Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Stormy Sands - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormy Sands

Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:20 pm
It seemed to take a few minutes for the young Senju to fully realize exactly what the hand signs were able to do, likely deciphering the fact that he was also wrong maybe but Yamato did not push the moment and waited for it to go over.  Then he fired back saying that if it did not work then Yamato would owe him a hot drink, which might seem like it was a penalty for the team leader…but it was not, he was craving a hot green tea himself at the moment.  “Well, I will be waiting then.  Show me how it goes.”  He said as the young Senju performed the jutsu and said the words aloud for the hand signs as he moved slowly.  The aptly timed bird was caught inside the water prison as it rose from the puddle.  Yaijōrama celebrated for a moment before releasing the bird.  Yamato nodded as he was asked if he saw the jutsu, the young shinobi was happy with his progress and then asked him if he knew any wood release techniques as he was a member of the Senju clan.  “I happen to know a few yes, I assume you do as well or have you had trouble with those as well?” He asked and it might have been heard as a little bit standoffish but it was not meant in that way in the slightest.

WC:235
TWC:1,363
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yaijōrama Senju III Stat Sheet
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 38000

Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:53 pm
Yaijōrama let a small smirk spread across his face and he went to cross his arms after Yamato asked his question in return. He didn’t feel like Yamato was talking down to him, but he could’ve easily gotten that impression had he not been so confident in his own abilities. “I know some jutsus. Some powerful ones I think… But I know there is a lot more I don’t know.” Yaijōrama went to look around some since they had both been standing in the rain. He noticed a small rock overhang which would provide them hopefully some shelter from the rain above. “Come on, let's get out of the rain.”

Yaijōrama went to jog over towards the rock overhang area and once he got under he went to grab a hold of his long hair. He used both of his hands to twist it, causing some of the water to ring out and fall onto the ground. “I had met another Senju about a month ago now. But I haven’t seen them since then. They left in a rush for some mission. They showed me how to use Wood Style and Earth Style…” Yaijōrama spoke assuming Yamato followed him to the area.

He thought back to his first teacher. While their time together was short lived, he had opened the door for Yaijōrama. He gave him the potential to learn all of these jutsu and Yaijōrama planned to do so. He was going to be a master of Wood Style, a true Senju.

WC: 253 - 1906 Total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:37 pm
Hearing that he knew some jutsu at least put Yamato at ease in his head.  This senju youth would be a gateway to learn some useful techniques in the future if he played it right. He then pointed out that there were a lot of jutsu and techniques that he did not know and that was also good.  The essence of give and take in the shinobi world was how everyone got stronger.  Pointing out that they were talking out in the rain was less than desirable, he pointed out an overhang and Yamato followed suit without complaint.  

Once they arrived the Senju youth wrung out his hair and explained about his former teacher and from the experiences of shinobi he has come into contact with he knew that if a member of Hoshigakure went out for a mission but did not return that it was likely that the person would not be returning.  “If that is the case it seems like you will be without a teacher before long.  I would like to know what clan techniques you possess currently so that I might be able to better understand what is needed in order to give you an edge in battle.  Now that does not mean I will be your de facto teacher…but a willing student and member of the clan I cannot allow to go without the proper skills to succeed within their own squad. It would be shameful for Hoshigakure if you could not keep up with your peers.”  Yamato said as he knew what it was like to be on the underdog side of things.  He still wore a reassuring smile.

WC:275
TWC:1,638
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:35 pm
Yaijōrama listened to what Yamato had to say and he nodded slowly after he was completely finished. “I have a Sensei but they aren’t a Senju. I just got my first squad placement, you know?” Yaijōrama smiled with pride but quickly went on to continue speaking. “The jutsus I know… Well. I know Nativity of a World of Trees, Cutting, Tree Bind Flourishing Burial, and uh… Wood Armor.” Yaijōrama didn’t bother mentioning Sea of Trees since if he knew World of Trees, then it would be obvious he knew Sea of Trees as well. While Yaijōrama felt weird telling Yamato what jutsus he knew, Yamato was a Senju and if he wanted to learn anything from Yamato he’d have to have a certain level of trust.

“What about you? You look like you know a whole bunch of Wood Style. It would mean a lot if you could show me! I’m trying to be the greatest Wood Style user EVER.” Yaijōrama spoke with confidence but that was because he had high expectations for himself. He couldn’t sit around and just be average, he wanted to excel at it. Yaijōrama went to take a seat against the rock and he looked towards Yamato. They had strikingly different features but that only proved to Yaijōrama that Senju’s didn’t have a distinct look like some other clans. Either way he didn’t care, he wanted to make more friends and finding more people of his clan just meant he had more people to train with and hopefully those to share bonding experiences with.

WC: 259 - 2165 Total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:12 pm
Yaijōrama spoke with pride as he told Yamato about his recent squad placement and it was a happy thing to see, for he too remembered the first time he was placed on a team.  Of course back then the overarching threat of war from inside and outside Hoshigakure was a lot stronger, but with time came change and with change came a peace that they could enjoy…but there was always that thought…at least to the older shinobi.  He then explained what clan jutsu he knew, a few of which he inherently knew of through his training with Akabayashi, but there were also a few that caught him off guard as he did not easily remember what those jutsu did.  He was already going through what he knew in his head that would possibly help the youth with his own growth.  The youth did not miss a beat as he asked Yamato what techniques he knew as well and Yamato smiled to himself before speaking.  “I know the Sea and World of Trees, Wood Cutting, Wood Human, Word, Clone, and Wood Dragon.  I think a simple exchange would do us both a favor in further deepening our understanding of the techniques of our clan.  If you would not mind teaching me Wood Armor and I would be more than happy to teach you the Wood Clone, would that sound like a deal?”  He asked while looking at Yaijōrama as if expecting him to say no for  some odd reason.

WC:248
TWC:1,886
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:07 pm
When Yamato made his offer, Yaijōrama pretended to think about it. He already knew his answer was going to be yes but he didn’t want to seem too eager. Wood Clone would be a very useful jutsu for Yaijōrama to have in his arsenal alongside the Shadow Clones he could already create. “Yeah… I wouldn’t mind doing a trade of sorts. But it isn’t really fair, you helped me complete the Water Prison jutsu as well…” Yaijōrama thought for a little on how he could make this more even between the two. While he could offer to teach Yamato the other jutsu that he knew and Yamato didn’t. Yaijōrama also figured Yamato would ask about that. He didn’t have much in the way of jutsu to offer Yamato, but he had the future to look forward to and maybe he could capitalize on that. “I can offer you one IOU. I’m sure that will come in handy one day when I’m Hogokage. But it must be reasonable!”

Yaijōrama smiled up towards Yamato with an extreme sense of confidence plastered on his face. Though after things were agreed upon, Yaijōrama went to stand up. He dusted off his pants and went to cross his arms. “So who wants to go first? I suppose I should, huh? You did show me the Water Prison jutsu… So yeah I should go right?”

The rain was still coming down but it was lightening up as they spoke. The dark clouds slowly grew lighter and the sun shined through partly.

WC: 255 - 2420 Total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:17 pm
The young Senju appeared to be deep in thought for a moment, but Yamato already knew the answer.  Besides, the offer was too good to pass up…learning two jutsu for the price of one?  That was almost a scam due to how good it was.  If he passed on it, Yamato might have just slapped him to see if he was still in reality.  However when he finally replied…it was with a resounding yes, but it seemed as if he wanted the exchange to be even.  In a sense it already was, but when Yamato was offered an IOU…he simply just gave a slight nod and would chuckle a little.  The confident Yaijōrama then said that he should be the first up, and Yamato nodded.  “Go ahead then Yaijōrama. I am confident you can show me something that I have yet to be able to see with the Senju clan.”  He said before stretching out and taking a seat on the soft stone.  It looked funny, but the teacher was now the student…yet he did so to further the understanding of the Senju Bloodline.

WC:184
TWC:2,070
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:25 pm
The Wood Armor jutsu while Yaijōrama wouldn’t say he invented it was one he hadn’t seen used in Hoshigakure before, so he was extremely excited to show it off for the first time. When Yamato gave him the go ahead, Yaijōrama nodded and went to step forward to the edge of the rock overhang. He focused on the closet tree and brought his hands up. “The jutsu only has three hand seals you see. But surprisingly none of them are the Snake seal.” Yaijōrama smirked after he spoke and he went to perform the three hand seals. Monkey, Dragon, Boar were the three hand seals he performed and he did them quickly.

Once Yaijōrama performed the last hand seal, a piece of bark from the nearby tree flew off and went to slam into his chest. Though it didn’t damage him, instead it started to expand around his body as if growing once again. The wood spread across his torso first and down his arms. Once it finished there the armor expanded towards his head creating a helmet that covered his face with clear sap over the eye holes. The armor spread down his legs and went to cover his feet and once it was complete, Yaijōrama stood before Yamato covered in the armor. “Monkey, Dragon, Boar… Those are the three hand seals, Mr. Yamato.” Yaijōrama spoke as he turned to face Yamato fully. “I don’t even know the full extent of this jutsu but it looks pretty cool doesn’t it.” Under the mask, Yaijōrama was smiling with pride.

“I’m not the best teacher so if you don't quite understand then tell me how I can improve. But if you did, then please show me the Wood Clone jutsu.”

WC: 289 - 2709 Total
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:57 pm
Yamato watched with earnestness as he had not yet learned the jutsu for Wood Armor and he was honestly happy to have it under his belt once he could understand it.  As Yaijōrama moved his hands to show the jutsu the bark that covered his body was actually quite intriguing as it turned the young shinobi into someone whom you would never think of to be a frontline combatant, into a warrior capable of clearing the battlefield and imposing fear into his enemies.  He then explained that the technique  and asked Yamato if it looked cool and he gave a nod and smile.  “Quite imposing of a jutsu.  The actual uses of the jutsu would allow me to hide myself and also create the image of a earth demon.  I like it.  Now for my part in this.”  He said as he could tell the pride of the young shinobi had been boosted from the praise he received.

He slowly showed the hand seals; Tiger → Dog → Snake  → Dragon →Boar and then waited for him to commit it to memory.  “This one does use the snake hand seal…do not forget it.”  He would say before doing the seals once more while also adding his chakra to the mix as another Yamato seemed to pull away from the tree before adapting to his size and then standing next to its master.   “See how easy it is?  I bet you could do this in your sleep.”  He smiled and waited for Yaijōrama to follow through with trying it out.

WC:259
TWC:2,329
Yaijōrama Senju
Yaijōrama Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:32 pm
;; Imposing? I never thought of it like that. ;; Yaijōrama thought to himself as he listened to Yamato talk about the jutsu. Clearly Yamato thought it had some intimidation factor to it, while all Yaijōrama thought of it as defense. But the idea that this jutsu could be used to hide one’s face was interesting as well, Yaijōrama only saw it on the surface level but Yamato thought a bit deeper.

Yaijōrama considered speaking afterwards but he decided against it, instead listening to Yamato’s next part. Yaijōrama watched Yamato carefully as he performed each hand sign. There weren’t many of them but there was significantly more if you compare that to the Shadow Clone jutsu. “It does look pretty easy.” Yaijōrama spoke after Yamato was fully finished and he watched the second version of Yamato. Unlike the Shadow Clone jutsu, this one didn’t just poof into existence. Instead it took a bit of time to fully form and take on the color and shape of the user. But Yaijōrama went to bring his own hands up this time and slowly mimicked the hand seals of the Wood Clone jutsu. He didn’t mold any chakra as he did so, but he made sure to make the same exact ones. Tiger, Dog, Snake, Dragon, Boar. Five hand seals that Yaijōrama was fairly comfortable with.

Yaijōrama let the armor slowly melt off his body and fade back into the earth afterwards. Freeing his hair and allowing it to flow back down. “Thank you, Mr. Yamato. Maybe we could meet up again for more training? Though don’t be surprised if the next time you see me, I know a lot more jutsus.” Yaijōrama smiled once again and went to extend his hand once more to shake. He appreciated the help Yamato gave him and this was his way of showing his gratitude.

WC: 307 - 3016 Total
Will make claims if exit is successful
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum