Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 6:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 5:56 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 145700

Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget Empty Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget

Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:38 pm
Ty looked around his house and at the absolute state of the place. There was dust on all the glass and the wood in a lot of places looked worse for wear. Paying the medical bills for his father tended to take out most of his weekly wages. It hardly left any room in the budget for niceties or cleaning supplies. He plopped down in a chair and looked at all the things that needed doing. Water and elbow grease would only get so far when it looked this bad. Maybe he could pick up a couple of shifts as a gate guard and buy supplies but that would be tiring and the pay is pretty trash. Instead he decided to pick through all the couch cushions and crevices for loose change. 

He would only manage to find a few Ryo laying around as this was not an uncommon activity for the broke shinobi. What he did happen to stumble across was something he had forgotten about from a while ago. He had a couple refined metal ingots from when he went mining for a day. He'd always assumed a use for them would come some day, but clearly that day wasn't coming soon. An idea popped into Ty's head, he could find someone to buy these useless chunks off his hands. Then he could actually get some work done on the house. Maybe get it back to some semblance of a presentable home. It would probably make his father smile at the very least. He'd throw on his black coat and grab his mask and gloves.

Heading into town with the silver and steel in a pouch, he would look for a store willing to buy them. He'd assumed it would be a simple task, somehow forgetting how much of a pariah his clan could be sometimes. The first couple of shops he visited gave him nasty looks the moment he walked in the door. They apparently didn't want him stinking up the air. It went on like this for a couple hours until the young man felt disheartened. It looked like a sale wasn't meant to be. As he turned around to start heading home however, he would spot a familiar face. His squad leader Yamato. It would be impolite to not at least say hello.

"Ay! Captain Yamato! Good to see you" He would call out as he walked up.

(WC 403)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget Empty Re: Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget

Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:21 pm
The captain of Team Winter, Shinrei Yamato Senju was moving through the crowds, dressed in a warm set of clothes, the manipulated fabric giving him a warm looking jacket.  He had his hands inside of his pockets.  Of course he carried the katana and other tools of the shinobi at his waist, always ready for whatever might come his way.  Those around him of course moved at their own pace and did not stop, but they also did not move away from Yamato…he was just another stone in the river of life that was Hoshigakure.  

Then that summon caught him off guard, he knew that he KNEW who that voice belonged to, but he had not yet just put it all together.  After a few seconds of looking he noticed who was calling out to him.  Typhon Sepsus…one of the members of his team, and also a young shinobi in need of more learning.  Yamato held up a hand and smiled to his junior before approaching, his gait and aura was completely different from how he was the day he showed up in the training grounds.  It was a red flag that if Typhon was smart enough to catch he would now know that the man in front of him was…different.  “A pleasure to see you as well Typhon, out doing some shopping today are we?  What sort of things have you found today?”  He asked and gave a chuckle as he knew not everything a shinobi does during their free time was available to know.

WC:252
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget Empty Re: Cleaning Supplies on a shoestring budget

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:19 pm
His squad captain walked over to meet Ty on the side of the road. The townspeople bustling around them. It was a little strange. His senior's whole demeanor was different from the man he met in the training fields. The loud mouthed and powerful shinobi had a big smile plastered on and in general seemed much more friendly than he'd imagined. He wondered if the man he saw before was an act or was this a fake friendly face? Ty knew Yamato could think up all sorts of odd tests like the one he pulled with the bento boxes. This could very well be one of those moments. Thinking about it the smile that he saw on Yamato's face when they fought looked way more genuine than this.

He would laugh, "You don't have to put on a nice guy act around me ya know," while scratching his cheek with a finger. "Kind of the opposite of shopping actually" he would say getting back on topic. Ty would pull out the ingots and show them.

"I've been trying to find someone to take these off my hands. Thought I could make some pocket change with them but nobody seems to be buying."

(WC 202)
(TWC 605)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:51 pm
He could see that the young shinobi was studying his face and he raised an eyebrow as he was told he did not have to put on a nice guy face.  Those words he…heard them before…before he left Hoshigakure.  “This is not an act, what happened at the training grounds the last time that Team Winter met.  That is…that is a side of me that only seems to come out in battle.  I am a bit of an addict when it comes to fighting.”  He said with a laugh before Typhon explained what he was doing out and about.  Without much movement, he was shown the metal ingots and augment materials that he owned.  “So you are out looking to sell these materials.  Why?  These pieces can be used, by one of our own in fact, to secure yourself some stronger weapons or armor.”  He said as he pulled his katana out.  “I am sure you learned this already but those materials can take this blade and turn it into a weapon to be feared by the great villages if used by the right hands.”  He said as he sighed before looking around at the many shops.  “So if that is the case I assume you have been trying to sell them for a bit but what?  No fish biting the bait?  Or is it because they are trying to buy it from you with little coin?”  He was curious of course and waited for an answer.

WC:247
TWC:499
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:17 pm
Typhon was surprised when Yamato admitted that this face he was seeing now was how he really acted. The brutal berserker who tanked the whole teams attacks with a smile on his face apparently only came out in combat. A scary thought for sure but in the end he figured it'd be easier to work with a friendly face rather than a monster.

"Well then I've gotta apologize. I had you pegged for a grim killer. This makes for a pleasant surprise," He would laugh. When shown the augment materials Typhon was carrying his squad leader would inform him of their usefulness. He knew that shinobi often sought after them, but for the time being he needed money more than he needed a chunk of silver.

"They can be useful but for now not to me. Might as well try and off load them to someone who could need them." He would respond. Yamato would ask why the genin was struggling to find a buyer which was a reasonable question. One would think finding someone to buy silver would be quite easy.

"Well honestly the people of my clan aren't particularly welcome in many stores. Not good for business to have a plague vector hanging around." He would say matter of fact, "You get pretty used to it over time. Can't really blame anyone for being afraid of disease."

Talking about the prejudice he faces was a little heavy and not something he liked to dwell on and so he decided to spin the conversation in a better direction. "How about you? Are you in the market for some metal? I'll sell to you for super cheap."

(WC 277)
(TWC 782)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:49 pm
Being pegged as a killer was not really out of the realm of vision, and he wanted to correct Typhon, but he did not because of one thing that changed him…he was no longer THAT man.  At least not in name alone, he had shed that identity to become something greater, so that is why he could turn that switch on and off without much of a thought.  “No harm no foul, I too can discern when to be a teacher with no remorse, to a civilian if I need to.  I am all about making sure to blend in with everyone so I can keep everyone safe.”  He said with that same smile as he looked at the items and heard the response from Typhon concerning the items he had and was looking to sell.  Then he told Yamato as to why it seemed he had not had much luck in selling so far.  “So they think you will bring bad luck or poison their patrons…heh…I remember when Hoshigakure used to discriminate even more heavily against us, but this too will come to pass.  Especially when I turn you into the person that they all look to for answers.”  He said as he was offered the metal and told it would be sold to him cheap.  “Well if you are selling and it is going to help you and your clan, then I am in the market regardless of the price.  So please tell me how much I can give to help you.”  He said with a firm tone, showing he was serious about this transaction.

WC:267
TWC:766
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:18 pm
Yamato was definitely correct. Only a few short years ago Hoshi was a village that vilified ninjas of all kinds. The opinion of the public had shifted pretty heavily in only a short amount of time. Shinobi showed their worth and have officially become protectors and even heroes to the people that persecuted them before. Surely if they could get over such hatred then they could also come to accept him and the rest of the Canopic clan. It was a pleasant thought, one that Ty himself could help make a reality. If he proved his worth to the people then their opinion of him could help the other members of the clan go about their daily lives a little easier. 

"You are absolutely right. If I keep working at it, im sure we could end the persecution." with a happy lilt to his voice Ty would say sincerely, "I really appreciate you taking the time to train with me and the other genin in Team Winter." Looking back at the things he wanted to sell he got an idea, "Ya know what? As a sign of appreciation I'll sell these to you for a thousand Ryo each."

It wasn't a lot of money but Ty thought of it more as an investment. If Yamato could make use of these then at the end of the day Team Winter would improve and that was good for everyone involved. Plus it would easily cover the cost of the cleaning supplies he needed which was the point of this journey anyways.

(WC 259)
(TWC 1041)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:02 pm
He could see the sincere look in this Genin’s face and he was honestly feeling more at ease each time one of these little occurrences just happened to spring up on him.  Typhon seemed to really take to his words and there was a new light in his voice, perhaps of all the genin on his team…this one stood the most likely to become a force of good in the future…a protector of the village and a rightful patron and a man free to walk the streets as he pleased.  However when he was told how much he was going to be sold the materials for, Yamato raised an eyebrow at his learning genin.  “Listen to me as your instructor and team leader…never undersell unless you are setting a trap for another shinobi.  I understand you do know have a need for these, but I am not going to take advantage of this situation.  Take this Ryo and do not say another word about it, get your supplies and if they give you grief you tell them that the brother of the kage is your teacher and they will not trouble you further.  Do you understand?”  He looked at Typhon and held out a small amount of ryo and waited for the trade to take place.

WC:216
TWC:982
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:20 pm
Yamato leaned in and gave a pretty stern speech to Ty about knowing his worth. It was something he often didn't really think about. Growing up not many people acknowledged him having any worth. His condition made many jobs unfeasible and people typically just avoided Canopics in general. It made him feel pretty good inside and he even smiled at Yamatos concern for how the shopkeepers might react. Brother of the Hogokage was an interesting tidbit of knowledge. He figured it was probably a metaphorical brotherhood, but sometimes those could be closer bonds than ones of actual blood.

Ty took the bag of money and said, "Okay...thank you...I'll try to work on not selling myself short in the future." He would let the Ryo jingle and stick it in his pocket before handing over the steel and silver. "I hope you find some good use for these. Now I've gotta get to the shops before they close." 

"See you again soon!" He would say as he rushed off to go finish his errands. Now 5k ryo richer. He would find a shop and procure the cleaning supplies he needed. With buckets and chemicals in hand Ty would head home and get ready to tackle the absolute nightmare of a mess he would have to deal with. 

(Exit)
(WC 216)
(TWC 1256)
+5000 ryo

Traded away 1 silver and 1 high grade steel

Claiming 12 chakra
1250 words for Learning Woodpecker
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:47 pm
He could see the look brighten on Typhon’s face before he took the ryo and pocketed it before handing over his items he was trading.  It was a worthwhile trade in the opinion of the chuunin and he pocketed the pieces before hearing that Typhon needed to split up so he could hit the shops before they closed.  Yamato just gave a singular nod and watched the member of his team go off on his own chores.  “See you again soon, stay out of trouble, or at least don’t get caught if you cause it.”  He said with a chuckle before taking his leave from the shopping area and making his way back to his home, happy with what he had now gained.

[EXIT]

WC:123
TWC:1,105

[claiming]
1 High Grade Steel
1 Silver
Snakes Mouth 1,000/1,000
Loss of 5,000 Ryo for trade

Discard the remaining 105 WC to charity
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum