Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Strange Sight... To Say The Least. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Sight... To Say The Least.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:24 pm
sOB06LD.png

Some old wounds never truly heal
CHERRY BLOSSOM
Suika watched his smile, it wasn’t like the smile that Shoji would give off when he had someone preform the rights to join his ‘family’; it was… Genuine, “Jounin would be what I was considered.” Suika nodded; with the affirmation of becoming a true Jounin of Sunagakure, she could feel as sense of weight lifted off of her shoulders, a moment of peace. She was accepted, truly and in full. “I am familiar with Mia, I met her first at the hospital many months ago.” She returned his smile, finally; this time the smile that crept upon Suika’s face was in fact genuine. She listened more about the things that they would be required to do, from changing her identification card to her new found status, to getting her very own headband and flak jacket. She noted that she would need to get rid of her others… She no longer needed them… Or perhaps she could keep onto them, at least for now… Never know when something like that could be deemed useful.

The mention of paperwork and details to go over, Suika could feel a slight excitement. The small details, those were the things that she enjoyed, perfection was something she in fact strived for after all, “I look forward to completing these tasks, as well as paperwork with you, Deputy Kage.” She moved her hand down to where she had been stabbed, no longer any pain, and the fact that she could stand for this long proved she was back to nearly a hundred percent health. Suika was impressed by his medical prowess, being able to act as quickly as he had; as well as do such a good job with minimum damage. “I did have a question, as a Jounin of Sunagakure… Do I have specific duties that I will be expected to uphold or complete?” Her icy blue eyes would scan him, making note features, and expressions, things that she herself could possibly mimic later on.  “Well, shall we go and fill out this paper work now, or should we reconvene another day? I am more than up for completing the necessary documentation needed.” She watched him closely, waiting and hoping for his answer.

• Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 75
  • Speed 90
  • Strength 10
  • A P 745/750
  • Total Post WC 368
  • Total WC 3197
  • Active Skills
    None
  • Active/Used Jutsu
    None

Claims

• None

Tags @Guren Chinoike

Last edited by Suika Yuki on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

A Strange Sight... To Say The Least. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Strange Sight... To Say The Least.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:39 pm
Guren would smile at Suika's knowledge of Mia, a sign that Suika indeed had inculcated Sunagaure's culture within her. He'd clear his throat in preparation to answer the newly appointed Jounin's question. "Well Suika, as a Sunagakure Jounin...your responsibilities are many, and the standards are high. Strategy, mission planning, mission execution...to name a few of the...vanilla expectations..." he'd say with a slight inflexion in his voice to indicate these task were to be expected. "Additionally, as a high level kunoichi, our younger generation looks at us as mentors. And so once you're adjusted to Sunagakure's system, I may assign a team of genin to you. Alternatively, we'll analyze your tendencies and slot you into a role that suits your ability. There's the T&I Department, the MedCorp of the Hospital, Guardswoman of the gates and outposts, advisory positions...there's plenty of opportunity. But ultimately, the decision is influenced by your actions and endeavors. So carry yourself wisely." 

Guren would turn in place and begin to walk towards the exit of the room, looking to leave from the confines of the Hospital. "But for now, I'm getting a bit anxious being in here. Let's head for a stroll to the Spire, shall we? We'll get you a fresh suit of Sunagakure fatigues, a flak jacket, and a headband. No need to hide your status." Guren smiled in a friendly manner, as he turned slightly and beckoned a wave for Suika to follow him. And if she would, the two would make their way down the hallway of the hospital, pass the receptionist desk, and exit the facility.

As they'd walk, Guren would seek to get to know the woman better. "So Suika, what are your talents? Of course, aside from ice release and ninjutsu. Tell me how you fend for yourself."

While they would talk, their trajectory would target the Spire. And following some light conversation, they'd approach the tall, marbled toward in no time. 

- Exit - 

WC = 322. TWC = 2715
25% Max Stat Discount
868 towards swapping main stat (Genjutsu) to Space Time (2250/2250). Rest learned here
1500 on Angel of Mercy (1500/1500)
347 on Summoning Technique (347/750)

Last edited by Guren Chinoike on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:06 pm
sOB06LD.png

Some old wounds never truly heal
CHERRY BLOSSOM
With now knowing her duties and responsibilities as well as knowing that within the future she could end up with a team of genin under her watch; or if chosen to be something of a higher demand – she could quickly find herself working beside some of the villages best shinobi… She smiled; nodding, “I shall carry myself as a proper kunoichi of Sunagakure, Deputy Kage.” She would smile towards the man; something that Suika had never quite considered, she had always been on her best behavior since coming to Sunagakure; from helping the village members – to even working on missions when they required her – even without being a proper shinobi of Sunagakure; Suika always held herself to a standard as her actions while in the village affected the people who allowed her in.

To the Spire then, sir.” She would follow him towards the door and down the hallway; as the two chatted, “Talents? I suppose I am adept in the medical field.. That stab wound however made it where I couldn’t even preform my ice release…” She pressed her lips together, “I’m also adept at fuinjutsu.” She smirked, “As for how I fend for myself, I made sure to become knowledgeable about plants, animals… I also have been helping out villagers; during my mornings I help working in various shops – I usually get paid with small amounts of food, baked goods… I never take ryo from them.” She smiled; chatting as the pair made their way out of the hospital and headed off to the Spire.

EXITING TOPIC TO HEAD TO THE SPIRE.

• Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 75
  • Speed 90
  • Strength 10
  • A P 745/750
  • Total Post WC 257
  • Total WC 3454
  • Active Skills
    None
  • Active/Used Jutsu
    None

Claims

• Swapping Main Spec from Ninjutsu to Med 3000/3000
  • Pure Sage Mode 1750/3000 using the rest of the WC of 454 making this 2204/3000
  • Proof of claims found here: Link

Tags @Guren Chinoike

Last edited by Suika Yuki on Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:16 pm
Approved for both!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum