Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 1:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 8:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 6:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 4:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 4:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 2:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 2:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 12:20 amZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

The student now the teacher...needing to be taught - Page 2 Empty Re: The student now the teacher...needing to be taught

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:15 pm
When Akabayashi spoke about his former student…Yamato realized he had missed the absolute reason for the question…Jack…He sighed as he was so absorbed in becoming stronger he felt the need to explain himself.  “Akabayashi…with the infiltration, since I so rudely skipped over your question…I have not given up on that infiltration mission, it's just harder to do while I am active in the village…hence the need for a Living Clone…someone I can raise to my level of expertise before to take care of that issue while I try to lead Team Winter.  However, I am angry that I was close enough to kill him when I had the chance and was pulled mostly away from the issue.”  He said while looking away, the moment passed and they were both on the subject of teaching each other about their respective areas of interest.

“As you know of the senju wood techniques I will just continue to go through the hand seals for each and give you some time to gather chakra and then we will continue to use the jutsu in succession or until you are comfortable.”  He said as he started with Wood Human, the hand seals he weaved were done slowly of course.  Akabayashi should have no problem remembering the steps necessary to call upon his chakra so that he could use this technique.  Of course Yamato did not put any chakra into his own technique as he was there solely to teach.  However, when he was shown the techniques for the more advanced seals that would be able to further help him out in combat he was attentively putting forth a conscious effort to learn all that he could be taught.  “I do wanna know…what accident led to you forgetting how to use the Senju techniques?  It must have been quite a fall or perhaps an accident brought upon from your research was the culprit?”  He asked, his curiosity would always get the better of him if he allowed it.

WC:332
TWC:2,355
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

The student now the teacher...needing to be taught - Page 2 Empty Re: The student now the teacher...needing to be taught

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:05 pm
Finally Miyamoto or Shinrei now answered the question about Jack and the answer was... disappointing. He was basically saying his mission was on pause because he was a teacher now. Which in and of itself was odd. Jack was supposed to believe the Terumi was on a short leash with the village as a team leader that was far less believable. Which explained the need for a clone to do the spying, but if he wasn't leading Team Winter he wouldn't need the clone so the problem with the mission was far simpler than creating a duplicate. Don't lead a team. Whoever approved that clearly didn't know his mission or ignored his village privelages which were supposed to be shortened from the normal person of his rank.

Well either way Jack likely already knew Miyamoto was back in good standing. So going personally would be a terrible idea now. It was good that even Miyamoto noticed that and found the need to create an alternate direction to take the mission. "The clone sounds like a good idea now. Your face is likely known to Jack and his people now. You'd get pegged as one of us in an instant now that you lead a team."

Miyamoto would move onto the Wood Human Technique. A jutsu's which movement capabilities and ability to chuck boulders outweighed its mass in the Terumi's mind. He was excited to get this technique back into his repertoire. Copying the seals the Nova would shape and mold his Wood release chakra until absolutely nothing happened. Thinking back to announcing what he still needed to learn he realized why. "Wood Dragon has to be learned before Wood Human. Making the dragon that rides its shoulders is difficult without knowing the basic technique to form the dragon that rides the golem's shoulders." Jutsu were often like blocks where techniques built on one another.

"The last technique I have you can learn is the Rainbow Fort Seal." The doctor would go through the seals and produce a colorful shield of light. "It creats a barrier to block attacks its not a technique you can preplace, but it has its uses." With that the Doctor's portion was done and now it was all on Miyamoto at least assuming "Shinrei" didn't have questions on anything they went over.

WC: 390
TWC: 2500
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:15 pm
Hearing his teacher speak about Jack and his own disposition now was quite the jab, though it was not personal it did sting a bit as he tried to formulate words on how to proceed.  “Well in this instance...f course the clone is a good choice, but the fact is, eventually I will be dragged into this, when I am with my team…I do not show my face if I can get away with it, and using the assumed name of Yamato instead of Miyamoto could lead the moles to something deeper.  I think all in all the decision to make me a team leader is again…a wise, but also drastically stupid move on Ayato’s part.  I still intend to complete my mission, not just for my own clearance and peace of mind…but in part for you.  Because as much as I hate to admit it, you have helped my growth now numerous times and have given me a level headed, even though somewhat of a brutally blunt advice on how to continue without my family.”  He said with an expressionless tone as he watched as Akabayashi performed the seals needed to perform the technique he showed him.  It was naturally flawless, as if reminding someone with a memory disorder that they can in fact do everything they thought they could not.  

