Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Paw Patrol - Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along. Empty Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along.

Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:21 pm
Mission Details:

Kota ran back into his home. Sweat dripped down his body. He woke up extra early in the morning to do some cardio exercises. Keeping his body in shape without hunting at times was a bit of a challenge for him. Kota would have stayed out and continued working out, if he was not expected to show up for guard duty. Well not guard duty per se. He was chosen to intern as a guard. It was a first step but a very important first step. Not wanting to be late and make a negative impression. He chose to end his workout early.

A quick wash to take away the grime, and a small breakfast prepared by his dad. Kota felt like a spring chicken. “I am heading out for work.” Kota was shouting to allow his dad to hear him. His mothers condition was stabilizing recently. Kota worked hard and as a shinobi was making decent money to pay for all the household expenses and his mothers medical bills. It allowed for his dad to spend more time at the hospital looking after his mom. At times being a shinobi was hard and Kota wanted to quit. Then he would see his mom improving and his resolve strengthened. It also helped that the people in the village treated him like family. It put the energy in his body and the smile on his face necessary to head back out.

The walk to the village ninja headquarters was actually not too far from him. His place was situated in a more well to do area as of recently. His dad was easily able to find work before Kota took over. While the hospital bills were considered draining it was never impossible for them to handle. It left ample opportunity for Kota to attend the ninja academy back then. All they could do was move up. The Apollon family was full of hard workers.

“Hi hi~” Kota walked up to the nearest guard and introduced himself. “My name is Kota Apollon. I am reporting for interim patrol guard duty. Do you mind telling me which area I need to report to?” The man checked his credentials and guided Kota to a small room. It had a blackboard and some seats in there. The sight of the place filled Kota with trepidation. The only thing worse than death was being in a boring classroom. As the first person inside Kota took a seat at a middle desk. He was equidistance from the door on his right and the wall on his left, facing the front of the class. Kota just had to wait for anyone else to show up.

WC: 447
@Kaito Inuzuka  and  @Ichika Inoue[/b]
Ichika Inoue
Ichika Inoue
Citizen
Stat Page : Ichika's Stat's
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Paw Patrol - Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along. Empty Re: Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:49 am
"This is it - your very first mission as a Genin." Ichika thought to herself while taking a deep breath. She ws kind of surprised that her first mission entailed being an intern for guard duty, but then again, it didn't surprise her either that whoever had assigned her the mission knew that she was skilled when it came to Taijutsu. What's more was that hand-to-hnd combat was quite the rush. There was nothing better to her than beating the ever-living snot out of people with her own bare hands. However, she hardly ever expressed it vocally to someone, unless they were her opponent in some form. She had also decided to not get too excited, for this was actually the easy part. 

Years had gone by since her first time in the village. Back then, she was just scared little girl who had lost her father and mother both. She was never born in Sunagakure to begin with. However, the village had opened their gates to her and her mother both. They had tried to save her mother, but her body was simply too weak to keep fighting. And now, she was the one thing they had tried so hard not have her become - a Shinobi. Ichika thought it was ironic how things had turned out. Did she regret going against her mother and father's wishes? In a way, yes but also no. Even though neither of her parents wanted her to go down this path, she believed that she was able to live and keep fighting to stay alive this way; not to mention she felt like she had owed the village itself a dept that could only be paid by becoming a Shinobi. 

Of course, it wasn't exctly cakewalk. She endured a lot during her years at the academy. Mainly, being picked on for not being a part a clan, but also being orphaned. It taught her a lot about some of the kids who had bullied her. They were essentially entitled, as well as spoiled. Not all of them were like that though. Other kids had kept to themselves. But when push came to shove, she had managed to give her bullies a nice clean punch to the face. After that, they'd just run away crying like a little baby, wanting to suck on the teets of their mother for comfort, knowing that Ichika wasn't one to be messed with. 

she let out slight sigh, as if it were a gentle humming sound as she made it to the ninja headquarters, her red-colored high-boots clicking with each step. she also had her her shinobi ID on her as well. She wasn't sure if she'd actually need to show it or not, but she always carried it on her whenever she was walking around the village. "Ichika Inoue, reporting for duty," Ichika stated while quickly flashing her ID to the guard. "I'm here for Interim patrol guard duty," She stated, getting right to the point, which seemed to be something the male guard. at least, that's what Ichika hoped. Her T-shirt was only but a white colored crop top, which was quite revealing. However, she liked the outfit because, despite the open vest that matched the color of her boots, it was actually more comfortable training in. The guard showed her where she needed to be, giving him a nod and thankful smile just before she walked into the room. She looked around an cringed on the inside. "I should have known I was gonna be in a classroom," She thought to herself, trying to not have her eyebrows twitch. 

What's more was that she wasn't the only Genin in the room. The was a young male, more than likely same age as her. She quickly took the seat at the desk right next to him, while casually saying, "Well, at least I'm not here doing this alone. Name's Ichika. Nice to meet ya," she smiled while having a polite tone in her voice. It didn't seem like they were going to start any time soon, so she figured she'd introduce herself to boy she sat next to. 

WC: 690
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Paw Patrol - Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along. Empty Re: Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along.

Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:45 pm

Kaito walked through the village in a diligent stride, taking in the dusty morning air as he did so. Today was the day that he would be interning with the village guard, something that he had heard mentioned by a guard at the training grounds during his night training with Arantima a few days prior. His interest had been peaked and he decided to enroll into the next intern class that he could.

'Today is the day I can really start moving towards my goals...' He thought to himself, reminiscing on his deceleration to someday become the Kazekage at Arantima's shop after their training. He couldnt help but think upon the older shinobi's words at his deceleration, the words unable to escape from his mind as they picked and prodded at his thoughts.

'In a society where the strong provide for the weak and shelter them against it all, you foster that weakness and make them rely upon your strength...'

Kaito nodded at nothing in particular, fully agreeing with the words that coursed though his brain over and over again. Arantima had made Kaito realize that while strength was important, simply being strong enough to protect everyone was all for naught. He would have to pass down his strength and give the people he protected the opportunity to become strong and protect themselves as well.

'I hope by training with the patrol guards that I can teach others to be strong like Tima taught me...'

Soon enough Kaito came to a large building near the center of the village that he recognized this as the Sunagakure Ninja Headquarters. He whistled in awe at the pure architectural genius of the building, still unable to grasp how the villagers of Sunagakure before him had built so many structures out of sand, only semi-recently starting to put in a mix of more natural and modern architecture. He stopped at a large door towards the center of the wall. Two guards were standing at attention, positioned at either side of the door.

"Good morning, gentlemen." Kaito said cheerfully, pulling out his Shinobi I.D. slowly before flashing it in front of him. "I'm here for the patrol internship." Both guards took their turns leaning in to examine the I.D. papers before locking eyes with each other and nodding. The guard to Kaito's left pushed open the huge glass door with his right arm.

"Go on in, kid." The guard said, a blank expression upon his face. "The internships will be help on the third floor, fifth door on the right."

"Thank you, Sir." Kaito replied with a nod and a smile. He proceeded into the large building, making his way nonchalantly up the stairs in the center of the tall building that would lead him to the third floor. Kaito started to become excited, pumping his fists at his sides as to hype himself up. Quickly he came to the third floor landing and just beyond the metal door he could see a mass of doors lining the walls on either side of the long and rather empty hallway before him.

"Fifth door to the right..." Kaito said to nobody in particular, reciting what the guard at the entrance had told him only a few moments prior. He continued walking down the hallway until he came to the specified door. "This is it..." Kaito slid open the door, revealing before him a classroom setting. There was a large chalkboard that encompassed the entirety of the back wall and a standing desk that faced ten rows of almost booth-like desks. It was all set up reminiscent that of the classrooms at the academy, something that Kaito couldn't help but gripe at mentally.

'I never thought I'd have to be in a classroom again...' He thought, remembering all of the bullying that he endured during his time in the academy due to his depression and him being an "outsider". He smacked himself upside the head, trying to force the harsh memories from his head. 'I can't think like that... It was that bullying that helped me shape my Nindō!' Kaito opened his hands an clapped his open palms onto his cheeks. 'I've got to do this!'

Looking around the classroom, the young Inuzuka could see two other people. The one, a male, was sitting in a desk, the other a female sitting in the chair next to him and seemingly making small talk. The both of them had most likely just arrived before he himself had. Kaito smiled meekly, walking forward to join them. His heart began to beat faster and faster, still not used to meeting new people.

"He-hello..." Kaito gulped, waving his right hand weakly and awkwardly as he took a seat in the station to the other boy's left. "Names' Kaito Inuzuka..." He looked the other two people up and down. Clearly they were ninja just like himself. "I take it you two are here for the patrol internships as well?"

Paw Patrol - Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along. Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 827]
[Word Count (Total) - 827]

Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 224340

Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:36 pm
Kota gave the girl a smile and a reply. “My name is Kota. It is a pleasure to meet you as well.” Kota had a personality that was easy to get along with. As long as Kota was greeted politely and with kindness he would give it in return. It helped his impression of the new arrival Ichika that he thought her pretty. She had blonde hair, and blue eyes that reminded him of water. Kota had a hazy memory about a pair of blue eyes. He could not place where he had seen such eyes. He thought of it as the source of their beauty. She gave him a fresh feel that was unlike the drab that he was used to in the village.

The two did not have long to wait as another person joined them. This one had a familiar vibe that Kota was having a hard time placing. When the young man introduced himself it clicked in his head. The Inuzuka could be considered a more easy clan to place. Kota judged them to be a bunch of hunting dogs in disguise as humans. Kota did not prejudge the young man too much. He kept the disdain off his face and out of his voice. “Kota. Pleasure to meet you as well.” He gave another introduction as to not be rude.

The three of them only had a short two minute wait. Another guy walked in yawning with a tired expression on his face. “Welcome to interim guard duty. Please watch this short informative presentation.” The dude put up some hand seals and touched the board. The board was washed in genjutsu and showed one of Kota’s worst fears. A boring instructional video. The man placed his head down as the video went on. The content was basic as far as he could tell. Stuff about not accepting bribes, how to tail a suspicious person without being desiccated, and other tips and info.

“Okay. You can look around the room. Using any information you learned from the video. Find three things of notice. Once that is complete you may head out. If you do not finish within the set time frame. You will have to come back for more training.” The instructions were clear and easy to understand.

It was an easy enough assignment. Kota wrote about the guard being suspicious, the extra chakra signature he picked up in the classroom, and the fact that the first guard was suspicious as well. Leading him into a classroom to wait. Kota turned in his paper and waved at the other two. “Seeing as we had the same seminar. I will most likely see you all later. Peace.”

WC: 450 TWC: 897

[Exit]

My skill beloved presence doubles mission rewards. 4,200 (4,000 for mission and 200 for genin bonus) and 20 AP rewarded. Using the 897 WC towards Perfect Body. I started learning it here. 1453/1500.
Ryo in account is now 115,300
Ichika Inoue
Ichika Inoue
Citizen
Stat Page : Ichika's Stat's
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 2500

Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:20 am
She continued to hold her smile at the other genin who addressed himself as Kota. Then shortly after that, there was another male genin who had walked in the room, addressing himself as Kaito to her and Kota both. When Kaito had asked them if they were here for the interim as well, Ichika could only nod while still firmly holding her smile. “Yep! This is also my first mission as a Genin too. Despite being in a classroom again, I’m glad I got to take on a mission regardless,” she said, while simultaneously giving the two boys a wink with her left eye. She had also made sure to make sure that their instructor who had just recently walked in did not hear her last choice of words. In fact, he had seemed too tired to care, let alone hear, which in all honesty seemed rather odd in her opinion. Usually, she had been caught instantly in the act when she was in the Academy.

“Welcome to interim guard duty. Please watch this short informative presentation.” The man said nonchalantly, quickly getting the show on the road, so to speak, which had made Ichika’s heart sink. “Ah seven hells, not this crap again,” She couldn’t help but think to herself, letting out a soft hum of a sigh. She sat there, making sure not to fall asleep out of sheer boredom, while paying close attention to the presentation. After a grueling hour or so later, the presentation had finally finished, prompting their instructor to speak once more. “Okay. You can look around the room. Using any information you learned from the video. Find three things of notice. Once that is complete you may head out. If you do not finish within the set time frame. You will have to come back for more training.” A stern face had begun to settle on Ichika’s face, and had quickly begun scanning the room quickly as the instructor had told them to do, paying attention to the guards who had seemed definitely suspicious in her opinion.

As for the third thing, she couldn’t quite put it into words but it was as if another set of eyes from somewhere were watching her without remotely revealing themselves like a peeping tom hiding behind the wooden fence of a woman’s-only Hot Springs area. She decided to write out in the best way she could describe it, and then had gotten up from her seat turning in her answers to the instructor. She had hoped that she would finish first, however Kota was able to beat her to it. However, there were no hard feelings. She then gave Kaito a wink with the same eye as before, while saying, “Catch ya on the flip side,” walking right behind Kota, following him to the next classroom.

WC: 469
TWC: 1159
EXIT

Claims:
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:53 pm

Kaito smiled at the two other ninja to his right, trying his best not to show that he was a bit nervous. He chuckled lightly, but not in a condescending manner, as the blonde-haired girl that this was her first mission. Kaito, having just finished his first mission a few days prior, knew the excitement she felt.

"This is my second mission, myself." He said, rubbing the back of his neck and smiling grandly. "Let's all of us make the best of your first mission together." Quite suddenly Kaito felt a looming presence. He shot his head around suddenly, looking around almost frantically before noticing a Jounin or Chunin instructor, similar to the ones who taught at the academy, walking towards the standing desk at the front of the room. The instructor must have used a side door just beyond the right side of the long chalkboard as Kaito did not notice him walk past from the door he himself had entered through, but the guard was almost dragging his feet and seemingly rubbing sleep from his eyes as he prepared himself.

'Must've hit the bar a bit too hard last night.' Kaito chuckled to himself as the instructor welcomed the three Genin to the internship in the most unenthusiastic voice he had ever heard. Kaito couldn't help but feel as though the instructor would rather be anywhere else but there at that moment.

After a quick moment the older ninja informed the three interns that they would be watching an instructional video, not bothering to give it more detail than that. Looking around the classroom, however, Kaito was confused.

'How the heck are we gonna watch this thing with no television or VCR?'

Suddenly the instructor wove a few quick hand seals and placed a flat palm upon the chalkboard. An almost rippling-like effect started to make itself known from under his hand, expanding outwards until it covered the center two-thirds of the board. In the area that the rippling happened, a video appeared, showing a rather outdated title card that read "Shinobi Guards: Protectors of Peace".

'What kind of Jutsu was that?' Kaito closed his eyes softly and took in a deep breath. He expanded his Chakra outwards, using the knowledge he had learned regarding "Chakra Sensory" to feel the different presences of Chakra around him. Of course, he could feel the Chakra of the other two Genin sitting next to him and the instructor at the front of the classroom, but it almost felt as though all of their as well as his own were a bit... off... All except for the instructor's...

"Genjutsu, perhaps?" He said softly, rubbing his chin as he thought things over in his mind. Expanding his field of sensory more to encompass the entire room, Kaito could swear that he felt a fifth Chakra signature; this one colder than the other ones he could feel. It made the young Inuzuka shiver, the chilling feeling reminding him of the "Killing Intent" that Arantima had demonstrated for him during their training. But where was it coming from? Searching a bit more, Kaito finally gave up after only a few minutes. He could not put his finger on it whatsoever.

'I'm probably just overthinking as all...' He thought to himself, trying to focus on the video that was playing before him. 'This is the Shinobi Headquarters, the safest place in the entire village...'

Much time passed, perhaps an hour or two, as the video proceeded to drag on ever so slowly. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, it finally came to an end, the screen going black and credits rolling upwards to honor those who made it. Kaito let out a yawn, almost having fallen asleep.

"Finally!" He said, stretching his arms out above his head and arching his back forward until it cracked softly. A moment later the instructor, who Kaito could swear dozed off himself during the presentation, walked back up to the standing desk from the side of the room. He didn't make any sort of hand seals this time, letting the credits continue to roll behind him, but he did instruct the three of them to look around the room and utilize what it was they had learned from the video to write down three things they had noticed. Kaito nodded in acknowledgment, opening the cap of a pen that sat upon his desk and tapping it against a piece of notebook paper under his less dominant elbow.

'Think, Kaito... Think...' He thought back to when the instructor had used a Jutsu rather than a television to show the students the instructional video and the feeling as though his Chakra and that of the others had felt strange. Next, he remembered the intense Chakra signature he had sensed that seemingly belonged to nobody. Looking around, he could see the other two Genin start to leave the classroom. They had surely finished the first part of the examination as they both said they would see Kaito a bit later.

"I'll join y'all in a minute." He replied, waiting until the door shut behind the Kunoichi to start looking around the room frantically. He could feel a bead of sweat his the paper below, blotching the right corner of it. He thought hard, the clicking of a clock above the chalkboard getting louder and louder with each passing moment. Just then, Kaito realized something.

'This is the safest place in the entire village...' He thought, tapping the paper with his pen in a worried manner. 'Why have all of the guards been acting strange? Either extra cautious or as lazy and unbothered as a bear in hibernation...' Thinking harder, Kaito's eyes snapped open. 'That's it!' He thought, writing frantically before jumping up from his seat and running to the front of the classroom. He slammed the paper down in front of the instructor.

Paw Patrol - Paw Patrol. Get it? Since a dog is coming along. Kaito_10

"Finished!" He said with a huff. He took a moment to compose himself, staring at the seemingly baffled instructor. Kaito cleared his throat. "I'll be off to the next part of the examination." He said, turning sharply on his heel and marching up to the sliding door he had entered in from a few hours prior. As he was about to open the door, his hand starting to grip the handle, he turned back around to the instructor. "Next time you go to place interns in a Genjutsu, make sure not to do it blatantly in front of them." He paused for a moment, trying to find the proper words to use. "To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if that was a Genjutsu or not, but if it was you didn't release us from it. I'll play around for now, but we will see how things turn out." Kaito opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. "Have a good day, Mr. Instructor." With that Kaito closed the door and hurried up to join the other two Genin at the second phase of the examination.

[Topic Exit]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,163]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,990]

Claims:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making adjustments to my claims per Ichigod pointing out a discrepancy to me via Discord.)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:14 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum