Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 5:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 4:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 4:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 4:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 4:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 4:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 4:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 3:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 3:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 2:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

On the Wings of Change - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Wings of Change

Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:49 pm
The headband was taken from him and he felt that piece of his life just…flutter away, as if it were that easy.  It was hard not to show loss, but he did linger his gaze upon the headband for a while longer until it was firmly with Ayato.  Mamoru looked happy at this trade, cawing excitedly at the prospect of gaining something older than the two shinobi’s lives combined represented.  The life of his father was not something long lived, but at the same time the substance of it was so vast that Miyamoto was attached.  Growth does not happen without sacrifice and the raven Mamoru understood this as well but the actions took next almost angered the shinobi.  Taking the headband and then spouting off about a knight it then placing it inside of its backpack.  Miyamoto sobered up after the headband was out of sight before he heard Ayato speak, asking him about the story of Nightwing.

“It may have been a few years ago, but yes I do remember you speaking about Nightwing when we had a but a brief moment to speak during those examinations.”  He said with a cold tone, he had indeed grown up, and his will was stronger, but from time to time it was still like he had thoughts of a time when it was simpler to just comply than to lead or to take charge.  Had he learned how to actually follow the flow of battle both physically and mentally he might have had a better go about his shinobi career than what he had.

WC:264
TWC:1,942
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:20 pm
So the man remembered. Ayato was pleased with that; Miyamoto's memory was not the greatest, as far as he could remember anyway.  “That is most unfortunate, old sport." Mamoru croaked his voice sharp as a kunai breaking the momentary silence that had descended upon the water Gardens. "I hadn’t heard your Kage mentioning that story for five minutes, and I began to miss it.”  The truth was that Ayato had a personal connection since he was the boy in the story.

The Nightwing and the boy. The story of a young lad from Konoha finding an injured raven in the forest and nursing her back to health. She would follow him from room to room behind him and eat corn from his hand.

“Corn, corn, corn.”

The raven could not compete with the boy's brother's eagle. And an uncle convinced the boy to abandon the bird. Since, according to him, he was making a fool of himself with it, and perhaps he was right.

“To bring out a summon from their place of origin, a user would have to draw blood, execute handseals in quick succession and summon the creature.” But not Ayato Hyuuga. He was an expert of space-time, and experts of space-time could bring forth their creatures without handseals or the drop of blood. 

“Others, all they require is a mental command.” The air exploded in a chakra. A massive black feathered shadow, the size of a bull, appeared five meters behind Ayato. The Kage's hair and cloak danced in the gust of wind that the summoning brought forth.

"And I had one such thought right now."

WC: 269
TWC: 1858
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:47 am
Ayato seemed surprised with Miyamoto, it was most likely due to his absurd memorization skills.  Mamoru was quick to chime in about the story calling it unfortunate that Miyamoto remembered before calling out Ayato on the fact that he constantly talked of that story, even referring to Ayato as the kage.  Afterwards Ayato merely shrugged it off and went into explanations of summoning, the drawing of blood…or in his case the mere thought of a command would be enough to summon forth a great beast to fight at his side, which he promptly demonstrated with ease.

“I see your use of your specializations as a compliment onto your own already powerful stature.  The summon is as impressive as one would dream of, and its size begets that it is insanely powerful…yet has a control and grace of something much more delicate.  So what must I do to be able to gain the trust of one of these raven’s?”  He asked with a calculating tone, he was now much more of a matter-of- fact man in his usage of words, choosing not to mince too much for the sake of time.  If he was able to secure something like a summons now it would allow him to further his understanding of jutsu and techniques that he usually would have no access to.  “Sorry if that sounded…impatient.  I am grateful for being able to show the village what I have to offer and to be able to keep everyone safe.  That is why you sought me out after all.”  He said as he felt the explanation was needed.

WC:266
TWC:2,208
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Mon Dec 20, 2021 2:00 pm
"No offense given. My goal is to give you access to the whole roster of the summoning contract. However, before that, I have an announcement to make." He could start by giving him Darkwing, but first, Yamato would have to summon a few more of the lower ranks of the race to establish himself as a summoner. Perhaps they would give him an edge on what's to come next. Now there is no reason for him to be pushed too soon. The same mistake had happened in the past. 

When Ayato was out of action from the Giant Battle, their teacher Kyousuke Snow was promoted to Kage. Miyamoto was the next choice to lead the mission of cleaning the land of the outlaw killers. Terumi lad had immense talent, so Shina and the Council of Red focused too much on the kid's actions right instead of what he might do wrong, believing his firepower would make up for his underdeveloped leadership skills. As a result, one of his new teammates was killed during a range on Grima territory. Later on, he had earned a chance of redemption in the Jounin exams, where despite being the favorite to win the entire tournament, he ended up losing to the same finals. And after that, it seemed like the kid had retired from the world entirely.

"The Nova Tournament will be taking place soon. After the retirement of the legendary Atarashi Hiyu from active duty, and the injuries that Yohei Hozuki had received during the Hoshimura rebellion, two more slots have opened in the Nova Corps. Because of these vacancies in the Nova Corps, Shina Uzumaki suggested that I award white cloaks to the tourney champions, which would follow."

WC: 283
TWC: 2141
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:06 pm
Ayato said that there was no offense taken and that his act of showing him the summons was to allow him access to the multitude of summons that were available for the Ravens.  However, the stipulation was that before he could do so he had to announce something.  Miyamoto remembered his time leading Team Winter after the original team was hurt in the aftermath of the giant that stomped its way through Hoshigakure.  He was overconfident then, and Ayato did not speak to him for…years after the incident…in fact when he was retrieved was the first actual time that the pair had gotten together to talk since he left the village and Ayato took over the offices as a Kage.  That was when Ayato filled him in on the upcoming event that was likely to change his fate.  A chance to become a member of the Novacorps…two members were retiring soon and to take their spots…was going to be hard.  In order to do so, Ayato was going to host a tournament to find the best shinobi that will be right for the job.

“I expect that you find it wise to tell me because you wish for me to participate…I heard rumors that a Nova tournament was on the horizon, but I did not think of them too true considering the last time I took part in an exam type situation I just walked…”  He spoke coldly before taking a few moments to think, he could finally make up for his past…and he could also finally move from being a Chuunin.  “I understand what you have told me Ayato…thank you for the heads up…”  He said as he was still deep in thought.

WC:284
TWC:2,492
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:19 pm
"You've always been a hard man to fool. I do mean for you to participate but make no mistakes. There will be others just as good as you, and they won't be there to cheer you on. They mean to win great honor in the tournament and earn a spot in the Nova Corps, the finest shinobi force in the realm."

In the current Nova Corps were the likes of Yasha Okami, the Winter Knight, and Akabayashi Terumi, and the finest shinobi from Ayato's generation. All of them got there organically, and nothing was handed to them. Akaboshi, the current Lord Commander, Dusk Tachibana, the most popular shinobi of Hoshi. Hikari Namikaze, who made it there before everyone else was now gone and presumed deceased, 

Masashi Uzumaki Akari defended Hoshi against Stein, the last S-rank missing at the gates. Ayato was close to handing him a white cloak for his courage in battle, and he would have if his old friend had not ceased shinobi activities for the personal reason immediately after.

"I saw you got in a scuffle with Toneri the other day during our village-wide training exercise." The Kage paused as if to contemplate what to say next, his face darkening at the thought. "My brother thinks he is the chosen one. He believes that it is his right to be in the Nova. But you must know it is your duty. Win the tournament, and if you don’t, go down knowing you fought at your best and then some. Hoshigakure is not a village of quitters."

WC: 253
TWC: 2394
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:59 am
"You've always been a hard man to fool. I do mean for you to participate but make no mistakes. There will be others just as good as you, and they won't be there to cheer you on. They mean to win great honor in the tournament and earn a spot in the Nova Corps, the finest shinobi force in the realm."   When Miyamoto heard Ayato tell him about the Nova tournament he felt something in his heart tug hard…the last time he tried to perform in a tournament…he decided to shun the participants and make a fool of himself in front of all of Hoshigakure.  He vowed never to let that happen again.  He brought up Toneri and the training grounds from a few mornings back and he remembered the attitude the family of the kage gave off, that holier than thou attitude would soon land him in a coffin or worse…Miyamoto was nearly bound to do so that day, but thought better of it.  Now he learned that the bastard was going to be in the tournament, he could honestly not help but smile…but still Ayato made sure to tell him that if he were to lose, then he would need to do so with dignity and with the knowledge that he truly did his best.  

Miyamoto let it sit there for a moment as he thought about it all, the big stage and the fact that this would further dictate what he was able to do within the village.  “This…”  He scratched the back of his head for a moment.  “I will win, or I will at the very least teach Toneri that there are other places to look towards besides the sky.  I will do my best.”  He said as he looked at Ayato with conviction.

WC:299
TWC:2,791
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:25 pm
Miyamoto made a promise he would teach Toneri a lesson should their paths cross in the tournament. If the bracket deemed the fight to drive, Ayato would be pleased with it. He would be more pleased if Toneri didn't join at all, but his Uncle had convinced him it was a good idea. Kai Yomiyama loved Toneri like a son and had blinders towards the Golden Hyuuga's impulses.

“Sometimes I wonder, you know.” He gave a pet to the head of the giant bird. “Where did my parents go wrong with my brother.” Ayato’s pale white hand almost disappeared within the black feathers feeling soft to the touch. He reached in his pockets and fed Darkwing an apple. An average-sized bird-like Mamoru would have taken days to eat it; Darkwing ran through it to the stone within seconds.

The Kage turned back to Miyamoto.

“I never thought he’d become so insufferable. He was always dealing with his demons ever since we were little. I paired him up with Tsunayoshi and my sister, but I fear it was too little too late by then. Perhaps I refused to see it, more the fool I. A man like him wearing the white cloak.” He shivered momentarily, thinking back to the kind of despicable shinobi that were given one during Kyousuke’s reign as the Kage, only to soil the cloak with their treason. Ayato has vowed never to make the same mistake his teacher had.

“If you have doubts about someone, there are no doubts.” The Gentle Fist expert stated with confidence in his voice. 

WC: 252
TWC: 2646
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:05 am
Miyamoto listened to Ayato’s words…not out of duty, but because in reality this man was the absolute closest he had to actual family…even more than that damn doctor Akabayashi Terumi.  He watched the kage feed the oversized raven an apple, but not a slice…a whole damn apple and the creature ate it with appreciation and earnestly it swallowed all except the core which it spit out onto the ground.  Turning back to Miyamoto Ayato spoke once more about Toneri and how he was unfit for the title and duty that came with being a part of the Nova Corps.  It almost seemed as though there was remorse for not being able to help curb Toneri’s sadistic nature and Miyamoto understood immediately as he spoke about doubt.

“Honestly Ayato…if there is doubt, there is probable cause.  If Toneri is not fit, then he will be removed…whether it is by my hand or anothers.  The Nova are too valuable to Hoshigakure, to the Kage…anything that would tear us down will tear down our village and hurt our people…I will not let that happen, even if I cannot make it as a Nova…that was why I was brought back after all.”  He looked to his brother for confirmation on what he said, but he knew he would be right in this.  He also was not insinuating that he would go against the family of the Kage in a murderous fight, but he would do whatever was asked even if that made him a traitor again in the eyes of the public.

WC:259
TWC:3,050
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :

Toneri
Stone of Gelel

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:14 pm
"Toneri was a pain in the ass, ever since he was nine." That was when their mother, Taena Yomiyama, had died of a disease. Ayato remembered her frail frame standing upright in her bed, looking outside the window, waiting for the end. How hard Toneri cried when she died, refusing to accept it. "Whenever anyone challenges his conduct, it only serves to piss him off even further. I had hoped he would mellow down, but.."

He looked at the Nova candidate. There was a fire in Miyamoto's eyes now. Ayato had caught glimpses of a passion in the past when they were Genin green as summer grass. However, now, it was always there. His time in Amegakure had turned him from a boy to a grown man.

"There is nothing more important than family; my father used to say," Ayato remembered Hibari Hyuuga, a bear of a man, muscular with a lean stomach and a booming voice that rang deep into the souls of friends and foes alike whenever he raised it.

"Having said that, he married as far away from Konoha as possible, probably to get away from the other Hyuuga's there. If they were anything like Toneri, I can't exactly blame him. " The Kage japed with the smile as Nightwing beside him stretched her feathered wings, kicking up dust and grass.

"I believe you've heard a lot about my father." Everyone in this village had. A big-time war hero who fought during the Siege of Grimma played a vital role in defeating the marauders, personally slaying nearly a dozen of their captains. Ayato's peers expected to live up to the same standards, eventually reaching Kage. Did that do it, though? He asked himself many times.

"I have never spoken to you about my mother. She was a Heaven country native and follower of Ninshu, a religion dedicated to a figure thousands of years past. Sage of the Six Paths they called him. He had the power to awaken giant beasts from the earth and is known as the creator of chakra."

WC: 342
TWC: 2988
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum