Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Empty No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 am
It had been a very busy day for the ashen haired chef Moyasu Nokoribi as he walked along the bustling streets of his village. The brisk and wintery mountain air was blowing throughout the Cloud Village, the people in the streets hustling to get inside the surrounding buildings to take shelter from such cold, as dark clouds that were filled to the brim with snow was hanging directly above the village touched by the tip of the mountain it rested upon. For this reason, Moyasu was dressed in a jacket with his hood brought up to protect his face from the biting wind and the snow that blew around him like a blizzard. He felt lucky as he walked that he was a fire Meijin as his chakra was flowing at full strength in order to keep him warm and protected from the effects of the cold. Strung along his back was a large bag, the inside insulated for heat as to keep the contents within them warm, as two other similarly dressed clones of Moyasu walked behind him with similarly large bags. Their destination was not much farther away as their eyes looked up towards the hospital and they could see the many floors of the hospital as the windows shone with light due to each floor being occupied.

As the three ninjas walked into the lobby with their bags the original Moyasu dusted off the snow from his clothing atop a welcome mat, wiping his shoes in the process, to make certain he wouldn't get any on the hospital's floor. His clones did the same as he walked towards the information desk and bowed to the person sitting behind it. "Hi there. Apologies for disturbing you on such a cold day. I was wondering if I could speak to Ichigo please? Or rather anyone who would be willing to speak to me of a possible donation to the hospital?" After speaking his clones would walk up behind him and stand there, guarding the large packs they carried, as he took the liberty to give the lobby another look around in order to pass the time.

WC 358
Enyo Gushiken
Enyo Gushiken
Citizen
Stat Page : Enyo Gushiken
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Empty Re: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:21 pm
The receptionist, Mai would noticed the group of 1 face individuals as they walked into the hospital lobby. Carefully eyeing them as they approached her desk with their donations in hand. One would speak directly to her, showing such manners was always refreshing to see when it comes to Kumogakure shinobi. She would smile at him, he blue hair and pink eyes. She was a vibrant one. “Hello, hehe. It’s not disturbance at all. Unfortunately, Dr. Sato is busy tending to the patients of the hospital. However, I can call Assistant Surgean, Dr. Gushiken.” She would wait to see if that was fine, and with that she would get on her coms. “Dr. Gushiken, you are needed at the lobby entrance.” 

From the other end of the coms a response would come. “I’ll be there in one.” Within a few second a pair of women would bend around a corner into view. One of them had big amber eyes and green hair down to her back. She wore a red and black nurses outfit. The other had short black hair, with burn scars and bandages. She was missing her left hand and don all black with a white belt. Despite all of this, the woman was beautiful. 

“Lady Enyo, the hospital has been rather busy with visitors this pass week. Do you have any idea as to why?” Saiya asked with a curious expression. Enyo would glance her left eye over to her and give a slight shrug. “I cannot say, it’s a number of possibilities to answer that question, Saiya. But for now, let’s not concern ourselves with the why, but rather the need for their visit. That’s what’s important.” She would then turn her gaze to the man that requested an audience. 

Her gaze was both stoic and stern. She would first look to his feet and the. To his walking path to see if he trailed anything within the facility. She would then return her gaze to him and gave a subtle smile. “Either you’ve heard of my dislike towards filth, or you just have common sense when walking into a health facility. Either way, I’m pleased to see that you did not track any dirt into my lobby. Enyo Gushiken, who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?” She extended her bandaged right hand to him for a greeting. Mai would then interject. “Dr. Gushiken, he’s here to offer a donation to the hospital. Sweet of him, right?” Saiya would then speak. “Oh? That is awfully kind of you.” 

It would seem that the nurses found this to be kind. But Enyo was skeptical. “A donation? Of what sort? May I have a look?” She would ask before gesturing to Saiya with a single nod. The ladies would then walk off toward the cafeteria. “Please come with us.” Saiya asked of the man. They would then find their way into the cafeteria where it was both spacious and empty. Enyo would point to the tables, unbeknownst to her of the offer, but she would want them set there. “If you do not mind, please show me what you have.” 

[WC: 524]
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 149000

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Empty Re: No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:38 pm
The cold outside was leaving Moyasu's body quickly due to the warmth of the lobby. The receptionist had an equally kind smile on her face as she spoke when she said the name of another who the ashen haired chef was unfamiliar with: Gushiken. He thanked the receptionist after she had made the call for this Dr. Gushiken to come to the lobby, the voice of a female coming through in answer, as he stepped back to wait and give her some space to continue working. Considering that he had already met Dr. Sato some time earlier he had taken him to be a very straightforward man and blunt at times. If this Dr. Gushiken was a direct assistant would that have meant she took on some of that attitude as well? If that was the case he would need a game plan as to how to present his donation. He figured an equally straightforward and non roundabout approach would be the best course of conversation. He would keep the bags on his back, his clones making certain they didn't get in the way of any coming and going patients along with him, as they waited for the doctor to come and greet them.

They didn't have long to wait as the sound of doors opening at the end caused them to look up and watch the approaching individuals. They were talking about their encroaching numbers in patients which Moyasu felt was a conversation he had no part in so he did his best to ignore it. He was no practitioner in medicine, after all, but he was an observer when it came to the health of the ones he cared about. All the while, however, he made certain to keep his gaze on the approaching women as well as a soft smile as not to appear suspicious nor rude. He had apparently done the right thing to listen to his conscience upon entering the hospital as the doctor, who introduced herself as Enyo Gushiken, gave a blunt sort of praise towards his feet cleaning upon his entrance. She held out her hand and he shook it firmly as he gave a warm smile as friendly as he could muster. "Moyasu Nokoribi. Pleased to meet you. I was hop-" Before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted as the receptionist he had spoken to earlier took the liberty of telling Dr. Gushiken why he was here. He didn't mind of course. He might get in better graces with this doctor if she heard of his intentions from another who she trusted more than him who was a complete stranger.

He let go of her hand and kept quiet as the receptionist and nurse were displaying approval towards his motives but he could tell through the feminine yet stoic features of the one who needed to be impressed he could tell he would have to work a little magic. His thoughts were confirmed as she asked him what he intended to donate as he spoke once more with a friendly tone. "I will not keep anything a mystery from you in your hospital, doctor, but I was hoping there may be a place I can set these bags down? They aren't exactly heavy but are still quite in the way." The nurse pointed him and his clones towards a cafeteria in response as he bowed to her and followed her as his clones followed and they were directed to some long tables. Thusly he gingerly removed his pack away and off his shoulders, his clones following his lead, and placed the bags with care onto the tables before turning to Enyo who was still showing curiosity.

"I wish to donate to the hospital some food that I prepared yesterday." he said as he opened the flap of his bag and reached in to pull out a wooden container with a pull off top that was tied together with a piece of string as not to open by accident. The container was about 32 cm in diameter and was about 25 cm in height. Not wanting any suspense to linger he untied the string and pulled off the top to reveal rice, still steaming, with various veggies picked from the mountain mixed inside. He continued to pull out other containers from his pack, some in similar wooden ones and others in plastic, as he removed their tops to reveal a variety of foods including seasoned and grilled mountain trout, barbecue woodland boar with BBQ sauce he made himself on the side, and also garden salads taken from gracious farmhands he had helped a while back that resided at the base of the mountains. He took a moment to allow them to look at the food before he spoke.

"In my pack I have about eight more containers of rice, seven containers of barbecue pork, seven containers of grilled trout, and six containers of salad which mainly consist of lettuce, carrots, and drizzled in a honey dressing. In the packs that my clones brought in I have food for patients that may not be able to eat anything solid during their stay which mainly consists of fifteen containers of various soups. These include mushroom, tofu, and onion. Finally in my third pack is herbal and medicinal tea. Best served hot especially on a cold night like this one." He smiled warmly to them, hoping he hadn't stepped over any lines just yet, before continuing to speak to Dr. Gushiken. "Some short while ago I came to this hospital for help from Dr. Ichigo Sato who was gracious enough to offer me his services free of charge. I'm not the type to allow such help to go without at least offering something as a thank you and as a present. For such a big hospital I doubt this amount of food will be long lasting to you and your patients. I thus apologize for not having more to offer but I hope that what is here will make up for that." He gestured to the lineup of foods for the nurses and doctor as his clones stood by with chopsticks in their hands offering them. "If you wish to try anything here that you see please feel free. I would not wish to give you a donation that wasn't to your liking." He would thus wait for their responses as he looked over his food and hoped that he had seasoned everything well enough. It was all certainly still clearly hot due to the steam that was pouring up from each container which only put a smile on his face. 'Good. At least the blizzard outside didn't cool down anything. Cold food wouldn't have made for a good thank you gift.'

WC 1,136; TWC 1,494
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum