Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

What was once old, becomes new Empty What was once old, becomes new

Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:06 pm
A night of troubles was in store for Miyamoto, beginning from his old dreams of never being able to rebuild Amegakure...to his single handed...minded determination and selfishness killing his family.  He dreamed of the faces of the people he had killed, he never forgot them...the horrors he had witnessed.  This is what ninja are trained for...to be weapons so that normal people could live freely.  He would wake up, the moonlight peering into his room, his face was covered in sweat and his chest rapidly moving in time with his quick beating heart.  Voices inside of his head were telling him to lash out again, others...telling him to run...some even told him to take his own life.  He wanted to yell, but he did not...he did not know if he was alone in the house on this night and he did not wish to interrupt anyone’s slumber.  He was shaking, the energy within him was grinding against each other and he honestly felt as if he was going to freak the fuck out if he did not get somewhere he could release soon.  He lifted the window, the breeze that flowed into the room was refreshing, but only served to irritate the young Terumi as he wasted no time in stepping out and into the now enclosed area of the Terumi household...Ayato made sure the area was at least devoid of most prying eyes thanks to the nature of Miyamoto’s work.  

Once on the ground he felt the natural chakra enter his body and he wanted to go and wail on something, to boil water, to create a new landmass with lava...yet he did not...the earth was soft and he honestly felt more at home now than he did when inside.  Miyamoto’s breathing slowed as the voices in his head soon numbed and ebbed away.  The Terumi shinobi eventually sat there in the soft, damp grass as he felt the energy...the chakra from the earth swirling around him.  It entered his body, circulating through all the chakra nodes in his body, through his lungs...then back out again as if he was just some conduit.  “My mercy...prevails over my wrath...I am one with nature, and through me nature is made physical.  I am more than a tool...I am human.  I miss my family, my friends...I miss my old life.”  He said to himself, tears naturally welled up and streamed down his cheeks, yet the young man did not stop himself...he needed this...whatever it was.  He remained like this for the next few hours, feeling the cold moon finally start to bow as it was time for it to exit the stage and the sun would begin to crest over the horizon...soon it would bring warmth, and with it he had a meeting to attend.

He leaped back up into his room and took a change of clothes before finally showering and cleaning himself.  After his normal routine he looked at a clock and found he had thirty minutes before the designated time.  He did not waste time filling his belly on this day, the natural chakra was sustaining him somewhat and he decided to head out.  He arrived ten minutes before the designated meeting time.  He was wearing a dark training gi, boots, and his headband, tied around his neck and left loose.  Ayato was supposed to be here soon, the guards were not even present this morning...the water gardens were serene as they normally were.  

He missed this place.

WC:600
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

What was once old, becomes new Empty Re: What was once old, becomes new

Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:19 am
It was sometime around the middle of the day and Zeref had just returned from doing some early morning training and was about to take a quick break before getting back to pushing himself to become a better ninja. He had went shopping a couple days prior and had a full stocked kitchen so once he cleaned himself off a little he went to work fixing himself a good meal, something light so it wouldnt weigh him down while he was out training. It had been some time since last he saw his sensei and wandered has he learned anything new that would be useful. It kind surprised Zeref how much he has gone to his sensei since the way things started out didnt seem like the two of them would be getting along , but after showing his immense strength Zeref had no real choice but to respect the man for what and who he was.

So with a belly full and a heart yearnering for more strength he decided it would be best to see if his senses could meet him at the training grounds to teach him some more thing. He had sent word threw a carrier bird to his sensei to meet him there. As Zeref made his way to the grounds he had passed threw the water garden he couldn’t help but admire how beautiful it look. He hadn’t been through there too many times so he couldn’t help but be an awe of how it looked, looking at this made him somewhat want a garden inside or outside of his place, even though he would have no idea on how to build one or how to take care of one. 

In the midst of looking around he had noticed there was someone else there , someone he hadn’t seen before. In normal situations Zeref would more than likely ignore the man but due to him being in such a good mood he didn’t mind a little small talk untill his sensei gets there. As he approached the man , he looked him up and down taking note of everything about the man , body features and looking for any weapons that would be sticking through his cloak. “The beauty here is amazing isn’t it” , he said in a kind tone. He hadn’t met to many people who would really enjoy the beauty of the gardens

WC:404
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:58 pm
The doctor was awake when Miyamoto had stepped outside. He however was sitting in his room devising some sick and twisted plans to keep sacrifices for his Lazarus Pit trapped beneath him in the basement. He almost called out to the other Terumi in the house, but saw the streaks of liquid running down his face. Feeling as is he shouldn't pry and that Miyamoto didn't want to be seen in such a state the doctor moved from the window.

Not all could be brought back by a Lazarus pit there was a time limit. However by sacrifing the lives of others that limit could be extended and who better to use as sacrifices than enemies of the village. If I hunt enough bandits, I can remove their limbs and feed them, while they could bite off their tongues as long as they are checked on frequently I can force them back to life. I dub the project Akabayashi's Nuggets. This idea sprouted the day a ninja named Shiroyasha had died. Even though the Terumi had no interaction with the Uchiha it was unfortunate a village ninja had died with no chance of revival. With a basement full of sacrifices who were proven enemies of the village that death could be reversed even now.

The man put down his pen and would present the idea to the Nova Corps another time. Hoshi needed a strong military presence and if people who opposed the place could be killed in exchange for the lives of people loyal to it then why not? Simple morals for the sake of them was pointless in the life of a shinobi. There was only the mission and how it was accomplished was ultimately irrelevant.

Akabayashi would go to sleep a few short hours before a bird pecked at his window with a note from Zeref. Apparently, he wanted extra training which was part of the job assigned to him. The man took a shower got dressed and headed to the training grounds where he saw Zeref and Miyamoto together. The man would walk up bags still under his eyes from lack of sleep and wave hello.

WC: 361
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Oct 02, 2021 2:09 pm
Miyamoto heard the footsteps behind him before the voice called out to him, the simple remark gave the young man the shock he needed to his system and he nodded before finally speaking.  “Honestly, this place has barely changed since the last time I really looked at it.  I have spent a lot of time here...before, but yes...it is the most beautiful thing in this…”  He thought of a particular woman and he smirked.  “Well it is the most beautiful thing I have seen today.”  He said before turning around to see who it was.  Zeref Senju, a Genin and student of his elder Terumi.  “A pleasure to have met you this morning Zeref.  My name is Miyamoto Terumi. Are you here to meet Akabayashi for training, or are you out here to do a bit of solo training?”  Miyamoto did not mince many words with him, but he did try to at least seem friendly, his aura was calm at the moment anyway so he did not have to worry that somebody was looking at him in the daylight.

After a bit of talking with Zeref he felt a familiar chakra and turned to see Akabayashi walking towards them and Miyamoto did something he normally does not do and he bowed to the man in greeting.  “Morning sir, a surprise to see you this morning, though I guess with your student here...it's not all that much of a surprise either.”  He said this with a tone different from his usual monotone responses he gives.  Who was this young man, and why was he doing such a shitty job of impersonating the young Terumi there in that space.

WC:281/881
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:00 pm
As Zeref listen to Miyamoto talk he couldn’t help but look around the garden , still taking in every ounce of its beauty. There hadn’t been to many things inside the village that could match the beauty of the garden , well maybe for him it would be the heat of battler or maybe some well cooked food. “Yeah , I sent a message to him earlier about meeting me here , hopefully he got it in time and won’t have us out here all day waiting for him” , Zeref said jokingly. He didn’t mind waiting but at the same time he didn’t want to waste a perfectly good day standing around. 

Not to long after they had started they conversation his sensei had arrived. He hadn’t seen him in a while and had hoped that his sensei would have some cool jutsu up his sleeve to show him. Zeref had been missing out on a lot of wood style jutsu and knew if he wanted to truly call himself a senju he knew he had to get more of those type of jutsu under his belt and who better to teach him than the man who had helped him most so far. 

“Long time no see sensei , I’m hoping you got some cool wood style to show me” , Zeref would say to his teacher. Now that everyone was there hopefully the training would start soon.

WC:239
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:25 pm
"Sir? You feeling sick Miyamoto?" Being called sir by someone whose main means of communication with you was insults seemed odd. Even his face was different from the usual one of contempt he held. Usually, the Nova would take such a welcome change in attitude without question, but it was such a deviation it had to raise an eyebrow. "Never mind don't answer that. I was told to teach you wood release as well, but first you have to be able to control a third advanced element. We should start there then have Zeref teach you how to combine water and earth release to create wood. Then we can move into wood release techniques."

The doctor wanted them to be on the same page when the training began. Instead of having to teach them twice. If he wanted to do that he would just be training them individually. "Focus on your senju transplant and try to pull your chakra through it. It feels different than using lava or boil because that comes through our entire being but when I use wood I focus on my transplant and pull the chakra through it. Once, you feel this different energy starting let Zeref know and he will teach you how to combine the two." Sitting against a tree the man would then address Zeref.

"You know what to do right?" The doctor would take a short nap while they went over the extra advanced element skill and basic wood release. Hopefully, the Terumi was on the level of Zeref by the time they decided to wake him up.

WC: 270
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:34 pm
“Not that I am complaining if that happens honestly Zeref, if I need to go and get your teacher I will do so.”  Miyamoto said without little emotion, the shinobi was anything except punctual, but as if on cue Akabayashi showed up and the greetings happened.  To which the elder Terumi asked if Miyamoto was feeling alright.  The two were at least on speaking terms last he thought, he was an ass when he was released and during his missions, but then again...everyone treated him as expendable...how the fuck else was he supposed to feel?  However Miyamoto did not take what he said to heart.  The next moment they were both given instructions on training the senju wood style chakra, with Akabayashi giving preferential wording to Zeref to show Miyamoto the way, and a small explanation as to what to do.  “Got it, general chakra inclusion and making it become a part of the body’s normal chakra network...nothing I haven’t done before.”  the white haired shinobi said with a smirk before watching the elder Terumi go to relax.

“So that means that you are the one giving instruction then Z, I hope that I can not make this a waste of your time.”  He said as he kept mostly quiet after, finding a place he could sit down and meditate on his chakra.  His ears were open to the words of either should they speak, his chakra was close to full synchronization but he was still out of whack in his head.  He hoped that Zeref would not try to pull any kind of shenanigans but then again...patience was a virtue that sometimes not everyone carried...including Miyamoto for that matter.

WC:285/1,166
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:48 am
It wasent more than a a couple seconds after miyamoto had suggested that he would go get sensei if it took to long that akabayashi had arrived and upon his arrival greetings immediately started. Obvious from the way he looks and how he stiff he looks it was pretty easy to tell that he had just jumped out of bed and immediately made his way to the gardens to help the two of them train. Zeref was never one to wait on someone else or help someone that didn’t benefit him at the end of it but since it was his sensei asking he did so without hesitation. 

“Of course I remember , if I remember correctly I helped you too sensei with blending chakra” , Zeref would say before turning to miyamoto and listen to what he had said to him. “Don’t worry about wasting my time , you just focus on getting this learned” , Zeref would say kindly. Even though he definitely didn’t want to be waiting around teaching someone when he came there to be taught himself. Nevertheless he was already here so he might as well see it through. He dug into his pouch and pulled out a couple pieces of paper. He held one in each palm with his hands facing out towards miyamoto.

“Okay so watch this , I’m going to show u earth and water release with these two papers and then I’ll pull another one out and show u wood release”, Zeref said. Once he was done talking the paper in his right hand started to become soaked and soggy , like it was drenched in water. The paper in his right hand started to become as solid as the earth, before Zeref closed his hand causing the paper to crumble and fall down to the ground. “ now here’s wood release” , he would say as he went into his pouch and pulled out another paper, once inside of his palm a small tree would grow from the paper before being destroyed by Zeref. 

“The way I was able to learn this was by understanding how both of the elements felt separated and then blending them together, it’s also easier being done than it is to explain it , well for me Atleast , so here’s some special paper that assist with learning the elements. Your ready to start whenever u want” . Zeref said as he handing miyamoto the paper.

WC:414
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:54 pm
Miyamoto listened to Zeref as he pulled out the chakra paper,  the slip of paper was something he used in the past to train other Genin, but still he was there to receive tutelage so he was not going to deny his junior a moment to teach and show what he had learned.  He watched closely with the intent of learning, the explanation was simple and straightforward as well.  When one piece of paper dried up and became solid, the other piece became soggy quickly before going limp, which was exactly what he expected.  Then once he crumbled the two pieces and brought out a third, creating a small tree with his chakra, Miyamoto had a smile on his face.  He remembered doing something similar when he learned to use the hidden elements of the Terumi Clan...Lava and Boil.

When the paper was discarded and a few slips were handed to the Terumi, Miyamoto accepted the slips and easily was able to focus and pull out his chakra.  Earth, then fire, and finishing with water as the ghost of Hoshigakure demonstrated his mastery over his basic elements.  “The basic elements are able to manifest when a certain amount of control is achieved...control over that element allows us to show our prowess on these slips...like the tests you take as a Genin, or when you are being placed into a team.  However...blending the chakra is dangerous, and requires an understanding.”  He then pulled two more slips and quickly channeled his lava and boil chakra in his hands.  One slip first glowed red, then caught fire, before finally erupting as a small amount of lava spewed forth and then onto the ground where it quickly cooled...the second slip became soggy like it did with water before finally starting to steam and then become hot as the water came to a quick flash boil.  Miyamoto dropped the slips as the chakra finally dissipated.

“The understanding of how chakra moves and reacts with one another is how we are able to use the blending of chakra...like fire and earth for lava, and fire and water for boil...The wood release utilizes the earth and water chakra, coupled with the natural energy of the world...Jugo blood helps me to feel and utilize the energy.  Give me a moment and I will not disappoint.”  He said aloud before quickly meditating once more, his chakra began to swirl around him, the different hues of his energy all mixing, the natural “lush” energy of the world around them was starting to sprout under where he mediated.  Soon the slip of paper began to take on the traits of both earth and water chakra, with a fresh scent being caught in the breeze as it moved through the water gardens.  Miyamoto was pouring the chakra into a metaphorical cup, finding the right amount.

WC:481
TWC: 1,647
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:09 pm
The Nova didn't remember falling asleep, but when he did he had a nightmare. He was in the temple where they had fought the completely black eyed Jashinist priest. This time however things were different as Loghain killed the priest he cast an illusion over Akabayashi. The illusion forced the Terumi to watch as the Jashinist's thumbs entered his skull popping out his eyes and then a mirror appeared and the Vulture's eyes were just like the priests.

In a start the Terumi awoke in a panic. He remembered the dream and a whisper of the priests voice rang in his ears. "Teach them all fear!" Like the nightmare at the temple there were a set of instructions imbued into the doctor's mind. They were how to both activate and use a mysterious power called the Jashigan. Looking around the man was still in the training grounds and had Zeref or Miyamoto noted his problem through speech or action he would just stand. "One of those times where you feel like your falling. I just need to wake up."

After some light pacing the doctor would address the two. "Basics of wood release are finished I presume?" If both said yes the man would move onto Wood Release: Nativy of a Sea of Trees he would form the seals and show them its use. The technique was a weak shield and mostly meant to be used as a base for more solid wood techniques. This one being easy to learn made it a good starting point.

WC: 259
TWC: 890
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum