Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Winter is coming...[P, Training]

+4
Hotaru Shinkou
Typhon Sepsus
Kensei Onomori
Shinrei Yamato
8 posters
Go down
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 62500

Winter is coming...[P, Training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter is coming...[P, Training]

Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:20 pm
Toran’s sharingan continued to spin to life, watching on and on as his team were able to put on some type of offensive pressure by their sensei. Toran’s eyes keenly aware of their Sensei’s now growing chakra span. Ifonly that he couldn’t see the Sage energy swirling around Yamato. His eyes were much more relaxed than before with the one tomoe sharingan. If only that it allowed him for a much bigger counter attack then what he was initially willing to use. Toran also watched as his teammates were able to deflect the attacks with their own types of jutsu. Toran marvelling at Mroio’s flame like jutsu that cut the earthen spears clean in two. Toran watched with glee as Mroio was able to narrowly avoid most of the other rubber balls coming his way. If that also meant that they could potentially win this. Toran had to form a plan, even if he wasn’t experienced. He was still a shinobi after all. As such Toran got up quickly now. Believing it to be best to act now instead of trying to think. Toran caught notice of their Sensei’s rising amount of pressure enveloping them.

He found it cool that both of his teammates were wielding swords, however the colors on both of them were rather dark in how they presented themselves to him. Almost as if their own spirits were tainted in some way. He could summarize that their sensei would have a counter to each of their attacks. Given how it seemed his genjutsu had left their teacher somewhat bemused or caught him off guard. At least that told him one thing in particular, that his genjutsu could work on their teacher or someone of his caliber if he was strong enough. It made Toran bolster in what he was going to attempt to do next. And that was to try and get up close to their sensei. Or at least that's what he thought he was going to do. Now deciding it was the best time to act, Toran weaved using one hand behind his back, wanting to make it look like he could spring lightning out of his hands without any issues to speak of.

His first action of that turn besides reacting to the attacks not having any effect, and even seeing Typhon had joined back onto the battlefield. It made him smile, but cautious of what they could do against their sensei at this point in time. His own reactions were mostly futile at this stage in the fight. He was fighting against a wall he simply would not be able to overcome at this moment. But instead of running, Toran wanted to act even more now. The genjutsu release didn’t mean much to the boy, as much as he wanted it to last just a bit longer.

However Morio calling out to him made him stop whatever he was doing. The lightning quickly dispersed from his hands in an instant as the Uchiha’s eyes focused on Morio for a moment. Sighing as he knew it was their loss either way. As much as it pained him to give in. He knew there was absolutely no way they would be able to fight against that. And he didn’t want to have to go home to explain that he got broken bones from fighting against someone he knew could kill him in an instant.

Walking over towards Morio and Hotaru, Toran was in a bit of a funk at losing that badly for their first ever fight as a team. There could be people way stronger than their sensei out there. And they’d truly be screwed if they ever had to face an opponent like that.

“Man that’s disappointing, but there’s no way right now we’d be able to take him on like that. Although my Sharingan seems to not make my eyes want to crawl out of their sockets at least!” He said while giving a small chuckle. Not knowing that his sharingan evolved besides having it not hurt him as much as beforehand. Toran couldn’t know if his sharingan had awakened unless someone told him that it had another Tomoe spinning around it.

“I’d also put my life in all of your hands if the time arose, even you Typhon, thanks for coming in to help at the end!” Toran replied to Typhon re-entering the forest. Having a small smirk on his face as he was happy that his team had developed so much with each other. But that one jutsu Hotaru had him rather intrigued by its strength. Nevermind the fact that he also had access to the fire element.

“Hey Hotaru? That fire technique was really cool! What is it if I may be so inclined, and my apologies for being the only person who could not deflect the rubber ball at all.”

Toran scratched the back of his head in embarrassment being the only one who was hit by those damned rubber balls. But also it came to show that he had a long way to go if he wanted to catch up to his other two teammates. It gave him a new drive to continue. Toran’s eyes burning with a new fire then what was at the morning cardio that almost everyone here was in at some point or another.
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 0

Winter is coming...[P, Training] - Page 3 Empty Re: Winter is coming...[P, Training]

Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:34 pm
Gonna pop a quick Mid Thread Claim:

Uchiha D.N.A. Familiarity - 1500 WC
Talented - 1,431  (Trained 2,319/3750)

Left over WC: 429 Which will be used at the end of the thread.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:21 am
Approved reminder you are using 25% max stat discount and cannot claim Bonus AP at the end
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Midthread Claim:
TWC: 2894
Claims:
Cursing Blow 1181 + 319 = 1500
Space-Time Enrichment 1500 (For D/C/B respectively)
Furious Design 213/1500
28 AP
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:08 pm
Morio's Mid-Topic Claims Approved!
Hotaru Shinkou
Hotaru Shinkou
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Heiress of the Shade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:37 pm
The words of Morio would reach her ears, just as she noticed Yamato took on a form that was…abominable to her taste. Her smile would remain, but it sat nervously. Everything that they threw at him was brushed off as if debris fell on him. What was this form? “Our…loss?” Such words plagued her fears, her pride. She never wanted to hear them. To be associated with them. What was her training for? 

She would cease her advance and she would retreat from the man, dashing backwards in a zigzag fashion. Her seal was released, dismissed and her blade was sheathed as she gaze at the man with his new form. It was intense, the chakra that was wrapped around him gave her chills. 

Morio is right. We cannot compete against…that. Not yet, at least.” She stated as she looked to her teammates, fairly pleased with their efforts in today’s display. She learned quite a bit from this battle. Morio was quite skilled when it came to the blade. She suspected this already, but this proved it. Toran was not a quitter and has some useful Genjutsu in his sleeves. And Ty was not a coward, he came back to join his team and fight alongside them…as one. That was more than enough to fend off the disappointment of losing. 

Morio motioned towards her, she would acknowledge him as he beckoned Toran to come. He gave them praise and to be quite honest she felt the same about everything that he said. For someone so young, he had a good head in his shoulders. A natural she would say. She nods to him. He would then ask to see her blade. Hotaru would give him a paused look for a moment. Closing her eyes she would take her blade from her back and hand it over to him. She watched him intently as he looked at her father’s passed down blade. Noticing the smile as he returned it to her his following words would cause her to give him a more tended look, almost a momentary glimpse of vulnerability. “You don’t strike me as the sort to just offer your services for free, so you must have saw something with those eyes of yours… very well, I’ll stop by.” She replied. 

She smiled as she listens to Morio speak to Yamato. She would nod sternly in association to his words as she looked at the man. “Indeed! I do not suffer defeat well, Yamato. It sits on my chest like a bad cold. So expect for me to want to get back even soon. Me…and my teammates.” Looking to the others just in case they had something to say. 

[WC: 499]
[TWC: 2,411]
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:04 am
The look of defeat…it was one that stuck with anyone unlucky enough to have to face insurmountable odds right in their face.  There was something here though, this group was stronger than the last Team Winter he was in charge of, there was also a synergy that made even Yamato a bit wary of them.  “You all will be a force to be reckoned with in the future…Morio, never lose sight of your goals and keep your level head, but work on your team management skills…the others reacted to your words quickly.  Hotaru, you are calm and collected in your fighting style, and you used the right combo to ensure Toran was not damaged.  In the future keep that mentality and you will be a leader, but remember your comrades come in all aspects of power.”  He said before looking at Toran and Typhon and gave a slight smile. “You two…you now see the steps to ascending and becoming strong, Toran your Genjutsu could have been used earlier to engage the enemy and cause a distraction, but you were also not phased when taking damage from an oppressive attack. You will be strong, I am sure.  Typhon, your hiding like a mole technique could set up a deadly combo, but you must be able to gauge your opponents accurately…both of you have great potential growth.   I want you all to continue your training, we will have more group training in the future. And I think we are ready for missions and one on one training sessions.”  He said as he placed his hands behind his back and canceled out his jutsu…returning to normal.

WC:279
TWC:708
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:45 pm
Morio had a small smile on his face as his Kenseigan slowly deactivated, returning his burning gaze back to the cool amber hues he was known for," I only do freebies when I see something in a blade that shines in its owner. You and this blade have a strong bond and I want to make it stronger for you," he turned to the other two and gave them a once over before speaking once more," If you two have any needs that require a forge you can stop by as well," he was being...nice for once which was out of character for him since many saw him as an old man in a young man's body but for these three he might learn to soften up a bit. Returning the blade back to Hotaru, he would turn to face Yamato to hear his words which caused a wide grin to form on his face," I might be leader material but i'll leave that to Hotaru. I might be the voice but she definitely would be a better leader for the cell if you are the sensei. If the others don't have any objections to that?," Morio never wanted to be in the spotlight in terms of leadership, but he could handle any team management issues. With the four of them they would be able to handle Yamato in the coming months and hopefully after that they could set their sights on something higher. It felt like their day was slowly coming to a close and while he didn't want to admit it...he was feeling a little fatigued.

268 WC
Typhon Sepsus
Typhon Sepsus
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Earth Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 145700

Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:55 pm
Ty didn't particularly care about the fact that the group lost the battle. There was little doubt in his mind that they were outmatched. He was nonetheless proud of himself for mustering up the courage to come back in and help out. What he was more concerned with was how much pain he was in. Yamato landed a clean blow and sent the genin flying and he would definitely need to lay down and recover from it. The others in the crew all seemed to realize how much more they needed to do to be truly considered strong. Although to be fair Ty himself felt he had the most to improve on. Toran took a direct hit and seemed to shrug it off just fine. The young Canopic knew he'd have to toughen up when out in the field.

"Thanks for the compliment and I'll take that into mind the next time I find myself in combat." He would reply to Yamato's criticism. He was surely correct. Ty had known where his enemy was, but didn't know what was waiting for him. He popped out of the ground straight into an attack and paid the price for it. 

Morio offered his blacksmithing services to the team which was a kind thing to do. There was no uses that Typhon could think of for himself at the moment but it was good to know a man for the job.

"I don't really have useful skills like that to offer but if I need anything done I'll be glad to bring my business to you." Ty would respond. 

He was excited by the prospect of having teammates to run missions with. Jobs often took much more effort alone and with a group of four they could probably take on tougher missions and start making some real money.

(WC 305)
(TWC 2098)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:27 pm
He looked at each member of Team Winter and gave them some praise as he was happy with their performance.  “Next time I expect to have my ass be kicked into the dirt, you all have so much growth potential that it is scary.  Now…that we have gotten this little thing out of the way, before we do any missions…how about a bite to eat?  I feel like having some BBQ, but can settle for something else if you would all prefer?”  He asked them, a first team decision that would outright set the tone for how they moved going forth…would they follow his suggestion, or would Morio say he wanted ramen…would the lovely female member of the team suggest sweets?  What if the Canopic clansman wanted to eat a five star meal…he could be in real trouble here.  He also had a few missions already picked out and would reveal them at whatever place they chose, revealing too much out here in the open even in the training grounds was just…well it was uncivilized…he remembered Kyouske doing that when he was just a Genin under the Queensguard’s care.

WC:190
TWC:619
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum