Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe! Empty The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe!

Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:49 am
Hidoku was walking by the training grounds and at that moment it seemed relatively quiet, the perfect place to read a book. Hidoku was studying for Water Ninjutsu, to start up a repertoire. Hidoku had just graduated from the Academy as of recent, and there was already a tournament around the corner for the fresh genin of Kirigakure. Hidoku had seen the prize pot and it was not a laughing matter, and that was before any unknown benefactors donated. Hidoku could scarse imagine what the prize pool could be by the end, and with his interest in weapons, that money could prove useful.

Hidoku would find a spot near a body of water with trees. Sitting the book up against the trunk of a tree and stepping back till he could just see the hand signs on the page, he would begin to practice them slowly one by one, making his hands feel familiar with them as he did so. Little to Hidoku's Knowledge someone was nearby or would come around that would help him further than he could dream. Or so it would seem as if by fate!
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe! Empty Re: The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe!

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:27 pm
"Right. Yea I know, But I can't seem to figure out any other techniques of that rank. Yes I know that I should be training more, but you know I only get an ammount of training each day, and theres some weird mental block stopping me from getting any fur--No. Aya. I am not going to just forget my responsibilities to go train. YOU can do that because you have us, but I'm not going to make you, either puppet or original, pick up the slack for me. You keep focusing on your own power. Yes I know. I'll definitely private message you if I need anything.... Yes. I'll bring home Mappo tofu when I'm done training BUT you have to have some vegis with it this time. No this isn't negotiable. Yes I know. We'll spit an order of tofu and garlic steamed mixed vegis okay?.... Yes. I can get some grilled bok choy too. Okay, keep up the training, I love you little sister." Ai was focused. She headed towards the training facility with purpose, almost not even noticing the new face practicing from a book set on the ground.

It was always an intensity to try and balance her own ninja responsibilities with the care needed to keep up their household and look out for her litle sister. Even as a puppet Ai had taken on the closest to a maternal role as Saya had ever had, and now that there were two of her it was easier in some ways, but more dificult in others. The plan for the day was simple: She had the bulk of her powerful jutsu taken care of, but she really needed to get her vigor and chakra up. THe real question was what else should she pick up to aid in her combat.

"OH. Hullo. Are you new?" It was odd that this kept happening. Team puppet went out of its way to meet any and everyone possible, but there always seemed to be new ninja popping up. Saya would be excited to hear she'd met a new friend. She would probably be insistent that she introduce the pair, but Ai wanted to check out the situation first. Maybe he was learning something that she could add to her own list of techniques? Either way, a training partner sounded like a positively lovely addition to her schedule.

Her jutsu list was shallow but powerful. There were a few additions she wanted to make, but she wasn't exactly sure where to start. It would be so nice to have the opportunity to unlock her bloodline. At current she had to focus on the base elements. Something about the strength of mokuton, which had been so easiy for Saya to grasp seemed to elude her, but in suiton she'd found the strength she was seeking. Thinking about it, she should also probably take some time to work on some puppetry jutsu. Yes. That would be good. The five feeding charks jutsu would be a perfect addition, and then she would work on her puppetry techniques.
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe! Empty Re: The Meijin Meets the Puppet Troupe!

Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:59 am
The dark haired youngling would turn around at the sound of a voice and he would bow for a moment, almost like he forgot how to speak and that this was some sort of acceptable alternative. Than when he stood up he finally found his voice which would be soft as the gentle breeze, with a slight undertone that somehow made one sound as if they had water constantly, "Greetings, I am Hidoku Shimesu, I am apart of a group of recently graduated academy students, and might I request your name?" He would ask and while he would not keep eye contact, it seemed he rather look at the ground.

Upon getting her name he would refer to her as that from that point on, asking her by name "Would you happen to have any pointers? While in the Academy we did the element paper test and mined soaked faster than anyone elses could respond, and the ninjutsu classes seemed rather....rudimentary and simple, Seems I am capable of far grander abilities, and I have been told that I could one day set a new mile stone for Water Ninjutsu if I combined the two. However I am just now learning some, sadly its by a book , and while books are fascinating, I feel I learn better hands on." Hidoku rambled for a moment, caught himself and was able to adjust the situation to end his part of the conversation.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 59500

Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:55 pm
“Dad… Niento? Nope. Dad. Why are we here? You said you were going to teach us something interesting but here we are..in this weird place with nothing to do. Why must you vex your children so?,” the feminine voice began to ring out. The visage of Miya Takami would be the first to pierce the veil as she skipped along with her hands behind her back. The “cat” like ears on her hat would wiggle back and forth as she looked around in a bored manner. The next voice to clear the veil had been a male in about his early to late teens,” Don’t be a brat Miya… You know he has a reason to bring us out here. He can’t train us in the inn and he still has to assess our capabilities in order to know what to teach us fully,” he’d finish his sister by chopping her in the head, his annoyance with her bratty behavior had been bugging him for a bit.

There was a whine and then a glow of eyes from both as finally the father had stepped out and placed a hand on both heads,” Now children that is no way to act in public… you are siblings so please squabble less and love more. Besides Miya, we are here to see if there are others who are also learning and you could learn as they do,” he knew not to smoke around these two because they would only throw a fit and throw his entire pack away which only saddens him more. Looking through his glasses he would smile and walk over toward the strange male voice who has just finish speaking,” Pardon my intrusion but it sounded like you were trying to learn water ninjutsu? I may be of some help in that regard. Oh. Manners. I can’t teach you if you don’t know my name. My name is Niento. The two behind me are my children. Miya and Izayo. Now what were you trying to learn today?,,” Niento’s  hand would extend to the male as both Miya and Izayo stood 2 meters behind their father. Niento and the group would be to the right of Hisoku, about 5 meters to be exact.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm
Ah. That made sense. Of course they weren't in the last class of ninja to go through the acadaemy--or at least Saya wasn't. They hadn't actually GONE through the academy as it were. They were created in a living room through the power of ninjutsu and just happened to be considered at the rank of genin because that's what Saya was. Honestly, She wondered if they would have been created at a higher rank had Saya actually had the drive to be promoted. It would have been wierd to be born into a position of prestiege and import, but honestly, she'd doubted it. It wouldn't matter anyway. She was exactly at the place she wanted to be, and if she gained power or prestiege, it was what it was.

"Ah. Well, I'm Ai. I have uh, Technically been a genin of the village hidden in the mist for a couple of months now. " She would listen to his explaination with surprise quickly becoming visible behind her eyes. This boy sounded so much like her sister it wasn't funny. Maybe with some practice and work he would be an incredible addition to their team? Maybe he could one day be the lead of HER team. THe thought of being on a team that didn't involve Saya felt odd and quite uncomfortable, but realistically it would have to happen right? She couldn't honestly keep up with the group that Saya had made, with all the progress she'd gained before their creation. Of course she would show up any time there was trouble, but would it be best for her to find her own group and begin her story asside from her twin right? That way she could gather her own group of trusted individuals and their circle could organically grow? That was probably the best way to gain new allies that could be called on by either group.

"Well I'm no Suiton genius, but it is my specialty. I came through here specifically to work on some jutsu of my own. If theres anything I know that you're interested in learning I could totally teach it to you? I don't have much but I'd like to think I've got some strong tools under my belt. " She thought back to the techniques she'd learned so far. SHe had like three? Two technically. In consideration of suiton training, all of her puppetry jutsu shouldn't make the list.

"Don't worry. My little sister began learning from a book and shes gained incredible power. She's alot like you. Really takes to whatever she's learning and proves mastery of it incredibly quickly. When she took her test the paper actually just crumbled and melted from the intensity of her own suiton. She was embaraced at the time, but the proctors were really impressed. So i don't know much lower rank stuff, but I've got hidden mist? Other than that I've got water dragon whip and a technique my sister created. It's an area of effect that is really powerful. "

(TWC 1015)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:26 pm
Hidoku would look to the man who approached and seemed to have no care to the factor of strangers. And even outstretched a hand. Hidoku would accept the hand with a fluid motion, one could define his movements to even be similar to water, almost flawless in movement, but with a hidden power underneath "Nice to meet you, Niento, Im just trying to start up a Repertoire of jutsu. " Hidoku would mention to the book against the tree about two meters behind him at this point "I was learning from a book, but anything that anyone else knows would be a huge help."

At that moment Hidoku would look over at Ai, and he would nod to her "Nice to meet you as well. Like I said, any Water Jutsu at the moment is great" He would nod to her offer as well Although he might need to start thinking about his higher ranks and being more picky but at this moment he did not care. He required this to start feeling like an actual ninja of the Kiri village.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:08 pm
So this one had been more book smarts with no application… not a bad trait to have but without the application of techniques it was only theory. The moment of teaching was upon the male as he reached into his shirt pocket to pull out a bent cigarette and an ornate lighter. He would begin to light it and so he wasn’t rude he would blow the smoke away from the group,” I can actually teach you a fair few water techniques. It happens to be one of my elements and though I’m still growing it’s arsenal, there are a few techniques that are good for growing users of it,” taking in a deep drag from the cigarette as he made four seals, easily seeable and followable as he stopped at the last one and removed the cigarette from his mouth. The moment the cigarette moved more than a few inches from his mouth, the water would flow up into air as he craned his neck upward to create a waterfall like effect with the technique. It wasn’t an ideal situation on its use but he was showing the male how it was performed.

After a few seconds he would release the technique and place the cigarette back to his lips as he took in another drag,” Wild wave. A very basic yet useful suiton technique that teaches control and ingenuity that the element has. Go ahead and try and practice it yourself to see if you can get the hang of it. I’ll give you a minute or three to see what you can do… though since you have book knowledge this might be easy for you,” as he said that he would release a plume of smoke and turn slightly to see his kids staring daggers at him. A faint smile appeared on his face as he waved them down to watch, passing over the whole cigarette debacle.

He’d watch in silence as he paid clear attention to how the male molded the hand seals to make the jutsu and once he had been able to successfully create it, he would clap earnestly,” well we’ll. Seems like you are a quick learner huh? Suiton might be your thing after all. Seeing as you can take the basics good, let’s try something else,” as he spoke he would weave four more seals and press his hands onto the wet ground. From it a wave of water would surge forward for up to three meters a four sharks emerged and jumped into the air. After they reached about three meters into the air they would crash into water and he’d turn back to Hidiku,” That was probably one of the most well known Kiri Suiton techniques- The water shark bullet. Turns water into form and creates the sharks you just saw. Of course you can make more I just did four to show an example. Taking base and forming it into something more. Go ahead and try it,” and with that he would fall silent as he watched the male attempt the jutsu. The last drag of the cigarette would be taken as he exhaled and crushed the smoldering remains in his hands to put it out. Placing the butt of the cigarette into the same pocket he pulled it from, he waited to see the results of the boys attempt.

Teaching both Wild Wave and Water Shark Bullet
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:31 pm
Hand seal formations flowed through her mind as she considered the techniques she'd seen and knew. The list she was aware of seemed to dwarf her own actual practiced use so heavily, but she would get there with time. As she considered which techniques would help her new friend in combat she noticed talking. Her mind zoned in on the convorsation to ensure she didn't miss too much of their convorsation, and.... She realized that there was someone else there? Three someones to be exact. It would seem that her shift to internalizing thought in order to prepare to teach had the side effect of missing the entrance of several people. Hopefully they hadn't adressed her and she missed it. With a soft wave she would greet the new trio, deciding not to interupt their convorsation, and found that she seemed a bit invisible in the present company. That suited her fine. Working from behind the scenes had always kind of been Ai's thing, and it made her feel a bit at home. Silently she'd listen to this newcomer's explainations, following hodoku's lead.

Dragon. TIger. Hare. Snake. She followed the boy she was supposed to be training, trying to form seals in time with his(assuming he fully formed the technique) and finally she felt the sensation of chakra flowing through her body. Like hoduku, she felt at home in suiton, though she wouldn't suggest herself a natural. That was definitely Saya's territory. As the chakra flowed up her throat she too pointed her lips upward, a great flow of water pouring from her mouth into the sky. That.... That seemed easier than it should have. Either way, she was grateful to have figured it out. This seemed pretty convenient. One of the techniques she'd been meaning to teach to hodo was the five feeding sharks.... Well. Teach was a strong word. She understood the concept of the jutsu. Saya had used it a hand full of times, but she'd never ACTUALLY cast it herself. Now there was plenty of suiton on the field to control.

"Interesting..." She'd not actually heard of this second technique. It functioned similarly to Five feeding sharks, but it seemed to be singular? Nope He created four. Huh. Well that seemed odd. Still she needed to learn what she could, and this was an excelent opportunity.

Bird. Rat. Dragon. Ram. Her hands flashed through the seals as she summoned chakra, this time reaching out with her energy to the world around her. The quickly growing pool of suiton from their wild water wave techniques rose up, a great snout breaching only to swim up beside the girl. Gently she'd place a hand on it's back to pet the construct. Cute water sharks?! Could this day be even better?

"There is another jutsu that is similar to this one actually. It's I guess a mass form of the technique he just taught? THe seals are... Um. " She paused for a moment, contacting Saya via their mental bond. THen without speaking she'd form each slowly, giving him time to watch and copy what she did.

Snake. Bird. Monkey. Ox. Dragon. Clap. The hand still petting her shark pulsed with chakra, and the form of the jutsu changed. The single shark split, growing larger as she activated the five feeding sharks technique, and after a moment there would be five of the chakra constructs swimming circles around the girl.

(TWC 1585)
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:03 am
Hidoku would sit back and listen to the man for a moment. He had a growing arsenal of water techniques as well, so Hidoku did not expect to get much out of it, but the way the man spoke, he expected to get handy techniques. And sure enough the man did not disappoint. The man with a Cigarette would show off one he called Wild Wave. Hidoku would look out towards the water and weaving the hand signs just as the man had, his lips would purse together, and a cone of water would come flooding out landing safely in the water. This was so easy, Hidoku would get it in a single run. The next one HIdoku would question its simplicity.

Following the same four hand signs that the man had shown after the praise given, Hidoku would weave the signs and placing his hand on the ground, suddenly a single shark rose from the water that had accumulated from the dissipating wild Wave technique. The Shark would form and than crash into the water as well, Yet another technique that seemed rather simple, Yet little did Hidoku understand the true Difficulty of the level of these techniques.

(Claims so Far, 800 twc - 8 Stats to Vigor, 250 wc to Wild Water Wave (C-rank) with 75% discount, -125 for B-Rank, -125 for A-rank, 300/375 to Water Shark Bullet 75% Discount)
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:44 pm
Niento watched in silence as the two tried the techniques, Niento not really paying much attention to much else. The two children however did notice movement from the female who had been there prior to their arrival. Miya, being who she was merely watched in silence while Izayo returned the wave. He was not as callous as his sister, but he also didn't really care about much when it came to people he didn't know. The application and showing of the two water techniques did not appeal to the two siblings as their chakra nature was different that was being shown but it did not mean that they did not pay attention to how it was formed. A soft clap would erupt from Neinto as he moved to pat Hidoku on the shoulder," Well well if I didn't know any better I would say you are quite the natural at this but then again if Suiton is your native element....well these things would simply come natural to you. Tell me something though. Are you someone who uses Ninjutsu or do you have another form of fighting you enjoy?," of course if the male had said yes to using Ninjutsu then Niento would simply ruffle his hair and produce another set of hand seals Snake → Dragon → Ox → Tiger → Ram in a slow manner before a small orb began to form in front of his index finger that started with a whitish glow before it began to drown in hues of blue. Holding his finger up the ball would turn into beam that would shoot into the air before dispersing, causing a few droplets of water to fall down.

"I could explain that a little better actually. That was a chakra molding technique named Cero. It creates a small orb of chakra or a beam once you get into the higher levels of it that has quite the destructive powers...Now you may be asking "Well how did you make it do that water thing?" Well then if you infuse it with your primary element, in your case it would be water, you'd get that result. Go ahead and give it a try," he'd of course step back because he was not about to get hit with a stray attack, now that would be terrible. Behind him however both of the siblings were trying to use the Cero technique as well. While theirs didn't turn out blue, instead they both went to a yellow color as they shot it off and laughed," That was fun!," to Niento this was both good and bad because now they could terrorize him with a different form of punishment if he was caught smoking around them again. More to the point however he would wait for questions or concerns.

Technique taught: Cero
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum