Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kintaro Raitenno
Kintaro Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Kintoki's Rap Sheet
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

The Brewing Storm Arrives  Empty The Brewing Storm Arrives

Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 pm
The Brewing Storm Arrives:

Kumo, a land of hardy shinobi who had grown strong through strength, blood and effort. This was no Konoha or Hioshigakure. IT was a griddy place, while high up in the mountains and earned a brutal, strong reputation. It was a place where the strong ruled over the weak. Survival of the fittest. OUt of all the shinobi nations, next to maybe Suno for its rogue reputation, it was the strongest militiary force of a ninja village by far. It had a killer reputation for the most ruthless and cut throat of all shobi.

ANd the Drunken Kage Bar was one such example for plenty of those shinobi to blow off steam. The local watering hole was as dangerous as it was infamous. While those who came there to unwind, drink and have a good time after a long mission-- it was also a place where fights would break out. While annoying, itt wasn't unwelcomed as many loved to crack some heads for fun.

That afternoon, much of the place was brooding with the grumpy, antisocial types, brooding over their drinks-- with low music playing somewhere on an old jutebox somewhere. The area was dark and dank, with barely any life for this infamous place...

... till someone kicked in the door with a rather loud BANG!! The sheer impact almost made the door go flying off the hinges as the attention of the silent patreons came to the door.

"Whoooo... Yo, what you guys doing? Ya look like you all are a bore? Where is all that bravado we Kumo Shinobi are known for, Fools, ya fools! "

The dust cloud shifted as a bare-footed person stepped in. His skin was dark in color as he had his hair, or what was left of it in brades, tied back. He was built like a beast, with sharp ripped muscles and easily stood 6 feet tall, easily dwarfing a few of the other shinobi in the room. He didn't have much tact as each step he made almost made the tables rattle. He wore his Kumo headband loosely around his neck, always putting it places rarely it should be, as was his attire. His biggest trait, which made others know him, was the almost insane, mannic grin on his face, as if he was born with an extra set of teeth that many would of wanted to knock out for his too-upbeat, shining personality.

"Damn it, Kintoki!" The barkeeper shouted, putting down a shot glass he was cleaning! "That's the third door this month! Can't you just walk in like a normal person!?"

Kintoki had a bag swung over his shoulder as he turned to the barkeep with that still cocky smile on his face. "Aww, don't be hating, brotha! After all, half of the time you break more with these chumps taking a beating, ya know?" He replied in rhyme.

Kintoki, or his full name, KIntaro Raitenno-- was at time an annoyance for the more serious, hardened brood of the kumo shinobi. He was a genin, having taken a longer time to graduate the academy compared to others for his otherwise poor demeanor. A shinobi was quiet, reserved, and calculating. Kintaro was loud, crass, and always made a scene like he starved for the attention. He would always come in, looking to party or get one started as he brought in an annoying charisma that was hard to resist. Others would love it, others would want to knock his teeth in-- if they could.

In this case, a few of the patreons gave a heardy hellow to Kintoki, cheering for his funny demeanor. At which he grinned widely to them, and waved at them. "YO-- Bartender, a round of drinks to my fellow contenders -- Yeah!!"

That simple gesture threw the bar into a state of excitement as drinks were on Kintoki. While it was awffully generous, it often came at some price-- as he was an heir to the Raitenno clan. He also made good money for his brawls and missions, but he was still one who loved the party and put on a good show.

While others relished in his generousity and spirited demeanor, others didn't as he caught the stink-eye of one shinobi who was not so happy to see him.

Kintoki didn't hesitate to sit himself down at a table with a few of the happier strangers, and called up a drink of his own. He preferred something sweet, and sizzled. "The Ready, Fire, Aim" drink was one of his favorites as he kicked back, his bare feet on the table and soaked in the liveliness that came with his presence.

"Fine ill give you the drink but take your feet of the table damnit! " The barkeep barked, "This is a no shirt, no shoes-- no service place, ya know?"

"Heh," Kintoki boasted. "Like that ever stopped me. I'd give you five ryo if you make good on that thrat, brotha!" he boasted cockily.

"heh, like that will pay for all the doors you break down, " the barkeeper grumbled, knowing Kintoki was a good customer despite his behavior.

As Kintoki reclined in his seat, one of the grumpy ones finally took issue with his demeanor and rose up from his seat. He approached the table as the drinks started to flow and spirits rise. As he reacehd the table, the man's shadow crossed Kintoki's laughing face, drawing his attention up.

"Yo, kiddo! Yo comin to toast to Kumo? Raise a glass fast and let the buzz last, brotha!" Kintoki boasted.

Splash-- a bit of water hit Kintoki in the face, making his smirk fade a bit to see the stranger. With a better view, he looked up to see the shinobi-- a grumpy brute with wild haire that looked like he was a lion in a man's body. He too was strong. "What is wrong with you? This bar is no place for kids, so act your own age, punk, or I'll throw your ass out myself! " he said, cracking his knuckles.

WC: 1012
Kintaro Raitenno
Kintaro Raitenno
Citizen

The Brewing Storm Arrives  Empty Re: The Brewing Storm Arrives

Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:47 pm
There was a pause in the immediate space as Kintoki glared up at the man, who was such a buzz kill. He was strong and indeed had a killing aura bout him. It was in that moment Kintoki broke his cheerful grin to frown a bit as he looked up at him.

"You are a joke among Kumo shinobi. You have some nerve to come in here and act like you own the place? Who the hell you think you are? " the man argued, grunting with a hiss that sounded like he was going to kill Kintoki right then and there. "You are not worthy of that headband you treat like some trinket! "

The pause was annoying Kintoki. After a bit, he soon cracked his grin once again to the angry man. "Ya know, those who don't know how to laugh at themselves, only make fools of themselves, fool-- ya fool," he replied to the man.

"Bastard!! Die already--" the man roared, and raised a fist to smack into Kintoki's face. However Kintoki's grin continued as he pushed himself back and allowed the rim of his chair to tip---

WACK!! The extra leverage was all Kintoki needed as he quickly evaded the immediate blow, only to swing his foot right up and over, delivering a reverse axe-kick right in to the attacker's face. His eyes almost popped out of his head from the impact as the strength behind the kick was shocking.

The kick sent the man flying across the bar, and crashing into another table, knocking over drinks and scattering the patrons sitting there. The table broke under the weight, leaving him stunned and shocked to have been sent flying by the explosive strength of his kick. A laugh escaped Kintoki as he finished bending over and flipped upright, as if the move didn't require any effort. "Yo-- here 's a tip. Get a life, before you loose what little you have, yo!" he said.

Just then, the men tried to get up, but the sudden impact was the match that set the whole tavern on fire-- as the man who was sitting there got pissed off and delivered a punch to man, adding insult to injury. One thing soon led to another, as one person was knocked into another, bumped, pushed--- then the blows started flying and glass breaking.

"FIIIIGHT!!!" Someone screamed out loud.

Ahh, music to Kintoki's ears as he now grinned like a mad fool. "Dance, brothas, dance!" He smirked as he caught a random incoming guy and spun another kick into him, sending him flying into the nearby jukebox! It clicked on and a rocking tune began to play into the bar.

The entire estate erupted into chaos, for better or worse. Some of the guests and staff took cover behind the bar or furniture-- while others started to fight as well in the mix of things. Perhaps Kintoki was glad he started the fight on purpose. He had always loved to fight and took thrill when a bar brawl broke out. He didn't care how many people hated him over it, he followed the beat of his own drum. While he was loyal to Kumo, he never obeyed their ideals or guidelines-- he made his own way as a shinobi.

At this point, the initial thug who tried to belittle Kintoki was just another face among the mob thatt was now trying to fight whoever got in their way. All the while, the music that boomed through the drunken kage, was a perfect track for Kintoki as he bobbed his footwork to the beat as he delivered kicks, punches, jabs and headbutts to the fools who tried to take a swing at him. Mid-fight he would take a drink, enjoying and savoring the flavor of it as he hollered at the fun.

One guy tried to charge at him, but Kintoki easily dodged-- by grabbing the b ack of his chair and swung himself airward, balanced on just his single hand. "Yo-- no one gets to dig me, but me-- fool!" he called as he brought his body down to earth, delivering another smashing kick to knock the guy flat on the floor.

From behind the safety of the bar, the barkeeper and some of the wait staff, were keeping clear and ducking from flying bottles and shot glasses. "Oh for the love of.... not again..." the owner grumbled, rubbing his head in grief for another bar brawl to come out when Kintoki came around. The glory hog was a recipe for trouble.

The sheer chaos was reaching its peak that even ninjutsu started to be happening. Fire, sparks and smoke began to fill the cramped space. If it kept up, holes would start b eing blasted into the establishment.

"Yeeeaaahh!! Bring the house down, and rockin to the ground, yo!"

"Please god, don't bring the house down!!" The barkeeper screamed in dismay to hear that as Kintoki swung again---

--- however, then there was a loud clap as Kintoki's wild fist struck something hard. A palm from another person-- and this time the impact sent a clap like thunder that rocked the whole bar. The deafening sound caused all to freeze, and even caused the jukebox to suddenly turn off from how the entire place shook. More shocking, Kintoki froze as he soon saw the one who stopped his lightning jab.

The limb was extended from a dark skinned man much like Kintoki. His skin was marked with scars, marks from war. His hair was longer, but tied in dreadlocks much like his, but tied back at the end into a braid. His face was more weathered, the look of a man who had seen his share of battle and year, but still in his 30s. The sight of him and his blue eyes, made Kintoki freeze in a mix of embarassment and fear. The man had stopped his punch with ease, and he knew who it was the moment they made contact.

"Ehehe... hey there, big brother Gintaro.... fancy seeing you here," he said, having a smile on his face, but unable to hide the sweat from his brow or the fear in his tone. "You came for a drink too? My treat..."

The cold, unyielding glare from the older man. He didn't answer him, and he didn't even look to those around him. "We're leaving." the older brother said as he turned. "Return to your drinks" He said to the others.

Before he turned, he easily reached forward and grabbed a hold of Kintoki's ear.

"Ow-ow-ow-ow-- brother! Ow-- quit-- ow, pulling--- ouch my ear!" Kintoki complained all the while as his brother dragged him out of the place by his ear. The rest of the patrons of the bar watched in surprise and embarrassment as they watched Kintoki throw a tantrum as he was pulled by the ear out the doors of the tavern, and it somewhat returned back to normal...

WC: 1166
Kintaro Raitenno
Kintaro Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:38 am
After the embarassing pull by the ear, Kintoki and his brother were back at the Raitenno estate. The clan had large housing stationed right at the far side of Kumo, perched on the mountain peak with a gorgeous view of the eastern ocean. The view also had a perfect place to view botht he rising and setting suns, as they were parked on an outcropping, but a perfect view. The estate was rather regal in an eastern traditional sense, with many adjoining buildings, sliding doors and windows, and plenty of garden views. They even had their own small dojo.

As for the two brothers, they were now at the garden edge of the estate, near a bunch of rocks and a tree that overlooked the ocean as Kintoki sat there, cross-legged and rubbing his sore ear after his brother pulled him by it. The older brother stood watching the ocean, his arms folded in an authoritarian manner. A sigh tore from Kintoki after he got over the pain of his brother's treatment. "Yo brotha-- you harshin my flo, ya know? Ow-- can't you let your little brother have some fun when work is good and done?" he replied in a whining tone.

He didn't turn but closed his eyes and tightened his build. "You deserved it," he replied curtly, "Why is it you always go out, you go and cause a riot or trouble. Do you know how many times I get called to pull your butt back home if your drunk or start a brawl? Seriously, have you no self-respect?"

Kintoki replied by leaning back, his back resting against a rock outcropping as easily as if it was a couch and had his arms behind his head. "Can't help it, yo. I go with the flow, ya know. It's natural, so be practical." he countered. "Life's too short to live with regret anyway, so I go my own way."

Gintaro turned to glance at his brother. Out of the two, Gin, as he was called at times, was far more experienced and the mature one. The two brothers were the closest of family they had next to the rest of their clan, and so it was Gin's job to keep an eye on Kintoki even when they were kids.

"If you would just shape up just a little bit, you would have been Chunin already?" Gin tried to explain. "I'm not saying you should change your worldview, but you should stop this whole bravado act. The world doesn't revolve around you, and you know that."

Kintaro glanced away, knowing his brother knew how to make things clear and undeniable. Not once did Kintoki think he was the center of the universe. He had a big ego, but not THAT big. Still, as a younger brother to the clan's current head and among others who belittled him, he tried hard to make himself heard and known. Even if it wasn't glamourous, he rather does that than be quiet and invisible. He had enough of that as a child and so he choose to not do that now. Still, he was one who wanted to find his own shinobi way and his own way to do things, not what the instructors would drill into him or what his sensors say he should act.

It was hard to be free in such an oppressive village.

"Bro, of course I know. I ain't that slow, but I do love to put on a show. So don't be hatin, brotha. " he said honestly, waving a hand to try and push the issue aside.

"Just try to keep your antics under control, for my sake," Gin said as he shouldered the sword he kept with him. He out of the two brothers was more skilled with swordsmanship more than kintoki was. " The last thing I need to do is kick your ass to keep you from tearing down the bar again."

Kintoki burst into a laugh at that one. "HA! That's a good one, brother. We aint gotten anywhere fighting each other. "

The desire for a challenge and spar was clear on Kintoki's smug face, and even Gin couldn't help but make a soft grin at the look on his younger brother's face. The two would compete. They were different as night and day but shared similar desires and interests. They would spar and fight to better themselves. While Gin had always been the one with the most superior skills and wins, he would still be pushed to best Kintoki's powerful taijutsu moves.

As the two brothers talked, they became more aware of one another's feelings and their drive to become capable Kumo shinobi only deepened...

"Since you have so much energy to burn, then let's put it too the test," Gin said as he drew his sword, holding it alloof to mock Kintoki. "If you can beat me this time, I may just pay for all the damages to the bar myself. What do you say, Kintaro?"

Kintoki grinned as he soon leaned back-- only to spring upward and land on his feet without any need of his hands. "Ya, I'm game-- but don't you be crying in shame, when I kick you to the curb and make you lame, fool ya fool!" he boasted and started hopping on his heels, ready to fight.

Gintaro sighed as he took a fighting stance with his sword. "Ugh... one of these days you need to give up the lame rapping," he replied. "At least beating you will shut you up for a little while." he replied-- before the two soon charged in to fight.

WC: 994

TWC: 3172

Kintaro Raitenno
Kintaro Raitenno
Citizen