Then as Miyamoto was going to show him the next set of techniques he was reminded of the very blocks in which to build up jutsu and that he was still looking at it from a reverse angle.  This caused the younger shinobi to give himself a before sighing.  “Of course, how ignorant of me to forget that simple building block.  Here are the hand seals for Wood Dragon first.  I know you will pick it up without much effort so I will not demonstrate the actual summoning aspect, but here we go.”  He says as he performs the hand seals at a slow speed for Akabayashi to copy and perform for himself.  After that was said and done he was told about one last fuuinjutsu technique that could be taught to him, and he listened to its applicable use.

“A barrier would be nice to have in case I were to get stuck in some sort of bullshit that Ayato will undoubtedly put me through.  Thank you for showing me of course.”  He says before beginning to draw out the diagrams so he could get mental images of everything that he had been taught today.  Ultimately this was helping to make him the best shinobi he could be.  This would help out in the event that he will be able to become a Nova in the upcoming tournament or something else, in case he was sent back to his previous mission to stop Jack once and for all, he would be able to do so regardless if he was sent in undercover or as a full blown assault.  He was quickly becoming a one man army, which could be seen as a negative thing just as much as it was a positive thing.

WC:518
TWC:2,873
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:27 pm
Yes, the seals for a wood dragon simple and not overly complex. The formation of the dragon's seals was familiar to Akabayashi, but its form was complex and much different from his own. When visualizing how to make a wood human it was much simpler, than this. The wood human had two arms, two legs, thirty-two teeth, and a barrel chest. If it weren't for the dragon attached to it the design would be unremarkably simple. The coiled dragon with its scales, pointed teeth, and slender frame required craftsmanship that Akabayashi cared little for. However, he would learn the technique at all costs to progress further back into his previous state.

If he wasn't at maximum capacity by the time Hoshi discovered his secret then he could be in quite the pickle. As if his odds weren't already bad having to potentially fight off a village due to his new heart cravings. The man would go through the seals quickly thinking of the form he wanted the dragon to take and it showed initial promise as the body formed, but the head of a viper was entirely wrong. "Mmm, yes. My new jutsu Wood Serpent. It can't fly like a dragon, but it can sure as shit slither." Of course it didn't move as Akabayashi commanded it to. "I think its dead. I'd poke it with a stick but its already a stick so..."

Using fire style the doctor would reduce the tree into ash after it burned for a bit. Avoiding Shinrei of course. The obstacle had to be removed to reduce hazards and what easier way than burning it. With everything clear it was time to take another whack at the damn dragon and this time he wouldn't mold the head into that of a snake, but the head of a dragon as majectic as it was powerful. With another set of seals the dragon sprouted from the ground and moved according to the mind of its master, spiraling about before returning to the earth behind the Vulture of Hoshi. "Well not that I'm done goofing off, it seems my ability is returning." He would say taking this time to do seals for a complete wood human which included the attached dragon this time. However the seals wouldn't be done through his hands, but through a series of whistles. He'd picked up this ability recently how he knew which whistles corresponded to which hand seals he couldn't say but he knew none the less.

The golem wasn't as powerful as in the past which he was quite aware, but it did what was necessary. Served as a decent shield and mount for when shit hit the fan. Also it could chuck boulders and him like a pro athlete and that was the important part. He would love to be yeeted like a football to escape danger. Afterall it would be quite the landing one that would kill most normal people, but as usual the doctor had his ways to avoid death through various means.
WC: 509
TWC: 2045
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:58 pm
Akabayashi moved with purpose, but there was definitely something off about him…his own knowledge from when he studied medical ninjutsu and theory heavily told him that there really was something being hidden…however, Yamato was not going to stick his nose where it did not belong…especially with someone that was his elder.  He watched attentively as Akabayashi continued to weave hand seals, and the first thing he brought out was another technique he was unfamiliar with…he was told that its name was the wood serpent, along with a witty remark about checking if it was alive or not.  “You progressed fast enough, so I think it is time to show you the remaining techniques that you showed me not too long ago.  Nativity, Sea of trees and World of trees”  He said as he focused his attention to his hands thinking carefully he gave a few deep breaths before popping the joints in his body, it was not as if it was super intensive…he just needed concentration to ensure that everything was as he needed it to be.  He wanted to show the man that taught him that he could execute the jutsu just as well as he could.  He made the hand seals as he brought forth his wood chakra, focusing his breathing and then saying the words; “Wood Release, Nativity: Sea of Trees.”  He would let loose his chakra as he finished the last hand seal at his slowest so that Akabayashi could go over the seals once more before the jutsu activated and the trees began to branch out from his body being the central point.  It quickly made the terrain difficult to pass through as he took a moment to hide in the shadows.  “I love this technique since you have shown me I have been able to create a distraction which could allow me to strike at any given moment…coupling it with throwing one's voice makes these techniques literally the best way to surprise and hinder an enemy.  So I have you to thank for that…However I wish to move on from this, so let me show you the final technique that I have to show you.  World of Trees.”  He said as he appeared in front of Akabayashi with that same look as he always had.

He would perform the hand seals at a normal pace seeing as though Akabayashi was not inept and he picked up on the Wood Human and Dragon techniques with little to almost no difficulty.  He would finish as he would slamm his hands into the ground for an added dramatic effect as he used the already disadvantageous terrain to create another even worse condition for training.  “As you said to me, evade it.”  It should undoubtedly be easy as he activated Nativity: World of Trees without hesitation.  He felt the wood chakra expel from his body as he was moving with the natural flow of energy to perform.  Of course everything moved faster and stronger in accordance to his own training, but he did immediately pull back to stop the World of Trees technique from being too debilitating.  “Once you are ready, I will cancel the technique and you can show me that you can do these two techniques…that will be all I can show you this time.”  He said as he would smile from the shadows…it was not hard to track the shinobi that was not masking his own presence.

WC:572
TWC:3,445
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:31 pm
There was no need for a dodge or proof that the training was successful. With his sharingan he copied the seals completely and his own world of trees emerged from the Earth. They would slam against Miyamoto's and that would be the end of the days work. Now everything was back to how it was and hopefully this would be the last time something like this happened. Having to relearn such advanced techniques was a pain in the ass. Luckily, he'd taught Miyamoto before his bodied chosen to crap out on him.

"Excellent work Shinrei. I think I have the hang of this again." Flexing his hands he'd have the trees coil around him and move him about as if dodging something imaginary. This maneuver in a real fight would be more like a throw much like from wood human for now however things were going nicely so showing the Terumi toss would just be painful to him. [b]"I think that is plenty for the day. My mind is a bit overwhelmed with everything old yet unfamiliar coming back to me so quickly. A good rest I think should help immensely. At least I hope. Making fuin amp seals he would apply a Bastet seal to his left sharingan eye.

WC: 200
TWC: 3,209
Claims all at 75% discount from being taught and training grounds: Wood Release 500WC, [url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45618-v7-nativity-of-a-world-of-trees?highlight=Nativity]Nativity of a World of Trees[/url] 1250 S rank, Nativity of a Sea of Trees 375, Wood Clone 396, [url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45665-v7-wood-dragon?highlight=wood+dragon]Wood Dragon[/url] 688. That completes WC from this thread I would then like to use my 17,268  banked WC for the remaining 229 WC on Wood Clone. 375 for Wood Cutting and 625 for Wood Human Technique. Total from bank 1,229
17,268-1,229=16,039

Bastet seal power/speed 250
Exit
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:08 pm
Yamato watched as he demonstrated his own skill and he could see the chakra begin to swirl around his former teacher, the elder leader of the Terumi clan Akabayashi, and then he did it…he performed the same skills in succession and the area seemed to erode back to normal as Yamato landed on the ground in front of Akabayashi.  The doctor told him that he had done excellently, informing him that he had gained a hold on these techniques.  He was quick to pick up everything and honestly Yamato felt a little drained after the demonstration and putting out the mental capacity to pick up a new specialization.  After a few minutes and then informed him that he was going to be going home.  He seemed as though this took a little more out of him than he realized…Yamato did not argue of course, he had gained a new skill set he was now eager to put into practice so he nodded, not wanting to keep him any longer he gave a wave.  “I will stop back by after the Nova tournament in a few weeks…Hopefully by that time I will have had a breakthrough and will be able to do something about Jack and the rest of his crew.”  He said as he watched Akabayashi exit the training area.  He found a tree and sat down and began to breathe in and out so that he could meditate on everything that he had just learned and he wanted to put it to use right away.

Sitting under the tree he was going through everything in his head, compartmentalizing the techniques he had learned, the elements he had acquired the use of, and the skills and specializations he had stored away.  Adding the Fuuinjutsu along with the various seals he was just taught had opened up a new door for him.  He was gaining steam…steam to become the strongest…to live up to a legacy left to him by his former sensi and forever etch himself into the history of Hoshigakure as a warrior with the strongest ties to a village he is not native to, but has redeemed and gone above and beyond to keep safe or even raise its status.

Inside of his mind he could see it all now, fully open and he was now fully aware of it all.  He could see his past, present, and even glimpses of a potential future.  For a man that was now an amalgamation of many different people…a chimera…a weapon for the use of Hoshigakure.  However with this puzzle piece added with Fuuinjutsu he was breathing a sigh of relief and stood up as he exited meditation, breathing peacefully he demonstrated a seal he watched Akabayashi use at the very beginning to see if he had gotten the hang of writing them out.  He looked at the references and soon just continued…over and over just drawing and writing out the seals as practice…in a public view he would be seen as a maniac with something nefarious in his head, but to him it was all just practice as he needed to ensure he had committed everything to memory that he had just taken in.

Night had fallen by the time he decided it was time to leave.  He had learned all he could from Akabayashi…for now.  And so he left without much more of a word or even as much as clearing away what he had done.  That tree was destroyed, ruined by a man with a desire to never fail again…to reach a level of prowess that would defy the death he should have received so long ago.

Once home in his apartment he would see that the family staying there had prepared for him another dinner…steamed Lobster over a bed of steamed rice with some fresh winter vegetables, with some green tea that looked like it was still hot.  He smiled as he sat down and began to eat silently as he did not wish to disturb the people that lived with him now.  They were nice enough to never disturb him, so he could at least give them the same courtesy.  It did not take him long to finish the meal at all, and the green tea was a little bitter…but he was alright with that.  It was not until he went to his bedroom did he catch something different…it was unlocked.  He pulled a kunai from his belt as he felt out with his chakra to find out who or what was hidden in his room…but he was not finding anything out of the ordinary, but once he entered the room fully, prepared to throw the weapon he saw her…that mother that he had taken in, was in his bed…her skin was kissed by the moonlight and she was sound asleep.

Yamato smirked before he silently fetched his clothes and took one more look back at the woman in his bed…she was holding a pillow that smelled like him and he smiled softly…he knew she was likely just missing the presence of a man, but he…he would be cruel to take advantage of such a thing.  He slept on the couch that night.

[EXIT]
WC:866
TWC:4,311

Claiming with a 75% discount from being taught while inside the training grounds.  4,189/4,189
Fuuinjutsu Spec -1000
Unity Seal - 375
Fuuinjutsu Breaking - 63
Chakra Storage Seal - 375
Ghost Lake Breaking Seal - 438
Fuuinjutsu Amplifier - 625
Seal of Absorption - 688
Rainbow Fort Seal - 625

Remaining 122 WC just donate it
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:22 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum