Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Family Affair  Empty Family Affair

Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:25 pm
Leaning wearily on the sill, Zunair gazed out through his bedroom window. Rain battered down on the land below, sounding out a rhythmic drumbeat on the roof of the house. The young ninja could have sworn he'd seen a flash of lightning in the distance - the rumbling heavens certainly suggested it. He sighed in disappointment. It was no climate to be heading out to train in, that was for sure. He'd planned on heading out the woods so he could hone his abilities. The stormy weather wouldn't usually stop her, but he wasn't in the mood to get wet this evening.  The rain cascaded down the glass, distorting the view of the outside world. Not that the heavy, grey clouds allowed much light through to see by. Tapping his fingers on the window, the young Hyuuga cocked his head, drifting off into his thoughts.

"Ah," The mint-eyed Hyuuga exclaimed, thumping his finger now against the window sill, thinking about what his life would be like if his mother was still here. Zunair hadn't revisited his memories from his life before in quite some time. This one in particular left a nasty taste in his mouth. It had been his first true heartbreak when his mother passed away. Even though death can be quite common, it wasn't war that took his mother away, but an internal sickness. At the time, the genin had accepted his loss, but now... "Pah." He muttered, dismissing the memory. He knew it didn't help to dwell on the past. That's why he wants to become a medic, to try and cure some of those devesting sicknesses for people. Shaking himself from the torpor and lead himself back to the bed as he settled atop of the covers, crossing his legs and sitting up straight. 

The young Hyuuga would have argued about the qualities of meditative training, but as his father taught him that he was well-versed in using these to control his emotions. Much as he hated to admit it, this form of training had its uses. Exhaling slowly, he allowed his mind to wander, trying to sink into his subconscious. As if in a dream, time passed without the genin being consciously aware of it. Minutes became hours and the hours soon accumulated. After about three hours of total stillness, Zunair took a deep breath. The atmosphere in the room started to heat up, the air feeling a little like it contained the static charge. The meditating Hyuuga seemed nonplussed, remaining in precisely the same position. There was no apparent change in anything else within the room, either. He decided to head outside to get some needed fresh air. 

Zunair sat on a bench outside of the main house where he resided and took in the aroma of the natural rain smell and the occasional hi's and hello's by the passing branch family members.

[WC: 479]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 74750

Family Affair  Empty Re: Family Affair

Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:31 pm
The blood of the Hyuuga is sacred. The eyes of the Hyuuga are so protected that the Hyuuga clan torture themselves to keep the eyes sealed away. The curse mark that adorns Onabi's head looks like crushed emerald dust that was tattooed and permanently stained into the skin. This mark was given to him when he was so young. The process was nothing but pain a burning infusing sealing jutsu to activate upon death. The curse mark is there for the main house to control anyone with this seal, the side branch are nothing but birds locked behind a thin metal cage. "Caged birds" a term Onabi hated these words signify that he was nothing but a puppet to a higher power. Onabi looks at himself in the mirror staring at this wretched mark the only thing that made him frustrated with the main house. He rubs the Emerald marking trying to smudge it away but all the rubbing does is cause a reddening to the skin around it. He grabs his Ninja headband without the metal plate that shows that he belongs to the leaf. The headband covers the marking, it covers his only shame in the Hyuuga home. He adorns the rest of his clothing and leaves his room to go find something to do. he looks at the Piano for a little to long before stepping in to the cold rainy environment. Onabis takes a deep breath feeling the crisp dry air that stings the lungs. He starts off towards the market to fill his empty stomach. His wooden clogs splash with the newly formed mud. Onabi ducks between buildings to try and keep dry.
"This really sucks."
Onabi thumbs through his froggy Wallet counting the coin he has on hand. The young boy moves through the Hyuuga clan members that were taking a scroll on this rainy day trying to make it to the closest market.
"Okay I can definitely buy food for the next couple days"
Onabi Looks up and sees the mint colored slender Hyuuga from the main house alone on the bench. Onabi walks up to him allowing the rain to pour on him. Onabi points to the empty spot on the bench.  Onabi is wearing a plain white robe-like top that has a single button to hold it closed, under that is a plain white kimono top. He wears a light grey Hakama pants that are stained by the fresh mud.
"Do you mind if I sit here with you?"

[WC 418]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:08 am
"Do you mind if I sit here with you?"

The voice of the young boy almost caught Zunair off guard as he was in the deep thought staring out into the rain. He was thinking that it wasn't going to rain today, but he was wrong. Oftentimes, the rain would invite bleakness. With a flash of lightning overhead, any rays of sunlight from the sky were blocked out. Instead, a torrent of water descended from the heavens above. In some ways, Zunair didn't mind the rainfall. The pitter-patter of each droplet of water, joining together with others to create this roar of background noise often served well in blocking out distractions if there was ever some. Zunair turned his attention to meet his mint-like eyes with pale featureless one.

"Of course, Onabi."

Zunair said as he scooted over to the end to allow room for the younger Hyuuga to join him on the bench. "How are you doing today?" Zunair then asked as he wondered what his younger cousin has been up too. He knew of the tragedies that befell him but it seemed everyone has those. He knew that he lost his parents to disease when he was very young but that's all he knew. He was the same, losing his mother, aunt, uncle and two cousins left only him and his father being from the main family in the Hyuuga. Losing basically almost all of his immediate family and then being suffered through his father's rigorous training regime as the sole heir to the main branch is what caused Zunair to become reclusive.

Turning to look at Onabi, he saw the headband that hid the markings of the Hyuuga seal behind it. Zunair wished he didn't have to bare it but it comes with the tradition from being in the Hyuuga clan. Moving his eyes down the body of the younger genin, he saw that his pants were stained by the mud. Must be horrible to have to look after himself, he wondered if any other branch members help him out. "How your training is coming along?" Zunair laughed as he questioned the younger Hyuuga again. Branch members were suppose to be the guard of the main family, he wondered if Onabi was going to be his, he thought as he turned his attention back to the rain.

[TWC:869]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:42 am
"Of course, Onabi."
Onabi, with a little bit of a sigh sat next to his main house elder cousin. Onabi wished for the rain to stop but the sound of the rain was to enchanting for Onabi to not enjoy when the clouds cried. Onabi leaned back against the bench his body ached from the mixture of lack of sleep and finally being able to open the first couple gates, he had dark circles under his plain featureless eyes, when stretching his sleeves pull back to show bruising from the stress he had been placing on his body the last couple days. Onabi made eye contact with his elder cousin.
"How are you doing today?"
The most dreaded question. The most simple question to start a normal conversation. He hated it so much.
"well I'm doing better, it's hard being alone in that big house, I'm still afraid of the dark so I really only fall asleep from fatigue because I exhaust my stamina when using the power of my eyes... But I still have my mothers piano. sometimes I can lull myself to sleep at the keys. "
Onabi rubbed the dark bags that stained the skin kinda like the mud on the cuff of his pants. He wasn't lying either, the darkness in his home terrified him, In the dark, our visual sense vanishes, and we are unable to detect who or what is around us not knowing for absolutely certain he wasn't alone sent shivers down his spine. We rely on our visual system to help protect us from harm and the only way to see past the void of light was to use his eyes other abilities. The darkness draws out the worst of Onabi's imagination, the darkness only reminds him that he is alone but some nights it makes him feel like something is there that shouldn't be but he could never spot the change. Even on the draw backs of being alone he still had his mothers piano and thats all he really needed anymore.  
"How your training is coming along?"
"Training? Oh yeah training. hmm I was able to fly through the academy and was able to graduate very quickly, I've mastered the gentle fist technique and I can use my eyes without flaw. well lastly I have been able to hone my body and break through two chakra barriers and use two the Eight Gates, I can only use the Gate of Opening and the Gate of Healing."
Training. Training took over his life like a storm that had no forecast. His entire life was swept away like the oceans current because of the sudden death of his family members direct and the ones in the main household. These deaths made his life plunge in the tedious task of training. Onabi's father was one of the main sentries that protected the Lord and his family, he taught Onabi that the only thing that was worth more then protecting ones self was to preserve the life in the main household, and after disease swept through the village there were a few left in the main branch, A father and a son. After his parents died Onabi's only wish was to serve the main family. Onabi wanted to fight for them, he had a hunger to protect them. Onabi had a head full of fantasies of dying like a martyr but dying was easy living to serve after a fight is harder. Onabi looked back at his cousin who was staring off into the distance, Onabi turned his attention back to the rhythmic sounds of the the rain beating on the earth.
"How about you? Is your training with your father coming along well? Are you ready to take over the Hyuuga here as Lord Zunair?" 
Onabi laughed to himself imagining the 14 year old boy in the baggy traditional clothes the lord had to wear.

[Twc 1069]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:47 am
Zunair turned his focus to Onabi when he stated that he was still afraid of the dark and makes himself fall asleep from exhaustion. "Hm, that's not good. If you'd like, why don't you stay here or I can spend the night over there? So, you're not alone. I could make you some Chamomile tea, it helps with sleeping." The elder Hyuuga gave a warm smile to Onabi. He knows what it's like to feel alone. He knows it all too well but doesn't let him affect himself the way that Onabi does. He can see the worn-down look on him and the bruises that cover his body from the rigorous training that he has been doing. "Also, I really want to hear you play the piano too," he said, giving Onabi another smile and nod. He was intrigued to know how well he played the piano, and since Zunair loves music, why not invest in a little quality time.

Zunair was shocked that someone his age had already begun to learn the eight gates techniques. He knew that learning to open any of the Eight Gates is apparently very difficult but can be very dangerous as well. Maybe Onabi will surpass him one day with how he is excelling now. "Just make sure you're careful with opening them, okay?" He said giving a tone of worry to the younger Hyuuga. "But, I'm glad you're doing well otherwise with your training, maybe we're going to have to spar one day." He said turning his attention to his cousin's bruises. "But we can't have you all bruised up like this, can we?" The mint-eyed Hyuuga laughed as performed the hand signs Bird - Boar- Dog - Dragon. Zunair's hand begins to be enveloped with a translucent light blue aura as then touched Onabi's forearm, sending revitalizing chakra through his body to heal any wounds, hopefully making him feel better.

"Well, training with Hoshi is so-so. I've been working at the hospital here lately as that is what wanted to do before being defaulted as the heir." Zunair said with almost sadness in his voice. The only reason he was next in line was that everyone else was killed off. He wanted to be a doctor but now he has to be the leader of the clan when the time comes. He really didn't like to dabble the politics of it but he will do what needs to be done. "But I will be ready when the time comes. But what about you, you ready to be my personal body guard at all times," Zunair laughed as he jokingly said that, but was he really joking. The branch is made to serve and protect the main, and he knew that Onabi will be one of them. 

[TWC:1,331]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:08 pm
Onabi smiled at the kindness and worry his elder gave to him. he could only imagine that this is what having someone look after you felt like. Onabi looked down into his lap and started to wring out the water from his hair.
"Id love for you to come over. Its nothing as nice as the main house hold though."
 Onabi look up in shock to the statement of wanting to hear him play at the keys, the last time someone wished to hear him play was when his mother was on her death bed. Onabi looked up to hide his eyes watering up with the down pour of rain.
"I don't know about that, but if you wish to hear that old thing play a song I could do that for you."
Onabi went on to describe his training and his new ability to open the first two chakra blocks in his chakra system and how he has been honing his body to protect the people around him. Zunair's worry is something Onabi never experienced so it threw him off to see his elder roll up Onabi's sleeves and heal the blackish purple welts that scattered up his fore arms.
"Thank you Zunair. that was not necessary i was perfectly okay... Sparring with you sounds very fun but you seem miles ahead of me in both taijutsu and ninjutsu, So our battle would probably be very quick." He laughed nervously.
Seeing Zunair's sadness when he talks about the dream that he wanted pursue before the illness took some of the Hyuuga families hurt, but this sadness that plagued his fusions eyes were all too familiar to him. Onabi's wish to pursue music was snuffed out the day his father was taken. Zunair's response to Onabi's joke made him chuckle
 "Well I'm ready to put down my life for you young lord." Onabi smiles and slightly bows to Zunair
Onabi twiddles his thumbs and looks up at his older cousin.
"I am very curious about my own abilities, I haven't been able to test out my limited skill set against a breathing opponent yet. Even if our fight is very short do you mind sparring with me. If you don't want to right now is okay that would only make sense because of the rain."
Onabi holds his hand out in a cupped shape catching few of the cold water droplets. 

[TWC 1470]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:52 am
"Good, sounds like a slumber party," Zunair smiled towards Onabi as he relaxed against the outer wall, feeling the rain run down his skin. "I don't care if it's not as extravagant as the main house is, just as long as we have somewhere to sleep," Zunair stated as he laughed at his younger cousin. Zunair hasn't really been in any of the side branch's houses, even though he has lived here all his life. So this was a perfect time to see what it is like. However, Onabi seemed hesitant about playing the piano, he wondered what that was about. "You know, you don't have to if you don't want to," he said, reassuring Onabi that it was mainly his choice if he wanted to play or not.

After the mint-eyed Hyuuga healed his younger cousin, he seemed to remain humble as he stated he didn't need to do that. "Stop, we need to take care of each other? Okay?" he said stating it almost as a question. It seemed his Onabi has been taking care of himself for so long that he doesn't know what it's like when other's care for him. Generosity and loving were not ideals that came to mind when describing the Hyuuga, maybe Zunair could change that in the future. "You shouldn't doubt yourself, I'm sure you will fair well against me," the elder Hyuuga said but would he actually do well against Zunair, while Zunair has an arsenal of Hyuuga techniques, he also has a vast array of medical ninjutsu that would make him a formidable opponent against anyone.

That's when Zunair heard his cousin state that he would basically put his life down for Zunair. Zunair smiled, but the smile hid a type of sadness that he didn't want to show Onabi, "I hope it never has to come to that, too many of our family members have died. I don't want you to meet that same fate; as I said before, we need to take care of each other." he said giving Onabi almost a serious look, displaying that he was serious.

"We can spar right now, I don't mind that rain. If you'd like, later on during the week, we can train together," said offering his assistance along with stating he didn't mind the rain, since the recent victory of his fight with an Uchiha that took place in the rain, it didn't affect him at all.  "After our spar, we can get dried up ad head to your section," Zunair said standing up and heading out into the open area that seemed like a courtyard for the main family, hoping Onabi followed suit as Zunair took his typical gentle fist stance and then activated his Byakugan when he reached the center of the courtyard. The area around his eyes tightened and the vessels expanded causing him to see the channels of chakra that moved through his body, the color changing from the mint-green to the white peerless. "Whenever you are ready Onabi," Zunair said, waiting for his cousin.

[TWC: 1,840]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:49 pm
Onabi stood up and walked with his cousin to the courtyard. Onabi's clothing was completely soaked and his hair dripped onto the muddy grass beneath him. Zunair's statement of not minding the rain made him nervous. The anxiety of a fight took his mind by storm, he started to run through the battle tactics he learned in the academy. “Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent’s fate.” Onabi mumbled under his breath, his bodies movement slowly became more fluid and his face became stone like showing no type of emotion. Copying Zunair Onabi took the traditional Hyuuga stance, Onabi's preorbital veins bulge allowing him to trace the entire chakra network of his cousin in front of him, The 360-degree vision within 100m of his position allows Onabi to count each droplet of water that fell from the heavens above.
"Gate of opening... OPEN"
The first chakra restriction falters and collapses, his fear collapses along with this restriction. “Move swift as the Wind and closely-formed as the Wood. Attack like the Fire and be still as the Mountain.” With Onabi's new speed he charges in being as close as possible to Zunair and with all of his strength striking him in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen, below the diaphragm with a left  jab with his middle and index fingers right below the ribs where he can't break any bone but in turn there is no bone to cushion the blow. Blunt force to the liver can be excruciatingly painful, and an especially effective shot will incapacitate a person instantly but knowing the person he going up against this should be nothing to him. Onabi not knowing the speed his elder might strike tightens his stomach and stays very close to Zunair's person trying to limit his abilities. This way it'll be easier for Onabi to block any blow Zunair throws thanks to the three hundred and sixty degree vision.

[TWC 1810]

Last edited by Onabi Hyuuga on Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add total word count)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:43 pm
Zunair's Stats:

Zunair smiled as his younger cousin took his typical gentle fist stance in front of him and his soft demeanor turned into a stoic one. Zunair still in his typical gentle fist stance, watched as he started power-up, unlocking his first gate, he watched the chakra flow into his head and unlock the seal. The rain had soaked his hair and started to weigh down his clothes. The roaring thunder shook the ground underneath his feet as the sky lit up in a flash of blinding lightning as electrical discharge crackled through the air around them. As he ran at him, his speed seemingly increased, ready to strike at him when he got in range. He was faster than he naturally was, and he knew his strength has been increased tremendously. He might be a hard opponent to beat. He focused as his cousin came closer and activated his Hyuuga Valor, he could feel and see the chakra pushing into his eyes, and his power and speed reached new heights.

As Onabi came upon him, he was now faster than his cousin as he assumed the typical Hyuuga stance, envisioning an Eight Trigrams circle. "Eight Trigrams 64 palm!" Zunair sprinted towards him, as his speed then increased to 155, proceeding to rotate and then strike him simultaneously with two of his fingers from each hand in the chest at once, twelve inches of range between his hands, which were now shimmering with pale blue.

"Two Palms!"

Zunair straightened his pose, lunging forth and proceeding to deal two more palm strikes with just his left hand in a quick jabbing motion. "Four Palms!" He dealt another four blows with quick succession, moving forth as he was gradually being pushed back from the chakra-infused strikes that struck him rapidly. "Eight Palms!" He'd deal more strikes, the momentum by his consistent palm strikes directed to the midpoint of his torso easily enough to keep him stunned as he sealed more and more tenketsu. "Sixteen Palms!" At the rate of his attack speed, he dealt another sixteen strikes in a matter of seconds, retracting his arms into bent position after dealing the final strike.

"Thirty-Two Palms!" He then suddenly upped the speed that he was striking the final thirty-two tenketsu of his cousin. He launched thirty-two palm strikes in a matter of seconds at a new rate of speed that he had -just- managed. Upon dealing the final blow,  "Sixty-Four Palms!"

Zunair pulled his right arm back, retracting both of his arms and bending them inward, legs bent in him. It was unlikely that Onabi could dodge as he ran right into his attack, he would deal 85 damage to his cousin and the fight would almost be over before it even began.
STATS NOW
Vigor: 100
Chakra: 160
Speed: 135
Strength: 25
AP: 1,691

[TWC: 2,299]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:09 pm
Running in quickly to throw his left jab Zunair's side Onabi's older cousin flickered in Onabi's perfect vision striking him over and over again. Onabi's body ached from each puncture the chakra needles that extended from the palm of Zunair. Zunair slammed Onabi's body over and over again for a total of 64 times. It was like being there for centuries. Onabi's conscience was not in time/space so the question of how long the barrage lasted feels impossible to answer. A moment, and a thousand years… both and neither. It all happened at once, or some experiences within my near-death experience were going on at the same time as others, though his human mind separates them into different events. While Onabi's mind was stuck in this perpetual state of fear and pain his body took over. His body by itself opens the second of the Eight Inner Gates, his body getting no stronger than the state he was granted by the first gate (+50 Strength / Speed). If this state is activated after the user has used the Gate of Opening they will regain 100AP and 50HP. Onabi's body closed the gates as fast as he opened the second one. His body fell to the ground like a rag doll. the bruises from each strike fading away with steam his pre orbital veins fade away from their bulging state. Onabi's body then slowly picks itself off of the ground and after taking a moment to come back down to earth he gains back sentience. 
"Teach me... Teach me how to do that."
Onabi looks up with awe in his eyes and a grin that spread from ear to ear. Being exposed to a Hyuuga technique that Onabi hadn't hear of made him extremely exited to learn how to use it flawlessly. Onabi's body completely healed from the barrage and stamina close to fully back, his white clothing now soggy and muddy, his wooden Geta clogs completely surrounded in mud but Onabi didn't care this eight year old boy was focused on learning what ever just happened to him.
"You were like swoosh! and Bam! I was the one on the ground! you gotta tell me how to do that. If you do uh- I'll umm- hmm. OH I'll play you a song when I take you back to my home!"
------
Stats now
Current Health Bar:100

Vigor:30
Chakra:5 (+25)
Speed:35 (+25)
Strength:41
AP:300

[TWC 2,200]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum