Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Can I Please Be A Farmer? (Yasahiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I Please Be A Farmer? (Yasahiro)

Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:03 am

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 493
Total WC: 3,573

AP:

400/400

His words cut deep into her heart, echoing in her mind as they rang out some truth. She was giving him far more credit given how little they had spent together and how little she knew of him besides what he had shown her today. Being too trusting should’ve been a good virtue, but like many of her traits, was frowned upon in the shinobi world. “I suppose you are right about that. Well then I will refrain from making any more remarks such as that until we’ve become better acquainted, Yasahiro.” Her voice held less emotion in it than before, trying to match the same professional tone that his previous words had carried. She hoped they could get to know each other better, perhaps even become real friends rather than just kage and the shinobi serving him. Something about him made her feel as if he might understand her plight more than most of the shinobi in the village could ever.

His next question caught her a little by surprise, his tone doing a one eighty as if became soft again, full of concern and worry. It was actions like these that made him seem kind, something he seemed to detest despite doing it rather often. Perhaps it was a trait he wanted to be rid of but couldn’t bring himself to stop doing. There were times when she was with Xyxer and had wanted to stop caring about the well being of others, but part of her knew if she had done that she would’ve lost what little humanity she had left. She would’ve become the shell of the person she once was. She would’ve been a monster.

A silence briefly filled the room as she pondered his question; was there anything else she needed? He was already going above and beyond to vouch for her with the Mizukage, she already had a place to stay for the time being, and she wasn’t going to starve thanks to her savings… Then her eyes lit up as something did in fact come to mind, and her voice was soft yet eager as she spoke, “Actually there is one more thing… Would I be able to trouble you with getting a tour of the village from one of your shinobi please? If I hopefully get to stay here I would like to better acquaint myself with where everything is as well as get to know the villagers better. If that is alright with you of course.”

Hikari knew the layout of some places in the village, such as where the inns were and where the abandoned Hospital was, but some of the other buildings and castles had no indications as to what lay behind the closed doors. Since didn’t want to trespass so she never ventured behind the unmarked doors to avoid getting into any trouble, but her curiosity was gnawing at her to find out more about her new home.

Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 27500

Can I Please Be A Farmer? (Yasahiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can I Please Be A Farmer? (Yasahiro)

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:26 pm
"A tour?" Yasahiro furrowed his brow. "That should be doable. I'll get someone assigned to you, and they'll show you around."

He shrugged.

"Please don't hold the likely brevity of such a tour against us, though. As you've seen, we're still very much a smaller village in the grand scheme of things. That said, I would be interested to hear how we compare to Kirigakure after you've had a better look around."

One couldn't be picky where feedback came from. To discount any one source was to willfully allow a blind spot in one's outlook. Sure, not all feedback was helpful, but hearing it was important, nonetheless. In this case, however, the Komekage suspected that the kunoichi across from him would be able to draw out more than a few useful tidbits during her time in Tanbogakure. If nothing else, she seemed an interesting person to speak with again.

"Now," he stood up and made his way to the door. "If you'll excuse me, I'll need some time to draft my letter."

He held open the door for the snowy-haired kunoichi.

"Let's meet back up once you've drafted your part."

Hem, that was the word he had been missing before. Once Hikari took her leave, Yasahiro returned to his crossword and filled in the missing letters. Sometimes one merely needed to wait and a solution would present itself—funny how life worked like that at times. Time, in the end, it seemed made a mockery of effort one way or another.

WC: 251
TWC: 2249
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Ryo : 75700

Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:55 am

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 533
Total WC: 4,106

AP:

410/410

“Wonderful, thank you so much, Yasahiro!” She smiled, an excited glint in her eyes. Of course she had spent some time exploring the village since her arrival, but nothing could beat getting a tour from a local. After all they would know of the best places to shop or what stalls sold the yummiest food. They might even know of some secret treasures hidden away in the marketplace, a gem of a store tucked away from the public eye. Or perhaps they would even give her suggestions on accommodations she could rent, as her time in Tanbo was hopefully a long one. She couldn’t stay at the inn forever, even if the rooms were spacious and came with everything she needed to survive.

“I think the village being smaller than Kiri or Konoha is one of it’s perks. The people seem more personable, and I am sure the stores are tailored more towards what the people of this village need or request the most. I look forward to seeing what similarities and differences all three villages have with each other. Perhaps we might even find out that some aspects of them all are more alike than we originally thought.” She gave a gentle shrug of her shoulders, an unsure look across her face as she spoke those words.

Hikari couldn’t say just yet if she believed the three villages could be considered quite similar; Konoha and Tanbo were both warm and friendly, compared to the cold and icy Kiri. However, even Tanbo seemed far more welcoming than Konoha had been, and they were surely more peaceful than the major villages. War and death plagued the major villages, stalking them at every twist and turn. That isn’t to say Tanbo was free from either horror, no one could truly be free from death; Tanbo was just fortunate enough to not have death knocking at its doorsteps.

The long haired kage rose from his desk, the simple act backed with an authoritative tone as he began to make his way to the door. This was her signal that it was time to leave. She wasted no time in leaving her chair, pushing it in closer to the desk until it was in the same position as when she first arrived, before making her way over to Yasahiro.

“I understand, I also will need some time to write up my own letter. Thank you again for all of your help, Yasahiro, and thank you for holding the door for me.” She bent her torso down into a bow, both a display of farewell and as a way to show him the utmost respect for him. He was going far out of his way for a complete stranger, a feat that warranted such actions and feelings. “Next time I will schedule an appointment so as to not come over unannounced again. Please have a great day and I will see you soon!” With that, she bounded through the door happily, a grin upon her face as she strolled out of the room and, eventually, out of the building. In the coming days her whole life would change, whether for better or worse was yet to be seen.

(Exit)
(TWC: 4,106)
(Claims: 41 Stat Points

Hikari’s New Stats
Chakra: 50 + 15 = 65
Vigor: 30 + 14 = 44
Speed: 18 + 12 = 30
Strength: 25

1000/1000 for Block C
1000/1000 for Gigavolt C
1000/1000 for Phoenix Flower C
1000/1000 for Lightness Skill C)