Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:04 pmAkki SenjuBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The Breaker Empty The Breaker

Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:45 pm
Here they were again. It was time to prepare for Ai's second round, have a bit of celebration, and more importantly, time for ai to prepare for a real fight. She'd learned about hunter missions from her sister. Saya had taken on three of these extremely dangerous missions so far, and they hadn't exactly gone great. She'd won or ended neutral, so Ai wasn't exactly excited for what would happen wit hers. 

"Ok. So we need to get these seals off you so you can get some better ones. Then I think you'll be ready for what happens next. I asked kiku to come by. She has fuinjutsu breaking I believe, and will be able to remove the seals I've placed. Then we can place a few seals of absorbtion and bing bang boom you're all set. Are you sure you want to take this hunter mission? They're kind of scary...." Ai simply nodded. She needed to do this. She needed to get more powerful, and that meant she needed to take on more dificult missions. 

"Yea. I mean. It sounds pretty scary but i've technically been in three so far yanno? If you can handle it, I know i'll do fine little sister." Hiding the worry that pulsed through her blood, she ruffled her little sisters hair. She had the power. She had the technique. If there was something else she could do to get ready for this, she wasn't sure what it was. Realizing that she could help, Ai allowed the first seal to activate, a blue glow flowing through her body and immediately disappearing.

(TWC 267)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

The Breaker Empty Re: The Breaker

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:27 pm
"Don't worry. I think i've figured out a way to fix the problem. Theres a jutsu i've been studying called fuinjutsu breaking. I should be able to re....Oh. I mean. I guess you could just activate them. I was really looking forward to like. Using my cool new jutsu I've been working so hard on though. " SHe watched the blue glow fade. 2 more to go. Saya's index and middle finger glowed with chakra as she placed them down against the third of Ai's seals.

"This isn't.... Gonna hurt right? I feel like this might hurt." It wasn't like her to be worried. Saya was grateful for the reaction though. As a puppet Ai wasn't worried about anything. She would rush into whatever needed to be dealt with, banking on her ability to be rebuilt. Now that she was alive... It was different. Moments passed as Saya tried out the jutsu. THen she saw the seal shatter.

(TWC 424)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:30 pm
"No. It won't hurt. Probably. Much. Either way it's already done. Tada. " once more Saya would follow the guidelines she'd read about the fuinjutsu breaking technique, placing glowing digits onto her sister in order to target the chakra formula she'd placed weeks ago. She was thankful that it wasn't needed, but it was slightly frusterating that this was the end result. She would very much have liked to just add more seals and be done with it.

"Ok. So you're removing these two, and we're..... Putting on more?" Ai wasn't really sure what was going on. It was saya's idea to give her fuinjutsu buffs for the first fight. She knew to pop them if something had happened, but she wasn't terribly sure what the end result would be.

"Yes. Different seals. Seals that have more use against ninjutsu. Your opponent used weaponry in the first fight, but dana definitely uses jutsus. These seals will help with that. "

(TWC 582)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 pm
"Got it. Okay, this should be fine then. " She held out her arm and saya went to work.

"So these will create an area of effect that can reduce the power of things that threaten you. Super useful with Dana's chakra power. I don't know if you noticed but--" She was cut off as Ai confirmed what they both already knew.

"Yea. She's got alot more strength to her chakra than I do. We sparred before all this happened. Her jutsu were crazy fast, but I have a bit of the bloodline power in me now. I think I can handle things." One by one Saya placed seals of absorbtion on Ai's forarm. When she was done, the girls looked at their work and nodded in unison.

"Alright. I think that'll do it. If you end up having to use one in a mission or something let me know and I can place another. These should give you a little bit of an edge to even out the power differential. You might want to ride inside of the Coach puppet though. Thread control is going to make or break that fight. " With that they headed back to their training, preparing to fight what would be a mirror match if Ai had been able to fully unlock the power of her blood.

(TWC 803 claiming 750 totwards fuinjutsu breaking(c rank) 750/750 with 25% discount breaking 2 of ai's chakra barrier seals, the 3rd used so 0 chakra barrier seals on ai. adding 4 seal of absorbtion to ai. exit topic closed)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:02 pm