Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 3:47 pmMegami KuogaSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Training is alway fun(Youta|Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training is alway fun(Youta|Open)

Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:10 pm
Youta would see that the clones would be left unprotected and would try to come up with a strategy that would take care of them. But then he remembered what his mission was to begin with. He was trying to get to the other kunai on Ise’s side of the training grounds. “Are You having fun yet, Ise? I surely am but lets make this more interesting.” He makes the same hand signs again and goes after the clones with the shadowy whips waiting to see if he makes any connections. His two clones will then both run for kunai on Ise side of the field. Hopefully ise a little confused on what is going on he might have left enough of an opening for Youta or one of his clones to go and get the kunai. He would wait and hope that the whip connects to the clones to keep them occupied long enough for his new plan to work.

WC 161
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 232500

Training is alway fun(Youta|Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training is alway fun(Youta|Open)

Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:50 pm
There was no doubt in Ise’s mind that he was once again under the influence of a Genjutsu. Ise had tried to release himself from the Genjutsu but as he was doing so, Youta had once again created the same shadowy whip as before. However, the two clones of his jumped in front of him, taking the hit as well as both of them being absorbed by the whip, leaving him but a short opening. Once he was released from the Genjutsu, Ise formed his own set of hand signs with one hand, spewing out a stream of fire that was six inches wide. Once the fire that spewed out of his mouth would reach its target, it would hopefully detonate on impact. “I didn’t want to use this jutsu on someone like Youta, but here goes nothing!” Ise thought to himself before the fire spewed out of his mouth. With the stream of fire coming out from his mouth, he couldn’t see much of anything, except for Youta’s chakra with the help of his sharingan. Part of him had actually had hoped that Youta would actually be able to absorb it because if he didn’t, he’d be in a world of hurt. However, Ise wasn’t the kind of guy to simply admit defeat either. The stream of fire had detonated, obviously making contact with something. As to whether or not, it Youta or his clones, The young Uchiha wasn’t sure. With his chakra mostly gone, his sharingan had faded as he stood there, slightly out of breath, waiting for some semblance of Youta to emerge. With things the way they were though, Ise had a feeling that he was on the verge of losing this little challenge the two of them had started. "Phew, I think I overdid it there just a bit," Ise had said, concerned for Youta. "Hey Youta! Are you alright over there?" Ise had called out, hoping that he actually didn't burn him to a crisp.

WC: 331
TWC: 3724

Exit and Claims:
Kato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 30070

Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:26 pm
Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:42 pm
Youta would see the clones going to defend Ise which is exactly what he wanted them to do.  Because now there would be zero defenders of the kunai on his side and Youta’s clones were not that far from them.  But an immense flame would come from Ise.  This flame is no joke but Youta knew he should be able to absorb it or at least cut the power to where the effect would be negligible.  He saw the flame and wondered what it could be but since he has maintained the technique he just stuck out his hand and then. All the flame started to be absorbed in his hand.  And he felt energized again.  He had aborbed the energy out of the technique.  

Meanwhile one of clones who was trying to hold Ise in a Genjutsu yelled “he is now out of my control. What is the next move?” To which Ise replied “That’s ok it works very well for my plan.”  To which he would signal the other clone to body flicker over to the kunai and then bring it to Youta. “The goal is not to defeat Ise but to get the kunai remember” he would say to the clone who lost the genjutsu.  The other clone would do as instructed and as the dust settles Ise would come over and check on Youta.  “Yeah not even a scratch, ok that last one had me a little worried to be honest. I was not sure if I would be able to absorb it but it seems like I did with minimal damage if any. I'm usually very well off against  ninjutsu.  That was a lot of fun, Ise. We should definitely try to do this more often. Have a good evening buddy I should be heading home!”

WC 301

EXIT

Claims

Maybe mid post claims

TWC 2415

revelation of evil 750/750 level C (because of training area discount)

Darkling blade
Level C 314 towards it

death link 1351/2500

Claiming a total of 48 AP -20 from mid claim only adding 28 AP

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 223500

Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:14 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum