form the hand signs of Bird, Monkey, Serpent and Rat while simultaneously making the hand signs of Tiger, Dog, Ox, Dragon, Boar, Rat and Tiger, applying both seals onto Ibari. He'd go through another round of hand signs in order to put one more seal onto Ibari. With the hand signs of Snake, Ram, Rat and Dragon, and placed one more seal onto Ibari, the chakra storage seal. Using a bit of his own chakra, he gave some to him that he may or may not find useful later on in the battle. Kizmaru would then wait to see if the group of four needed any more preparations before heading out towards the capital of Haven Country.

W.C: 324
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:22 pm
Everything had been going just as they needed as they talked about seals. Ibari had been the best at defensive techniques so it would be best on Souji," Give it to Souji. I should have enough defensive techniques to allow me to take care of myself," he'd say agreeing with Souji. With that out of the way hopefully they would be getting ready for what might be one of the most interesting fights of his life.
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:37 pm
It seemed that the one called Souji was a person that was a bit more laid back and confident than most, which was good, Keita mused as they would take a couple of moments to discuss which of the two of them would get the seal. This was also when Kizmaru would use the power of his eyes to copy his technique, allowing him to place yet another Unity Seal on Keita and Souji after the conversation was discussed a bit more. As the seals were passed around, Keita thought about their team composition, and realized that he did not know much about his new allies, and would give them a brief explanation of his general role in combat. Keita was very good at locking people down and finishing them off when he had them locked down. His combination of lightning techniques that paralyzed and water that bound, as well as his Uzumaki techniques and Tempest made him think that he would be ready for most things. He was confident, but not blindly arrogant in thinking that he could just defeat anything that came his way, and mused that they should at least be ready for the things ahead.

Keita would also take this opportunity to tell them that they could activate the seal. Keita would walk over, placing the seal onto the left shoulder of Souji, and while he was doing so, would explain the seal. “You can put chakra into the seal to activate it yourself, but it only lasts a fairly short amount of time, and it will be used for all of us and be deactivated for a while. Use your best judgement in when to activate it.” Keita would step back to his position alongside Kizmaru and wait for him to also place the seal on Souji and himself, and would simply start speaking again. “I am a type of combatant that likes to keep distance, and am very adept at lowering the efficiency of the opponent’s techniques and outright canceling them. I can also seal people away if anyone manages to bind them, so I’ll be looking out for that.” Keita would give a brief explanation, but make sure not to go into any specifics, before letting the others share if they wanted to.
----------
WC: 380
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:27 pm
With their minds made up about who was getting the seals, Souji stepped forward to get his on both shoulders. He would analyze the seals as he listens carefully to Keita about them and how they function. Fuinjutsu was always a fascinating field of Jutsu. That much was for sure. Keita did not stop there, he would also go to give them some insight on his style of combat. 

From this, Souji could only think of one thing. “Am I the only normal one here? I feel so subpar compared to you guys. All of you are monsters.” He would look at Kizmaru who went toe to toe with- is that an armadillo? He would blink slowly twice with pause. How did he not see that before… back to what he was landing to, Kizmaru went toe-to-toe with Kenshin and lives to tell about it. Ibari one of the most tactical and defense heavy shonobi. And now Keita with his isolate and destroy tactics, it leaves Souji to wonder what he can really do. “Well, I guess you can call me a counter striker. I wait for an opening and exploit it. I guess I can also fight long range, I can use clones to divide the focus of the target, or I can use water and fire base ninjutsu. But I specialize in fire. Behind this eyepatch is a flame known as Soulfire that only I possess and with the old man gone, I’m the sole person to have it. With it I can feed off chakra and Jutsu almost similar to how you break down your opponents.” 

Even with saying all of that, he still felt like fodder compared to these powerhouses. Damn, what can you do. 

Enishi likes this post

Kizmaru Senju
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:06 pm
Now that he was done placing the seals on the appropriate people, it was almost time for them to head on out. Kizmaru would wait a little bit to see if there was any chance there would be any more willing participants to this future bloodbath but he had already figured deep down inside, he felt he was just lucky enough to find two people in the borders of Haven country as a whole. Instead, he'd just rest after his trip in order to secure and make sure he had all of the equipment to be what would most likely be his final battle. He had been waiting a while so the least he could do was make sure he was as prepared as possible. Kizmaru would advise the others to do the same just in case as they march towards the inevitable battle that lies ahead. Examining his inventory, he was currently wearing his dark red steam armor, two katana, one he had purchased another he had looted from a foreign threat, both of his weapon pouches that were on his hips. Of course, he had his petrifying gauntlets on as well but they were currently camouflaged to look as if they were naturally part of the armor set.

His pouches had contained all of the consumables he currently possess so he could use them on a short notice and even had some hidden in compartments of his armor.  Well, that was that. He had finished checking himself out and making sure all of the preparations were complete. He had hoped the others finished in doing the same and when they were, Kizmaru would be prepared to head out. "Alright then. This is it. It's time we make our way towards the village. This will not be an easy battle but its one we have chosen to go through with reasons all our own," Kizmaru had said, making a small statement. With all said and done, he had decided it was time to march on Haven country. 

[Exit.]

Eternal Mangekyou Shairnagn - 10AP
Seal of Absorption (A-Rank) - 40 AP
Chakra Barrier Seal (A-Rank) - 40 AP
Chakra Storage Seal - 30AP
Unity Seal (A-rank) - 40AP

W.C: 338
T.W:C 1,523

Claims
Applied Seal of Absorption (A-Rank) to Ibari
Applied Chakra Barrier Seal (A-Rank) to Ibari
Applied Chakra Storage Seal to Ibari
Applied Unity Seal (A-rank) to Keita and Souji

Ability Claims
Using 1,500 words to learn Whistle Trigger (25% Word Discount)

Last edited by Kizmaru Senju on Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:09 pm
Ibari turned to Souji and chuckled as he ruffled his hair and looked to the others," You're a monster in your own right if you have inherited something from Kenshin. You make your own legacy with that power and become a bigger monster," turning back to the conversation at hand he would respond in a somewhat cryptic manner," You can basically call me an offensive brick wall. My defenses are some of the best in the land of wind... Not to blow my own horn of course," it wasn't an exaggeration that he had some of the best defensive capabilities, an offset of the pure destructive power his old friend was well known for. While everyone else had been preparing he had looked onto his arm that the seals would have been applied to and shrug as they would surely come into use. His own preparation was pretty simple as he touched the ground and applied some of his chakra into it and waited. After a few moments black grains would begin to flow out of it and into the cloak that he was currently wearing. Now full of black sand once more he would give a rather loud stretch to pop all of his aching muscles and walk forward. There was no turning back and truthfully this is the death he wanted. In battle so the next time he and Kenshin met he could give him a story for the ages.

-200 AP to create 4 Sand charges, stored as a cloak
[Exit]
Claims:
572 Words toward Iron Fists at max discount (572/3750)
All seals placed upon Ibari
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:21 pm
Keita was glad to see that everyone was basically on the same page, and it seemed that Kizmaru was fine with giving Ibari a bi of extra oomph in their upcoming conflict, as he was seen placing a bunch of seals on the man. The seals were pretty easy to understand how to use them from flowing a bit of chakra in them, so it did not matter if they fully explained those, as a lot of people had access to the activatable ones, and used them quite a bit. Taking a page from Kizmaru’s book, Keita decided to go ahead and place some seals on Souji, as he could use them pretty well in what was going to happen next as well. Keita would of course wait for his approval and permission first of course, before starting to weave the hand seals and place a few seals on him. In order, these would be the Spellbinding Seal, which was the strongest one, then the Seal of Absorption and the Chakra Barrier Seal. Just in case, Keita would give a brief explanation of all of the seals that he would place on them, so that the duo knew what they did, even if he was only explaining the ones he put on Souji. The last one was the least useful, but still something that should be of great help to him, and that was the Chakra Storage Seal. After all of the seals were placed on Souji, Keita was done with the preparations, and nodded to Kizmaru as they both headed off together.
--------
Jutsu Used(On Souji):
Spellbinding Seal
Chakra Barrier Seal
Seal of Absorption
Chakra Storage Seal - 60 AP
----------------------
EXIT
----------------------
TWC: 1528 words
Using 1500 and 25% discount on Whistle Trigger
Placed Unity Seal on Kizmaru and Souji
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:23 pm
Souji allowed what was to come next. Keita had his full permission to place the next set of seals on him. The Hyuuga nods intently as he listens to the careful explanation given to him and Ibari. He would glance over as the same was already done to his Suna superior. 

Souji would then observe the seals and counted a total of 5 of them. He understood the basic point of how to use them. He would nod at Keita afterwards. “Thanks, Keita. These will definitely save my ass when the time comes. I guess we are all ready?” He would say as he walked amongst them towards the village gates. 

Exit
———
1,140 Total WC
Learning Glass Shard Swing for 750
Dropping remaining words
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum