Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

A peculiar thing...memory (Private, IO) Empty A peculiar thing...memory (Private, IO)

Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:08 pm
“Call me dumb if you wish but I have never seen anything like this since my last time at a forge.”  He said as he looked into the blacksmith's house, spying a piece he had started on many years ago.  It was an armor set based off of the Komodo Dragons that reside within the ravine…well it was a long shot that the tattered remains that he started on long ago would have survived, but yet here they were.  He chuckled as he saw the piece…it was no longer to his specs, it was woven into a fine set of shinobi armor now and the matching Heavens Wrath Kanabo…his old weapon of choice…”It is good that someone else has found use for my old pieces…it makes me feel as if there was at least some sort of positive legacy I left behind rather than the traitorous one.”  He said as he reached up to unmask himself, but just as he was to do so…a knock rung out.  The murder he was sent to investigate, there were very little that could be counted on as witnesses but the family of the smith…a son…that was all that left and he was there now to ask if Yamato had found anything in his investigation.  “I have been here for a total of thirteen minutes young one, but I have yet to find some…thing”  He spied it then, a small piece of metal that held a glint in his eye.  He moved to pick it up.

WC:253
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

A peculiar thing...memory (Private, IO) Empty Re: A peculiar thing...memory (Private, IO)

Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:21 pm
He picked up the small piece of metal, and felt a peculiar thing as he did.  Once his finger touched it, there was a rush of energy that filled his body which caused his chakra points to flare up.  “Ah so this…I remember the last time this happened when I…”  He came back to reality as the boy that was watching him like a hawk called out to him a couple of times as he saw that Yamato had zoned out.  “Thank you for breaking my concentration on that…I am going to take my leave.  Please do not remain here, for now it is not safe and I would rather not have your blood on my hands.”  He said before patting the boy’s shoulder and taking his leave…he was not the most empathetic person, but he knew what it was like to be alone.  “If you need anything in the meantime…go to the shinobi offices and ask for Yamato…they will ensure you are taken care of under my accounting.”  He said before walking away slowly and quietly.  That piece of metal in his right hand was charged with chakra…he was sure of it, and what was more…it felt like it held some sort of memory clue of what might have happened.  He found a bench to take a seat on before finally pushing chakra into the piece of metal.  After a few moments he saw the face of the blacksmith…then a flash of a blade art…the moment of death.  It was tragic, but that was all.  Nothing more…it made this job all the more difficult as he began to decipher the clues he was able to obtain in that visual.

WC:280
TWC:533
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum