Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working For a Living Today at 2:34 amKurai Tauto the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturn
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

What was once old, becomes new - Page 2 Empty Re: What was once old, becomes new

Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:38 pm
Those words brought him out of his meditative state...asking if they were done, or rather he would assume that they were done and Miyamoto just sighed as he knew that time was Ryo and that the elder Terumi was not patient so he popped his neck and sighed, he understood the assignment of chakra and how to manipulate the different energies so that they could mix and create the new chakra that was available to him.  “I am ready to learn whatever I can to make use of this chakra.  Please show me what I can do.”  Miyamoto said as he felt the tinge of darkness surrounding his elder, there was something dark being hidden...then again what WASN’T hidden away in times like these.  If he wanted to find out, he would have to press on when they were alone, but not here.

Miyamoto looked to the Genin that helped him to get the hang of the wood chakra and waited for him to confirm whether or not he was ready...which for all intents and purposes...they were, unless the Genin was inept...which Miyamoto would not think to be true considering who he was referring to as his sensei.  “Once we are done Akabayishi I would like a word with you concerning the help you have given me with this.”  Miyamoto said, he did not ask...and he did not use honorifics either in this case.

WC:240
TWC:1,887
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 92350

What was once old, becomes new - Page 2 Empty Re: What was once old, becomes new

Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:22 am
"Excellent. Good." Was all the Terumi said to Miyamoto's statement of willingness to learn. It seemed Zeref was off within his own world ignoring the teaching going on before him. Including ignoring his training partner. Well the doctor surely had a fix to being ignored. Make it impossible to be ignored. The boy simply learns or he dies.

The man would end the sea of trees jutsu and take a number of steps away from the two. Making hand seals for Ninjutsu amplifier A rank and Secret Wood Release: Nativity of a World of Treea he would say a few words at its conclusion. "Thank the day dreamer for this, Miyamoto." At the finish of his words trees would rapidly sprout from the ground and attempt to slam into the two ninja. (Speed 150, power 150, health 200 trees sprouting exactly 3.01 meters from Zeref and 6m from Miyamoto.)

"Well with this I hope you will not be bored. I have much more to show you both." The plants would thrash about leaving craters in the Earth equal to their width and length wherever they hit. The destruction caused by the technique was clear and the movements of both Miyamoto and Zeref were tracked by Akabayashi who moved the tree like tentacles accordingly.

"I've added Tiger, boar, dog, dragon, rat to the beginning of the technique to make it slightly stronger. The true seals are Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Monkey, Snake/Tiger, Dragon, Rabbit, Monkey, Ram, Snake. You need to learn Nativity of a Sea of Trees first as well. An understanding of that will aid in learning World of Trees." Understandably, this had to all be shouted by the doctor as the slamming of dense wood into stone and Earth created quite loud sounds.

WC: 298
TWC: 1188
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:47 pm
“Sorry guys I forgot I had some really important things to attend to , next time I’ll stay through the whole training exercise”, Zeref would say befor running off. He didn’t give anyone time to say anything. 

Twc: 1k 
Claims: 1k towards eye surgery
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:27 pm
approved
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:50 pm
Miyamoto watched the elder Terumi turn to the pair of young shinobi and then informed Miyamoto that he could thank the daydreamer for what was about to happen and then began to do hand seals.  This was a punishment and a test, but Miyamoto was not about to just let this happen and be put at risk.  Zeref suddenly announced his leaving at the same time as the cyan colored nature chakra enveloped Miyamoto’s body as his irises turned gold and the skin around his eyes darkened, three horns formed at his forehead.  His muscles pumped with energy as his teacher decided to unleash a powerful attack just outside of 3 meters from Miyamoto.  With the chakra fueling his body he maneuvered himself to dodge and snake his way through the sprouting trees, grabbing a hold of one branch before watching as the technique soon stopped spreading as Akabayashi spoke once more.  “Ya know elder...you could have easily skewered me and then brought me back to life, but you taught me to hold in this power and then showed me what it can do...so for that I thank you.”  Miyamoto said with a bow before hearing Akabayashi instruct once more so that the young shinobi could learn to harness the power that came with the Senju DNA as well.  

The slamming of wood against stone made thunderous sounds that would remind him of his time fighting to survive in Amegakure, the time when he would have spat out some sort of rude remark about trying to kill him, but he did not do so.  “Again, thank you for the instruction and I will do my best to learn this.  Though I doubt I need to stay in sage mode to do so…”  He said before making a single hand sign to concentrate his chakra as the cyan colored chakra would dissipate from his body.  He breathed a sigh of relief as he looked at the scene all around him...he needed this power to defend what he held dear...He would not fail a second time to do so.  “So with learning the prerequisite jutsu I will be able to do this level of terrain damage...it is like the opposite of Empty Disaster, it creates life instead of taking it.  Am I following the right thought here?”  He asked an almost one sided question, not fully expecting the elder Terumi to answer him anyway.  He was in his own world and it was easy to see from the times that Akabayashi had seen living with him that Miyamoto was already learning.

WC:434
TWC:2,321
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm
"I wish they just let me murder ones like that."[/b] The Terumi would say with Zeref running off. He'd cut Akabayashi of mid-sentence and just leave. Why the hell did the Senju even call him here? It was infuriating to the point that when the trees were launched one sharp branch aimed for the Senju's brain stopped short (think like centimetes away) when the technique ran out of range.

Miyamoto at least managed to dodge it. "Could have skewered you. Wouldn't. You've at least learned some respect and show it. Therefore I return it. That one." He would say pointing toward Zeref. "Seems to only increase the amount of disrespect shown. He asks me to come here to train him, then runs off as if something importants happening. Who does that?" The question was rhetorical, but the man would surely ignore any requests from Zeref Senju going forward.

"Its more like creating a giant battering ram to take life." Akabayashi would say. "Some, wood techniques can be channeled through eachother keep that in mind, but I wouldn't focus on the creating plant life aspect."

Making seals for wood clone a second Akabayashi would spawn out of the world of trees near Akabayashi. The clone held a seed in its hand which was thrown to Miyamoto. "People can be tracked through that seed. Its just another wood clone in a different shape. You can also communicate with them telepathically. "
WC: 245
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:00 pm
He heard everything that Akayabosi said, about murdering Zeref, to the demonstration of the wood clone, it was all exactly what Yamato needed to hear as he was going through the motions in his head.  Slowly but surely there were scenes playing out in his head as he seemed to clear his mind of all distractions except the power of nature surging through his body.

There was something he had not experienced in a long time.

Grayness… His entire vision is immersed in a pulsing gray vortex. A thunderous cacophony resounded in his head as he flailed around almost in a panic at first. Gradually his sight focuses, and a landscape sprawls out around him, different from where he just was with Akabayashi. First comes an evening sky, enshrouded by a ominus layer of grayscale clouds. Snow is falling onto the ground, disgorged by the sky asif the bloated projectiles that splatter over everything in the vicinity were from the mouth of a tailed beast or other ungodly creature. Yamato holds out his hand to catch a few, he is successful but he notices he then feels no chill despite the brutal winds and vision obscuring snowfall, he looks away for a moment, even shielding his eyes. Looking back at his hand, he noticed that the snow was passing through it. He takes notice now as his chest moves, but there are no vapor clouds around his head. The snow cakes onto the branches of the nearby trees that were made by his elder so thickly that he desired to wait for the precipitous white heaps to plunge to the ground, but…they never do. Coniferous trees converge on a hillside. Yamato tried moving forward, brushing against the nearest tree with a soft thud…the first sign that he was at least alive in all of this.  He took a few more steps forward, the image shifted…now he was home once again and his mother was cooking a big dinner to celebrate a recent achievement of a young Miyamoto…the memory of a time forgotten by sorrow and blocked by guilt.  Again he was feeling his soul, his mind, his body as an ethereal presence surrounded him.  He could smell the food, it was his favorite…roasted chicken, a breaded stuffing, fresh bread and finally there was a freshly baked strawberry pie for dessert.  The feelings he experienced in his head reminded him of a time when he was not at the mercy of the village and not a weapon that could be used.  Now he was this…experiment...a chimera and with coming to terms with it all he was allowed to access parts of his memory that were thought to be gone.  In his head, the greyscale scene reappeared within his sight, there was an endless sea of sand, and as he walked each sensation was different.  He bent down to reach into the sand and sift through it, digging and holding it in his hands like a curious child.  The sand ran from him like flowing water as scenes of his past moved along his peripherals.  He did not cry, nor did he laugh or show any other emotion…it was all a part of a process as he came to realize that this was all just happening for his own well being.

He was thankful…

One thing that would help him though, and that was when he was finally alone after his family passed on when he could find himself at one with nature.  He had been on the outskirts of the Amegakure ruins and his body was weak…he had not eaten properly in days and his water was never really clean…He knew he was being tracked and he refused to remove the headbands he had tied to his waist now.  He wanted to survive…he wanted to live, and since this was before the time Ayato came to find him…he remembered vividly how a game of cat and mouse really relied on his knowledge of the area and the skills of a feeble cockroach of a human that he was.  He hid amongst the mud, the animals all disregarded him…he was too much like them…he remembered the hunter walking by him, stalking with a kunai as a snake slithered under his stomach…worms writing near his face, yet the then disgraced Terumi boy had long since become cold to the nature and ways of other humans…Miyamoto only saw predator and prey.  He knew then that in order to survive he would have to become more accustomed to this lifestyle, becoming partially feral; he was known by any locals that still inhabited the area as a beast himself.  His sense of smell, hearing, and eyesight became trained as he learned naturally to absorb the natural chakra of nature around him.  Another game saw him hiding in the water among the crocodiles and other nasty swamp creatures…his eyes were nearly ruined by that and his body was wrecked by the strain it put on him, but he did not stop with just that…he hid in trees, and even in the carcasses of dead animals that were hunted by others.  He was becoming more and more like what the Jugo bloodline was, and even still his own Terumi bloodline was not suppressed as he created life with the use of fertilizing the grounds he used with soil he charred.  He really did learn off of the land…and when the hunter finally caught up to him in the weeks that followed…Miyamoto showed just who was predator and who was prey.  Afterwards he went into hiding and trained himself with the natural chakra of the world until he was eventually found by Ayato and his men.  After days of fighting and games of cat and mouse he found he was unable to kill any that he had wounded…leaving him with the only option of surrender…which led him to this moment.  He was the proverbial humpty dumpty that was broken apart and then put back together with parts and pieces foreign to him, leading him to his current self.

His mind eased up and the memories seemed to fade with time to leave him back to that grey landscape…still out of his own body he observed the trees around the area and knew that Akabayashi was teaching him to the best of his ability and even if he did not outright just hold disdain for the man that now claimed to be the head of his clan…he did respect him for his knowledge and even admired him for his strength.  However, he was bound to surpass him, and he would not settle for anything less.  His mind would not allow that, and eventually he could see something in his head that he did not really see before.  People respected the strong and took heed of what leaders had to say so he was not going to settle on just being a weapon for Ayato to use…he would become a shinobi…no a force that would be recognized by all villages as a force that should not be trifled with nor looked down upon.  If he could not use diplomacy to achieve his peaceful goals then the only thing left was a show of power and an iron fist to bring them under heel.  Ayato would be the one propelled to the top because of this, and he would honestly never wish to do anything bad to Hoshigakure, but eventually he would be seen as a villain and…he was alright with that.  By that time the others will know who to follow, but again…that was a goal for another time and place…not here with probably the biggest supporter to Ayato’s regime.

Returning to his right mind he opened his eyes and spoke again to the one that was teaching him.  “The power of the Senju bloodline if I remember correctly is that it was a sagely path…The Jugo bloodline is an offshoot and also deviates further in that it was all just experiments for curse marks like the one I had before…so with knowing that…the power of a shinobi that wields the power of both bloodlines such as us…we really are tools better served for killing than for protection…why is it that you never decided to use your abilities to take over Hoshigakure or to go rule another village under the same banner?”  Miyamoto was curious about all of this and his head was still processing everything, he had only managed to meditate for a few minutes, and by his way of sensing chakra…his teacher and family member had not left him, but the quiet air was uneasy.  “If you wanted that other shinobi dead…why not do it before the meeting with me here today, I am sure there were either crimes that he could have been brought in on, or a general show of smoke and mirrors as shinobi do…you could have even used him as experimentation in the pit.”  He inquired further, it seemed his analytical mind had finally kicked in as he poked further.  “I want to eventually move from my previous…wrongdoings and I have done my work since release for the village to ensure things are safe and kept clean and away from the innocent eyes…I wish to be reborn under a new name and pass the one my mother gave to me onto another…is it possible to create a living being, a clone using the senju practices?”  He asked Akabayashi with clear intent and did not state otherwise that he was going to do anything more, but he needed a better answer than just a simple yes or no.  He hoped that he would not receive a disappointing answer.

In his head he was going over medical techniques of the past where he knew that there was a former leader inside of Hoshigakure that was able to create a living clone that would be able to operate almost with a complete different mindset, and he needed it.  If someone wanted to be the shield…they would need to have a sword as well otherwise the armor would never serve a purpose other than for looks and if it was ever seen that Miyamoto was just a piece to be looked at, then he had not done near enough of his job to be seen as a threat...he would not allow that to happen on his watch.  Once it was all said and done though and his questions were answered he would ask one final one.  “Have you read at all why I was captured, or how my family…our bloodline…died?  I can tell you if you wish, I know that you have not shown…a lot of familial courtesy with me, but I feel it is better than to keep on my shoulders alone.”  He said, hoping Akabayashi would take the opportunity to learn more about the charge he was to watch over.  Yet even if he did not care about blood or family, it would be enough to just let someone know about it considering that if he wanted to ever talk to Ayato again he would need to rise up in the ranks or prepare himself for something big to happen because of the entourage that follows him. 

He could feel a familiar sensation tugging at the back of his head again, it was an uneasy feeling…perhaps something of a side effect from the Jugo bloodline, the carriers of the that particular…clan if it could be said as such were all berserkers…some called them barbarians and well…Miyamoto could not deny those feelings as well from time to time, but this was something else…as if it was a part of him.  “Good to see you are recovering from all those accidents you caused Miyamoto…did you miss me?”  The voice echoed in his head, causing Miyamoto’s face to grow pale…this was yet another reason for him wanting to create a living clone…to be rid of this voice once and for all as if it was a living thing inside of him.

Miyamoto recalled each death, their different downfalls and the unfortunate happenings that lead to each.  He was devoid of emotion as he recalled each one, the level of detail he spoke of…it was not normal.  Anyone that would witness that would be not right in the head, but hell even a man such as the elder Terumi himself would not be too keen to have Miyamoto continue, but this was almost therapeutic for him to recount these losses.  He sighed and slumped back into the tree he had originally been meditating on as the voice came back from before “Tell him everything, it was all your fault anyway…even if you ramble on its not like they could just imprison you again…he could kill you of course…then resurrect you…kill you again, you get what I am saying…it is all just one thing after another with you anyway.  Go on a head and just kill yourself.  Not near him of course, if you really want to be free from that mental burden.”  The voice spoke to Miyamoto and the young shinobi did not miss a beat as he looked at the person teaching him.  “This has been something of a conundrum for me moving forward.  I will eventually be leaving the compound, I am taking a new name and personality…This will be best for my own growth I think, however I believe that in order for me to do so I need to be upfront that I will be coming for the head of the Terumi Clan.  Not because I do not believe in you, but because The clan needs to become something more than the shadowed bullshit I allowed it to be in the past.  I will show you my strength and the whole village that I am a person that deserves respect and that I will not tolerate the dogs that wait at our borders to nip at our heels any longer.”  It was like making a vow to the Nova shinobi before him, he was not making it out of jealousy, but because he needed to.  He had been complacent for far too long.

He stood up again and let his body grow accustomed to the natural chakra around him, taking in the energy in earnest as he felt a light smoke escape the corners of his mouth.  He could feel his core resonating with the energy and his pulse quickened as he brushed a hand against the tree trunk from the technique that was used against him and Zeref.  He could feel the link, the positive chakra, the power of a bloodline that was just as strong as the Jugo bloodline he had grown accustomed to.  His body began to change as he took on his sage mode once more, burning the chakra inside of his body on a large scale while looking for the answers that he sought.  He was not making a threatening advance or anything towards his peer but he was not sitting idle.  Going through the hand signs that were given earlier and picturing the image of the demonstrations used as a guide he could feel the Wood chakra taking a final shape and presence when before it was just a dormant swirling pool, now like a raging river and he opened his eyes as he now felt at one with it all.  A different feeling of being in his presence, and Miyamoto was no longer the same.  “I am going to go with a new moniker…Yamato, and instead of telling others I am of the Terumi clan up front…I will put forward the foot of a Senju clansman so that I can deepen my understanding of the element.  When I can I will do the same with Uchiha and become someone dependable.”  He was going in circles from what he could tell but he just kept his cool and waiting for something to continue.

“You know, with all of this talking, the one thing you are missing out on is further training, always yak, yak, yak with you damn shinobi.  Remember those monks that you fought before…yeah I do and they were WAAAAAY more enjoyable than this mindless drivel.  I can see right through you, one day you will be super sorry that I am not giving you a hard time or helping you to overcome your own shortcomings.  I remember when you had to go to the Dragon’s Ravine and all those Komodo Dragons…that little episode of your life was at least…well…it was something.”  The voice inside of his head further tried to push him, it was an aggravating experience for sure but also something that continued to make Miyamoto/Yamato such a dynamic person, it was as if two people lived within him, an ample experiment would be to put the personality into a clone and see if he still retained the voice or if it left with the clone.

WC:2,822
TWC:5,143
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:29 pm
"Odd question, do you want me to take over the village, kill your friend who saved you?" It was a minor deflection, but he would continue whether Miyamoto answered or not. "I'm not meant for the spotlight taking over would let people know my name, how I look, question how I operate. I'd prefer to remain as is. In a state where no one can guess my motives and its rare to find someone who knows who I am"

[b]"Even with my authority I can't just kill people. Even if I truly believe that one is better off as parts for an actual ninja. That one hates following orders and my guess is in combat he will be more of a hindrance than a help. If we fought together and he got in the way, I would not hesitate to kill him then. You are either an ally one who helps or an enemy one who hinders."

Living clones don't really require the senju abilities at all. Its just a clump of stem cells which become you. You could add some wood release, but its unnecessary."

The doctor would laugh not at the notion of the Terumi wanting to take over the clan, but trying to do it as a Senju. "You want to lead the Terumi whilst pretending to be a Senju? Feel free to try that and get the clan rallied behind a Senju.

The doctor would finish the training teaching the remainder of what the young Terumi wished to know.
WC: 257
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:19 pm
“Taking over the village and killing the kage, no…it was more of a…”  Miyamoto realized the misdirection and smiled…it was always a game to this secretive man it seemed, but he did explain his reasoning behind keeping to the shadows and Miyamoto understood but, he also wanted to put something to answer the first questions.  “No, I understand wanting to keep to the shadows, but there is only so long before the darkness begins to turn on you…I do not wish to always be a blade kept hidden.  Ruling is not what I am after and I am…indebted to the kage, even if I do not like admitting so.  Do not get me wrong, ruling means you can set the rules and if you are strong enough it means that you can ensure nobody pokes at your village, but sometimes that means alienating yourself from the people you swear to protect.  My father did.”  He said as he looked away for a moment but Akabayashi did not miss a step and spoke, answering his second set of questions about Zeref and he listened attentively.  His reasoning about Zeref put the shinobi in question here in a whole new light that Miyamoto looked at from an outside perspective.  The death of a comrade would in fact weaken the village, but the soldier that does not follow orders would undoubtedly put an even bigger strain on a cohesive power…and would ensure that things are hard to do.  “When the time comes in the end, a flea is still a flea and will be disposed of if they are no longer needed.”  He said without remorse, having known about this little fact since his time in the academy.  He was about to thank him for the instruction when the man continued on with how living clones operated.  It seemed as though Miyamoto was yet again flawed in his thinking of how a living clone would work.  He wanted to to curse, but it was no longer needed as he was shown how to perform the remaining jutsu that he wished to learn as a senju.  It was surprising how quick he picked it up, and to be honest he could not be bothered by anything else as his hunger for knowledge was almost all encompassing.  It was not until Akabayashi spoke about his last desire to become like a senju while building the Terumi clan and spoke in an almost chastizing manner that he felt the need to fire back.  “I will be making sure the Terumi clan becomes something amazing, two identities and this is something I am…quite adept at doing so please do not think of me as someone naive.  Besides is that anyway to treat the young shinobi that will eventually take your place?”  He said with a chuckle, his power was growing by leaps and bounds each day…yet he was still going for more.  “Thank you for the instruction today…I will ensure it is put to good use for the village and I will keep my sights where they are.  As always it is a pleasure to get to talk to you old man.”  Miyamoto said as he put his hands into his pocket and began his trek back home to gather his thoughts.

On his walk home he could feel that voice stirring in the back of his head now as if yelling and trying to force its way out.  The usually stoic personality that Miyamoto had was quickly failing as he had to dip into an alleyway and hold his head as it felt like it was splitting.  “Gods be damned…Would you just SHUT UP!”  He said to himself as he shook with rage…not knowing that with more power he cultivated the more his inner demons would try to claw their way out because there was now nothing practiced to hold them back anymore.  “Fine, have it your way…you will be asking me…no you will be begging me to come back and strengthen yourself…to steele yourself against what will soon be coming.  Just like back then when you let your team down…something will happen with a group of shinobi again and you will need the fortitude to keep on…I won’t come to your aid.  Just like to let you know that you will squirm and beg me to come help you…I will get my way soon enough.”  He said as Miyamoto wanted to just yell out, but the day was getting busy, doing so in such a crowded place would only invite trouble in the end.  So he decided to keep it to himself as the feeling of something squeezing his head soon subsided.  He resumed his walk home, his eyesight becoming clearer as the voice seemed to just fade away as if like a migraine that would just leave as swiftly as it would set on.  

He would walk into the Terumi compound and let himself in as per usual, he could not sense that old man anywhere so he proceeded to make himself a cup of instant ramen, making sure to mix in a little bit of hot sauce and choosing to skip out on the soy this time he sat patiently as the water boiled on the stove.  Could he have accelerated it, yes…but he did not need to.  There was a book in the living room, something that the old man must have left to study. Inside were jutsu of the senju…or wood release techniques that were at least publicly known.  The hand signs needed for a technique were recorded down and he studied…committing to memory of a new jutsu to try when he again had time to do so.  The whistle of the kettle brought him back to normalcy as he retrieved it and poured it over the noodles, mixing in the hot sauce at the same time.  He ate in silence as he prepared for the next step of his plans, with the power of the Senju D.N.A. now running through him, he would be much better than what he was.

[EXIT]

WC: 1,012
TWC: 6,155

Claims:

Familiarize the character with senju dna is discounted by 25%
Senju D.N.A. - 1,500
Learning with Max Stats discount of 25%
Wood Cutting - 1,125

Following Jutsu skills and elements are claimed with 75% Discount as taught by someone that has it.
Wood Release, taught by Someone that has it.  - 500

Replacing the following Jutsu:  (All A-Rank)
Skilled Mist (Outdated, and no news on a refund?)
Rubber Ball
Yin Healing Wound Destruction
Earth Spear (Can't use it due the change in the requirements)

Leveling Down the following:
Lava Fling A to B

Nativity: Sea of Trees - 375
Nativity: World of Trees (A Rank) - 625
Wood Clone - 625
Wood Human (A Rank) - 625
Wood Dragon (A Rank) - 688

92 remaining wc towards Extra Advanced Element - 92/500
Drawing 408 wc from the 1000 WC claimed from day 1 of the advent calendar to finish it. 592 wc remaining from advent calendar to player's bank for future use.

Last edited by Shinrei Yamato on Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:40 am
Will be DMing about Claims for Meatloaf the Barbarian
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum